Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:31 pm

that is correct have2fly bro. absolutely. 100 % agreed.

In fact my brother, i felt so out of place when i did come up to a foreign woman and ask " how do you say i love you in your langauge ". she blushed and giggled. i did not feel like a creep for doing it. i was really brainwashed into thinking you should not be romantic with a woman right away. but alas A foreigner like yourself has proven this is not the case in the rest of the world. :o
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby djfourmoney » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:07 am

You both are right, we have been brainwashed into believing women should have there own time and we should have our own time. The difference is most other woman are not looking to equalize anything. They want to be with you most of the time and do things with you. When we want to do things with AW they believe we are suffocating them and that you should only do things together when the woman says its okay to do so.

Its hard to get out of American Women mode when you overseas. By the time I felt sure I wouldn't have by head bitten off by just saying hi to an attractive woman, it was time to come home.

I had a girl giggle at me in Kiev and I told her to come here, she smiled and refused. She was really cute, the one time I wished I spoke Russian or something...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby YoucancallmeAl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am

I just threw down the $47 for Dan de la Cruz's "Global Dating Revolution" (which included several bonuses).
The book is a guide on how to have the most success dating foreign women.

From page 200, referring to non-Westernized foreign women when you're visiting their countries:
"Be skeptical if she starts to tell you she loves you only after a few dates, or if she tells you she’s falling for you almost as soon as you’ve met."[b]

YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

Postby have2fly » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 am

"Be skeptical if she starts to tell you she loves you only after a few dates, or if she tells you she’s falling for you almost as soon as you’ve met."


I agree to that. First of all, usually girls that say that especially to a foreign guy, are looking for ways to use you/scam you. Second, what I meant by "love in the first sight" is used as a catch-phrase, more of emotion/attraction showcase. When I say to a girl that "it's love on the first sight", I don't mean it, it's more of a compliment thing. Again, it is hard to explain, it is a cultural thing.

It is also a guy's thing to say. No girl would really say that she is in love with you in Ukraine at the first date, but she may/will say that she had an amazing time and wants to see you again. It is perfectly normal.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby Falcon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 am

(Generally speaking)
If you are simply kind to women abroad, they will consider you to be a potential date. In other words, boyfriend or husband material.
If you are simply kind to women in America, they will consider you to be another one of their non-romantic friends. In other words, non-dating material.


In Mexico, several women had actually said this to me, verbatim:

"Eres una persona muy buena."

This translates to "You are a very good person." This simple sentence means a lot to me. They would actually say this from the bottom of their heart, because I had been so kind and sincere. They would actually be turned on by my kindness.

American-raised women have never said this to me. All I heard at most were the cliché, vague words "nice" and "smart," which I sometimes felt actually meant "friend-zoned nice guy" and "undesirable nerd," respectively.


Once in high school I was at a school dance, and this girl just comes up to me and starts grinding. I didn't like that, because I do not like to do sexual things with women that I don't know. So I pulled her around and asked to dance with her face-to-face, and actually hold a conversation. So we talked and had a wonderful conversation, but she showed much less enthusiasm than during the brief grinding session. (Why would she like the nasty, perverted part of our interaction better than the nice, thoughtful part? So messed up.) She later ended up dating a jerk during the rest of high school. They broke up once they got to college.

And what about me? Throughout high school, I ended up having my heart ripped out by multiple girls for being a perfectly kind, well-meaning guy. But once I got to college and started going to Mexico, my niceness that was overlooked and taken for granted in the U.S. was actually tremendously appreciated by the local women. And so the nice guy finishes ... abroad. :wink:
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Introvert » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm

The US is inadvertently creating gentlemen for foreign consumption since there is no market for us domestically. The US is outsourcing men.

Nice girls finish first with me.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Postby adria2789 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

ssjparris wrote:i am tired of this damn bad boy image being thrown around on the internet. I was brainwashed into believing that women ALL over the world were like this.

I was so very wrong.

They hype this stupid image up trying to get the guys to be unnatural evil men. Making everyone think that there is something wrong with you if you are nice to them.

They Never talk about NICE guys and how good they have it outside the country. Everything is just flipped for the nice guy. He is a Rock star in foreign countries and the women LOVE his niceness.

the couple of native mexicans here in my city have called me " El cabayedo " or gentlemen in their language. almost as if they like it. i never get called this by
american.


It's not El Cabayedo, but El Caballero which roughly translates to "gentlemen" in English. My friend's dad once said "No hay caballeros, no mas caballos" It's a play on words that roughly translates to "There are no gentlemen, just horses." in English :lol:

My two cents: I'm with BellaRuth, I'm not into the bad boys either. Tattoos, heaving drinking and smoking weed are a turn off for me. I grew in Southeast LA, not far from Compton and saw plenty of cholos and wannabe cholos (cholo=gangsters) around. I never liked these types of guys. Whenever they asked me to come here, I politely said no and briskly walked away. I never gave these guys the time of day. These are one of many reasons I'm glad I left my hometown. I live in the Bay Area now, where these types do exist but don't encounter them on a daily basis.

Girls who date bad boys usually have low self esteem and other sorts of personality/mental problems. The same appiles for vice versa. I know some guys go for bad girls too.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
adria2789
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 am
Location: SF Bay Area, California

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm

If someone is able to scientifically prove that ALL women love assholes and that is NOT just cultural but purely biological, I'm going to have my penis surgically removed or apply for chemical castration.

I wasn't born on this planet with the human brain (who's mysterys still counfound the most brilliant scientists) to appease the demands of the opposite sex for 20 minutes of pleasure every other day.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 pm

SSJParris - btw, if you need any help/info about getting an online business going hit me up - I did it for a few years, made some money, and supported myself as a result. :D
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Postby Introvert » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 am

GuitarGuy996 wrote:If someone is able to scientifically prove that ALL women love assholes and that is NOT just cultural but purely biological, I'm going to have my penis surgically removed or apply for chemical castration.

I wasn't born on this planet with the human brain (who's mysterys still counfound the most brilliant scientists) to appease the demands of the opposite sex for 20 minutes of pleasure every other day.


It's a marketing gimmick. If I can get you to believe that ALL WOMEN LOVE BAD BOYS, NICE IS FAIL and back it up with SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND STUDIES (the all powerful LOGIC = TRUTH) then I can get you to buy products, ebooks, seminars, etc. that show you how to attain that image.

Western pop psychology is simply not necessary while abroad. It's either you like each other or you don't.

I know I'm dealing with a westernized woman when my "game" works.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby WuFan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:18 am

Quit being a p***y.

No woman wants a nerdy, weak beta male that she can walk all over.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby leavingusa » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 am

^^^American Psycho
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 pm

adria2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i am tired of this damn bad boy image being thrown around on the internet. I was brainwashed into believing that women ALL over the world were like this.

I was so very wrong.

They hype this stupid image up trying to get the guys to be unnatural evil men. Making everyone think that there is something wrong with you if you are nice to them.

They Never talk about NICE guys and how good they have it outside the country. Everything is just flipped for the nice guy. He is a Rock star in foreign countries and the women LOVE his niceness.

the couple of native mexicans here in my city have called me " El cabayedo " or gentlemen in their language. almost as if they like it. i never get called this by
american.


It's not El Cabayedo, but El Caballero which roughly translates to "gentlemen" in English. My friend's dad once said "No hay caballeros, no mas caballos" It's a play on words that roughly translates to "There are no gentlemen, just horses." in English :lol:

My two cents: I'm with BellaRuth, I'm not into the bad boys either. Tattoos, heaving drinking and smoking weed are a turn off for me. I grew in Southeast LA, not far from Compton and saw plenty of cholos and wannabe cholos (cholo=gangsters) around. I never liked these types of guys. Whenever they asked me to come here, I politely said no and briskly walked away. I never gave these guys the time of day. These are one of many reasons I'm glad I left my hometown. I live in the Bay Area now, where these types do exist but don't encounter them on a daily basis.

Girls who date bad boys usually have low self esteem and other sorts of personality/mental problems. The same appiles for vice versa. I know some guys go for bad girls too.


as for the el cabayedo please dont correct me. i really dislike that. california people love to do that to each other. constantly correcting minor things you say. it is very annoying.

as for the men telling you to come here. you politely said no. honey...i have met plenty of spanish speaking women here in Los Angeles that are rude if i come and ask them where they come from. because its okay to walk away when a guy tries to have a conversation.

i know for a fact you are not polite and when you say " briskly walk away" you really mean " i will be rude to you and ignore you." why do i say these things because i have yet to met an american women that is not rude here in L.A. you are definitely not the exception.

your just a typical american woman. just another reason to stay away from american women.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:37 pm

GuitarGuy996 wrote:SSJParris - btw, if you need any help/info about getting an online business going hit me up - I did it for a few years, made some money, and supported myself as a result. :D


just sent you a pm dude or dudette (dont know which )
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Futureexpat » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

All I can say is that American women love bad boys, and I am sick of it. Im a man, and I do what I gotta do which is generally be an asshole just to impress chicks. All I can say is sadly it works, and defies any amount of logic whatsoever. Really honestly what is more sad is that dudes actually make this retarded bad boy persona their true personality. Im sick of the bullshit of dealing with American women as well as the fact that in order to capture their interest I have to be someone I personally despise.

What I love most of all is shit talking women at the fact they love assholes. The reaction they make is priceless, and in spite of the fact I insult them, and treat them like shit they consider me hot shit its sad, and pathetic. In America if you are nice to women, and genuine you are invisible. When you start treating them like shit, and take on a bad boy/macho persona your their dream.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeremy, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests