Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What is wrong with your dating website Winston?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is wrong with your dating website Winston?

Postby have2fly » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:53 pm

I have registered and even paid for one month of membership on dating.happierabroad.com

I am not seriously looking for a girl from abroad, but there a few girls from the States that I wanted to write to.

So anyway, it has a place where it says: "Where do you want to live". I put Europe in there.

Then it says: "What would be your advice to your children?" I put: "They should live in Europe to enjoy better life"

Well, some website director Irina, who is 43 contacted me saying that she will delete my profile for anti-American propaganda :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then she says that I should be grateful to live in America and I don't know crap about life. She also mentioned that I am probably a loser (lol?). She had visited the US once and is trying to move here herself. I sent her a link for Michael Moore's Sicko movie as a proof of much better European lifestyle. But she seems to be pretty dumb and brainwashed by Hollywood, but also probably jealous being old and useless.

Anyway, it was really shocking to me that being a paid member I have to hide my thoughts and information that is actually important to me. Also reminds of good old American way of doing things. Everyone screams we have a free country (USA), but try to actually speak up your mind :) haha, yeah right
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: What is wrong with your dating website Winston?

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:57 pm

have2fly wrote:I have registered and even paid for one month of membership on dating.happierabroad.com

I am not seriously looking for a girl from abroad, but there a few girls from the States that I wanted to write to.

So anyway, it has a place where it says: "Where do you want to live". I put Europe in there.

Then it says: "What would be your advice to your children?" I put: "They should live in Europe to enjoy better life"

Well, some website director Irina, who is 43 contacted me saying that she will delete my profile for anti-American propaganda :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then she says that I should be grateful to live in America and I don't know crap about life. She also mentioned that I am probably a loser (lol?). She had visited the US once and is trying to move here herself. I sent her a link for Michael Moore's Sicko movie as a proof of much better European lifestyle. But she seems to be pretty dumb and brainwashed by Hollywood, but also probably jealous being old and useless.

Anyway, it was really shocking to me that being a paid member I have to hide my thoughts and information that is actually important to me. Also reminds of good old American way of doing things. Everyone screams we have a free country (USA), but try to actually speak up your mind :) haha, yeah right

Yeah Winston, it sounds like you have a fembot that works for you. What type of shit is that, Winston?? And what's so propagandizing and anti-American about what have2fly had said??? Zilch..nada...nuffin'.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: What is wrong with your dating website Winston?

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:21 pm

have2fly wrote:I have registered and even paid for one month of membership on dating.happierabroad.com

Winston is apart of the affiliate problem with both Elena's Model and AFA, which site are you talking about?

As for delusional women, there everywhere what else is new. I think what she meant that you don't know anything about a harsh life. Our lives aren't harsh but they are deeply unfair and its not because people don't try to make things better.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Really? She said that? Can you forward me her letter to you about that?

That's pretty disturbing. Anyone who runs a foreign dating site knows that the men there are fed up with American women.

I'll write Irina and find out what's going on. She should not be interfering with people's opinions and views like that. That's really bizarre.

But for now, maybe you can just post less controversial statements in your profile, and save the controversial stuff for private emails with the girls.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ladislav » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 pm

I would say the majority of women on such sites have the following agenda:
Marry an American guy and go live in the USA and have a happy family in that prosperous land. Life is good for the rich in Russia but not for the poor or the educated poor. And the sites who recruit women promise just that. We will find you an American and he will take you to the US, marry you and you will live a carefree life with a good future there. America is the richest country in the world, isn't it? And that means that Americans are the richest people in the world and they are friendly, open, jovial, strong, optimistic, the pinnacle of evolution. And America is what Russia could have been. Because the people there are just so great and patriotic etc.

So, they await 'winners' and 'real' Americans- rich, smiling Anglo Saxons with big houses, Mercedes Benzes and ranches with horses, etc. And how else do Americans live?

And what else would they be looking for American husbands for?

You put yourself in their place and you will understand.

And now, you have a guy who wants to live in Europe? On their site that promotes the virtues of America?

And the Russians do not understand the American free speech. They had a statute for Anti Soviet propaganda in the USSR. So, they are applying the same to you. A variation thereof.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am

"And the Russians do not understand the American free speech. They had a statute for Anti Soviet propaganda in the USSR. So, they are applying the same to you. A variation thereof."

Does Irina live in the USA? If she lives in America, it's about time she understood it. If she conducts business in the USA, she needs to work by USA mores, rules, laws and cultural norms.

Once again, it is demanded of Americans that they adjust to others everywhere - both inside and outside the USA.

You put yourself in their place and you will understand.

So what? Why is it incumbent upon him to understand her? She works with Americans who live in America, remember? It is her duty to assimilate to US cultural norms.

Why does she get her way and he does not?

Why is her way preferred to his?

Why does he have to understand her, but she does not have to understand him?

Get this woman in trouble - what she has done is illegal in the USA and I don't care where she's from or 'This is how we do things in my country".

She is, at minimum, doing business in the USA. If she lives in the USA her mistake is 100-fold.

I live in China. I obey local mores, rules and customs. I do things the Chinese way.

She will need to do the same in the USA.

Unbelievable the arrogance of these folks from the FSU. Just unbelievable...
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:54 pm

The site caters to men from all over the world, not just to American men.

Irina told me that some women complained when they saw the anti-American statements on there.

Maybe it's better to save all that for private letters, and just put positive stuff about Europe in the profile?

In any case, I'm sending some comments from Russian women in America to her to show her that havetofly's statements are justified at least.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions