Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is College a Ripoff and Scam? 20/20 ABC News

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Is College a Ripoff and Scam? 20/20 ABC News

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:08 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Good video by Stefan Molyneux where he goes into detail about whether or not a college degree is worth getting today. Employers will take a person with no college degree and work experience to someone with a degree and no work experience. Work experience trumps a college degree almost every time. Stefan goes into other factors too such as all the debt college graduates have.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKHvwiuArA[/youtube]

Jamesbond, that's an interesting video. However, did you know that some graduates with student loan debt are actually FLEEING THE US to avoid paying it. Here are a couple of links you may find interesting:

STUDENT DEBTORS FLEE COUNTRY
http://www.professorconfess.blogspot.com/2016/03/student-debtors-flee-country.html

DEBT DODGERS: MEET THEY WHO MOVED TO EUROPE AND WENT AWOL ON THEIR STUDENTS LOANS
http://www.vice.com/read/talking-to-american-debt-dodgers-who-moved-to-escape-to-avoid-paying-off-their-students-loans-111
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:15 pm

I just heard a report on the news that stated, 50% of college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed!

I thought the economy was getting better (according to Obama). I guess not if even college graduates are having a hard time finding jobs. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:26 pm

jamesbond wrote:I just heard a report on the news that stated, 50% of college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed!

I thought the economy was getting better (according to Obama). I guess not if even college graduates are having a hard time finding jobs. :shock:

I bet if you went on Zillow, you'll find that many of the homes in middle class areas near you are under foreclosure or auction status (for areas where people make under $100K or so per year).
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby w.p.o. » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but all I got was a piece of paper and a wiped out bank account. If I could rewind time, I'd take my butt overseas and fashion model. Paid to wear nice clothes (and keep them when done).
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Great documentary on college graduates who can't find jobs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahK1MeGjto[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:23 am

The world is becoming so efficient technically and mechanically we don't need all these people to tend shop at all.

The Georgia Guide Stones projection of 500 million sounds about right......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions