Heated Feminists walk off The View...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Heated Feminists walk off The View...

Post by ssjparris »

Feminists whoopi goldberg and Joy Behar walk off stage on the view with Bill O'reilly about the masque in related to the 9/11 incident. I really like Bill because he was really expressing his own opinion. The other bitches on the view were just heated and wanted to argue with you. This is EXACTLY why no man wants to be with any of them. they argue.

Bill O'reilly told one of the feminists how it is " Listen to me because you might learn something from this...". ofcourse the feminists audeince boo's him. which is good because they are showing they don't like listening to a man's advice. HA. :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I don't even know why he would appear on that show. They demeaned and attacked him. Even the prune-faced Barbara Walters zinged him with an insult at the end.

Feminists push for "anything goes" in life and this tends to prove it.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

totally agreed. I was actually suprised myself my friend. why in the world would they send a man's man on the view. just some more male bashing. probably trying to brainwash people more or are trying to get more views maybe i don't know.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I don’t see him as any hero. These neocons spend all their time attacking Muslims, who are basically a pro-male culture. Why isn’t he spending the air time standing up for fathers treated unjustly in American courts?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

probably because he is a feminists in disguise.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"These neocons spend all their time attacking Muslims, who are basically a pro-male culture."

Yeah, spend a year in Saudi and get back to me on that one...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Those two females didn't have to walk off-stage, but Bill O'Reilly is still a bigoted idiota.

He even looked crazily stupid when he said that Muslims attacked the USA on 9/11. Like every Muslim did that. Que pendejo!

Whoopi and Joy - I agree with them feeling that only the Islamic extremists have attacked on 9/11 (even though those Islamic extremists were welcomed in by a section of the government). There are good Islamic-worshipping peeps out there, my friends.

But do I agree with Whoopi and Joy wholehearted about their views in general? f**k to the hell no.

I still feel that Whoopi is still a self-hating Black woman that has narcissistic views of a multitude of right-wing things.

I'm still shakin' my head at the fact that she and Ted Danson walked in with the coon/minstrel show sambo facial makeup over ten years ago. That was utterly self-hating and mad sick.

Bill O'Reilly also demeans Black people on his show on Faux-ass News. There is a Black American doctor that always physically chimes in on his show, and he was demeaned by O'Reilly by O'Reilly overlooking his status and comparing Ray-Ray and Pookie as his equals. What type of shit is he on? What type of shit is that?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Why would you support Bill O'Reilly who is more or less a supporter of American Christian fundamentalists who want to keep the U.S. not only more prudish and repressed but religious as well?

He's not some pro-male supporter he's just another Republican shill.

I can't stand the old biddies on the View either but O'Reilly is a turd.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:Why would you support Bill O'Reilly who is more or less a supporter of American Christian fundamentalists who want to keep the U.S. not only more prudish and repressed but religious as well?

He's not some pro-male supporter he's just another Republican shill.

I can't stand the old biddies on the View either but O'Reilly is a turd.
Fuckin' thank you, dude. The words "prudish" and "U.S." in the same sentence. LOL America is such a Prudish faux-Christian society that it's not funny. The way Christians in Europe rejoice and walk through their lifestyle from what I heard is so uberly different from how [faux] Western Christians live their lives.

USA is too damn prude. Too damn stoic. It's like America is full of mnemonically-programmed lemming drones to await martial law to be locked up on remote American islands.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

When Hollywood personalities sponsor causes (special interests) and do TV appearances, it's partly to benefit their own career. In Hollywood, to stay viable you must stay visible. Otherwise you end up as sideshow Bob in Vegas and die there. Whoopi Goldberg supports LGBT community, which is nice of her, and a lot better than some of the younger stars who'd prefer to flash their body parts or engage in weird public behavior to stay in the spotlight.

Commenting on the feminism stuff, I recently took a flight to Canada and meet a very nice young flight attendant. She's from LA, Hispanic, in her early 20's, and has that flight attendant "look". She told me that when she went to apply for the job last year, she had to pass initial screenings before going to the face to face interviews. At the interview session, she found herself in a room with 400 other pretty young girls, and later she found that there were 5 such rooms, each with 400+ girls. Yes, that's 400 * 5 = 2,000 girls.

From each room of 400, they'd only select 20 to be forwarded to the final selection. So only the top 5% make it to the final interview. 5 rooms * 20 girls = 100 girls. Out of the 100, they only want 20 for the first pickings. She made it through the first top 20 pick (out of 400), but didn't make the second top 20 pick because they thought she was too tall (5'8") and didn't have a college degree. However, because they liked how she looked and acted, they put her on a reserve list and hired her for domestic flights. Being a flight attendant is like a childhood dream for many girls, and those who didn't make the cut were left crying in the room. She felt really bad for them, but what can you do.

The top pickings go to international flights to Asia and Europe, which was what she wanted. She ended up doing domestic and Canada flights. But for someone her age and without a college degree, she was very, very happy to have gotten the job. She's from a poor Hispanic family in LA, lives at home with her parents, take the bus (she doesn't have a car), and she saves almost $2,000/month from her pay so she could afford a down payment on a house for her parents by end of the year.

Because of her work schedule, it's difficult for her to attend college courses, so she's trying to do the remote learning classes. Her parents didn't even graduate HS and worked in low paying blue collar jobs all their life. They're very proud of her for making the cut. I was quite impressed and gave her my card, told her that when she's ready to buy a house, call and I'll introduce a few agents and brokers to her.

Little girls dream of growing up to be a slim beautiful flight attendant, flying around the world in their pretty uniforms. They don't dream of growing up to become an old fat angry man-hating feminist. But the reality is that only a very small % of girls can make the cut.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Momopi, i have to admit none of the women have it as a goal to be feminist. but they are feminist. she is hispanic. they are family oriented so naturally she wants to buy them a house. I live in L.A. yes momopi will you be my neighbor - mr. rogers. so i really really know what kind of woman she is already. A man hating narcissistic woman.

you met her on a plane. winston said if you meet them in a business related environment they are more open to talking with you. when she is off that plane she does not want to talk to you socially for anything else BUT the house your planning to sell her. try talking to her about anything else and watch how fast she will change. ask her to be friends with you outside of the business transaction of the house you are selling watch how fast she changes.

ask her if she thinks its creepy if a guy comes up and talk to her. she is narcissistic, sociapath and a feminist bitch. they are all very good at hiding their real motives.
does she want to support her man, take care of him. these are all things her family teaches her. but american women always fall for the feminist ploy typically.

i have a friend that is just like what you described and she is hispanic. but she is angry and does not like men on alot of levels. she is confused on wether she should be support or not to her man. she pretty much does not want to please her man.

i do not trust these women. i am sorry but i don't trust a single one here in america that is why my goal for the rest of next year is to live in another country.

ciao !!! :wink:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ssjparris wrote: you met her on a plane. winston said if you meet them in a business related environment they are more open to talking with you. when she is off that plane she does not want to talk to you socially for anything else BUT the house your planning to sell her. try talking to her about anything else and watch how fast she will change. ask her to be friends with you outside of the business transaction of the house you are selling watch how fast she changes.
I'm not a RE agent... I only offered to introduce her to some of my RE agent and broker contacts.

I booked the flight late and got stuck with a seat all the way in the back, the non-reclining type. The flight attendant's seat is next to mine (and next to the restroom, ugh). It was a 3 hour flight and we chatted about a variety of subjects, including relationships, Hispanic's tendency to marry early, her desire to visit Japan, and so on.

She told me that flight attendants often have difficulty in maintaining relationships, because they're away from home all the time. I used to date a China Airlines flight attendant so I can relate. She is interested in visiting Japan, and wanted to be assigned to US-Asia route, but didn't make the top selection. Since she is saving for a house, she cannot afford to take the vacation at this time.

I had a very pleasant chat with her during the 3 hour flight. But that's not my point. My point is that she can afford to be nice, because she made the cut and is now wearing her flight attendant uniform, making decent $$ without a college degree. What if she had failed to make the cut and ended up working at El Pollo Loco? Would her attitude be poisoned with envy at someone else, and indulge in schadenfreude at their misfortune?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

ah man if she worked at El Pollo Loco I would avoid her like the plague. :lol:

But okay point understood. My perspective is different from yours. I do see what you are trying to say though, no biggie.