Mr. L Rx is a Playboy (PUA Moron)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Mr. L Rx is a Playboy (PUA Moron)

Post by Fenix »

***Winston, I wrote this blog on MySpace about Mr. L Rx when you were talking about him so here are my thoughts on him.***

I love PUAs (pickup artists). I have read some outlandish shit, but this monkey crap takes the birthday cake. Okay, this guy proclaims to be a player, but this "player" has no pictures of himself or pictures of him with these women. Also, his website is just a series of paragraphs. Anyone could write they boinked thousands of women. I could probably write some elaborate shit. Mr. L Rx (this joker's name) is not fooling anyone. Let me show you what this idiot said.

Disclaimer: These words are not of my own. These words are actually of Mr. L Rx. His idiocy is something I cannot replicate.

Hi, I am MR. L. Rx and I HAVE DONE IT ALL!

Very informative introduction! f***ing fairy.

I HAVE GONE ON OVER 700 DATES WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN IN ONE YEAR.

Did you put a voodoo curse on these women? I can barely get one date, you got 700 in a year? Talk about an exaggeration! This is like all men have 8 inch cocks. You don't have an 8 inch cock, you have a sausage link. Damn divas.

I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE LONG TERM SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH AS MANY AS 10 WOMEN AT ONCE WITHOUT HIDING MY INTENTIONS OR LYING TO ANY ONE OF THEM.

Whatever. You must look like Brad Pitt! No man in America (unless rich, famous or both) is going to land 10 chicks.

I HAVE GONE TO BARS AND CLUBS AND GOTTEN LAID BY ONE-NIGHTERS EVERY NIGHT FOR MONTHS ON END.

No shit. That's the point of bars and clubs. You are not going there to find your soulmate. Yogi the Bear can go to the Silver Bullet and f**k a broad. Stop fooling yourself! (Skyzoo reference FTW!)

I HAVE GOTTEN LAID BY A DIFFERENT WOMEN EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK FOR MONTHS ON END.

*cough* whorehouse *cough*

I HAVE GONE TO STRIP CLUBS AND HAD THE STRIPPERS ASK ME OUT! THEN TAKE ME HOME AND HAVE SEX WITH ME.

Strippers get paid to tease you, genius. I went to a strip club and a stripper wanted to f**k me. Am I online writing a gay ass website like yours and bragging about it? No! I think you are having wet dreams and you think all of this shit is reality.

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL WOMEN ASK ME TO FATHER THEIR CHILD--NO STRINGS ATTACHED

You are a walking wallet with sperm. You have dollar signs all over your naive face. f***ing maroon.

We are just getting started! This isn't even the good shit. Mr L Rx is 54 years old and all of a sudden he is Hugh Hefner or some other ass crack picking up chicks? Read this shit, it is so funny.

WHO AM I? Let me introduce myself. I am Mr. L. RX (Why Mr. L. RX? Well, I'd rather remain anonymous. I'm not into being famous. I don't have to prove anything to anyone, I'd just like to help a few guys out by giving them CORRECT information on women.)

You God damn right you want to be anonymous. No one believes an old decrepit piece of fox shit like you. No photographic proof of your so-called sexcapades. I wouldn't even believe this if you did have proof. "I have proof of Bigfoot's existence! Pictures? I am sorry, I don't have any, but I saw Bigfoot with my own six eyes!" For you to be 54 years old, you sure are f***ing plum retarded. He says he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone...ummmm, yeah you do. This has "attention whore" written all over it.

WHAT MAKES ME QUALIFIED TO BE AN EXPERT ON DATING AND RELATING?

Absolutely nothing. You are an ass worm trying to get attention online. You don't want to be famous, but why post a website (not even a website) like this? You are the biggest p***y ever to walk the face of the Earth.

Well, I am 54 years old. and though at 20 I couldn't even get a girlfriend, I currently have 6 long term (2-5 years) sexual/romantic relationships going with younger women (Ages 22, 25, 26, 27, 30, and 40.) NO I AM NOT A PLAYER. I was married 12 years and never cheated on my wife. If I am in a committed relationship, I don't cheat. BUT in-between committed relationships, I am looking. And I feel I have the right to date and have sex with as many woman as I want, as long as I am HONEST with them about it and practice safe sex.

I am not a player? Dude, you have six relationships with six different women! That is dumb as hell to say. It is like saying I am not a heroin addict, but I have tracks all over my arm. You are a great role model, old man!

IT TOOK ME 50 YEARS but I finally got to understand and become very successful with women.

Damn, Gina! No wonder you are an expert! You wasted half of your life span on how to be successful with women? I would have did more things with my time. I thought this was the funniest part of the "website". He is an "expert" on women, but he finally started to understand them when he turned 50 years old. Wow! You need a f***ing Nobel Peace Prize for this shit.

Teenager 0 dates. Virgin until 19. Lost my virginity to a legal whore in Nevada. Although considered "hot" by most women, once they met me I blew them away. First girlfriend by 20. I was married by 22, but had a miserable marriage and was divorced by 25. BUT....

I told you so! Mr L Rx is not fooling anyone with a functional brain. I knew this wanker paid women to f**k him. Point is proven. /blog. f***ing cocksmith over here..."I am so hot that I have to pay whores to f**k me! I am a smooth operator!" Big Daddy Kane called, he wants you to get his dick out of your mouth, you flaming flamingo.

BUT-- don't go anywhere, just because I was HOT doesn't mean I got women. I just got approached all the time. As SOON AS I OPENED MY MOUTH (or shortly thereafter) I LOST THEM. THEY WOULD TELL ME I WAS NUTS, AND RUN AWAY. I didn't quite understand it then, but I DO NOW.

You were hot enough to pay for p***y? You don't say! Shut the f**k up! I am not saying this guy is a loser, it is hard getting a chick in America. Don't say all of this bullshit about you look so good, but you had to pay a hooker to f**k you. Get your story straight! You were approached all of the time in your youth, but you didn't get any women until you were in a nursery home? Not buying what you are selling. Shit is out of stock anyway.

What I soon was to learn, however, is that it doesn't hurt to have "good looks" but it is not really important. All it gets you is attention. There are other ways to get a women's attention. MONEY, good conversation, personality and technique are some that come to mind.

I love how money is in all caps. Only reason why these women even touch you is because you have the moolah. Get the f**k outta here man. We all know American women worship money. They don't give two shits and a lambs tail about your personality, "technique" (I guess that means game), and good conversation.

What I was soon to learn was that an Older, Balder version of me could get more young women...and keep them... than the Younger, Hotter Version of me ever could.

Crock of horse shit in a stable! This doesn't make sense. You were hotter when you were younger. No women I know wants a fat ass, bald guy that reminds them of their father. You have money, stop conning people to believe you have it all. If you are getting women like this, American men wouldn't move out of the country, commit crimes, and other shit because they can't get a woman. Pickup artists wouldn't exist if this were true. You are the perfect example of why I hate being a man. Anyway, here is the website http://datingtorelating.com/mr_l__rx

It will give you a good laugh. There is other crap on his site, but I didn't want to make this any longer than it already is. It's a shitload of a load of shit (???). Mr. L Rx? LMFAOROFL@Robert Pattinson.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A lot of guys who claim to be "pickup artists" say things like since I became a PUA, I am now getting "more ass than a toilet seat." Or they say, "I get more tail in one month, than most guys get in one year." I think a lot of these guys are BS'ing out of their ass. I would love to go with them to bars and clubs and see how well they really do in picking up women.