Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

This used to be a dude...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WakingUp » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 am

Rock wrote:
globetrotter wrote:The hands are a dead giveaway.

I've been with or shaken hands with many ladies who have very big hands, some bigger than mine. I remember a beautiful Korean girl with huge thick and fleshy hands. And she definitely was not a he. A lot of the Issan chicks have big hands too.

Some guys and shemales/TVs/ladyboys/etc. have small dainty hands too. Its amazing what hormone treatments started at puberty can do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU[/youtube]

:D
WakingUp
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm

BTW, I forgot to mention another Thai venue where more feminine and natural looking ladyboys can be found - Obsession on the first floor of Nana Plaza. Their core client base is Japanese men who may comprise as much as 70% of clientele or more, many of them younger too. Reason being that the 'gals' they tend to hire resemble very attractive NE Asian girls - taller, very slim, light skinned, extremely feminine and refined, and cute or soft natural face w/out any over the top surgical enhancements.

Thailand's P4P industry is so damn big that it can support a fair amount of market segmentation - venues and areas tailored for tastes and habits of one or more of the following - Middle Easterners or Indians, blacks, whites, NE Asians, gay men, lesbians, bisexuals, just wanna look tourists, very old, very young, and in-between. There's also an increasing number of exotic type girls available - Africans, Europeans, mixed blood, tourists out to make a bit of travel money, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm

wdfr wrote:
Rock wrote:
globetrotter wrote:The hands are a dead giveaway.

I've been with or shaken hands with many ladies who have very big hands, some bigger than mine. I remember a beautiful Korean girl with huge thick and fleshy hands. And she definitely was not a he. A lot of the Issan chicks have big hands too.

Some guys and shemales/TVs/ladyboys/etc. have small dainty hands too. Its amazing what hormone treatments started at puberty can do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU[/youtube]

:D

Lol! Never seen hands that extreme on a lady or ladyboy. Probably not even on an Asian man. But I have seen many girls with big boned long fingered fleshy hands, similar in size to mine when touching palm-to-palm but thicker and fleshier. I have normal length hands and fingers for a western many they are on the thin and bony side.

Anyway, hands like that those from the Seinfeld episode would seem freakish on any girl who was not extremely mannish, big shouldered, and masculine.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 pm

How would a guy be able to look that skinny and feminine? If there were a way to become that thin, wouldn't it be used for weight loss as well?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Ah, a subject close to my heart ;)

I got to know quite a few ladyboys while I was living in Bangkok. How can you not, when they make up ~1% of the population? It was largely out of my being such a beer drinker more than anything. And if you hang around Bangkok's bars, you will see ladyboys.

While I was there, a new lb bar opened next door to my favourite speakeasy. Watching them was a whole lot of fun.

But lb's aren't just in bars. The school near my condo had a sports day and yes, there were a couple of schoolboys who were definitely ladyboys/future ladyboys. Could you ever imagine this happening in the UK or USA!?

I have to say that on the whole that lb's were way smarter than the average Thai woman I met in Bangkok. Are women smarter than men? Maybe they are. Ladyboys were also a lot of fun - one night I bought ice creams for a whole bar full of them, and they adopted some rather hilarious poses while eating said ice creams.

As well as that, I hung round a rather pokey bar for a couple of months, and chatted to an older British guy who had a stunning lb girlfriend. Well anyway, this guy played a lot of pool, but I NEVER saw him win against a ladyboy.

On the man hands, well one of my Chinese ladies had man hands! Sometimes I think I AM Jerry Seinfeld.

There were some absolutely stunning lb's in Bangkok. I mostly saw them in Terminal 21 and they were usually with Japanese or Korean guys. Western guys seem to prefer the taller ones with huge fake b00bs.

One thing is certain though - guys who are interested in lb's can be found from all walks of society, and all nations on earth.

Winston asked how ladyboys are so thin? Well they never seem to have any money, so maybe they don't eat. A lot of them smoke as well.

A final comment - the ladyboys I met in Bangkok were pretty much ALL hotter than the London "ladies" OKCupid thinks I'd be interested in :oops:.

P.S. There are many lb's on my dating site (AsianLoveConnections.com). I didn't set out to build a site for them, they just sort of turned up :lol:.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby quito » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 pm

the dude in this link stalked me for about 2 1/2 years. before i ever saw them on cam i could sense something was wrong. finally one day they let me see them on cam and i saw some things that gave it away.. after researching further i was able to find this youtube of him. apparently he is very well known in southeast asia. was even on philippines tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhugMR14dck

i should add that a lot of filipina scammers use this guys pictures without realizing that its a dude. they seem quite surprised when i inform them that they are using pictures of a ladyboy.
quito
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions