Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


80% of women are after 20% of men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

80% of women are after 20% of men

Postby ssjparris » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 am

the title for this post is so so so true. holy crap ladislav put it perfectly when he said 80% of american women are after 20% of men whom are rich.

Here i am at starbucks every day on my computer. and all the women that work here are asking me questions to size me up just to see how much money i am making in my pocket.

question like this

" So is that all you do all day is check out facebook." my answer: " ahhhh....NO !." hhahahaha i wasn't spontaneous enough to convince her I wasn't on facebook 24/7.
she gave me an expression like YEAH RIGHT i dont believe your not on facebook all day.

OMG you have to play games just to get a date with these girls. you have to lie about your occupation make them think your making lots of money. so you can have their p***y. its like you have to play their game to get at it. ugh.

here is another question i get from ALL american women.



" so where do you work !?."

Now here is the thing. these American women are so so stupid. They have no idea i am on my computer working on my BUSINESS. they think i am playing around on it. it is just so gullible these women are.

i even told one i was a business man...guess her response ==> " well that could mean anything " as if I was NOT a BUSINESS GUY. which i am.

winston man you are so right i have to TRICK THESE GIRLS just to be with them. or have sex with them. I have to play games just to get them. they ONLY give sex to you If you HAVE MONEY.

if your poor or even middle class they still don't want you. upper middle class or RICH you BET.

They treat me like its pathetic that i am poor class. even though millions of american women are POOR themselves. oh boy the suprise on their face when they see me drive up in a lamborghini outside of the starbucks. hahaa.

my value is based on the dollar bill sign above my head.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 am

Your 80/20 figure is on point, but the 20 percent of men are not all rich. The 20 percent of men that are chased by American women are a combination of bad boys, pretty boys, alpha males, etc. Wealth is not as important as you might suspect.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 pm

If you had no money, the girls with no money wouldn't date you either. The only women that would are not only broke but desperate would often times date somebody with no money (meaning no income, not working poor). Certainly no attractive women would date a man with no money, I know this for a fact.

Most American Women date on potential, not solely on based on wealth.

We opt for Women Overseas because most women would accept you for who you are, not what you do.

As I have said before, I have YET to be ask what I did for a job by Foreign Women. If so, its hidden under "What are you doing?" or "Where are you right now?". I'd say I'm on work and that's as FAR AS IT WENT.

The reason businessmen can mean anything is because crime in pop culture is often referred to as a "business".

Would you really want a girl from Starbucks anyway??? If they are being judgmental, is there any reason you can't be?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Yeah you are pretty dead on my friend. I used to go to Starbucks to look for women myself...simply because where else are you gonna look? Bars and clubs? Wow...those women are GARBAGE...falling down drunk, grinding on themselves...etc. You know, shitty as they were even in the 90s, clubs used to be a place to meet women; now the women just go there to get shitfaced. I almost never see men and women at clubs interracting unless they were already in a group together. If PUA's are picking up women there...my question is...where are they? Because I never saw them...and believe me...I went to those dumps in the past year and a half as an experiment...so I was looking.

Starbucks I thought would be a better place...at least the stupid girls would be sober, right? But you run into the same brick wall barrier you do everywhere else. The women don't talk to you, don't acknowledge you, much less talk to you...unless you are 'hot' enough. Starbucks is a good example of the social isolation that Winston talks about in his articles. People sit right down next to you without saying a word or even looking your way.

American women, going back to the 80 20 thing just have an inflated value of themselves. For one it could be money. For another its looks. For another its a bad boy. For some princesses its all of these combined. The fact is, you are probably an average looking dude, just like most of us are...and well...average simply isn't good enough for an AW.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Postby ahardy57 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Your 80/20 figure is on point, but the 20 percent of men are not all rich. The 20 percent of men that are chased by American women are a combination of bad boys, pretty boys, alpha males, etc. Wealth is not as important as you might suspect.


Mostly true.
I am interested in finding happiness in a more inclusive culture
ahardy57
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Re: 80% of women are after 20% of men

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

ssjparris wrote:the title for this post is so so so true. holy crap ladislav put it perfectly when he said 80% of american women are after 20% of men whom are rich.

Here i am at starbucks every day on my computer. and all the women that work here are asking me questions to size me up just to see how much money i am making in my pocket.

question like this

" So is that all you do all day is check out facebook." my answer: " ahhhh....NO !." hhahahaha i wasn't spontaneous enough to convince her I wasn't on facebook 24/7.
she gave me an expression like YEAH RIGHT i dont believe your not on facebook all day.

OMG you have to play games just to get a date with these girls. you have to lie about your occupation make them think your making lots of money. so you can have their p***y. its like you have to play their game to get at it. ugh.

here is another question i get from ALL american women.



" so where do you work !?."

Now here is the thing. these American women are so so stupid. They have no idea i am on my computer working on my BUSINESS. they think i am playing around on it. it is just so gullible these women are.

i even told one i was a business man...guess her response ==> " well that could mean anything " as if I was NOT a BUSINESS GUY. which i am.

winston man you are so right i have to TRICK THESE GIRLS just to be with them. or have sex with them. I have to play games just to get them. they ONLY give sex to you If you HAVE MONEY.

if your poor or even middle class they still don't want you. upper middle class or RICH you BET.

They treat me like its pathetic that i am poor class. even though millions of american women are POOR themselves. oh boy the suprise on their face when they see me drive up in a lamborghini outside of the starbucks. hahaa.

my value is based on the dollar bill sign above my head.



You hit it on the nail. In fact, for me, the way women size up men financially is the worse thing I hate about western women.

It's discussing, if I tell them I'm self employed their eyes light up, and they give off this fake smile as if they really like me. Some women who know who I am ask me every time they see me how is my business doing instead of asking how I'm doing. Sick!


Then they try and probe you with indirect financial questions, determine your worth by your zip code, or they take note of your car, shoes, and clothes. Also, they try and figure out by looking around in your life (being nosey) to see if you carry a passport, what degree do you have, and what kind of friends/company do you keep.

In fact, I just recently had to backtrack and get out of a situation. This woman found out I'm single (with no kids) and that I run a small business and unfortunately I have to see her regularly because she's attached to a client.

Well, she's really nosey in regards to my life and business and she then gives me this sob story about how she got divorced. Hell, even though the papers have not even been flied she was asking me out pretty much every time I saw her. Literally, it was, "so when are we going out?"

I'm never going out with this girl because I know I'm just a meal ticket to her. She does not really care about me, she just displaying the typical characteristics of a women where as soon as they leave man, they quickly set out to find another one, and man will do, just as long as she dates UP. Ever notice that? Women rarely have long gaps of living alone, and even if they do live alone, some badboy/jerk comes around once every two weeks with his STD ridden di%K to "service" her until she finds another sucker.

Anyhow, watch out for female bank tellers! If they look at your account and see you have a lot saved, or if they see you're self employed cashing checks for hundreds of dollars they will try and start flirting with you. I remember reading on one forum that some guys just use the ATM to avoid women tellers because they can see your address and personal info.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: 80% of women are after 20% of men

Postby zzzz » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

Northamericanguy wrote:Anyhow, watch out for female bank tellers! If they look at your account and see you have a lot saved, or if they see you're self employed cashing checks for hundreds of dollars they will try and start flirting with you. I remember reading on one forum that some guys just use the ATM to avoid women tellers because they can see your address and personal info.


I've actually had this happen to me. One women was bored silly I came in (she is still bored) I took out a few thousand in cash for a trip and suddenly she starts flirting with me asking if I am single, etc. I am literally walking out the door and she is still talking to me and asking me to come back soon. :lol:
zzzz
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 am

Postby ssjparris » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:48 am

@ americanguy. well understood brother. You gave me some knowledge i did not know about. these women are just super duper crazy. can't wait to leave. i am building my websites now for my biz and i am getting started. this is going to work. can't wait. besides foreign women are in my area now. they just are a little cautious around americans because of the intentions they demonstrate. but they drop their guard when i talk to them. because they know i am safe and fine. like attracts like after all.

Holy Crap dude i had no idea these american women behind the bank customer counter are noticing how much money I got in my bank account. So when i am making money and they see 100's of thousands in my bank account they will start to flirt with me. these women are just soooo evil and sly. they know i am poor because they see my bank account NOW and act as if they did not notice. so slick they are. yeesh. Thanks for that too.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ajushi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 pm

It is 100% true that in other cultures, people care almost nothing about what work you do, or if you even work at all, while in America, it is usually the first topic of conversation. The mentality of American, often one that has even infected family relationships and marriages, is that love is conditional based on work and income.

The mentality abroad is that love is conditional based on whether you are family, and work is really just something people do (sometimes as little as they can, which is often still a LOT) to survive and to support families. Family and close relationships with friends is everything and they definitely would never have time for a ridiculous habit of trolling forums like this one because they spend that time w their friends and family.

That was my experience abroad. Blew my mind.
ajushi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Postby globetrotter » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 am

This fact is now well-established.

We know this, time to move on to new data and new experiences.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum

Postby rome86 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:46 pm

ajushi wrote:It is 100% true that in other cultures, people care almost nothing about what work you do, or if you even work at all, while in America, it is usually the first topic of conversation. The mentality of American, often one that has even infected family relationships and marriages, is that love is conditional based on work and income.

The mentality abroad is that love is conditional based on whether you are family, and work is really just something people do (sometimes as little as they can, which is often still a LOT) to survive and to support families. Family and close relationships with friends is everything and they definitely would never have time for a ridiculous habit of trolling forums like this one because they spend that time w their friends and family.

That was my experience abroad. Blew my mind.


You got that right .I use my computer here in the usa more than I ever used in my life.
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Postby Kunold » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Yep women are just wired that way http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
Kunold
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Location: West coast

Postby jamesbond » Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 pm

It's often been said that in the US, 20% of the men are sleeping with 80% of the women. Women tend to go after men who are wealthy and successful. Even if a woman knows that the guy is seeing other women, she won't care as long as he dates her.

As Henry kissinger once said, "Power is the ultimate afrodisiac" women love men in position of power. This explains why professional athletes have "groupies" and the women in these groups don't care that the guy is banging lot's of other chicks. :shock:

Yes, women are hypergamous, meaning they only want to date and marry up, not down. I thought women were only interested in love, not a man's money or social status. :lol:

Read this great article on hypergamy;

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/02/17 ... hypergamy/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby sushiman » Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm not entirely sure I buy the wealth = attraction thing. It's complicated, they want the wealth because society brainwashes them to go after that, but they hate these wealthy men because "he thinks I love him just be side he's rich". It's a deeply messed up confused situation for sure!

But if you think wealth in the united states is going to solve your problems your living in a dream world. If anything it just makes things even more complicated.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby Someone » Sun May 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Guys, don't be so naive. If 80% of women slept with 20% of guys, then the genes for 'unsuccessful' guys would have long died out and you wouldn't exist.

There is no advantage to being that 20% because for some reason, their genes remains stuck at 20% and don't spread to the population to the extent you would expect. On the other hand, the fact that 80% exist means that their genes were propagated to the next generation.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests