It is officially over, feminism is dead.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this amazing letter I received from an Englishwoman. She says that the tide is turning on feminism. Hopefully, she's right.
Hi Winston.

Hope that you are keeping well. I was led to your website via HenryMakow.com, as I'm a regular subscriber of his. I just want to say that I'm an attractive mixed raced Englishwoman, who is in agreement with what you write about. I am very much in my innate feminine energy, and I coach women to reclaim their innate feminine energies.

I agree that American women have lost touch with their femininity, and that some have realised that Women's Lib did a great disservice, not just to them, but to men as well. Some British women have lost their way. HOwever, there is good news on the horizon Winston. There is a growing anti-womens lib backlash by feminine women like me. I myself love the way Frenchwomen are so in touch with their feminine energies, and American women have a lot to learn from them! My Australian friend, Renee has a wonderful blog called http://www.thefemininewoman.com, which shows women how to be at one with their feminine, sensual natures. I have a wonderful man who loves and appreciates my femininity. So, all is not lost Winston. By the way, have you checked out French, Italian, Spanish as they are also very feminine women, and those countries have great architecture, culture and excellent cuisine? Those women are also slim, elegant and stylish. Just to let you know, that there are Western women on your side, and you know what Winston? I would like to see half of the single male dating population 20% of the 45% single men, go abroad and return to the USA with gorgeous, foreign brides. That would make American women sit up, and come to terms with themselves and their bad behaviours. Take care and carry on with your good work. Sharon
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Check out this amazing letter I received from an Englishwoman. She says that the tide is turning on feminism. Hopefully, she's right.
Hi Winston.

Hope that you are keeping well. I was led to your website via HenryMakow.com, as I'm a regular subscriber of his. I just want to say that I'm an attractive mixed raced Englishwoman, who is in agreement with what you write about. I am very much in my innate feminine energy, and I coach women to reclaim their innate feminine energies.

I agree that American women have lost touch with their femininity, and that some have realised that Women's Lib did a great disservice, not just to them, but to men as well. Some British women have lost their way. HOwever, there is good news on the horizon Winston. There is a growing anti-womens lib backlash by feminine women like me. I myself love the way Frenchwomen are so in touch with their feminine energies, and American women have a lot to learn from them! My Australian friend, Renee has a wonderful blog called http://www.thefemininewoman.com, which shows women how to be at one with their feminine, sensual natures. I have a wonderful man who loves and appreciates my femininity. So, all is not lost Winston. By the way, have you checked out French, Italian, Spanish as they are also very feminine women, and those countries have great architecture, culture and excellent cuisine? Those women are also slim, elegant and stylish. Just to let you know, that there are Western women on your side, and you know what Winston? I would like to see half of the single male dating population 20% of the 45% single men, go abroad and return to the USA with gorgeous, foreign brides. That would make American women sit up, and come to terms with themselves and their bad behaviours. Take care and carry on with your good work. Sharon
I believe the tide is turning but its too late for Gen X women who are the women we are mostly talking about here.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:Someone sent me this rant and wanted me to post it for him:
Wow, that guy wrote a really great letter! He does a great job calling feminists on their immaturity!

Feminists want the whole world to treat them like queens. We simply want some attractive foreign women who will treat us kindly. Which aspiration is more reasonable and more mature?

Feminism is causing a huge brain-drain from the US. Most of the guys who leave the US are pretty smart or talented, and that's talent which will no longer benefit the US economy. All that will be left in the US will be feminists with mercenary bodyguards ruling over everyone else.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

bogeymann wrote:
I be studying black and latino American diasporas and shit.. You're such and ignorant whiny nigger E_Izarry. Whites are being descriminated by the federal laws in this country and you're still whining about how you're stupid race and even the so-called "latino" "race" is disenfranchised n'shit.. Go get an education you dumb monkey.
If you created this username just to bash some of the black and latino posters on this forum you are completely chicken shit. If you want to be a douche at least come out and fly your colors proudly. Then again guys like you tend to snipe people in the dark because you know if you did anything otherwise you'd probably just get clowned by everyone. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

bogeymann wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
bogeymann wrote:
I be studying black and latino American diasporas and shit.. You're such and ignorant whiny nigger E_Izarry. Whites are being descriminated by the federal laws in this country and you're still whining about how you're stupid race and even the so-called "latino" "race" is disenfranchised n'shit.. Go get an education you dumb monkey.
If you created this username just to bash some of the black and latino posters on this forum you are completely chicken shit. If you want to be a douche at least come out and fly your colors proudly. Then again guys like you tend to snipe people in the dark because you know if you did anything otherwise you'd probably just get clowned by everyone. :lol:
f**k you idiot.
The truth hurts doesn't it. You're so precious.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

bogeymann wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
bogeymann wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
bogeymann wrote:
f**k you idiot.
The truth hurts doesn't it. You're so precious.
The truth is that you're a nigger lover. Go do what you do best dumbass. That is the truth. Go make love to that ignorant whiny "I'm a victim of white racism" E_Izarry. I'll always bash niggers and spics because they are worthless races who are a burden to whites around the world. Just spreading the truth. Chicken shit is when niggers and spics spew lies about whites without any foundation. If they don't like white people, then they can live in a black nation or some other non-white nation and be happy, but we know that that will never happen because they can't live without us. The truth hurts, doesn't it?
HAHAHAHA :lol: