Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Creating communities of naturals

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Creating communities of naturals

Postby Mystery » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 am

Having traveled all over the world, I won't hide the fact that I prefer living in Europe or anywhere outside North America. My best friends are in other countries. Actually it can sometimes be hard to hard real conversations with many people because they are stuck in certain ways of thinking. But... instead of escaping our problems, why not create our own space, our own communities of naturals?

I just wrote an e-book called The 7 Pillars of Authentic Charisma. You can get it for free and it comes with full redistribution and even resell rights. It is a very... ground-shaking book.
http://www.shamanicattraction.com/authenticcharisma

It talks about 7 base principles that open the doors to align people with themselves and with nature. In order to create communities of naturals, the next step would be for the word to spread out. Then I don't know what would happen next.

The point is. We can create an environment that we like where we live.

For example, when I go to Las Vegas, I'm going to a business club full of visionary spiritual people supporting each others. It is amazing people and amazing vibes, just outside Las Vegas. When you go outside the hotel into the city, there's a HUGE contrast!! They successfully created a 'space' with its own energy and its own vibe.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Postby Jackal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Interesting idea, but it all hinges on what kind of women would be there.

But I think the concept of forming an isolated community goes against the goal of this site, which is to find a culture abroad in which you can fit in. We spent most of our lives isolated, so we wouldn't want to artificially prolong that isolation. Anyway, you'd never really have that much freedom living under US laws. An independent commune only seems free until the US government comes knocking.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Mystery » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm not talking about living isolated. I'm talking about living open.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Many women want to be liberated from this social pressure as well.

Either you live as a victim, either you create a movement of change.
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Postby Jackal » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Mystery wrote:Be the change you want to see in the world.

Okay, great. You can be the change you want to be, and I'll be the change I want to be.

Right now, improving my Hungarian so I can talk to more Hungarian beauties is the change I want to see in the world, so I study the language.

One can be proactive outside the US as well.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Mystery » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Yes, be proactive wherever you are at the moment :)
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions