Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I Love Winston Wu Cause He's A Rebel

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2007, 9:40 am

Koholznik wrote:
What a load of crock. Wu's been living a great life in the Philippines, and you know it.


I guess that all depends on your interpretation of a 'great' life? Personally, I don't find much appeal to hanging-around a Third World-shithole, banging bar hookers between composing drivel for my post-adolescent Internet fan club - but, to each his own.

You bashers aren't going to stop me, that's for sure.


Oh, grow-up! Nobody is trying to stop you, ass-clown! By all means, follow Wu's example and see where it gets you? If paying for p***y is what you want to do, go for it.

You think you are so "intelligent and learned", but in reality you have nothing useful to say. Only trash and bashing.


Especially to dumb-ass kids, like you, who only want validation for your constant failure with American women. Newsflash, genius: if you can't make it happen at home, you ain't gonna have any better luck overseas - unless you PAY for it, like your hero does. To me, only a LOSER pays for p***y.

Somebody kick these guys off already.


Somebody call a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance! Boo-hoo-hoo!

LMAO :lol:

Koholznik


W: If you think that, then in your book, STEFAN IS A LOSER. He's had to pay big time for each of the three Filipinas that he's banged. He sent them all in advance, hundreds of dollars!

So if you have any dignity or consistency left in you, you MUST call him a loser. Or do you consider him infallible simply because he's a Winston-basher?

On the other hand, I have NEVER paid Dianne like that. EVER! I have gotten sex for free here even from girls that normally ask for money! SERIOUSLY!

So in your book, I"m not a loser anymore! Gotcha!

Sure I've banged bargirls but what's wrong with that? If it's ok to pay for groceries, what's wrong with paying for casual sex occassionally?
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: The WebelWU

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2007, 9:44 am

I_PatriaTexefor_efl wrote:Lukey:

Gather control of The Force, you must!! In other words, quit fondling that light saber of yours for just a moment, if that's even possible.

The Phils are a great place to visit, but I would suggest you do a bit of research outside of what Ultimate Legend Wu has planted in your mind. Living there sure would be good, but you DO need to just a bit of research and learning about the country BEFORE you go.

First, The Philippines has some seriously bad poverty. We're talking about the kind of poverty that makes South Central LA resemble a country club. Whole families live in dilapidated shacks right beside a mountain sized garbage dump. You could set yourself up together with Wu in your own little shanty by the river once Auntie Shirl takes control of the situation up Angeles way, but I do digress at times....

Then, you must think about such trivialities as financing how you'll live once in country. I'm hoping you don't think you can survive on a local wage?!?! Have you been convinced(or hypnotized) by Wu into thinking this is remotely possible?? Well, Penobscot, you are really in for a very downward shift in your living standards, that's for sure.

By all fuckin' available means, head on to The Philippines without any remnant of a plan and see where it gets ya...................

I_Patriatexefor_efl


W: Well gee, thanks for offering such positive advice to him.

FYI, I know call centers that are hiring here, and will pay him $600 a month (a very high salary in the Philippines) which would more than cover his basic living expenses.

I can name these call centers too. Now that is USEFUL advice, not your bashing.

In addition, I can get him a job as a part time manager in the bars, a "papasan" so to speak.
Last edited by Winston on October 3rd, 2007, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2007, 9:51 am

Redd_Hitler wrote:You are missing Chemist's point here Terrence. He is not trying to turn Luke off Russian women. He is trying to explain to him the novelty factor he has when he visits with these Polish girls for example. Luke doesnt seem to grasp the concept that to these women he is a novelty for the first few weeks. Once the novelty wears off then Luke will have to rely on his personality. This happened with Wu and when the novelty wore off with women around him in the FSU they quickly grew sick and tired of him.

With Luke he is still a child. He has no real life experience yet he is making all these braindead statements. Chemist is right when he says Luke should get more real dating experience with women before making these bold assessments he does. Even though Luke likes to rag on American women by his own admission he clicks with the rural Michigan girls and finds them attractive.


W: I always explained that the novelty is a factor. But besides that, women outside the US are more sociable and approachable IN GENERAL. It's not all about novelty.

My personality did NOT turn Russian women off. They merely wanted to use me for free dinners. Every guy I know here, including one that looks like Tom Cruise told me they had the exact same experience. They describe it as a "black widow" experience. One told me the other day that when they start saying "those are only words" after you tell them you love them, then watch out, cause that's when they want you to prove your love to them with presents and money.

You know this but you keep denying it. No one is turned off by me unless they try to use me and I say no.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2007, 9:56 am

Chemist wrote:Redd Hitler does have a good idea on what I'm trying to get across to some of you.

Many of Winston's most vocal supporters are still in college and barely beginning their lives. Of course the world seems to resemble what Winston is describing to them. However, most of Winston's critics tend to be more established in life, more solvent, more familiar with human nature and have a strong indentity of self. So we don't tend to be led around by our willy (at least not exclusively). This should tell you something. The world we know is not the world that Winston and others describe.

Wouldn't you want to do everything possible to maximize success overseas? Then you need to know how to relate to women and other people. This means going out on dates, holding a full time job, and practicing hobbies. And the United States is probably the safest place to do this because if you do something stupid, nothing seriously bad will happen to you. Overseas, the consequences could be more severe.

If you have no social life, you have no basis for comparison. Once you know western women well enough, then you can compare them with foreign women.


W: Not so. My fans include retired US military vets who have braved death in the face of battle too. One of them is here with me right now. He is 50 and still very strong. He has found a great Filipina girlfriend who treats him better than anyone ever has. I double date with him a lot and he has truly found a gem. She never asks him for money either.

We are happy here. So why can't you accept that Chemist?

If Luke came here, I could show him a great time, for sure. He can have a wild sex party, or find a nice normal girlfriend. It would be his choice, as both options are available. So what is your problem with that?
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2007, 10:01 am

Chemist wrote:Terrence,
I struggle with the concept of why people, such as yourself, are so much against making a decent living.

Sorry, I don't see the concept of going overseas to sleep with go go girls as an innovative one. Nor is it thinking outside of the box. There's a reason why prostitution is called the world's oldest profession.

A sex tourist may see himself as being enlightened or fighting against the system. But if his accomplishments don't rival those of highly motivated and talented individuals, who are they trying to fool? Themselves? Not me!

You say that you wouldn't recommend going overseas without much money. So how would you get some? A job seems to be a likely means to that end. If you find yourself in a dead end job, change it! But a job will have other positive impacts in your life. You will learn how to relate to people of different personalities and temperment. You will learn how to solve problems which demand innovative thinking and thinking outside of the box to a high degree. You will learn how to discuss and critically evaluate ideas.

I find it laughable that certain types of people think they are fighting or resisting the system and the cliquish mentality of America while rejecting the means you can use to change your fate.


W: No one is against having a job, if that's what you want. Our point is that a job shouldn't be used as a basis to judge someone. And without a job, one's life is not meaningless.

I know people who traveled for 4 years without a job. I'm not sure how they did it, but they DID IT.

FYI, you can get a job overseas. There are books on it as well as resources. I've even put a few titles about overseas employment in my Happier Abroad online bookstore, which you can look at from my main site.

FYI, Terrence works as a free lancer and has highly specialized skills. He makes money from his networks.

Traditional jobs aren't the only path in life. You need to open up your mind.

But if you are a chemist, perhaps you are very left brained and rigid in your thinking.

BTW Chemist, I've banned the worst bashers but I've left you on, so hopefully you have more to offer than childish insults here.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 2nd, 2007, 10:06 am

To me, sex tourism is an accomplishment because it allows an outlet for your sexual desires to be released. And racks up your scorecard too. It's flattering to a man's ego to have hot sexy women on his "scorecard" hehehe.

But why would you condemn it Chemist? Sex tourism is between mutual adults, so there's nothing wrong with it.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Chemist » October 2nd, 2007, 2:59 pm

Far too many have the path of the doctor, lawyer or engineer crammed down their throat when they truly desire to be a musician, actor, film maker or video game designer.

I only comment here because it strongly implies that people who work in professional fields were forced into those fields unwillingly. This may or maynot have been what you meant. Some people are lawyers because they truely enjoy learning and practicing law, for example.

I don't either. But, then, I also don't see how we jumped from working for a living to sex tourism.

Because the thread was started by LukeSkywalker because he felt that Wu is a rebel. Some of us see him as a glorified sex tourist who blames the cliquish nature of American women for his lack of success with American women. I'm generally supportive of people choosing their life path, and suggested that starting hobbies, going on dates and working a job would be an effective means in improving one's social skills so that one can be more successful with women.

I'm not entirely sure where you're going here. Sex tourism does not [b]make the tourist money so I can hardly see it as an accomplishment at all. [/b]

Because, once again, the topic of the thread was about Winston being LukeSkywalker's hero. I maintain that Winston is still a sex tourist. Satisfying one's primal urges isn't considered heroic or accomplished according to how these characteristics are defined by most people.

If this was in reference to being against dating and consumerism, you don't have to [b]go anywhere to fight against that. You just don't do it.[/b]

Agreed. But Winston wanted it both ways. He was severly critical against American dating and consumerist culture, only to get upset about not getting any dates or being able to afford a social life on his own.

Are you asking how I, personally, would do it? I would use the net and leverage any knowledge or skill I may have for a quick cash injection. Just one example, I recently created a quick video course for indie content creators. It took 4 or 5 days to make. I sell it for about $100 and it still makes money to this day while I have moved on to other things.

I was refering to "you" in a general sense. But in your specific case, I don't have any objections. You capatilized on a skill you had, and with a little bit of work, you earned money with it. You seized an opportunity. My original thought for suggesting that younger people like LukeSkywalker get a job is so they can develop the social skills. Employment would also have the benefit of bankrolling your travels.

But as mentioned in the article I posted, in a job you are trading your time for money. Well, once you have the money you want, and go overseas, you have lost that source of income. After all, you don't make money if you're not there. It might also take years to save up an amount that would allow you to go anywhere.

Yes, I agree. This is why I suggest that a person needs to be solvent for such overseas endeavors.

By switching from a service based income to a [b]product based income, you can generate funds no matter where you are or what time of day. You can make money while you sleep.[/b]

Of course, but I fail to see what product or service Winston has that somebody else would be interested in spending money on. His trip journals strongly suggest that he has financial backing from his father. If it wasn't for him, Winston would still be stuck on the American West Coast.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Postby Chemist » October 2nd, 2007, 3:10 pm

W: Not so. My fans include retired US military vets who have braved death in the face of battle too. One of them is here with me right now. He is 50 and still very strong.

Winston, some of your fans are barely out of college. How does the fact that you know some American veterans refute that. I said "many" not "all". Your most rabidly loyal fan is LukeSkywalker, who is still in college.

And I would guess that your 50 year old vet is well established in his life. I've always maintained that you need to be solvent for such an endeavor that you guys are undertaking.

We are happy here. So why can't you accept that Chemist?

I have no doubt that you are happy. You writings support that claim. That is not my objection. My objections are that you misrepresent yourself with either a sadistic purpose or out of ignorance.

You are trying to refute arguments I never made.

If Luke came here, I could show him a great time, for sure. He can have a wild sex party, or find a nice normal girlfriend. It would be his choice, as both options are available. So what is your problem with that?

I have no problem with this. But I don't see you guys as heroes, rebels enlightened, or innovative because of it. I don't see satisfying one's primal urges as anything more than that.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Postby Chemist » October 2nd, 2007, 3:36 pm


W: No one is against having a job, if that's what you want. Our point is that a job shouldn't be used as a basis to judge someone. And without a job, one's life is not meaningless.


In terrances case, I would believe him. But I think that your back peddling. You have been heavily critical of anybody who makes a living in a traditional sense.

I know people who traveled for 4 years without a job. I'm not sure how they did it, but they DID IT.

And yet, you are coaching other people to do it. This is intellectually irresponsible. I would think that you should learn how other people can live overseas without a job before advising others to follow in their footsteps. My guess is that these people are drawing off a pension or other investments that they aquired during their life (Like your 50 year old vet). They don't need to work because they have built up that life for themselves already. But you have attracted a following that haven't even began their life yet. You should be careful what you tell them.

FYI, you can get a job overseas. There are books on it as well as resources. I've even put a few titles about overseas employment in my Happier Abroad online bookstore, which you can look at from my main site.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I know of many people that are working as english teachers so that they can live overseas. They even get room and board accomadation in many cases. But they don't pay very well. At least not well enough to sleep with prostitutes on a regular basis.

FYI, Terrence works as a free lancer and has highly specialized skills. He makes money from his networks.

Yes, he is doing this the right way; the smart way. My issue is with you in particular. To the best of my knowledge, you do not have a job, nor are you looking for one. So your qualifications on advising people to get a job overseas is nil. You have a financial backer (your father). As such, you can advise your supporters to get one as well. Although it would be a challenge to convince anybody to bankroll a sex tour. How would you advise your supporters to do this.

Traditional jobs aren't the only path in life. You need to open up your mind.

But if you are a chemist, perhaps you are very left brained and rigid in your thinking.


Actually, my profession is not suitable to closed minds. You need an open mind to develop innovative solutions to challenging problems. You need an open mind to understand the sciences in general. I suggest that you adopt a little bit of humility before lashing out at something you do not understand.

BTW Chemist, I've banned the worst bashers but I've left you on, so hopefully you have more to offer than childish insults here.

After the attempt at character assassination you just committed, I would say that you are in no position to judge. I have not committed childish insults. But have called me a "liar" and a "fraud"...accusations that you have not yet supported. You can address them here --> (link removed)

I would also like to quote what you have posted in another thread:

"Now, let me make it clear that anyone is FREE to disagree with me or anything on my site that I say. It's ok to criticize me or others or debate. But those, such as the four above, who do nothing but use childish insults against others, are up to no good and have no place here. Nothing good comes from people like that. "

So why don't you prove to the board that you are a man of your word.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Postby Chemist » October 2nd, 2007, 3:47 pm

To me, sex tourism is an accomplishment because it allows an outlet for your sexual desires to be released.

This is where we disagree. Your "accomplishment" will not earn you any respect. Not necessarily for moral reasons, but because it's trivialy obvious that men want to have sex. And everybody knows that you can pay a girl to get it. So how can you call it an accomplishment to do something that many men have done for centuries?

And racks up your scorecard too. It's flattering to a man's ego to have hot sexy women on his "scorecard" hehehe.

I'm a man also, so I know about these urges. I just don't think they are anything profound. And while it may be flattering to myself that hot women are having sex with me, it wouldn't be with other people.

In addition, I don't think Phillipine women are that attractive. So when I look at your pictures, I see you with women that I would have no desire to have sex with. Why would I be impressed with that?

But why would you condemn it Chemist? Sex tourism is between mutual adults, so there's nothing wrong with it.

Personally, I'm not condemning it. I just don't see it as rebellious. It's just biology.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Chemist
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Postby momopi » October 2nd, 2007, 6:53 pm

There's a Japanese lady named Makiko Sugino who has traveled over 250,000 miles over the past 5 years on her Yamaha 250 motorcycle. She worked and saved the $ for her trip and has a daily budget of about $10 USD.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228592

So, if you were to ask her, if she'd be happier sitting in a cubical for the last 5 years, versus traveling the world on her bike and meeting people on every continent, I think the answer is obvious. She has traveled for ~5 years without a job now.

:shock:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2007, 11:01 am

Chemist wrote:W: Not so. My fans include retired US military vets who have braved death in the face of battle too. One of them is here with me right now. He is 50 and still very strong.

Winston, some of your fans are barely out of college. How does the fact that you know some American veterans refute that. I said "many" not "all". Your most rabidly loyal fan is LukeSkywalker, who is still in college.

And I would guess that your 50 year old vet is well established in his life. I've always maintained that you need to be solvent for such an endeavor that you guys are undertaking.

We are happy here. So why can't you accept that Chemist?

I have no doubt that you are happy. You writings support that claim. That is not my objection. My objections are that you misrepresent yourself with either a sadistic purpose or out of ignorance.

You are trying to refute arguments I never made.

If Luke came here, I could show him a great time, for sure. He can have a wild sex party, or find a nice normal girlfriend. It would be his choice, as both options are available. So what is your problem with that?

I have no problem with this. But I don't see you guys as heroes, rebels enlightened, or innovative because of it. I don't see satisfying one's primal urges as anything more than that.


W: If you don't see me as a hero chemist, then that's fine. Everyone has a right to their opinion. But some people do see me as a hero.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Hero.htm

And they include good intelligent people too.

I'm a hero because I have guts to go against the system to find happiness. Not everyone does that. Some just sit on the couch watching TV and drinking. They don't know how to do anything else. Don't you at least admire me over them?

And isn't what I'm doing better than sitting at home in front of the TV eating potato chips and masturbating, because women are anti social and noninclusive where I came from? Which would you prefer? To do what I'm doing, or stay home in a futile depressing life in the US? Those were my only two options. I made the right choice. What would you rather have me do?

I had good jobs in the past chemist, and you know what? When I told girls about my nice job, all they did was say "that's nice". Not once did having a good job create attraction in the ladies.

I think your advice is very old fashioned and similar to what elders in Asia say.

Honestly, no one has dumped me for being poor. Having a job NEVER helped me get dates. (other than the modeling agency job I had) In fact, God doesn't usually let me have love and money at the same time. I guess my karma isn't good enough for both at the same time.
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2007, 11:12 am

Chemist wrote:
W: No one is against having a job, if that's what you want. Our point is that a job shouldn't be used as a basis to judge someone. And without a job, one's life is not meaningless.


In terrances case, I would believe him. But I think that your back peddling. You have been heavily critical of anybody who makes a living in a traditional sense.

I know people who traveled for 4 years without a job. I'm not sure how they did it, but they DID IT.

And yet, you are coaching other people to do it. This is intellectually irresponsible. I would think that you should learn how other people can live overseas without a job before advising others to follow in their footsteps. My guess is that these people are drawing off a pension or other investments that they aquired during their life (Like your 50 year old vet). They don't need to work because they have built up that life for themselves already. But you have attracted a following that haven't even began their life yet. You should be careful what you tell them.

FYI, you can get a job overseas. There are books on it as well as resources. I've even put a few titles about overseas employment in my Happier Abroad online bookstore, which you can look at from my main site.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I know of many people that are working as english teachers so that they can live overseas. They even get room and board accomadation in many cases. But they don't pay very well. At least not well enough to sleep with prostitutes on a regular basis.

FYI, Terrence works as a free lancer and has highly specialized skills. He makes money from his networks.

Yes, he is doing this the right way; the smart way. My issue is with you in particular. To the best of my knowledge, you do not have a job, nor are you looking for one. So your qualifications on advising people to get a job overseas is nil. You have a financial backer (your father). As such, you can advise your supporters to get one as well. Although it would be a challenge to convince anybody to bankroll a sex tour. How would you advise your supporters to do this.

Traditional jobs aren't the only path in life. You need to open up your mind.

But if you are a chemist, perhaps you are very left brained and rigid in your thinking.


Actually, my profession is not suitable to closed minds. You need an open mind to develop innovative solutions to challenging problems. You need an open mind to understand the sciences in general. I suggest that you adopt a little bit of humility before lashing out at something you do not understand.

BTW Chemist, I've banned the worst bashers but I've left you on, so hopefully you have more to offer than childish insults here.

After the attempt at character assassination you just committed, I would say that you are in no position to judge. I have not committed childish insults. But have called me a "liar" and a "fraud"...accusations that you have not yet supported. You can address them here --> (link removed)

I would also like to quote what you have posted in another thread:

"Now, let me make it clear that anyone is FREE to disagree with me or anything on my site that I say. It's ok to criticize me or others or debate. But those, such as the four above, who do nothing but use childish insults against others, are up to no good and have no place here. Nothing good comes from people like that. "

So why don't you prove to the board that you are a man of your word.


W: Suit yourself Chemist. You can choose to live in fear. I don't.

Actually you CAN travel long term without a lot of money. Why are you blind to that?

Remember Kinga (www.ledbydestiny.com, www.hitchhikingtheworld.com)? I have her book and read it. When she and Chopin ran out of money, they simply stopped traveling and worked for a few weeks or a month, to save up enough to continue traveling. What's wrong with that? It worked for them.

Some Finnish guys I hosted in my home in the US did the same thing. They worked for a month doing landscaping work, earned some money, then took off to South America.

That's all you do. Jobs are everywhere overseas, and a traveler who is short on funds can simply do some work somewhere, by talking to people, and getting what they need.

People do it in real life. I've seen it. So what is YOUR problem with that Chemist? Answer.

Your logic makes no sense again Chemist. No I don't have a job now. Nor do I need one. But I've had many jobs in the past. You can see my nice resume on my index page if you want.

www.happierabroad.com/Resume_Business.htm

If I need a job, I can get one anytime I want. So what is YOUR problem?

YOu sound like you have an old fashioned mindset that loves to condemn anyone who's not working. It's very chinese and outdated and judgmental.

Right now I'm preparing for marriage and I have to leave the country and I have to plan a wedding and honeymoon too. Getting a job now would interfere with those plans. So why should I get one, and jeopardize my life and plans, just to please old fashioned farts like you? Isn't that illogical Chemist?

One more thing. It is not true that I am not qualified to help people find a job. I have written resumes for people in the past that GOT them the job they wanted. And here in Angeles City, I have inside knowledge of where to get jobs for people that need them. What is your problem with that?

I've also worked at an Employment Agency long ago too. So I know how to get jobs. And I usually get them easily myself when I apply for them. I also am great with job interviews and know how to impress people. And I come off as being very polished, accomplished, goal oriented, and intelligent in person. Most people who have interviewed me have said that about me.

What do you want me to prove? I called you a fraud cause you claimed to have a great website, yet made excuses not to show it. YOu know I would never use your site in a bad way.

Also, you claimed to be great in logic, but you show no proof of it. Anyone can see in my Debunking Christian fundamentalism book and my Debunking Skeptics article that my logic is fantastic. Plus I am a chess champion who can beat over 99 percent of people in the world too. Not everyone can do those things. Thus I have a lot of respect for my logic. You, though, what do you have to show for your logic, except your words? Why should I respect or admire you for your logic? You have to earn it. So far, you are just all talk. Sorry, but that's what I see from you.
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2007, 11:19 am

Chemist wrote:To me, sex tourism is an accomplishment because it allows an outlet for your sexual desires to be released.

This is where we disagree. Your "accomplishment" will not earn you any respect. Not necessarily for moral reasons, but because it's trivialy obvious that men want to have sex. And everybody knows that you can pay a girl to get it. So how can you call it an accomplishment to do something that many men have done for centuries?

And racks up your scorecard too. It's flattering to a man's ego to have hot sexy women on his "scorecard" hehehe.

I'm a man also, so I know about these urges. I just don't think they are anything profound. And while it may be flattering to myself that hot women are having sex with me, it wouldn't be with other people.

In addition, I don't think Phillipine women are that attractive. So when I look at your pictures, I see you with women that I would have no desire to have sex with. Why would I be impressed with that?

But why would you condemn it Chemist? Sex tourism is between mutual adults, so there's nothing wrong with it.

Personally, I'm not condemning it. I just don't see it as rebellious. It's just biology.


W: Well again, that's YOUR OPINION. Many people in real life do consider it an accomplishment. And they do respect me for it. Have you not seen this page Chemist?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

Remember Chemist, you can only speak for YOURSELF. Just because I don't earn your respect, doesn't mean that I don't earn other people's respect. Do you see your logical flaw here, in assuming that your opinion represents that of everyone? It's a clear basic logic flaw, can you see that mr. professional chemist?

It's also an accomplishment because NOT EVERY bar girl here will sleep with anyone who pays. Come here and I will show you that that's so. Some bar girls reject me and my friends here. They make up some excuse about having menstruation or that they have a mandatory STD test in the morning. Or that they are going to Manila that night, or some other excuse. But there are always enough hot girls willing to sleep with me that I CAN get one if I want.

These girls are NOT robots who will go with anyone who pays. They have their own preferences too.

Plus, I explained to you already that I've slept with many girls here for free too, including girls who would normally ask for money. Did you factor that in? Did you???????

If you came here, you might think the Filipinas are attractive. They look much hotter in person.

Please read all the above carefully, so I don't have to repeat it.

If you are truly logical like you say, then you will factor in all the above, instead of ignoring it so I have to repeat it again.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » October 3rd, 2007, 11:20 am

momopi wrote:There's a Japanese lady named Makiko Sugino who has traveled over 250,000 miles over the past 5 years on her Yamaha 250 motorcycle. She worked and saved the $ for her trip and has a daily budget of about $10 USD.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228592

So, if you were to ask her, if she'd be happier sitting in a cubical for the last 5 years, versus traveling the world on her bike and meeting people on every continent, I think the answer is obvious. She has traveled for ~5 years without a job now.

:shock:


W: Exactly, there are many people like this. Most of them never make it on the news though.

They are doing what they love. There's a saying, "do what you love, the money will follow". You ever heard that expression Chemist?

I don't know why Chemist has a problem with them, just because their life violates his paradigm.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24778
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests