Crazy racist white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Crazy racist white women

Post by zboy1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnm_cSgPzmM
Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aSdUMS ... re=related
Part 2

This video shows some crazy old white women calling a Black mailman a racial slur and then slapping him around. Then she proceeds to say all kinds of racist crap about black people. The best part is that somehow the black postal worker ends up getting fired and the white women is not charged with any crime including assault. Geez, this 2010 and we still have crazy people like her in this country. Supposedly, the women whose name is Erica Winchester is a registered Republican and a member of the tea party. As a conservative person myself, I have to say she is the reason why most minority groups can't stand the Republicans or the Tea Party.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The Black guy was fired because of this? What type of shit that? Wow. I wonder why the details are..either he might have done else besides what we have seen here. Or maybe they were just being bigoted towards him anyway. That's nuts.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

She's pretty messed-up. That's the kind of thing that happens to some American women as they age, especially after they hit menopause - very bitter and angry at the world.

The mailman sounded west African and was a perfect gentleman. If he really got fired, it might have been for some stupid rule. Federal government is very bureaucratic and perhaps he was supposed to return letter to her according to standard procedure? But anyway, if this vid gains traction and he was indeed fired, the reaction could be quite ugly.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

she is nuts ... which state do they live ?
hello
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

Why can't he give the cards back? What are these cards anyway?

It doesn't tell the entire story.
Glory Glory YNWA
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

rome86 wrote:she is nuts ... which state do they live ?
Massachusetts.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yo irizarry you lost a lot of weight dude. And Mass is a breeding ground for liberal buffoonery.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.