Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Insecurity of the Western Male and the Patriarchy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby David Casson » Mon May 09, 2011 12:44 am

Greetings, all - I hope I'm not too late to this discussion. Can't claim to have any profound contribution to offer, here, but I would like to pitch in my $0.02 nonetheless.

I have mixed feelings about The Arab's post. On the one hand I am glad he calls attention to the status of American men these days, and his perspective as a young man coming from the patriarchal Muslim world is interesting and refreshing. As he describes, the majority of American men are indeed broken, defeated, confused, isolated, lost, and forgotten. I assume most of us will agree with this summation so I won't spend any time elaborating on it. Suffice it to say it is a problem we need to begin to address as a people, not merely because broken men are less useful to women, children, and society at large, but because men really are human beings, though we seem to have forgotten it, and we ought to take the needs of all human beings seriously. This country needs to start doing some serious introspection regarding its attitudes towards the male sex (and women, too, I think - that's a discussion in itself). We men are not tools to be used and discarded.

That is where I agree with The Arab, though his emphasis may have been a bit different. Where do I disagree? Well, for all the hell we've gone through in the last sixty years, the very last thing I want to see happen is the return of the old style patriarchy. Why? Because patriarchies attempt to place men and women into boxes. You are not a man unless... and you are not a woman unless... A patriarchy utilizes particularly brutal means to enforce conformity among its men, especially in local communities. There is almost no limit to the humiliation, abuse, and violence one man will use to control another. Women can be brutally cold to men - not hard for a sex that frequently questions whether men even feel - but I contend no one is worse to any man than members of his own sex. We men are rotten to each other. So to high hell with sanctioning the male domination of society. May it never return. For all the many despicable flaws of our present culture, about which I myself would be more than pleased to rant from now to my dying breath, at least I am free now from the terror of conforming, at knife's edge, to a conception of masculinity that is degrading, humiliating, and dehumanizing, not only to me, but to everybody around me. No one has ever kicked the crap out of me because I failed to demonstrate the requisite degree of machismo. I like it that way. I'm not macho, I'm not aggressive, I'm not competitive, I've got nothing to prove, I'm not insecure, I'm not violent, I'm not easily angered, and I don't want to be. In short, we men now stand at the threshold of an opportunity our forefathers would never have allowed themselves to imagine: for the very first time, perhaps in all history, we have the chance to be considered human. All the needs that men have as human beings that go ignored because we are men - it doesn't have to be that way any more. But we'd better wise up and act soon because our window of opportunity is closing as we speak. The world is already shifting in response to feminism, and it might just be the old system of institutionalized thuggery (read: patriarchy) that takes its place and forces you to act like someone you may not already be or want to be.

Don't we want to live in a world that considers men more than props utilized by corporations and women in their respective personal dramas? Don't we want to live in a world where men actually, you know, matter in themselves - where men have more than utilitarian value to the members of society? I do. And guess what, brothers? The old patriarchy ain't gonna give you that. Your fellow men will make sure of it. They're just that stupid.

The Site Admin - I think her name was Winston - raised a good question early on in this thread: Is it possible that the problems we are seeing today are attributable not to the rule of women but to the culture? I think the answer is unequivocally a 'yes'. Though our biological differences as men and women are important and take an important role on the stage, I firmly believe that we underestimate the power of our conditioning. In fact, there is no doubt in my mind that its role is even more prominent than that of biology. So when we see women (or men, for that matter) behaving really badly, we have to remember that we as a people have trained one another to act really badly. We're not seeing the best in women. We're seeing women who have been taught that whatever they do is right by default. We're not seeing the best in men. We're seeing men who have been taught masculinity is fundamentally evil. Change the training and you'll change the outcomes. Women and men both have a great deal to offer, and I don't say this to be politically correct - screw that - I say it because I firmly believe it. But our culture actively - actively - destroys all that is wholesome, pure, and good in every one of us. Would not be surprised at all if there were an elite conspiracy behind this.

Winston, if women ruled wisely, kindly, and compassionately, would the world be a better place? Absolutely. That's only logical because the West, at least, is basically run by women, and they don't rule wisely, kindly, or compassionately. Could women rule wisely, kindly, and compassionately? I am absolutely certain they could. But the culture has to support it. Hard to be an honest person, for example, in a world that despises honesty.

As a final thought, I think the solutions to our problems as an American people are remarkably simple. We don't need statistics. We don't need political solutions. We don't need to reconfigure the society yet again. We don't need a fight and we don't need yet another movement. And we absolutely don't need a revolution. All we need to do, each and every one of us, is focus on giving each person in our lives as much attention as we can, treating one another with kindness, patience, consideration, justice, and love, and striving to live simply and economically. This is the real work of any human life and in the end, it is the only solution that can change anything that really matters. If each of us works to grow in this way every day, working to improve in our small ways our own little spheres of influence, we are going to improve our relationships, heal the tension and division in our land, achieve justice for all who are forgotten and neglected, and - and - we will break the backs of the elites who are trying to destroy us. We don't have to fight them, you know - God knows we can't - we just have to stop funding them.

Anyone who finds these suggestions interesting might read The Lesson of the Hummingbird by Eknath Easwaran. You can find it here. I see it in a de facto plan to undermine the royals and banking elite and if you're not into that, well, at least it's a plan for a better world, one that each of us can work toward every day.
David Casson
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 pm







Postby philosophical_filipino » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:44 pm

The Arabs did enlighten the savages of Europe. Europeans were too busy killing and raping each other that they failed to progress in the areas of mathematics/science/engineering. Europeans even used Chinese gunpowder to conquer and colonize the world. White people are a virus and I don't apologize for that statement. Everything from the slaughter of Native American Indians to the Germans mass killing 6 million Jews. The Anglo-Saxon race wants to dominate everyone to their economic/religious ideology of Christian capitalism.

The Middle East is rich with oil and the Euro-American alliance wants to take away the resources of the people. Something new? Not really. Resource-starved nations always want to take by force from others. The Arabs come from a harsh sand environment. There is very little to no water in the region. Islam was developed logically to give people hope and inspiration, otherwise they would just go crazy. They have harsh rules on society to keep order just like in Communist China. When you have a large population, and there is a lack of bountiful resources to provide for them, you have to install a power structure to impose stability on the society.

European colonization of the world has lead to self-hatred and brainwashing of the native peoples all across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Why is it considered beautiful to be tall, thin, and white? European people imposed that image of beauty and attractiveness on its conquered people to perpetuate white supremacy. Money is the root of evil because it causes people to murder and sell their bodies for sex to obtain paper. Abolish money and let's establish a resource-based civilization where nobody has to compete and tear each other down for no logical reason.

Real men stand solid by their principles.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 am

philosophical_filipino wrote:Money is the root of evil because it causes people to murder and sell their bodies for sex to obtain paper. Abolish money and let's establish a resource-based civilization where nobody has to compete and tear each other down for no logical reason.

Real men stand solid by their principles.

Money is the physical representation of resource and labor earned. How do you propose to go back to a "resource-based" civilization which never really existed in the first place? Even bartering and nomadic hunter-gatherer tribes had ways to monetize wealth and power.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby navigator » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:28 am

philosophical_filipino wrote:White people are a virus and I don't apologize for that statement.


And yet, you choose to live in Chicago, a city which became an economic powerhouse thanks to white people.

If you hate white people so much, you can always move back to the Philippines to be amongst your own kind. Nobody's stopping you.

I would have more respect for your opinion if you were posting from Manila instead of Chicago.
navigator
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 am

navigator wrote:
philosophical_filipino wrote:White people are a virus and I don't apologize for that statement.


And yet, you choose to live in Chicago, a city which became an economic powerhouse thanks to white people.

If you hate white people so much, you can always move back to the Philippines to be amongst your own kind. Nobody's stopping you.

I would have more respect for your opinion if you were posting from Manila instead of Chicago.

The guy you are replying to blames "Chinese" people for ruining the Philippines then when he's in America he blames white people. After reading a few of his posts I don't think he's actually serious about defending any of his positions and maybe he's just trolling.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby odbo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 am

Repatriate wrote:After reading a few of his posts I don't think he's actually serious about defending any of his positions and maybe he's just trolling.


Give this guy a break. He just graduated from an American college. Is it any wonder he hates white men now? :lol:

philosophical_filipino wrote:The Arabs did enlighten the savages of Europe. Europeans were too busy killing and raping each other that they failed to progress in the areas of mathematics/science/engineering. Europeans even used Chinese gunpowder to conquer and colonize the world. White people are a virus and I don't apologize for that statement. Everything from the slaughter of Native American Indians to the Germans mass killing 6 million Jews. The Anglo-Saxon race wants to dominate everyone to their economic/religious ideology of Christian capitalism.

The Middle East is rich with oil and the Euro-American alliance wants to take away the resources of the people. Something new? Not really. Resource-starved nations always want to take by force from others. The Arabs come from a harsh sand environment. There is very little to no water in the region. Islam was developed logically to give people hope and inspiration, otherwise they would just go crazy. They have harsh rules on society to keep order just like in Communist China. When you have a large population, and there is a lack of bountiful resources to provide for them, you have to install a power structure to impose stability on the society.

European colonization of the world has lead to self-hatred and brainwashing of the native peoples all across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Why is it considered beautiful to be tall, thin, and white? European people imposed that image of beauty and attractiveness on its conquered people to perpetuate white supremacy. Money is the root of evil because it causes people to murder and sell their bodies for sex to obtain paper. Abolish money and let's establish a resource-based civilization where nobody has to compete and tear each other down for no logical reason.

Real men stand solid by their principles.

Everything you wrote is wrong. White people are not the devil. A few psychopathic families, often referred to as the elite, control the world. Europeans and North Africans were the primary victims of their rule for thousands of years, the last few centuries everyone else got a taste. That's not to say that the Chinese weren't already slaves to their own government before the British arrived. And the Mayans had advanced knowledge of astronomy and "computers" for predicting eclipses long before the Catholics arrived, which suggests an elite had already been there and set up the hierarchical structure. Sure they didn't get massacred by their government, but they were physically and mentally enslaved. A feudal system is not in human nature, it is not the result of grass roots culture. It can only come from tyranny and colonization. The only thing European elite were guilty of in this case, is being more advanced or more zealous than the South American elite.

Your second paragraph was just ridiculous, full of rationalizations and assumptions.

As for your third, European people don't impose Nordic/Germanic standard on beauty on other people, those are the advertising firms. However people who have better genetics than you should not have to apologize for being born the way they are. Nobody dictates that hairy men with crooked noses are seen as sinister, while blondes are universally seen as attractive. The same way big breasts sell better than a flat chest. Sorry to burst your bubble, but nature is smarter than your indoctrinated college professors. Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and predates banking. And finally Anglo society and the English language does not represent Europe or "white people". English is a language that was created by butt-banging pederasts to take over the world. English is without question a dumbing down language and inherently anti-human. There's are legitimate reasons why everyone hates the British.

Image

Jesus made quite an impact and to this day the Talmud readers of this world hate nobody more. For 300 years after his death Romans crucified practicing "Christians". Then the Roman Empire gave up trying to destroy the philosophy by force and created Catholicism, which shares superficial similarities with Christianity but is actually Pagan worship combined with the celebration of the death of Jesus. The Vatican helped colonize the world, and has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus, everything to do with stealing gold. Oh by the way, Christopher Columbus was Jewish.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:59 am

The personal attacks against me are very weak and unsubstantiated. I didn't choose to be born in Chicago. I don't like Manila at all, they are Tagalog scum, and I represent 100% Visayan pride to the fullest.

I reject the trolling accusation because I have a Filipino-American perspective. It's different from any of you white people because you're all part of the majority that oppresses condescendingly those who challenge your racist authority. Filipinos have fought and die alongside American soldiers during World War II, yet our veterans are denied the benefits obligated to them. http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-06-05/b ... -francisco Most Filipinos in America work as nurses that take care of your white elderly folks because white people don't have the compassion to take care of their own grandparents. That's just the cultural truth. White Anglo-Saxon society values individualism and status over family and interdependence. They want minorities to conform to the white power structure and to remain passive slaves to the system. Alone, we're weak, but united we're strong.

I don't claim to be perfect. I sometimes rant against fatties, Chinese, and whites because of prejudices and discrimination I have experienced in the past.
I generally find white people to be fake, plastic, condescending, and really rude. Not all are like this, but this is my general impression.

Filipino character is solid: we're humble, hard-working, polite, friendly, and adaptable.
Our flaws: hold grudges, illogical, too religious, clannish, and too much foreign worship

I am trying to change and improve my Filipino peoples.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 am

Hi The Arab,
I found a blog and forum that are discussing your excellent post in this thread. Check them out.

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011 ... atriarchy/

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=138170
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:18 am

David Casson wrote:Greetings, all - I hope I'm not too late to this discussion. Can't claim to have any profound contribution to offer, here, but I would like to pitch in my $0.02 nonetheless.

I have mixed feelings about The Arab's post. On the one hand I am glad he calls attention to the status of American men these days, and his perspective as a young man coming from the patriarchal Muslim world is interesting and refreshing. As he describes, the majority of American men are indeed broken, defeated, confused, isolated, lost, and forgotten. I assume most of us will agree with this summation so I won't spend any time elaborating on it. Suffice it to say it is a problem we need to begin to address as a people, not merely because broken men are less useful to women, children, and society at large, but because men really are human beings, though we seem to have forgotten it, and we ought to take the needs of all human beings seriously. This country needs to start doing some serious introspection regarding its attitudes towards the male sex (and women, too, I think - that's a discussion in itself). We men are not tools to be used and discarded.

That is where I agree with The Arab, though his emphasis may have been a bit different. Where do I disagree? Well, for all the hell we've gone through in the last sixty years, the very last thing I want to see happen is the return of the old style patriarchy. Why? Because patriarchies attempt to place men and women into boxes. You are not a man unless... and you are not a woman unless... A patriarchy utilizes particularly brutal means to enforce conformity among its men, especially in local communities. There is almost no limit to the humiliation, abuse, and violence one man will use to control another. Women can be brutally cold to men - not hard for a sex that frequently questions whether men even feel - but I contend no one is worse to any man than members of his own sex. We men are rotten to each other. So to high hell with sanctioning the male domination of society. May it never return. For all the many despicable flaws of our present culture, about which I myself would be more than pleased to rant from now to my dying breath, at least I am free now from the terror of conforming, at knife's edge, to a conception of masculinity that is degrading, humiliating, and dehumanizing, not only to me, but to everybody around me. No one has ever kicked the crap out of me because I failed to demonstrate the requisite degree of machismo. I like it that way. I'm not macho, I'm not aggressive, I'm not competitive, I've got nothing to prove, I'm not insecure, I'm not violent, I'm not easily angered, and I don't want to be. In short, we men now stand at the threshold of an opportunity our forefathers would never have allowed themselves to imagine: for the very first time, perhaps in all history, we have the chance to be considered human. All the needs that men have as human beings that go ignored because we are men - it doesn't have to be that way any more. But we'd better wise up and act soon because our window of opportunity is closing as we speak. The world is already shifting in response to feminism, and it might just be the old system of institutionalized thuggery (read: patriarchy) that takes its place and forces you to act like someone you may not already be or want to be.

Don't we want to live in a world that considers men more than props utilized by corporations and women in their respective personal dramas? Don't we want to live in a world where men actually, you know, matter in themselves - where men have more than utilitarian value to the members of society? I do. And guess what, brothers? The old patriarchy ain't gonna give you that. Your fellow men will make sure of it. They're just that stupid.

The Site Admin - I think her name was Winston - raised a good question early on in this thread: Is it possible that the problems we are seeing today are attributable not to the rule of women but to the culture? I think the answer is unequivocally a 'yes'. Though our biological differences as men and women are important and take an important role on the stage, I firmly believe that we underestimate the power of our conditioning. In fact, there is no doubt in my mind that its role is even more prominent than that of biology. So when we see women (or men, for that matter) behaving really badly, we have to remember that we as a people have trained one another to act really badly. We're not seeing the best in women. We're seeing women who have been taught that whatever they do is right by default. We're not seeing the best in men. We're seeing men who have been taught masculinity is fundamentally evil. Change the training and you'll change the outcomes. Women and men both have a great deal to offer, and I don't say this to be politically correct - screw that - I say it because I firmly believe it. But our culture actively - actively - destroys all that is wholesome, pure, and good in every one of us. Would not be surprised at all if there were an elite conspiracy behind this.

Winston, if women ruled wisely, kindly, and compassionately, would the world be a better place? Absolutely. That's only logical because the West, at least, is basically run by women, and they don't rule wisely, kindly, or compassionately. Could women rule wisely, kindly, and compassionately? I am absolutely certain they could. But the culture has to support it. Hard to be an honest person, for example, in a world that despises honesty.

As a final thought, I think the solutions to our problems as an American people are remarkably simple. We don't need statistics. We don't need political solutions. We don't need to reconfigure the society yet again. We don't need a fight and we don't need yet another movement. And we absolutely don't need a revolution. All we need to do, each and every one of us, is focus on giving each person in our lives as much attention as we can, treating one another with kindness, patience, consideration, justice, and love, and striving to live simply and economically. This is the real work of any human life and in the end, it is the only solution that can change anything that really matters. If each of us works to grow in this way every day, working to improve in our small ways our own little spheres of influence, we are going to improve our relationships, heal the tension and division in our land, achieve justice for all who are forgotten and neglected, and - and - we will break the backs of the elites who are trying to destroy us. We don't have to fight them, you know - God knows we can't - we just have to stop funding them.

Anyone who finds these suggestions interesting might read The Lesson of the Hummingbird by Eknath Easwaran. You can find it here. I see it in a de facto plan to undermine the royals and banking elite and if you're not into that, well, at least it's a plan for a better world, one that each of us can work toward every day.


Welcome to the forum David. Your first post is excellent and insightful. I agree with your points. However, I am a "him", not "her". lol

I think feminism might be a conspiracy. One of the Rockefellers allegedly admitted it, according to Aaron Russo. Also, conspiracy/mind control expert Alan Watt also says it is as well. He says that emasculating men is an old trick used by rulers to pacify male aggression and quell the chances of a revolution occurring.

Here is Russo talking about it in an interview with Alex Jones.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN05DHO9bJw[/youtube]

And here is Alan Watt talking about the feminist anti-gender conspiracy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgX9esa8Ag[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXZS4qvpAv0[/youtube]

Also, here is a video about the Feminist leader Gloria Steinem being exposed as a CIA agent.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyogkRMWZ0[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 pm

odbo wrote:English is a language that was created by butt-banging pederasts to take over the world. English is without question a dumbing down language and inherently anti-human.


Citation needed.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby odbo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Well I didn't bother going in depth because most people cannot accept these facts. Not even close! I did not decide on this by reading a book. I decided on this theory and then found history to support it.

These are my conclusions based on a lifetime of observing, and they can be proven through examples. Any other evidence is a bonus. But you must be aware of the bigger picture to make sense of the examples. Just like the conditioning in Hollywood films can be proven through examples, probably not through investigating the writers or having the director spill the beans or something, although that does occasionally happen. But unless you're already aware of say the agenda to normalize misandry, seeing it pushed in films will mean nothing to you.

And finally, what are you wikipedia? Having a mountain of references does not make something true, and vise versa.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Banano » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Odbo

Do you know any links where we can read the 'Evil Empire' book for free or audio book would be even better

Thanks
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby odbo » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 am

Banano wrote:Do you know any links where we can read the 'Evil Empire' book for free or audio book would be even better

I'll try to find a pdf link. In the mean time you can read The King's Jews

Check out these reviews on Amazon and Youtube. Forget people not being "Jew wise", we need to become England wise. It's amazing how much people love he who enslaves them.

zombie reviewer #1 wrote:Steven A. Grasse is not a real historian and he gives a bad representation of americans, britain basically founded the modern world with the rest of europe and people like mr Grasse ruin it.

zombie reviewer #2 wrote:Absolute racist pile of trash. The uk is far from perfect, but lets just break it down. America has been in charge for over half a century. If the world is still as bad as you say, you've only yourselves to blame. A bit sad to be blaming a nation who's total annual gdp wouldn't even keep you guys in burgers.


The English and the Jews, which are essentially one and the same, would like for us to believe they have contributed more than anyone to the modern world, but when you actually look closely all they've done is inherited anything of worth (including FreeMasonry), perverted it, and worked to systematically ruin the world, murdering and cheating their way to the top, leaving nothing but death and misery in their wake. You don't have to go back far in time nor to the ends of the world to find where they have left their stench. Research the revolutions of 18th century France, Czarist Russia, or 1930s Germany. These were societies that had a lot to offer the world, (Germany especially), but their fate was to be hijacked by England and destroyed from within.

http://www.amazon.com/Evil-Empire-Steve ... roduct_top

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT8k7YflT8g[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:47 am

.deleted for sheeple.
Last edited by odbo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby DigitalNomad » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 am

philosophical_filipino wrote:The personal attacks against me are very weak and unsubstantiated. I didn't choose to be born in Chicago. I don't like Manila at all, they are Tagalog scum, and I represent 100% Visayan pride to the fullest.

I reject the trolling accusation because I have a Filipino-American perspective. It's different from any of you white people because you're all part of the majority that oppresses condescendingly those who challenge your racist authority. Filipinos have fought and die alongside American soldiers during World War II, yet our veterans are denied the benefits obligated to them. http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-06-05/b ... -francisco Most Filipinos in America work as nurses that take care of your white elderly folks because white people don't have the compassion to take care of their own grandparents. That's just the cultural truth. White Anglo-Saxon society values individualism and status over family and interdependence. They want minorities to conform to the white power structure and to remain passive slaves to the system. Alone, we're weak, but united we're strong.

I don't claim to be perfect. I sometimes rant against fatties, Chinese, and whites because of prejudices and discrimination I have experienced in the past.
I generally find white people to be fake, plastic, condescending, and really rude. Not all are like this, but this is my general impression.

Filipino character is solid: we're humble, hard-working, polite, friendly, and adaptable.
Our flaws: hold grudges, illogical, too religious, clannish, and too much foreign worship

I am trying to change and improve my Filipino peoples.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests