Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

djfourmoney wrote:I can not speak directly about South America or the Caribbean, but my experiences in Western and Eastern Europe are generally true to the OP than not. Now having said that, it has its negatives and positives like anything else.

In Western Europe the women are in contact with either African-Americans or Africans. Africans tend to be poor and uneducated, not all however. African-Americans tend to be extremely picky (if they have high paying jobs) or Male Whores (if in the Military). 98% of the German women I know who have children by Black Men have been involved with Black American Servicemen. Of the three Scandinavian women I know, all were involved and have children by Africans.

Eastern Europe is likely mostly to be Africans with a few Americans floating around. Romania, even Bulgaria are hidden fields of gold. I would say so is Slovakia and Slovenia. Especially with the high rates of unmarried young women in the countries I just mentioned.

This is why I promote going EAST with a word of caution that while European Culture is different there are parallels that should concern you.

I desperately want to investigate South America and Australia/NZ, here's hoping 2011 is much better for me than the middle and end of 2010.
Wow forgot about this post, I guess it took that long to get my arse in gear.

Current balance = $435

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Jackal wrote:
Rock wrote: What countries do you think black men would have a hard time openly dating local women besides the ones you already mentioned above?
I won't comment on countries I haven't been to because too many people on the internet give inaccurate opinions about places they've never been to.

So I'll talk about a few other countries/regions I've been to:

Bohemia (the western part of the Czech Republic) - I think black guys would have a difficult time here, except possibly with a few adventurous girls in Prague. Even then, I don't think a Czech girl would want to have a serious relationship with a black man. I think Asians are getting more excepted in the Czech Republic, though. Lots of Chinese people really like Czech culture and come there for some reason. Also, there is a native Vietnamese population there which first came to the Czech Republic because of some agreement between the two countries during communist times.

I hear Moravia (the eastern part of the Czech Republic) has friendlier people in general. I don't know if they'd be any more accepting of black people. I've never been there, so I can't comment.

Finland - This is a very progressive, clean, and modern country. People will certainly be very kind to black people, but I doubt most Finnish women would want to have a serious relationship with a black man. Again, maybe you could find short-term fun in Helsinki if you know where to look, but I don't think a black man would get too much more unless he's some kind of celebrity.

Romania - This one has already been mentioned, but I'll elaborate.

I've heard several guys say that black men do well here. I don't doubt that, but you have to be specific about which region of the country you're talking about.

The region known as Transylvania used to be part of Hungary and therefore has a lot of ethnic Hungarians and feels like basically like Hungary (i.e. not the best place for a black guy).

So black guys should stick to the capital (Bucharest) and the other regions of Romania. I imagine that these are the places where black men have had success.
There's one thing you have to realize when you go abroad: You are no longer in america, therefore the mindset of "I doubt so-n-so would do well there" simply does not exist. The majority of interracial dating and marriages are black man and white woman. This number soars in a straight verticle simply because scandanavians and eastern europeans (including russia) do not hold the same brainwashed mindset of America. If you take the hypocritical hollywood BS (not against interracial couples - only with the exception of a black man dating outside of HIS race/nationality) seriously, you'll never know the truth. Remember when world war 2 was over; many black soldiers STAYED in those countries. Hell, why would you go back to a country that hangs you in your uniform, followed by dudes in white sheets, denied employment because of color, every women of their nationalities are brainwashed to only date "their own" and "my own" catches an attitude every 5 seconds and thinks up of all kinds of excuses of why she's not in the mood for sex when I can stay in europe/scandanavia and get payed handsomely at a simple job as a manager/director/CO (unheard of in america in those days), eating great French/italian food, drinking fine german/french/italian/austrian wine and have sex 2- 3 times a day everyday with a different woman who makes excuses why she IS in the mood for sex?!

Opposites attract is an understatement. Hell, it even reads in the bible that "there will be a time where EVERYONE will be of the same color." Black men dating/marrying and banging the sh@* out of those beautiful feminine foreigners is a cold sign that what was written in the bible is becoming a reality.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WPO wrote:
Jackal wrote:
Rock wrote: What countries do you think black men would have a hard time openly dating local women besides the ones you already mentioned above?
I won't comment on countries I haven't been to because too many people on the internet give inaccurate opinions about places they've never been to.

So I'll talk about a few other countries/regions I've been to:

Bohemia (the western part of the Czech Republic) - I think black guys would have a difficult time here, except possibly with a few adventurous girls in Prague. Even then, I don't think a Czech girl would want to have a serious relationship with a black man. I think Asians are getting more excepted in the Czech Republic, though. Lots of Chinese people really like Czech culture and come there for some reason. Also, there is a native Vietnamese population there which first came to the Czech Republic because of some agreement between the two countries during communist times.

I hear Moravia (the eastern part of the Czech Republic) has friendlier people in general. I don't know if they'd be any more accepting of black people. I've never been there, so I can't comment.

Finland - This is a very progressive, clean, and modern country. People will certainly be very kind to black people, but I doubt most Finnish women would want to have a serious relationship with a black man. Again, maybe you could find short-term fun in Helsinki if you know where to look, but I don't think a black man would get too much more unless he's some kind of celebrity.

Romania - This one has already been mentioned, but I'll elaborate.

I've heard several guys say that black men do well here. I don't doubt that, but you have to be specific about which region of the country you're talking about.

The region known as Transylvania used to be part of Hungary and therefore has a lot of ethnic Hungarians and feels like basically like Hungary (i.e. not the best place for a black guy).

So black guys should stick to the capital (Bucharest) and the other regions of Romania. I imagine that these are the places where black men have had success.
There's one thing you have to realize when you go abroad: You are no longer in america, therefore the mindset of "I doubt so-n-so would do well there" simply does not exist. The majority of interracial dating and marriages are black man and white woman. This number soars in a straight verticle simply because scandanavians and eastern europeans (including russia) do not hold the same brainwashed mindset of America. If you take the hypocritical hollywood BS (not against interracial couples - only with the exception of a black man dating outside of HIS race/nationality) seriously, you'll never know the truth. Remember when world war 2 was over; many black soldiers STAYED in those countries. Hell, why would you go back to a country that hangs you in your uniform, followed by dudes in white sheets, denied employment because of color, every women of their nationalities are brainwashed to only date "their own" and "my own" catches an attitude every 5 seconds and thinks up of all kinds of excuses of why she's not in the mood for sex when I can stay in europe/scandanavia and get payed handsomely at a simple job as a manager/director/CO (unheard of in america in those days), eating great French/italian food, drinking fine german/french/italian/austrian wine and have sex 2- 3 times a day everyday with a different woman who makes excuses why she IS in the mood for sex?!

Opposites attract is an understatement. Hell, it even reads in the bible that "there will be a time where EVERYONE will be of the same color." Black men dating/marrying and banging the sh@* out of those beautiful feminine foreigners is a cold sign that what was written in the bible is becoming a reality.
100% brotha!

Finding information about just how many Black GI's stayed back is sketchy at best. When they talk of "War Brides" they mainly talk about GI's who have returned. However the truth is, Black men have been successful in countries like Germany going back to the mid to late 1800's when some Black men were apart of ship crews from other parts of the world. There was a famous Black Germany actress I found out about watching DW that was the product of a relationship with Black Sailor and a local Germany woman. He didn't stay around, so she never knew her father. She still became a famous pre-WW2 actress. I forgot her name. There was also a story in Der Spiegel about a brother who was the product of a Black American GI and a local German woman. His parents were together for a minute but they broke up and his father went back to the States. He didn't see him again until he was an adult. He got into trouble in Germany and after he was released from jail the deported him to the US. That is bizarre because he had no family in the US (but his father extended family) and had never lived in the States.... He eventually was allowed back into Germany some years later but it was very strange. The story stated there are quite a few half German/half African American men running around Germany.

As I said hooking up with women in Western Europe for Black Men is a no-brainer. Why so much fear? Who knows, like you said they likely believe the propaganda. You've never seen a love scene or a featured couple of a Black Man and an A-list hollywood actress. Julia Stiles did two movies where she was the main love interest of a Black man, but she's not an A-list actress and not considered one of the hottest women in Hollywood either.

I am doing my research and I should be ready by the end of the year for some serious information to help Black Men (or any man) find a woman overseas for a reasonable amount of money and not using any agencies.

The only way to rebuild the Black Community is to not marry Black women. If you come back to the US, your half Black children will be considered Black by this Anglo society anyway.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Romania, Hungary, Finland and Czech Republic are great for black men. I have many pen pals from those countries that I can meet. Czech Republic is my #1 destination now.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Considering the trajectory of the economy and laws, and seeing the needless enmity created by such stupid actions as "wilding" and "flash mob" lootings, any sane black person with the means to live elsewhere would do their children a grave disservice by coming back to the US and having them grow up in this culture.

I'm seeing lots of articles like this one. Some of the commenters are practically rubbing their hands together in anticipation of civil unrest.
http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.c ... -violence/

When the shooting starts, it won't matter whether or not you were one of the "good" ones.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
victor_from_nigeria
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Post by victor_from_nigeria »

Wow wow wow!
Am from nigeria and I must admit that many fact I read on this thread are valid about my country. Its a pity desperation ,lack of patience and poverty has pushed many into activities that has soiled the reputation of Nigeria my country but either way, many of us are hard working,patient and of good behavior. I myself as a Nigerian based in nigeria,am seeking a foreign partner for a wife and not for relocation or scam purposes and so are many others,its even becoming a norm here to see white women residing here in port harcourt with their nigerian husband,I meet quite a few @ church! I look forward to mine soon.
victor_from_nigeria
Freshman Poster

Post by victor_from_nigeria »

I still don't know why am so drawn towards white women,there is a sense of peace I feel deep down my soul when ever I see one and meanwhile I haven't dated and I have been celibate for the past 3years all because am holding unto this heart desire of mine!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Fenix wrote:From the years of research, talking to the local men from these countries, and black men that have been successful abroad, these are the countries black men are adored. Winston, this is one of the reasons why I am on this site. Black men want to live abroad too and I wanted to share a black male's perspective. Here are the countries that love black men.

Germany
All of Scandinavia (I have many female friends from Denmark, which is my European country of choice).
Australia (I talk to Australian women and they love black men)
Canada (When I first started coming online to chat with women, Canadian women were all over me. I almost moved to Canada because I met the woman of my dreams and we would talk everyday on IM and webcam)
China (I talk to Chinese women and they are super nice and gorgeous)
Japan (Not as racist as you may think)
Belize (women are a mix of Spanish and Mayan descent and the black women look better here)
Dominican Republic (Talk to many women from DR)
Mexico (Living in Arizona has its perks! Mexican women changed my opinion about women in general)
Argentina (Many black men have told me they love it there)
Brazil (self-explanatory)
Romania (Many black men have had success here)
Russia (I have talked to this beautiful Russian woman since 2008 and she is one of my best friends)
France (They have a large black population and if you watch tennis, many of the players are from France).
Korea (both) (Yep, even here! A black guy I know that is from Jamaica married a Korean girl and she is gorgeous)

Many of you might say, "Dude, you have western countries and oh shit, feminized Europe! Stop your lies!"

I am being serious. I am going by my experience talking to women from these countries myself and black men that have told me about their success. Black men, do not underestimate Scandinavia. Denmark and Sweden in particular are the best choices for black men. Black men get treated differently than whites and Asian men. There are more countries to name, but these are the best ones.

Black men do not travel as much as whites or Asians so you will be more exotic to other women from other countries. A country like Thailand are used to seeing white men, but when a black guy like me visits, it is a different ball game. You being black period is a plus. We are a rare breed. I have done years of research, talking to other black men and local men from each countries above and these countries love black men.

Many of these women have only seen black men on television and not in real life so you are like this new species coming on their land.
This sounds like a great list!!!! Personally, I would like to go back to Germany because my father was stationed there while serving in the U.S. Army when I was a child ("Army Brat"). Also, I have been told by some people German women LOVE black men!!! In addition, while visiting Europe I would like to check out The Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands (Holland), France, Spain, and the U.K. As for the Asian/Oceania region, I certainly want to visit Japan, The Philippines, Thailand, China, and Australia (Particularly the cities of Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne). Then as for Latin America, I would love to go to Brazil, Belize, and Argentina.