Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Black men: Have you visited Dominican Republic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Black men: Have you visited Dominican Republic?

Postby ishwri » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 am

I wanted to ask the black men that have visited the dominican republic, how was your travel there? Do the women discriminate against darker skinned black men? Please share your experience. thanks
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 am

Ishwri, nice avatar. That movie was something else. City of God, definitely tells how rough it is in Brazil. Especially with the gangs in Rio and them having weapons more powerful than the police.

About Dominican Republic. It should be okay if you are darker. Many of the descendants are of mixed ancestry. I guess you can say natives, Spainards, and African slaves. You can find attractive girls to have fun or marry. I would say that you probably need to look deeply if you want to have a serious relationship with one and not find red flags. America though changes women. Most likely she will change but you might be able to connect with a few in the country.

I would say in general you would have luck in DR, Brazil, and I believe somewhat in Colombia. It generally depends on the area. If you want to marry an Asian, The Philippines is the best for black men (American or otherwise). You can do okay in China; possibly Japan but it does require a little work but they are better than American women (of any ethnicity).

I would say if you have family who discourage you, you should ignore them and set up a trip. The best solution (if you are able too) is to find a friend who would like to go as a safety crutch if things happen.

One last thing, if you want to try European women, either you can be with Western or Eastern but I see that Western European is not hard to talk to if you are black; possibly the American media makes them attracted to black guys. Hopefully this helps you a little. You can search further in the forums about women being with black men. Usually though I think you can find something serious in the Dominican Republic. In Europe it varies but it is much better than in North America although if you have good social skills you can get American (or Canadian) women. However, the effort is not worth it.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby jpaul1985 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 am

i actually plan on going to DR maybe after i gardu8 from my college in florida, it cost 300 usd to fly there from orlando, they really do not have anything against black men out there, just dont expect ALL of them to just "give it up" some DR chix simply want to get married first or have a husband but majority of them will come back to your room ad give you all the loving you need in the bed room, the finest ones too, if anything they prey on us pretty much cus they all hear of the rumors that blk men have big cocks, but but i can assure you you wont be sad when you go, the women out there will holla at you, i simply dont waste my $ on bars and clubs in usa, cus if i spend my $ on bars in usa and go in chances are the women will think im sloth from the goonies and stuff, or the monster from samurai champloo, its worthless to go out to clubs and bars in usa, spend that money to get out usa and go to bars and clubs in different countries, DR is a good starter trip its by far the most affordable in my opinion, and the women are very very sexy and you get to take them back to your room and nail every single one of them, ive been there, its been a while but i plan on going back when im done with college, sick of this american virus us american men have to deal with in this coutry. . . . no luck with the hotties in this coutry. . . .its just time to get out of dodge. . . .. . .I hope you go to DR and you will deffinitely get the chance to express your sexual appetite there with some of the hottest women in the coutry, i find alot of DR chix on Facebook and chat with them and to be honest, they offer to show me around when i cpme, i mean hot DR latin women too :), i just cant wait to go cus im sure they will do more than just show me around . . . . ..

DR. . . . .you wont be dissapointed. . . . . . trust me
jpaul1985
Freshman Poster

Postby well-informed » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 am

dominican women don't discriminate black men, don't worry about that.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 pm

well-informed wrote:dominican women don't discriminate black men, don't worry about that.

At least at la isla they don't. A lot of "NuyoMinicans" still have somewhat of a disdain against Black American men and women.

Can anybody say "Harlem vs. Guachinton Heights"? They share the same political border.
...or even "E. New York/Brownsville vs. Cypress Hills in conjunction with Richmond Hill, Queens".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

black men visiting dominican republic

Postby dsrtrick » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 pm

It seems like most of these women really like to have a good time. My question is how well do you have to speak spanish in order to pull these women?
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Re: black men visiting dominican republic

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 am

dsrtrick wrote:It seems like most of these women really like to have a good time. My question is how well do you have to speak spanish in order to pull these women?

To nab the local hotties, most definitely. Their Spanish is a wonderful play on words. They use "-azo", "-illo" etc as the suffixes for a lot of the regular universal Spanish words
e.g. por ejemplo:
culo -> culazo
paquete -> paquetazo
tomate -> tomatillo
maricon -> mariconanzo
gran, grande -> grandisímo, -a
gran, grande -> grandote, -a
bueno, buena -> buenisímo, -a
rico, rica -> riquisímo, -a
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 am

I can only speak about Santo Domingo. Black men are seen as Haitians and don't do well with the women there.

In fact, I understand that is a common perception in the DR. Perhaps some locations are better than others.

However, DR is not nearly as color-conscious as nearby Puerto Rico which ranks among the worst places in the world for black men in my opinion.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby dsrtrick » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am

E. Irizarry, Ok so you need to learn some spanish so mabey another year of studying cause I really do want to get out of the US too. I live in Phoenix, & their are lots of fine good Mexican American women but I have had my share & I feel like I just need to broaden my horizons. This site is dope & has opened my eyes. I have always wanted to learn spanish & live abroad so I am going to formulate a plan to get the heck out of here even if it's only for a year.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:42 am

dsrtrick wrote:E. Irizarry, Ok so you need to learn some spanish so mabey another year of studying cause I really do want to get out of the US too. I live in Phoenix, & their are lots of fine good Mexican American women but I have had my share & I feel like I just need to broaden my horizons. This site is dope & has opened my eyes. I have always wanted to learn spanish & live abroad so I am going to formulate a plan to get the heck out of here even if it's only for a year.

Yeah. Go ahead and pay for out-0f-the-class spanish. Or you can pay me by routing and checking number paypal
And i can teach you intro and intermediary spanish. Lose the gringo accent, speak by letting your lips & tongue do the work.
American English requires the diaphragm, nose, and mouth which is why we are so "loud".

Mexicans speak slower than most Latinos actually so you should be able to get along with them well.
Pr, Dr, & Cuba speak like Jay-z rappin back in the hawaiian sophie-the originators days. Lol
Or Twista. Lol

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www. ... ngHNCpXo0g

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby dsrtrick » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 am

Yeah, I actually took some classes in Spanish & I try to daily watch shows that are in Spanish actually Colombian shows that are subtitled in English or Mexican telenovelas where I just turn on the subtitles. I hear it gets irritating though & I have found that to be the case because it is just not good television, learning a new language is frustrating, & very time consuming. However if you want it you have to go out and get it. I have just been being lazy lately & not using the books or google translate when I hear a verb that I don't understand or forgot the meaning to. Thanks for the heads up on Mexicans speaking slower Spanish, I noticed that too. I will just concentrate more on Mexican Spanish cause Colombian Spanish is fast and before watching Colombian tv I was not familiar at all with the way they speak & their slang is mind boggling. Being raised out here in Phoenix does help cause I can use it when I go to restuarants. I was in a 8 year relationship with a non Spanish speaking woman & what I should have been doing was dating a chicana who speaks & watches Spanish tv at home. I had a good latina who did just that but I just wasn't that into her so after a few months I just decided to move on. What I will do though is find me a latina out here, there are a shit load of them who are good women & who are fine & not stuck up at all & they don't seem too worried about money cause they have their own. I know that is probably the best way to learn Spanish even though most latinas out here are limited in their Spanish speaking ability but atleast they can speak it way better than me lol.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Postby Maker55 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Don't worry, don't let anyone scare you on here.

They have women lined up on a street ready to date you in Dominican Republic.

The book "The Hedonist" has some good information about picking up women in DR.

Western european, japanese and australian women also like black men.

Sometimes the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Greece are great places for black men.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions