Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American men are beginning to boycott American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American men are beginning to boycott American women

Postby AngryAmericanMan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:

"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial
insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage."

I AGREE WITH YOU I AM TIRED OF AMERICAN WOMEN
THEY ARE RUDE SELFISH AND SPOILED AND I AM
GOING FORIEGN THESE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS CORPORATE TRASH THAT I WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE CURB ON TRASH DAY...

I have traveled to many countries and have seen the relationships between the men and women. I would have to agree that the foreign woman is much more appealing. I am in the middle of a very ugly divorce that has involved total character assassination. I am fortunate that my friends are deemed as untrustworthy as I. I had been duped by a very masterful woman that is american. It is a lesson that is learned the hard way. Truth shall prevail. As was stated, I have been through the false abuse supreme court date for a temporary restraining order. This is a tactic that is used to stay the sale of any marital property. Wouldn't you know it. I am an individual that had married a corporate director of sales and marketing for a major resort in san diego. The L---s resort. This person was very masterful. Fortunately she is the major bread winner. The modern feminist woman is a brainwashed woman that will realize the inadequacies of such a trait. Equality totally will never happen. The older a man gets he is deemed distinguished. The older a woman gets she will realize that she will be extinguished. It must be frightening to compete with young women. Poor brainwashed women. I was a london trained hair stylist for 11 years. I have insight that hasn't been recorded. Good luck to the men. Good luck to the women of the feminist ideaology.
AngryAmericanMan
Freshman Poster

Postby AngryAmericanMan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

This site speaks the truth about American and western women:

http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com
AngryAmericanMan
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:26 pm

AngryAmericanMan wrote:This site speaks the truth about American and western women:

Welcome AngryAmericanMan! We are glad you found our forum! That link you provided is great and very informative. As you stated in your previous post, more and more men in America are moving out the country or at least traveling to foreign countries to meet, date and marry foreign women.

Here is a great blog called, "Anglobitch" which hits the nail on the head regarding anglo women.

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/

Here is his website where he goes into detail regarding anglo-women and the history of feminism and what to do about it.

http://www.anglobitch.com/

Just like with cars, buying foreign is better than buying American! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American men are beginning to boycott American women

Postby globetrotter » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:44 pm

AngryAmericanMan wrote:I was a london trained hair stylist for 11 years. I have insight that hasn't been recorded.

This is just the type of place to have your insights recorded to help other men.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Amen to that! Welcome to the forum AngryAmericanMan.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ssjparris » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 pm

amen to that brother.

We all converted to foreign women. welcome to the happier abroad cult. our cult leaders winston and ladislav will guide you in the right direction.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm

ssjparris wrote:amen to that brother.

We all converted to foreign women. welcome to the happier abroad cult. our cult leaders winston and ladislav will guide you in the right direction.

Seems like a cult doesn't it?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ahardy57 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 am

AngryAmericanMan wrote:This site speaks the truth about American and western women:

She reaps what she sows.
I am interested in finding happiness in a more inclusive culture
ahardy57
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

I think the Marriage Strike first hit in the early 2000's? You gotta figure it takes 5 or so years for a trend to go "mainstream", so figure that feminism hit critical mass on or about 1995?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions