Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Futureexpat » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:07 am

All I can say is that American women love bad boys, and I am sick of it. Im a man, and I do what I gotta do which is generally be an asshole just to impress chicks. All I can say is sadly it works, and defies any amount of logic whatsoever. Really honestly what is more sad is that dudes actually make this retarded bad boy persona their true personality. Im sick of the bullshit of dealing with American women as well as the fact that in order to capture their interest I have to be someone I personally despise.

What I love most of all is shit talking women at the fact they love assholes. The reaction they make is priceless, and in spite of the fact I insult them, and treat them like shit they consider me hot shit its sad, and pathetic. In America if you are nice to women, and genuine you are invisible. When you start treating them like shit, and take on a bad boy/macho persona your their dream.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:59 am

Re: NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Postby adria2789 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:29 pm

ssjparris wrote:
adria2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i am tired of this damn bad boy image being thrown around on the internet. I was brainwashed into believing that women ALL over the world were like this.

I was so very wrong.

They hype this stupid image up trying to get the guys to be unnatural evil men. Making everyone think that there is something wrong with you if you are nice to them.

They Never talk about NICE guys and how good they have it outside the country. Everything is just flipped for the nice guy. He is a Rock star in foreign countries and the women LOVE his niceness.

the couple of native mexicans here in my city have called me " El cabayedo " or gentlemen in their language. almost as if they like it. i never get called this by
american.


It's not El Cabayedo, but El Caballero which roughly translates to "gentlemen" in English. My friend's dad once said "No hay caballeros, no mas caballos" It's a play on words that roughly translates to "There are no gentlemen, just horses." in English :lol:

My two cents: I'm with BellaRuth, I'm not into the bad boys either. Tattoos, heaving drinking and smoking weed are a turn off for me. I grew in Southeast LA, not far from Compton and saw plenty of cholos and wannabe cholos (cholo=gangsters) around. I never liked these types of guys. Whenever they asked me to come here, I politely said no and briskly walked away. I never gave these guys the time of day. These are one of many reasons I'm glad I left my hometown. I live in the Bay Area now, where these types do exist but don't encounter them on a daily basis.

Girls who date bad boys usually have low self esteem and other sorts of personality/mental problems. The same appiles for vice versa. I know some guys go for bad girls too.


as for the el cabayedo please dont correct me. i really dislike that. california people love to do that to each other. constantly correcting minor things you say. it is very annoying.

as for the men telling you to come here. you politely said no. honey...i have met plenty of spanish speaking women here in Los Angeles that are rude if i come and ask them where they come from. because its okay to walk away when a guy tries to have a conversation.

i know for a fact you are not polite and when you say " briskly walk away" you really mean " i will be rude to you and ignore you." why do i say these things because i have yet to met an american women that is not rude here in L.A. you are definitely not the exception.

your just a typical american woman. just another reason to stay away from american women.



I ignore and avoid thugs, gangsters and cholos, yes. These men are usually nothing but trouble and I rather not associate myself with these type of people. I know classmates that hooked up and got pregnant with these types of guys. These girls are now single mothers complaining about their baby daddy drama. I thank my lucky stars I'm not in their situations. I've had random conversations on the street with guys who looked presentable who greeted me with "Hello / Hi/ Hola/ Buenos dias" instead of "Psst, come here". Nice conversations they were and nothing else since my parents forbid me from dating in high school.

Asking "Where you are from?" where I grew up (next but not in South Central LA) can be construted as "which gang turf (street/area) are you on?" That might be one reason why they might have walked away. They are plenty of other reasons including plain rudeness but no need to cry over spilled milk. If you want to random women on the street, then feel free to do so wherever you choose to do so.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
adria2789
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 am
Location: SF Bay Area, California

Re: NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Postby ssjparris » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 am

adria2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
adria2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i am tired of this damn bad boy image being thrown around on the internet. I was brainwashed into believing that women ALL over the world were like this.

I was so very wrong.

They hype this stupid image up trying to get the guys to be unnatural evil men. Making everyone think that there is something wrong with you if you are nice to them.

They Never talk about NICE guys and how good they have it outside the country. Everything is just flipped for the nice guy. He is a Rock star in foreign countries and the women LOVE his niceness.

the couple of native mexicans here in my city have called me " El cabayedo " or gentlemen in their language. almost as if they like it. i never get called this by
american.


It's not El Cabayedo, but El Caballero which roughly translates to "gentlemen" in English. My friend's dad once said "No hay caballeros, no mas caballos" It's a play on words that roughly translates to "There are no gentlemen, just horses." in English :lol:

My two cents: I'm with BellaRuth, I'm not into the bad boys either. Tattoos, heaving drinking and smoking weed are a turn off for me. I grew in Southeast LA, not far from Compton and saw plenty of cholos and wannabe cholos (cholo=gangsters) around. I never liked these types of guys. Whenever they asked me to come here, I politely said no and briskly walked away. I never gave these guys the time of day. These are one of many reasons I'm glad I left my hometown. I live in the Bay Area now, where these types do exist but don't encounter them on a daily basis.

Girls who date bad boys usually have low self esteem and other sorts of personality/mental problems. The same appiles for vice versa. I know some guys go for bad girls too.


as for the el cabayedo please dont correct me. i really dislike that. california people love to do that to each other. constantly correcting minor things you say. it is very annoying.

as for the men telling you to come here. you politely said no. honey...i have met plenty of spanish speaking women here in Los Angeles that are rude if i come and ask them where they come from. because its okay to walk away when a guy tries to have a conversation.

i know for a fact you are not polite and when you say " briskly walk away" you really mean " i will be rude to you and ignore you." why do i say these things because i have yet to met an american women that is not rude here in L.A. you are definitely not the exception.

your just a typical american woman. just another reason to stay away from american women.



I ignore and avoid thugs, gangsters and cholos, yes. These men are usually nothing but trouble and I rather not associate myself with these type of people. I know classmates that hooked up and got pregnant with these types of guys. These girls are now single mothers complaining about their baby daddy drama. I thank my lucky stars I'm not in their situations. I've had random conversations on the street with guys who looked presentable who greeted me with "Hello / Hi/ Hola/ Buenos dias" instead of "Psst, come here". Nice conversations they were and nothing else since my parents forbid me from dating in high school.

Asking "Where you are from?" where I grew up (next but not in South Central LA) can be construted as "which gang turf (street/area) are you on?" That might be one reason why they might have walked away. They are plenty of other reasons including plain rudeness but no need to cry over spilled milk. If you want to random women on the street, then feel free to do so wherever you choose to do so.


you prove my point. let's dissect your paragraph

"psst, come here." now if i do this with foreign women in her country. she will have no problems with this comment. she will walk over to me. you just hate men.

"where are you from ?" this one here pisses me off. and infuriates me. there is NO harm in asking this question. so what if they what to know if your from a gang or not. its a completely harmless question. Its not even a rude question at all.

"hello" ah man that one DOESN'T work either. you HAVE to see how women treat men in this country. dress up like a man and approach women. say " hi how are you doing " see how they respond to a friendly response.

My mother noticed how rude women are to me. one women was a lawyer and came to talk to me for two seconds when i needed her help. and she would walk away before i could say anything. she did this TWICE. over and over again. before i could speak at all.

i knew exactly what your response was going to be its like all the other women around. so i stopped talking to you women here in the states. i get absolutely no respect when i ask simple questions, If i show interest your rude and walk away, if i give compliments you...omg...walk away.

why would i want to talk to women like you. your so terrible with how you treat me as a man. try being nice to men for a change. come up to a man and be nice to him instead of responding by being rude.

i have not changed myself one bit i approach foreign women that just got here the EXACT same way i approach american women. i get great responses back. if i ask " do you come from japan " they respond positively. if i ask " are you from another country" they respond and say yes.

but if i ask any woman that lives here to long " where do you come from " you walk away. ugh !!!.

so i am finished done, ka-put, the end with you women. you be rude to me i will walk away from you. you try to leave before i have a conversatin i say " im finished you BYE ".

what goes around comes around.

i have so many women that appreciate me from other countries. in my OWN country they dont even give me a chance. i have be careful with how i approach you just so you can talk. i have to say "hi" to you just for you to treat me normal. with a foreign girl i can approach them many different ways and its okay.

done with my rant. i will never discuss anthing with you again. finished talking with you.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Re: NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:23 pm

ssjparris wrote:
adria2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
adria2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:i am tired of this damn bad boy image being thrown around on the internet. I was brainwashed into believing that women ALL over the world were like this.

I was so very wrong.

They hype this stupid image up trying to get the guys to be unnatural evil men. Making everyone think that there is something wrong with you if you are nice to them.

They Never talk about NICE guys and how good they have it outside the country. Everything is just flipped for the nice guy. He is a Rock star in foreign countries and the women LOVE his niceness.

the couple of native mexicans here in my city have called me " El cabayedo " or gentlemen in their language. almost as if they like it. i never get called this by
american.


It's not El Cabayedo, but El Caballero which roughly translates to "gentlemen" in English. My friend's dad once said "No hay caballeros, no mas caballos" It's a play on words that roughly translates to "There are no gentlemen, just horses." in English :lol:

My two cents: I'm with BellaRuth, I'm not into the bad boys either. Tattoos, heaving drinking and smoking weed are a turn off for me. I grew in Southeast LA, not far from Compton and saw plenty of cholos and wannabe cholos (cholo=gangsters) around. I never liked these types of guys. Whenever they asked me to come here, I politely said no and briskly walked away. I never gave these guys the time of day. These are one of many reasons I'm glad I left my hometown. I live in the Bay Area now, where these types do exist but don't encounter them on a daily basis.

Girls who date bad boys usually have low self esteem and other sorts of personality/mental problems. The same appiles for vice versa. I know some guys go for bad girls too.


as for the el cabayedo please dont correct me. i really dislike that. california people love to do that to each other. constantly correcting minor things you say. it is very annoying.

as for the men telling you to come here. you politely said no. honey...i have met plenty of spanish speaking women here in Los Angeles that are rude if i come and ask them where they come from. because its okay to walk away when a guy tries to have a conversation.

i know for a fact you are not polite and when you say " briskly walk away" you really mean " i will be rude to you and ignore you." why do i say these things because i have yet to met an american women that is not rude here in L.A. you are definitely not the exception.

your just a typical american woman. just another reason to stay away from american women.



I ignore and avoid thugs, gangsters and cholos, yes. These men are usually nothing but trouble and I rather not associate myself with these type of people. I know classmates that hooked up and got pregnant with these types of guys. These girls are now single mothers complaining about their baby daddy drama. I thank my lucky stars I'm not in their situations. I've had random conversations on the street with guys who looked presentable who greeted me with "Hello / Hi/ Hola/ Buenos dias" instead of "Psst, come here". Nice conversations they were and nothing else since my parents forbid me from dating in high school.

Asking "Where you are from?" where I grew up (next but not in South Central LA) can be construted as "which gang turf (street/area) are you on?" That might be one reason why they might have walked away. They are plenty of other reasons including plain rudeness but no need to cry over spilled milk. If you want to random women on the street, then feel free to do so wherever you choose to do so.


you prove my point. let's dissect your paragraph

"psst, come here." now if i do this with foreign women in her country. she will have no problems with this comment. she will walk over to me. you just hate men.

"where are you from ?" this one here pisses me off. and infuriates me. there is NO harm in asking this question. so what if they what to know if your from a gang or not. its a completely harmless question. Its not even a rude question at all.

"hello" ah man that one DOESN'T work either. you HAVE to see how women treat men in this country. dress up like a man and approach women. say " hi how are you doing " see how they respond to a friendly response.

My mother noticed how rude women are to me. one women was a lawyer and came to talk to me for two seconds when i needed her help. and she would walk away before i could say anything. she did this TWICE. over and over again. before i could speak at all.

i knew exactly what your response was going to be its like all the other women around. so i stopped talking to you women here in the states. i get absolutely no respect when i ask simple questions, If i show interest your rude and walk away, if i give compliments you...omg...walk away.

why would i want to talk to women like you. your so terrible with how you treat me as a man. try being nice to men for a change. come up to a man and be nice to him instead of responding by being rude.

i have not changed myself one bit i approach foreign women that just got here the EXACT same way i approach american women. i get great responses back. if i ask " do you come from japan " they respond positively. if i ask " are you from another country" they respond and say yes.

but if i ask any woman that lives here to long " where do you come from " you walk away. ugh !!!.

so i am finished done, ka-put, the end with you women. you be rude to me i will walk away from you. you try to leave before i have a conversatin i say " im finished you BYE ".

what goes around comes around.

i have so many women that appreciate me from other countries. in my OWN country they dont even give me a chance. i have be careful with how i approach you just so you can talk. i have to say "hi" to you just for you to treat me normal. with a foreign girl i can approach them many different ways and its okay.

done with my rant. i will never discuss anthing with you again. finished talking with you.





Good job, Super Saiyan!

Adrianna, you just got OWNED!

Don't worry, Super Saiyan-- American women are all the same. Even if they put on this "I'm different from the other American women because my parents were traditional; I'm more 'nice' and 'approachable', tee hee" façade, on the inside she is just the same as the rest; as soon as you try to show some interest, she will either be rude to you or reject you for some stupid reason (i.e. "You're too far away" "You're too nice", "Nothing more can/will ever happen between us than friendship", etc).
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby ssjparris » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 pm

yeah i know dude. so i just ignore them know. i am talking to my argentinian from a while back. she just gave me her phone number. and i talk to a women from kazahkstan and turkey. so wonderful.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:49 pm

ssjparris wrote:yeah i know dude. so i just ignore them know. i am talking to my argentinian from a while back. she just gave me her phone number. and i talk to a women from kazahkstan and turkey. so wonderful.



That is why I have more respect for a card-carrying member of NOW feminist than someone like Adrianna-- at least you know where a hardcore feminist stands, no ifs, ands, or butts about it. Those that pretend to be different are worse.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Those that pretend to be different are worse.


OMG, ain't that the fuckin' truth!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], HA1729, Kradmelder and 6 guests