Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 am

@ rock DUDE YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. i was going to post something similar about why women all over want facial appearance, height, build, youthful looking, and dick size :shock: HA!

BIGGER DICKS DO SCARE ASIAN GIRLS. I was in japan and the girls would go crazy and say its too big. alot of pain they experience too. youch !.

correct we do age more gracefully, lower body fat percentage, just as tall as other whites, and yes BIGGER DICKS !.

i fully agree with everything you said about blacks. inlcuding the market value of blacks all over the planet.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby ssjparris » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 am

@ contrarian expatriate dude come come now. they really like the color. although they don't have a level system like america does with all the races. white at the top of the social pyramid and black, hispanic, and asian at the bottom. but they are really interested in you because your skin color. sooo...you need to get yourself out of the mindset of no color. they all like colors from different countries especially if they have never seen it before in person.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Repatriate » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 am

Rock wrote:1. Well the Africans in Bangkok have a terrible reputation for good reason. And they seem to have worked out some sort of deal with authorities which gives them some leeway in conducting their...'businesses'. The ones I saw in Beijing were involved in similar activities.

Africans are usually involved in the gem business and the legit businessmen make pretty good money importing in this stuff for Thai jewelers to cut and then go on to export to various international destinations. However, there's a large number of Africans who work as drug couriers and such within Bangkok. The reason why they can operate for so long is because they are usually running for some mid range Thai cartel. The drug of choice for African dealers seems to be cocaine and marijuana. If you are white and touristy looking and spend your time around soi nana long enough i'm sure you'll get propositioned by a dealer at some point.
2. I've noticed that Africans, especially west Africans from English speaking countries like Nigeria and Ghana pretend to be black Americans at pick-up places all over Asia. Of course its always better to be from a rich country and its easy to fool non-English speaking Asians in the short term. One girl I know in Taiwan dated a black guy for several months. She never figured out where he was really from, but he sure as hell wasn't American or European.

Yeah there are a lot of dumb asian girls. :lol: I've had people (even Chinese & Taiwanese) insist i'm from some place other than what I am before based on the way I dress and look. The top 3 ethnicities/nationalities i'm mistaken as are 1) Japanese 2) Korean 3) Singaporean If i'm sporting Ken Watanabe style facial hair and dressing formal then they always guess Japanese. I've amusingly had Japanese people mistake me as Japanese before in Bangkok. The only time people know i'm an ABC is when i'm talking with highly educated middle/upper middle class asian people.
3. These days, many of the white girls who are into black guys, esp. western Europeans, are very open or even predisposed to dating Africans. Some of the Nigerians and Senegalese males you see in places like London or Paris are super charming, attractive, and very well presented. If you go on Afro Introductions and search the many profiles of white women from places like Germany, you will see from their detailed descriptions that they want to find a nice African guy.

No doubt but i'd say Africans living in the west as immigrants are a different category altogether. It's much easier for them in the long run because they are on the path towards "assimilation" into the western black culture. Look at rappers like "Akon" he's from a 100% African household but embraced African-American culture and was accepted as such by the mainstream. African-American media and culture is a fairly powerful thing these days.

As for Thailand, I suspect its the same story, just a subset of girls are available to blacks and non-Asians (do you agree Repat?).

Yes, it's still pretty rare that I see a Thai/Black man together but I have seen it. I have seen far more Thai women/Indian couples. These aren't fob Indians but well dressed and trendy looking Thai-Indians hooking up with pretty top tier Thai girls. This all depends on the social circles.

I also have actual first hand accounts from a friend of mine (African-American) who lived in Thailand for about a year. He told me that a lot of Thai club girls were actually ok with it as long as it was discrete. As you have already noted the European tourist girls was certainly the easy low hanging fruit for a guy like him.

I think Taiwan and China are more neutral but there are still some who will rule out for being black or even just foreign. I suspect Taiwan is generally much more open minded than China on this issue too.

It's interesting that you say this I think Taiwanese and Chinese people can be pretty openly racist. I rarely see blacks/indians/arabs marrying Taiwanese/Chinese within those particular societies. There are quite a few family friends where the topic has come up and they have said outright they would disown their daughter/son if they brought home a black or even a white person.

There might be a bit of confirmation bias because if you hang out with certain international orientated social circles or girls who ONLY date foreigners anyways you come away with a certain impression.

If you look at the foreign marriage stats (for Taiwan) it seems to still be mostly intra-asian relationships with mail order brides from countries like Vietnam topping the lists.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Rock » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 am

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:1. Well the Africans in Bangkok have a terrible reputation for good reason. And they seem to have worked out some sort of deal with authorities which gives them some leeway in conducting their...'businesses'. The ones I saw in Beijing were involved in similar activities.

Africans are usually involved in the gem business and the legit businessmen make pretty good money importing in this stuff for Thai jewelers to cut and then go on to export to various international destinations. However, there's a large number of Africans who work as drug couriers and such within Bangkok. The reason why they can operate for so long is because they are usually running for some mid range Thai cartel. The drug of choice for African dealers seems to be cocaine and marijuana. If you are white and touristy looking and spend your time around soi nana long enough i'm sure you'll get propositioned by a dealer at some point.
2. I've noticed that Africans, especially west Africans from English speaking countries like Nigeria and Ghana pretend to be black Americans at pick-up places all over Asia. Of course its always better to be from a rich country and its easy to fool non-English speaking Asians in the short term. One girl I know in Taiwan dated a black guy for several months. She never figured out where he was really from, but he sure as hell wasn't American or European.

Yeah there are a lot of dumb asian girls. :lol: I've had people (even Chinese & Taiwanese) insist i'm from some place other than what I am before based on the way I dress and look. The top 3 ethnicities/nationalities i'm mistaken as are 1) Japanese 2) Korean 3) Singaporean If i'm sporting Ken Watanabe style facial hair and dressing formal then they always guess Japanese. I've amusingly had Japanese people mistake me as Japanese before in Bangkok. The only time people know i'm an ABC is when i'm talking with highly educated middle/upper middle class asian people.
3. These days, many of the white girls who are into black guys, esp. western Europeans, are very open or even predisposed to dating Africans. Some of the Nigerians and Senegalese males you see in places like London or Paris are super charming, attractive, and very well presented. If you go on Afro Introductions and search the many profiles of white women from places like Germany, you will see from their detailed descriptions that they want to find a nice African guy.

No doubt but i'd say Africans living in the west as immigrants are a different category altogether. It's much easier for them in the long run because they are on the path towards "assimilation" into the western black culture. Look at rappers like "Akon" he's from a 100% African household but embraced African-American culture and was accepted as such by the mainstream. African-American media and culture is a fairly powerful thing these days.

As for Thailand, I suspect its the same story, just a subset of girls are available to blacks and non-Asians (do you agree Repat?).

Yes, it's still pretty rare that I see a Thai/Black man together but I have seen it. I have seen far more Thai women/Indian couples. These aren't fob Indians but well dressed and trendy looking Thai-Indians hooking up with pretty top tier Thai girls. This all depends on the social circles.

I also have actual first hand accounts from a friend of mine (African-American) who lived in Thailand for about a year. He told me that a lot of Thai club girls were actually ok with it as long as it was discrete. As you have already noted the European tourist girls was certainly the easy low hanging fruit for a guy like him.

I think Taiwan and China are more neutral but there are still some who will rule out for being black or even just foreign. I suspect Taiwan is generally much more open minded than China on this issue too.

It's interesting that you say this I think Taiwanese and Chinese people can be pretty openly racist. I rarely see blacks/indians/arabs marrying Taiwanese/Chinese within those particular societies. There are quite a few family friends where the topic has come up and they have said outright they would disown their daughter/son if they brought home a black or even a white person.

There might be a bit of confirmation bias because if you hang out with certain international orientated social circles or girls who ONLY date foreigners anyways you come away with a certain impression.

If you look at the foreign marriage stats (for Taiwan) it seems to still be mostly intra-asian relationships with mail order brides from countries like Vietnam topping the lists.


1. I used to stay in the gem district section of Bangrak (higher sois of Siliom). Surprised I rarely saw any Africans around in that area. The guys around Nana have gotten extremely bold and will approach about anyone, even Thais, who happen to pass through their hot spots.

2. These days, its getting harder to be sure about where someone is from. My girlfriend gets mistaken for being Korean a lot. Taipei has people who could easily pass for ABCs. And some ABCs/quasi ABCs could pass for locals. For example, both Winston and Momopi have bigger builds but do not stand out as being non-local Taiwanese or ABCs when walking around the streets here IMO. In Korea, I saw a lot of people who could have blended right in Taiwan. Yesterday, on the MRT back home, I saw an extremely masculine and buff local guy with a very high nose and big eyes, very atypical for garden variety east Asians. But somehow, atypical is becoming a lot more typical. In my gym, there's a Taiwanese guy I see sometimes who's pushing around 200 cm, has a very chiseled masculine face, dresses and looks like an out of uniform basketball player, but is totally local when he opens his mouth, lol.

3. Akon is still very local African looking IMO, not like some of the guys you see in Europe. And anyway, he spent some time in the States growing up. My gf was a big fan of his and a couple years ago we went to a local Miami club just cus he was gonna be there. By the time he got up the stage to sing a bit, he was totally wasted and being held up by his big bodyguards half the time. He also won't reveal his age (says he forgot when he was born). You gotta keep in mind, some of the better presented Africans have exotic appeal, even to African American women who may find their contrast from the prototypical style of black American men refreshing. Nigerians are in a class of their own and are even notorious in many African countries.

4. Yea, my gf's father also threatened to disown her if she got serious with a foreigner and even preferred she avoid non-Taiwanese speaking locals. He also said he would do the same thing if she left the family biz which she had been involved with since age 12. That didn't stop her from doing either. She got an outside job, dated me, and then took me to visit her home (first time to meet her mom independently). Soon after that, he somehow changed. In fact, she and I had a rough patch 3 years ago when she briefly left me (for good reason I must admit) but her mom went to bat for me. I'm treated just like her older sister's local boyfriend and we visit her home 2-3 times per month. Her dad talks to me a lot about current events and investments.

Most local girls I met here in the past seemed to have neutral parents or at worst, a bit cautious about dating foreigners. And keep in mind, a lot of the girls I met were not in the venues where foreigners typically meet local girls - clubs, English speaking activities, etc. When I went to work at a company everyday, I would sometimes approach random office girls in the streets near my office during lunch time or right after most people got off work. Sometimes I would approach students around college campuses too. Bookstores and shops were another great source. A fair number had limited or even no experience with foreigners which sometimes worked in my favor.

Now my experience with Chinese in some other places was much worse. In the States, it seems like a lot of Taiwanese/Chinese American girls had considerable pressure from their parents to stick with their own race. In this sense, these girls seemed more closed and conservative than locals in Taiwan. So why is it that most Taiwanese women still marry other Taiwanese while a large percentage of ABC women marry non-ethnic Chinese? To me the obvious reason is that Taiwan, relatively speaking, just doesn't have many white collar male foreign residents while the States is obviously dominated by non-Chinese. BTW, I spent a semester in HK and we exchange students also found the local girls very difficult, presumably for similar reasons as ABCs. Thus, even though HK has a higher percentage of white collar male foreign residents, its much less common for them to date and/or marry local girls than it is in Taiwan. Most unmarried foreign guys I know in Taiwan have had romantic connections with local girls. The same does not hold true for HK. Unlike HK or SP (corporate class) or BK (extreme party, tropical weather, and tourism), Taiwan is not very much on the map for white color foreigner visitors. The most common slot is English teacher or student of Chinese, both of which tend to be rather short term.

As for China, I think its more difficult to generalize. My own particular sweet spot is with girls from select second tier cities where I have the most experience. I was quite surprised some of the girls I queried on the topic seemed open to dating blacks though did not have special preference for them. And the ones who were not as open often told me they felt afraid (so black, how terrible!) which is a reflection of limited exposure more than anything else. Generally, the Chinese seem to be a lot more pragmatic vis-a-vis Koreans or Japanese.

All else equal, I would rather be white than black in Taiwan or China, prolly Phils too. Ditto for Russia. In Brazil, your prolly much better off being white to pursue girls from the upper middle class and above. In Colombia, I think whites generally have better prospects with all classes. Europe and Angloshere seems to be much better for blacks. Other parts of the world (Africa, Middle East) are up for debate.

Bottom line is, your race may help, hurt, or even make or break you with a particular target. But generally, I firmly believe personal physical factors - face, height, build, etc. - are much more important. If you're a below average looking overweight black guy, don't expect girls to throw themselves at you anywhere, even in Iceland.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Jackal » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:37 pm

ssjparris wrote: and they are very very cold people too.

I wouldn't stereotype all Russians. Some of them are probably very kind and warm.

ssjparris wrote: i did not watch the clips that is very very negative to post something like that about russians wanting to kill black people.

Actually, the video is quite balanced. They talk to some Russian men in white supremicist groups and to black men who were beat up by them, but they also interview African DJs who work in clubs in Moscow and who kiss Russian chicks in the back of their car. They also talk to a Russian woman who had a child with an African man. They talk about the treatment of blacks under socialism there. The video is not all hatred. There is kindness in it as well. It's an excellent report.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am

Uh ah! The temperature on this topic is waning, fellas!! Let's get a move on it and step this back up! For the longest time, this has been a thread that has the answers to many of the HA bloggers prayers. LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:21 am

I can not speak directly about South America or the Caribbean, but my experiences in Western and Eastern Europe are generally true to the OP than not. Now having said that, it has its negatives and positives like anything else.

In Western Europe the women are in contact with either African-Americans or Africans. Africans tend to be poor and uneducated, not all however. African-Americans tend to be extremely picky (if they have high paying jobs) or Male Whores (if in the Military). 98% of the German women I know who have children by Black Men have been involved with Black American Servicemen. Of the three Scandinavian women I know, all were involved and have children by Africans.

Eastern Europe is likely mostly to be Africans with a few Americans floating around. Romania, even Bulgaria are hidden fields of gold. I would say so is Slovakia and Slovenia. Especially with the high rates of unmarried young women in the countries I just mentioned.

This is why I promote going EAST with a word of caution that while European Culture is different there are parallels that should concern you.

I desperately want to investigate South America and Australia/NZ, here's hoping 2011 is much better for me than the middle and end of 2010.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby bundafreak33 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 pm

It is one thing to go to countries where women will like you because of the color of your skin. It is another thing to feel safe in a country where the women are attracted to you. In my opinion, A well put together American Black man can pull a woman anywhere in Europe, Asia, Africa or South America. However, you have to watch out for skin head activities in places like Russia and the Ukraine, It is also better if you have a local hook up. South American women are also easily available but they pretend a lot because majority of the Black men they have contact with are poor. Things are changing with the new influx of professional soccer players, but you have to sadly distinguish yourselves from the locals and let the girls know you are from the States. The Hip Hop culture has really opened things up. If you carry yourself well, p***y will fall like rain.
Willing to go ANYWHERE for fun
bundafreak33
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: United States of America

Postby Chad114 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:35 am

Brothas need to try Australia, Perth, Melbourne Sydney, Gold Coast. They will treat you like a star, it even beats germany IMO.

Now for a little known secret: Kiev. I was there 3 years ago and night clubs I went to that were very IR friendly because I saw alot of Nigerians and other African immigrants in the company of some stunning babes. I personally made a lot of "connections"...

Sveta, she is 27 years old. We met on Myspace and we chatted several time prior to my arrival in Kiev. When I got there and we met for the first time the same night, I was still nervous about the Skinheads and possibility of being attacked, she smiled and said:

"This is Kiev, you're only going to be attacked by Ukrainian girls...so I vill prrrotect you"


Image


Jolie

Image



Nastasha just smelled so good I had to grab a whif!
Image


Image




Dasha
Image

anna and Dasha
Image

Basically... y'all need to get out there!
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Postby Fenix » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 am

Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting. I want to see more pictures like this! I have talked to women from almost every European country and I know I can do well anywhere in Europe. I am trying to visit a few countries this year.

Here is my updated version of countries that black men can go to:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9943

I have been getting more attention from Asian women lately even in the US! I don't even f**k with Latin chicks anymore. White women are at the top and then Asian. No contest!
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Soulthinker » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Loved the thread and impressed with the homework on the degree of love towards brothers in Europe. Hope to learn more from the Black men who lived in those cities like London,Paris,Stockholm,Rome etc.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 am
Location: USA

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:45 am

latin america is where it is at black men.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby stressedtothebone » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 am

Impressing list.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:13 am

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 am

Chad114 wrote:Brothas need to try Australia, Perth, Melbourne Sydney, Gold Coast. They will treat you like a star, it even beats germany IMO.

Now for a little known secret: Kiev. I was there 3 years ago and night clubs I went to that were very IR friendly because I saw alot of Nigerians and other African immigrants in the company of some stunning babes. I personally made a lot of "connections"...

Sveta, she is 27 years old. We met on Myspace and we chatted several time prior to my arrival in Kiev. When I got there and we met for the first time the same night, I was still nervous about the Skinheads and possibility of being attacked, she smiled and said:

"This is Kiev, you're only going to be attacked by Ukrainian girls...so I vill prrrotect you"


Image


Jolie



Image



Nastasha just smelled so good I had to grab a whif!
Image


Image



Dasha
Image

anna and Dasha
Image

Basically... y'all need to get out there!


When did you find this site? LOL, welcome aboard!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:13 am

skateboardstephen wrote:latin america is where it is at black men.


I know, I know, I know.... Language Barrier always stops me.

Though I'll have to get over that by the 2016 Games. Having said that Sochi doesn't sound bad either...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests