Do Soulmates Exist? How come some find theirs but others don't?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Do Soulmates Exist? How come some find theirs but others don't?

Post by Enishi »

It seems like I encounter TONS of women who have a belief in a destined soulmate/twinflame who is the ONLY man they should be with, the perfect mate, their destiny ingrained into the stars, etc.

Just how common is this in other countries? Is it more of an american obsession?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Soulmates exist. But only some people find them. But even then, it doesn't mean it's forever. Some people are your soulmates for a certain period of time. It's a fallacy that if you fall out of love with someone, then they weren't your soulmate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Look up the definition of soulmate on google. There is no definitive answer. My own opinion is that it's just a romantic notion, an ideal that people aspire towards. We need to remember that people change. Someone may believe that they have found their soulmate but it never lasts. The blind passion, the infatuation, attraction....these kind of things change. People change. What once was your perfect soulmate may just be someone who irritates the hell out of you later. My best friend has had 4 soulmates. He's currently married to his current soulmate :P The arguments i had with him about them isn't something i need to go into detail about, except that every single time, he went off ranting about he'd finally found his one true soulmate (We can read each other's minds! We finish each other's sentences!, etc, etc). Soooo, it's not just women ok. Once again, PEOPLE CHANGE. Situations change. Many many factors can contribute to this change.

I attribute this notion to weak minded fools who need some spark of "hope" to go on living in this messed up rotten world.....much like those nutcases who can't live without religion. Oh ye faithful, the lord will deliver unto ye, thy soulmate. Amen.

Then again, American women may just read too many romance novels. There's a reason those novels make it into the top 10 bestsellers all the time. Turns their brains to mush :)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Soulmates Exist? How come some find one but others don't?

Post by Winston »

Some people find their soulmate. A truther i know named Robert Stanley did. He told me when he first met his wife they felt like they already knew each other from before. She even said "I know you" to him.

My soulmates are temporary. But what i mean is that some do find them. Just because we haven't doesnt mean others haven't. Thats a fallacy. That's like Christians assuming that just because the Gospel resonates with them it should resonate with everyone in the whole world.

I've met my soulmate 5 times but they always did a 180. Inexplicable. Like many things in life.

Not everyone can find their soulmate. But some do. In reality, not just in fiction. I'm sure u heard all the stories. True stories i mean.

Keep in mind that it's a fallacy to assume that just because u haven't experienced something that no one else has. Atheists also assume that because they never had any transcendent or divine spiritual experiences, that no one else has either. Thats an obvious fallacy.

Also if u were a true hopeless romantic at heart u would believe in soulmates and true love even without evidence. So the problem is twofold.

1. People who dont believe in soulmates assume that just because they havent found it then no one else has. Or just because they didn't experience something then no one else has. Its an obvious but key fallacy.

2. Those people also are probably not hopeless romantics at heart either. A hopeless romantic would believe in soulmates regardless of what happens.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

keius wrote:
October 26th, 2010, 5:38 pm
Look up the definition of soulmate on google. There is no definitive answer. My own opinion is that it's just a romantic notion, an ideal that people aspire towards. We need to remember that people change. Someone may believe that they have found their soulmate but it never lasts. The blind passion, the infatuation, attraction....these kind of things change. People change. What once was your perfect soulmate may just be someone who irritates the hell out of you later. My best friend has had 4 soulmates. He's currently married to his current soulmate :P The arguments i had with him about them isn't something i need to go into detail about, except that every single time, he went off ranting about he'd finally found his one true soulmate (We can read each other's minds! We finish each other's sentences!, etc, etc). Soooo, it's not just women ok. Once again, PEOPLE CHANGE. Situations change. Many many factors can contribute to this change.

I attribute this notion to weak minded fools who need some spark of "hope" to go on living in this messed up rotten world.....much like those nutcases who can't live without religion. Oh ye faithful, the lord will deliver unto ye, thy soulmate. Amen.

Then again, American women may just read too many romance novels. There's a reason those novels make it into the top 10 bestsellers all the time. Turns their brains to mush :)
The obvious definition is a match made in heaven or predestined by the universe or divine intelligence. It can also mean your other half, if your soul was split into two like many esoteric teachings suggest. They say humans were originally androgynous before they were split into male and female. So that would spend their lives searching for their other halves instead of overthrowing the gods.

Not all soulmates are forever though. Richard Bach who wrote the famous spiritual book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" found his soulmate too. He wrote a book about it. But they later divorced. So some soulmates are temporary. Even a mentor and mentoree can be soulmates for a while.

Most people in the new age movement do claim to have found their soulmate. Sometimes it doesn't last and sometimes it does. You guys can't generalize. Just because you haven't doesn't mean they haven't. Plenty of real stories of soulmates do exist. Not all are permanent. But some are. You can't let your jaded attitude deny that.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do Soulmates Exist? How come some find theirs but others don't?

Post by Winston »

Do any of you know someone who has found their soulmate and it lasted?

People who have met their soulmate said u cannot understand it unless u are one of the soulmates. its beyond words and if u are involved in the soulmate connection then u can never understand it. Havent u heard people say that before? Even on Oprah and other talk shows they've said that.

Btw that famous UFO abductee/contactee who was on Art Bell many times and hosted my articles on his Unknown Country website before too, Whitley Strieber, found his soulmate Ann long ago. They shared many happy decades together in bliss, he says, before she passed on that is. Now he talks to her in the afterlife he claims. Did you know that? Hes said that many times in his podcasts and interviews. Everyone in the UFO community knows about this.

How do u guys explain cases like that?

Strieber said he and his wife Ann had many happy decades together in bliss. They never fell out of love. so its not true that everyone falls out of love eventually. Why do my forum guys say that?

Also how come people like Whitley Strieber and Robert Stanley say that when they met their wife they knew it was meant to be. Like an inner knowing. Like they knew each other before? How to explain that? These are true stories, not fiction.

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Do Soulmates Exist? How come some find theirs but others don't?

Post by Gali »

This women you could say has literally 2500 soul mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsXFcbPbvI4