Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What's up with Las Vegas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What's up with Las Vegas?

Postby Mystery » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 am

Question for you guys. I'm from Montreal, there are good looking women but I prefer more feminine, open, spontaneous, fun, flirting, creative and joyful women.

I went to Las Vegas... 90% of the women were FAT! Even the waitresses and the cute chicks were overweight. The only exception seemed to be tourists.

In a bus trip, they were playing Las Vegas movies, and everybody was thin and cute in the movies. What the hell? Why is there such a HUGE difference between what's in the movies and what's in real life? Did they empty the city to film the movies? Actually it was an old movie... maybe it was filmed before people got fat?

Maybe some of you guys from USA can enlighten me on this topic?

The good news about it is that... back to Montreal, damn we have gorgeous women!
Mystery
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm







Postby keius » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:17 am

Vegas has great food....and it's cheap if you know where to get it....And if you consider that you'd be eating there every single day....

Wonder if they have something like the Borgata in Atlantic City though. Haven't been there in a year or 2. That place used to only hire hot girls. Only reason i gambled there.

The really expensive call girls in Vegas are very VERY hawwwwt though. But, that was like a decade ago so i should change it to WERE very very hawt.
keius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby scorpy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

You are probably just one of those typical foreigners who got brain washed by Hollywood. Don't believe everything, or anything, you see in the movies. More lies than reality.
scorpy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 am

Postby pete98146 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 pm

It's that way all over America! I've noticed that American women are so caught up in the femininist wave that they have zero interest in planning, shopping and executing a healthy meal. For them it's too time consuming. I personally love to do it and it's a hobby but for most women it's turned into a chore.

Accordingly, women will either buy the heavily processed frozen foods that take only a few seconds to zap in a microwave and/or go out to eat at the restaurants which presents it's own set of problems because American restaurant portions are suitable for an NFL linebacker.

All of this results in excess poundage.

I've heard that Montreal is a beautiful city. I'm putting on my short list of cities I'd like to check out.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah I notice that here in Vegas too. But I think it's about 95 percent of the women here who are fat. There seems to be so many hispanics everywhere too. The people who live here seem kind of ghetto too.

I guess most of the hotties are on the strip where the tourists are. Any of you have luck approaching the tourist girls? They just seem to want to hang out with their friends or family though. They don't look like they're looking to meet anyone.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What's up with Las Vegas?

Postby S_Parc » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Mystery wrote:Question for you guys. I'm from Montreal, there are good looking women but I prefer more feminine, open, spontaneous, fun, flirting, creative and joyful women.

[ snip ]

The good news about it is that... back to Montreal, damn we have gorgeous women!


Hold on ... you're from Montreal and you haven't even heard of Boston :shock: , before coming down to Vegas?

Your nearest major American city (I don't count Burlington VT or Albany NY as cities) should tell you all you need to know about AWs.

Basically, average looking/college educated chubby women think that they're 7s' to 9's.

Then, beefy blue collar women, who're most definitely masculine and not feminine by any stretch of the imagination, think that they're 6's & 7's.

And finally, stop at one of our mega malls and look around, you'll see Shamo the Killer whale dating men who look like a Matt Damon or a younger Denzel Washington. You should then immediately get back on i-93/i-89 and be back in Montreal in 5 hours.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: What's up with Las Vegas?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Mystery wrote:Question for you guys. I'm from Montreal, there are good looking women but I prefer more feminine, open, spontaneous, fun, flirting, creative and joyful women.

[ snip ]

The good news about it is that... back to Montreal, damn we have gorgeous women!


Hold on ... you're from Montreal and you haven't even heard of Boston :shock: , before coming down to Vegas?

Your nearest major American city (I don't count Burlington VT or Albany NY as cities) should tell you all you need to know about AWs.

Basically, average looking/college educated chubby women think that they're 7s' to 9's.

Then, beefy blue collar women, who're most definitely masculine and not feminine by any stretch of the imagination, think that they're 6's & 7's.

And finally, stop at one of our mega malls and look around, you'll see Shamo the Killer whale dating men who look like a Matt Damon or a younger Denzel Washington. You should then immediately get back on i-93/i-89 and be back in Montreal in 5 hours.


****ROTFLMAO***** EPIC: STICKY FOR H.A.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Adama » Sat May 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Hollywood is awesome, isnt it? They mislead everyone. Just ask Ladislav. They will put Russkis on TV, and then when you finally ask a real Russian about the show, they tell you they werent even speaking Russian. It was half Russian gibberish or some other language altogether.

If this guy is still around, he should know that there are people hired in movies called extras. They are the people in the background of movies. Their role is to look pretty while walking by or just sitting there. They also close the streets down while filming and put the extras in the place of regular people. Or even better, they recreate the whole street on a set in Toronto (of all places).

In places like Colombia and Australia, they think LA is full of buxom, hot blondes cause of David Hasselhoff's Baywatch. Oh what a shock that must be!
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby marklambo » Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 pm

This is America, of course you'll see fat women everywhere lol. In Vegas, the thin and good looking women are typically found in bars, clubs, etc. But again, this is America, the land of the whales. It doesn't matter where you go. In major cities, all the thin and hot girls will typically be found in concentrated areas.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:37 am

marklambo wrote:This is America, of course you'll see fat women everywhere lol. In Vegas, the thin and good looking women are typically found in bars, clubs, etc. But again, this is America, the land of the whales. It doesn't matter where you go. In major cities, all the thin and hot girls will typically be found in concentrated areas.


This^

When I came back home from China the first time and landed in San Francisco, it was as if someone shined a super bright light in my face! The fat was soo UGH!!!!! Of course I was a midget again as a 5'8" person but the sloppy waistlines everywhere, even on the mixed Asian kids running around the airport, took time to re-adjust to....

Going abroad makes you realize just how damn bad this country has gotten on fat.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests