Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:29 am

Yes J.Adama your absolutely right. this is why foreign women like us so much and why we are soooo compatible with them. Its because NICE GUYS = positive/good

so naturally we will be attracted to good quality women. and these women NICE GIRLS = positive/good are attracted to us. We as the NICE GUY COALITION don't like BAD GIRLS = narcissist/sociopaths/angry/gold-digger/materilistic/negative.

STAY THE f**k AWAY FROM AMERICAN. too many of them are Bad girls. MILLIONS of them actually. go to another country to meet nice girls. whom want to treat a man well and like you for you. and are super hot to boot.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby Enishi » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Hmm that may indeed be correct that LIKE is attracted to LIKE. On a surface level it DOES appear to me that at times opposite personalities can lead to much stronger passion, but it's very brief.

One thing I have noticed is that people are attracted to those who seem externally different yet internally similar.

I also notice that most of the genuinely GOOD american women are almost always taken, or have so many guys interested in them that it's a waste of time to try competing.
Enishi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Postby Jackal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:33 pm

J.Adama wrote:American women like bad boys because they are bad girls.

That's the wisest statement I've read on this site in a long time. I think it's very true.

American women are often deceptive and look sweet and innocent on the outside, but it's just an act to disguise their blackened hearts within. They're very quick to ally themselves with street criminals, white-collar criminals, corrupt politicians, manipulators, hustlers, and assorted other scum. They don't desire real love because they can't feel it. They just try to piece together the appearance of it based on what they learn from the American media.

********
(Winston and Ladislav are sitting in the departure lounge of an airport and observe a group of American women standing near a doughnut shop.)

Winston: "American Women? We don't need their scum."

Ladislav: "Yes, sir."

*******
An American woman thinking about how she approves of a new mate: "This man is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive."

Who wants to date a woman who thinks like Jabba the Hutt?
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Repatriate » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:31 am

J.Adama wrote:American women like bad boys because they are bad girls.

My former friend used to say that good girls like bad boys. Actually lots of people believe this. It is not true. Like is attracted to like. A good person does not seek out a bad person to mate with. A person who seeks a bad person to mate with is a bad person. Not by association, but due to the values and ethics it takes to seek a bad person.

A few reasons behind this is that American media is saturated with this stuff as well. Think about who the kids look up to these days..it's always tattooed up thug personalities and borderline sociopaths. These celebs probably aren't like that in person and it's all an image however the important thing is that kids buy into it and grow up looking for wish fulfillment. Plus in more ways than one America is a bit anti-intellectual. If you portray yourself as too smart you'll get categorized as a useless asexual nerd.

Also a lot of women in America seem to burn themselves badly when they are younger and that's why a lot of them end up with really sour attitudes when they get older. They generalize "all men are bad" because they wasted their younger years literally getting involved with the bad men.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 pm

OK, this is a topic that is relevant to me right now as I just joined a foreign dating website.
Of course the advice you always get from American pick-up experts is that you should play the mysterious bad boy part, don't tell her how you feel, leave her wondering if you like her or not, don't get gushy or romantic too soon because then she'll think you're a wuss/doormat and lose interest.
From my experience in the US that's all very good and sensible advice.
But do the rules change when you're dealing with foreign women?

Here's my concern:
I'm getting messages online from the Ukrainian and Filipino girls I'm talking to that are very flowery and romantic, talking about mushy soulmate stuff, how much they and I are "connecting", etc.
Should I respond to them in the same manner, escalating the romantic sentiment? Or should I play it cooler, use the "funny and cocky" approach, and tease them a little bit?
So far I've been trying to find a middle ground between the two extremes, but Im' not sure if that's a good idea.
Do foreign women, particularly from poor countries, really want the guy to act all gushy and romantic right away?

(btw, I'm aware some of these may be scam artists, but at least a few seem very genuine. I'm being careful nonetheless)
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

Postby have2fly » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:03 am

Do foreign women, particularly from poor countries, really want the guy to act all gushy and romantic right away?


Oh boy! I just feel BAD for these kind of guys, really. No offense, but that's how American men live their life - not even trusting any true feelings or things that normal women would NORMALLY say anywhere in the world besides USA!

Yes, it is normal to be romantic right away. Yes, it is normal to complement and say tender words. Yes, it is nice to be nice etc.

Have you watched Disney movies? Romantic Hollywood movies from 30s and 40s? That's how women are in foreign countries. They are actually truthful, romantic, open and honest.

There are scams, of course. It is really hard to separate scams from reality, they all write good stuff to you. However, writing e-mails is one thing. Another is MEETING those women. Do what Winston did. Instead of wasting years of time writing useless e-mails just BUY that ticket to Odessa, Kiev or Nikolaev in Ukraine - it will be your BEST investment of your lifetime in terms of social and probably sexual satisfaction! South-central Ukraine - any large city is literally BURSTING high quality extremely beautiful gorgeous women of all ages ANYWHERE on the street actually looking to meet someone every single day.

You go, you talk to girls, you meet, you get laid (or whatever) - the other stuff is up to you - you bring her to the States, you stay to live in Ukraine or you just enjoy your time out there. The thing is - it will definitely be your best vacation in terms of FUN you get out of it.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby ssjparris » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 am

WOW. i will have to check out the movies you were referreing too. they do indeed like romance. and its okay to be romantic right away. Whereas in the states if you say i love you to a woman you just met. It will just freak them out.

This is a truth about foreign women that is just a rarity here in the states. such is normal living here in la la land usa. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 pm

have2fly wrote:There are scams, of course. It is really hard to separate scams from reality, they all write good stuff to you. However, writing e-mails is one thing. Another is MEETING those women. Do what Winston did. Instead of wasting years of time writing useless e-mails just BUY that ticket to Odessa, Kiev or Nikolaev in Ukraine - it will be your BEST investment of your lifetime in terms of social and probably sexual satisfaction! South-central Ukraine - any large city is literally BURSTING high quality extremely beautiful gorgeous women of all ages ANYWHERE on the street actually looking to meet someone every single day.

You go, you talk to girls, you meet, you get laid (or whatever) - the other stuff is up to you - you bring her to the States, you stay to live in Ukraine or you just enjoy your time out there. The thing is - it will definitely be your best vacation in terms of FUN you get out of it.


Easier said than done. As I mentioned in my "Introduce Yourself" post I already tried blindly showing up out of the blue and meeting girls. It didn't work. I spent 7 months in Europe (half in Eastern Europe, though not Ukraine) and I got nothing to show for it.

So this time I decided to try to build some contacts online first, so that
a) I'll have ladies waiting to greet me as soon as I get off the plane/bus/train. Might even end up with a free place to stay.
b) I will save a lot of time when I get there because I've already started the relationship. So I can get a lot further within my 90-day window than I would just showing up out of the blue.
Think how much nicer and less stressful it would be to be able to plan your itinerary around where the girls who already want to meet you will be instead of just wandering around hoping you find a girl who might like you.

And no, I definitely would not "waste years" of writing emails. I agree that would be stupid. I plan to go over there and meet the girls within just 2-3 months of meeting online.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

ssjparris wrote:they do indeed like romance. and its okay to be romantic right away. Whereas in the states if you say i love you to a woman you just met. It will just freak them out.



But there's a reason for that. They will correctly wonder how you could be in love with them already if you just met them. That smacks of desperation and/or delusion and is rightly a turn-off. How can you love them if you haven't spent the time to get to know them and their personality more deeply yet?
I don't think this is unique to Americans. Seems like a universal principle to me.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

Postby ssjparris » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 am

to the quote above ( because i just do not know how to put it in quotes ). I am sorry but my philosphy and belief is different. I say i love you and it freaks them out. I have facebook friends that are foreign i barely know. when i say i love you they respond with delight. yet they barely know me. how come they do this. i am sorry but you are wrong with your response about foreign women. bwahahaa. the women here in the states are ridicilous. they fear love. how sad. it sounds like you fear love too. oh well.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 pm

ssjparris wrote:to the quote above ( because i just do not know how to put it in quotes ). I am sorry but my philosphy and belief is different. I say i love you and it freaks them out. I have facebook friends that are foreign i barely know. when i say i love you they respond with delight. yet they barely know me. how come they do this. i am sorry but you are wrong with your response about foreign women. bwahahaa. the women here in the states are ridicilous. they fear love. how sad. it sounds like you fear love too. oh well.


SSJ,
Please read about what I've been dealing with at
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 0268#30268
and
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... highlight=
before you make baseless assumptions about me AND about women, ok.

This isn't about "fearing love". It's about being wary of someone who is so unstable, desperate, and pathetic that they would "fall in love" with someone they don't even know yet. That's not love. That's either lust or delusion or a combination thereof.

>"I have facebook friends that are foreign i barely know. when i say i love you they respond with delight. yet they barely know me. how come they do this."

Well, based on my experiences so far, I suspect they are scammers planning to scam you as well. Either that or your "I love you"s are taken in a platonic or light-hearted joking sort of way, not as serious declarations of romantic love.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

Postby ssjparris » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:11 pm

@ YoucancallmeAl Dude what the hell is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with showing love to another or even saying it. let them believe that its desperate and needy and pathetic. because its NOT. i mean those words. this is why i am through with american women. if this is what they see then the f**k with them.

i am sorry for your scams.

BWAHAHAHA. you think my facebook friends are looking to scam me. where are you gettting all of this non-sense. they don't want anything from me nor are they trying to obtain anything. interaction is normal. like the interaction we have here. it is a big dysfunction to not respond to the words i love you. just like winston said, america is full of people that think you are a potential pycho, killer, stranger that can not be trusted. this is why women are creeped out when they heari love you from a man they just met. he is a stranger to them.

In other countries its different. people are more community minded. more relaxed around strangers and much much more comfortable with them too. this is why foreign women respond to i love you more positively.

i really mean the words I LOVE YOU. it is real the women know this. so they give back genuine response. not light hearted, not seeing it as a joke either. but very real. let me put it another way...they really appreciate the words. unlike american women.

in fact american women are the ones that laugh at it and see it as a joke. go figure.

Its uninhibited to express feelings in other countries just like winston said. over here in the US of A you are a creepy for expressing interest in a woman, flirting is considered creepy, asking a girl out is creepy. ALL THAT is dysfunctional. do you agree that approaching a woman is creepy. if so stay the f**k in america then.

people think that winston's videos are him with prostitutes and woman who want his money. BWAHAHAHAA. YEAH RIGHT !!!. the genuine interaction is real between them and him. only couple of them were scammers and he knew it. the rest were very real.

Ladislav said in his interview with steve hoca that its okay to come up to a filipina and say what a beautiful body. but here in the states you say that to a woman they will freak out. but of course to you an american woman's response to your compliment about her body just is rightfully so. BWAHAHAA.

Say whatever you want from here on. I am not going to convince you of anything. you sure as hell have not convinced me.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby pete98146 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 pm

For the majority of America's development, the well behaved , "Smiling Bob" white man has been the all mighty King of the Hill and the ultimate symbol of power for good reason. These days many different groups are trying to tear this image down and destroy it.

Do you know the easiest way to not get laid these days? Just be a preppy, republican, friendly, clean cut white guy without tattoos!!! It's the absolute kiss of death! Isn't that a sad statement?? So many of my friends are conservative but dateless.

Why do you think Harleys and tattoos are so popular these days? It's because guys will do anything to attract women!

Much of it is media driven, but we conservative guys are NOT the flavor of the month right now. Women will go out of their way NOT to date you because the "good guys" are the enemy.

The fem nazis would rather we just go away and never come back because we are their number one threat. The femmies have their eyes on the top position and they won't be happy until they gain complete victory.

I simply refuse to play their game. Why would I change my ways to meet a stupid American woman??? The solution is to simply change gears and find women who love conservative nice guys.

Thank goodness I found a lovely filipino wife. In the Phils, good guys are very hard to come by so filipinas are naturally attracted to us so its the ultimate win/win situation.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 am

ssjparris wrote:@ YoucancallmeAl Dude what the hell is wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with showing love to another or even saying it. let them believe that its desperate and needy and pathetic. because its NOT. i mean those words. this is why i am through with american women. if this is what they see then the f**k with them.

i am sorry for your scams.

BWAHAHAHA. you think my facebook friends are looking to scam me. where are you gettting all of this non-sense. they don't want anything from me nor are they trying to obtain anything. interaction is normal. like the interaction we have here. it is a big dysfunction to not respond to the words i love you. just like winston said, america is full of people that think you are a potential pycho, killer, stranger that can not be trusted. this is why women are creeped out when they heari love you from a man they just met. he is a stranger to them.

In other countries its different. people are more community minded. more relaxed around strangers and much much more comfortable with them too. this is why foreign women respond to i love you more positively.

i really mean the words I LOVE YOU. it is real the women know this. so they give back genuine response. not light hearted, not seeing it as a joke either. but very real. let me put it another way...they really appreciate the words. unlike american women.

in fact american women are the ones that laugh at it and see it as a joke. go figure.

Its uninhibited to express feelings in other countries just like winston said. over here in the US of A you are a creepy for expressing interest in a woman, flirting is considered creepy, asking a girl out is creepy. ALL THAT is dysfunctional. do you agree that approaching a woman is creepy. if so stay the f**k in america then.

people think that winston's videos are him with prostitutes and woman who want his money. BWAHAHAHAA. YEAH RIGHT !!!. the genuine interaction is real between them and him. only couple of them were scammers and he knew it. the rest were very real.

Ladislav said in his interview with steve hoca that its okay to come up to a filipina and say what a beautiful body. but here in the states you say that to a woman they will freak out. but of course to you an american woman's response to your compliment about her body just is rightfully so. BWAHAHAA.

Say whatever you want from here on. I am not going to convince you of anything. you sure as hell have not convinced me.


SSJ,
Seriously, you need to calm down and take your meds. And what's with all the "BWAHAHAHAA"s??? Are you trying to be Dracula?
No, there is nothing "the hell" wrong with me. What is very wrong is your ability to comprehend basic English.
Did I ever say "showing love to another or even saying it" is wrong?
No, I did not.
I think our misunderstanding comes from you confusing the various different types of love.
I'm talking specifically about declarations of romantic love.
If you declare your romantic love for someone you don't even know yet, then OF COURSE that should creep them out. Or at the very least make them very uncomfortable. If they are not creeped out by a stranger's declaration of love then they are probably just as unstable as you are.

I get it: Foreign women are friendlier, less judgmental, more open, more accepting of flaws, more laid-back and easy-going, than American women. I don't dispute that at all. But that doesn't mean they think it's normal to fall in love with someone they don't even know anything about.
From what I've read here and elsewhere, foreign women, particularly Asians, take love very seriously. When they fall "in love", that means marriage to them. They only want/expect that to happen one time with one guy. So you expect me to believe that that one special guy can be any jackass who walks up to them and says "I love you"?
Get real.
They may be better/nicer/warmer than American girls. I'm sure they are. But that doesn't mean you don't still need to build the relationship up before you get to the point of "love".

Now if we're talking about easy sex or declarations of lust ("hey, nice body"), that's a whole different matter. Are you suggesting that telling foreign girls you "love" them is a way to get sex?
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

Postby have2fly » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 am

If you declare your romantic love for someone you don't even know yet, then OF COURSE that should creep them out.


WRONG! When I was in Ukraine, girls would day-dream about a guy, who she will fall in love "in the first sight". Actually, there was a famous TV program on main Russian channel that was named exactly that: "Love on the first sight". It has a much deeper sensual meaning in Russian language and Eastern European culture in general.

Actually, if I was in Ukraine right now, I would see a hot girl in a cafe, come up to her and say something like: "Oh, you are so beautiful, I just had to come by and talk to you" She would respond something. I would then say: "you know, I think it's a love on the first sight" (the girl giggles and smiles, they love this kind of stuff and dream to hear it). Of course, the girl would not kiss me right away or naively "believe" what I say, but deep insight (trust me, I know) if she is a decent girl, she will remember what you have said and will silently hope that you are actually in love with her etc.

Now don't take me wrong here, it's not that women dream about sleeping with a guy on the first sight (thou there are some that would do that), it is much deeper, sensual and romantic etc. Now it is extremely tough to explain because of English language not being flexible enough to express emotion (have you ever thought of that?) and also because Americans are so creeped out of their life, they don't believe anyone or anything or don't even know what a NORMAL sensual relationship is supposed to look like (or feel like etc).

Yesterday I had a date with one Russian girl. I poured myself some wine and went to the balcony. She followed me asking: "What is wrong with you? Why didn't you "invite" me to come with you to the balcony? I want to be with you everywhere you go." Wow, I was shocked. Not that it's important, but American girl would never say such thing. There are many small things like this one that actually grows into very important meaning when you truly experience them.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests