Video: Borderline Personality Disorder In Western Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Video: Borderline Personality Disorder In Western Women

Post by wuxi »

The main feature of borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a pervasive pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image and emotions. People with borderline personality disorder are also usually very impulsive.

Fortunately, the Arctic Monkeys(a Sheffield band), made a video about it so you'll be able to recognize it in western women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEukS2YN9B8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I think that NPD and BPD are up for deletion from DSM-V...
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Hahah that video was friggin hilarious. Lets see if the new DSM will remove BPD, but I hear they are adding a "disorder" for anyone that does not have complete faith in the gov't. If thats the case, theres ALOT of people with a serious "disorder" that I know of. Myself included, but my GAF scores were low long before any of this shit came along.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

If you take the personality of a Western women and compare it to the personality of a Filipina for example, this illness seems to summarize the main differences. How emotionally stable a woman is should be the main factor men like ourselves should look for in a woman. But BPD seems to be so rare in foreign women that it's not even an issue. I'm starting to think this illness is inherent in ALL modern Western women as I am yet to meet one whom I would definitely consider easygoing.

What really causes women to be like this?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I liked the song!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.