Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The "bar scene" in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby OzGuy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:18 pm

jamesbond wrote:Your right, in the US men do outnumber women at bars and clubs, which makes it even harder to meet women in those places (if it wasn't hard enough with the loud music). The women do hang out with their groups of friends, which makes it difficult to approach them.

Why don't women get this? If they want men to approach them then why do they always hang out in groups? It is far more intimidating to approach a woman in a group and be rejected in front of all her friends.

Most guys who go to bars and clubs don't get any phone numbers and the ones that do get numbers, the girls usually screens their calls and never picks up the phone when the guy calls her.

What happens when a guy goes to a bar or club in America? He has a few drinks, listens to loud music and get's rejected by stuck up girls. No thanks, that's why I avoid the bar scene like the plague. :shock:

Its exactly the same in Australia. The only place to meet women is in bars or clubs. I don't drink and I can't stand clubs with all the loud techno "music". How are you supposed to get to know a woman if you can't even hear what she's saying? Clubs are very superficial, women dress up in high heels slutty clothes, and a tonne of makeup. This is not what they look like every day. I have only ever once approached a woman in a club/bar before, she was alone and dressed conservatively so I thought why not. Turns out she was from Brazil and new in Australia. We dated for a while but it didn't work out due to other differences (eg she wanted kids).

If any of you approach women in clubs/bars, here is a tip. ONLY approach the conservatively dressed women, not the women with heaps of makeup in high heels and short dresses. These women are likely to be more stuck up, picky, and superficial. The conservatively dressed ones are usually more intelligent I have found. However, finding a conservatively dressed woman in a club/bar is pretty rare here, as they all like to dress up like sluts.

Also in Australia women think there is something wrong with you if you don't drink. Whenever i've been in a bar/club not drinking the first thing they ask is "so why aren't you drinking?". They automatically think you're some sort of weirdo if you're not drinking alcohol. Its almost as if drinking is compulsory in Australia. What I normally have to do is buy a coke or something, and pretend its rum and coke. If you're in Australia and don't drink, then you're chances of getting a date are even less. For some strange reason women only like men who drink.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: The "bar scene" in America

Postby sushiman » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 pm

jamesbond wrote:The atmosphere in bars and clubs is very intimidating, the music is loud, it's crowded and the people tend to act like jerks. Gee, what a great atmosphere to meet people in! :lol:

Yeah I never went to bars in the US but now that I'm in Asia it's really fun. In Asia a friendly hostesses greets you, gets you a drink, served with a bow, very pleasant, what ever you want there is a bar that caters to that need. It's all about the customer and making it fun.

The US, meh never even considered going to bars. They just seem hostile and potentially dangerous. Angry dudes, angry women, shit food, shit service from some person who hates the customers, sports, yelling, tatoos, drugs, knives, yeah that sounds awesome!
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby TheLilAbs » Mon May 07, 2012 4:40 am

I aint going to the bar no way i like staying young thank you :wink: :wink:
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Mon May 07, 2012 7:23 am

I've never been to the US although I have a sister living in FL. I've lived in the UK for a few years and guys there approach you everywhere. At the store, the grocery, the park, I met a really nice one at a fun fair once lol ...
at home in the Caribbean everywhere they get the chance they'll try LOL at the beach, the store, church LOL, bus stops, we're very social people so even at your aunties house lol anywhere :)
I'm in Turkey at the moment & they absolutely don't approach you here but have the habit of staring you in the eyes & that's it lol ... oh well :)
Personally I think it's nice meeting ppl it adds some fun to my day... it's a beautiful thing to know that love's in the air floating around :oops:
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 am

Renata, what the turks don´t approach you? I am very disapointed from the turks. :). I thought they are more active :). I must they I have also given up approaching. Takes so much time. Here in Germany we don´t have time :).
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 am

I've never been approached Billy ... I got followed once not sure what that was about lol ... i think it's their upbringing, muslim men here r taught to 'lower their gaze' with the women, I'm still figuring out this culture. They are very liberal though, couples hug & hold hands in the street and stuff. I think some things are acceptable & some things are just not.
omg in my country they'll approach u any chance they get & even walk with u just to chat u up lol
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Here is Steve explaining how American women of the bar scene have changed since the 80's.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ldHoEuO0Xk[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AW Warning » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:58 am

The bar scene in America has become one of violence! Today, at American bars and nightclubs, every single hot woman you see there is either hooked up with a vicious killer, AK-47, stolen Ferrari, giant rap sheet, bloodthirsty look, wanted by the entire FBI and Homeland Security, and all, or is a hard core lesbian. In America, you really may as well have even 3,000,000 single straight guys for every 1 single straight woman! And in fact, the recent massacre at that gay club in Orlando may have even tripled or even quadrupled those figures, even to the point of seeing 13,000,000 or more single straight guys for every 1 woman, and even married women divorcing their husbands and dumping boyfriends so they can go the lesbian route.

American women are demons. They are rotten to the core and serve Satan day and night. They serve Satan through divorce, adultery, homosexuality, and their hateful personalities.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions