Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Male Dominated society is Better For American Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 am

@ truthville yes to each his own. no problem you emasculated man. i care not how you feel about this or me either. your just emasculated to me really.

keeping quite !!!! shout out loud to women and say hey baby nice ass. watch their reaction. they act like the ignore it. but they are enjoying it. even the ones that have "class" seriously dude they also enjoy getting their butt slapped and getting "crude" comments. I know this from experience. women are very very sexual beings. they enjoy sexual humour, sexual comments, they LOOOOVVVE getting their badunkadunk smacked. yes they may be angry sometimes but the next time you meet they look at you like they want you.

sorry dude there is just no getting around these women that are sexual. they ALL are.

p.s. from now on i am going to call you emasculated truthville from now on.or perhaps mangina. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 am

Emasculated? Hardly, its not social acceptable to slap a woman's ass in public in Western Culture. I happen to agree with that because I wouldn't want ugly fat women slapping me on the ass at random. I've also been threaten with discipline by a co-worker for innocently slapping her on the butt. She wasn't even all that cute and she was chubby, it was just a joke and not even sexual motivated. It just so happens she was calm about it later and never said anything more and I never talked to her again either.

You can name call if you want, but while not everything makes sense or is about equality in truth, our society functions pretty well. There many things that we all can agree must change. I posted the link because while she isn't what I would call anti-male, she's a realist and what's happening in our culture is happening in other western cultures.

So while you want some type of alternate reality, I live today and at 40 I can't afford to pine for some alternative reality
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Truthville » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:17 am

Too Funny!

Thanks for having my back DJ! What ssjparis doesn't seem to understand is that:

1.)Behavior like his is what got us in this mess in the first place. Once again, the behavior of the minority dictates the penalities of the majority.

2.)Of course women are "sexual" beings, we are are, BUT women all about "sexual power." Once they know, without a doubt you want them, you become nothing but a little toy to play with. That is why, ssjparis, they "act like they enjoy it." They know that manipulating you is going to be easy, getting you to jump through hoops is going to be fun and profitable, and they maybe, after lots and lots of "tests," they "might" sleep with you BUT making you "earn it" is going to be something they will share with their girlfriends and future boyfriends while laughing at you and your "manly" ways. Little boys, now matter what age, are easy to manipulate because they do most of their thinking with their "little head" and next-to-nothing with their "big head." Besides, "like attracts like IMHO", so that means you can have all the uneducated, moronic, scheming, and "classless" easy girls, and I'll take all the rest. Deal?

3.)Slapping someone's ass, as djformoney explained, is one quick way to lose a job or career in the west. Acting civilized in a civilized society doesn't mean you are a "magina" or whatnot. It means you are SMART!

TruthVille

BTW I think you meant the word "QUIET."
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 am

It goes further...

You can reject how our lives are run in North America. Europeans agree that our quest for equality has gone out of control and UK men feel the same amount lack of respect as well. The solution is not to totally abandon common sense and civility, but DEMAND RESPECT. Women can't wish for a world without Men, they can't wish that Men switch rolls with them. In fact I would argue that Women don't want to be bread winners, they want it BOTH WAYS. As I have said before they want to claim equality when it suits them and then claim victim when its to their benefit.

As far as I can tell about South America, is the Women are from another era long gone in our society, on both sides of the Atlantic. Look at most of the jobs these women have, nine times out of ten, guess what? Service sector jobs... A few have degrees and high paying positions and guess what? They demand the same amount of respect as Western women. Don't slap ass without asking first, its not as viral as it is in America where many AW have gone from being feminine to being sex objects confused with being feminine.

How do Women in America/Canada manage to dress like prostitutes, scream when you give them a compliment, look at their breasts sticking straight out at you and then demand respect? I believe that's a form of sexism because men can't go around with their dicks swinging in the breeze and at the same time we don't demand women go topless just because Men do. European and South American women just seem to know how to dress with just enough sex appeal to blow your sock off, but won't tear your head off because you're looking, she's doing that for a reason. She feels like a woman not a man and wants to dress accordingly.

Many people in America see this problem, written books and appeared on TV, but change does not happen overnight and Americans all too often have to learn hard. That might be a long time for now, because while we like to demonize Brown people and other people that win the Green Card Lottery, we won't have the same aging problem Europe has, which is why they have turned to immigration. Until the Government says "Woe we need to have more children", we won't have that "Come to Jesus" moment.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Truthville » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 pm

djformoney,

Great post! You are correct about the double standards and hyprocisy. Because of the media etc...., there is no respect for men. Western woman, I believe, think men either should be the macho ignorant "little boy thinking with the little head," great for easy manipulation and control bad boy, or the whipped "Whatever you say, honey," boring nice guy type man. You really seem to have no other choice BUT be one or the other in the West IF you wish to date western woman. They won't except anyone whom doesn't fit into one of these two "types" in their minds

As far as the women dressing like prostitutes and not wanting to be approached, as I mentioned previously, for women, their sexuality is "power." Some like, or demand, you acknowledge it and some just want to be the "Alpha female" that all the guys want, but no one can have. That fact that guys, even their best friend's guy, want them sexually, give them ENORMOUS power in their minds. The old "look but don't touch," in other words. Most of these women, IMHO, are just waiting for a "real" man to "tame" them. In my experience that usually means treating them like crack whores and destroying their high self-esteem. Too much drama! Too much work! Not really my thing!

Men is the West NEED to have better role-models and media images than what we have today. Until we do, nothing will change!

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 pm

@ truthville ( emasculated mangina )

hmmmmm....you said they "act like they enjoy it." no no no. they ACT LIKE THEY AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU. if you give them cat calls...they will silently enjoy it. so they will keep walking and act as if they aren't hearing you talk about their b***y or breasts or sitting on your dick. they just don't want to be seen as whores. this is why they ignore the cat calls. when really they are whores. If you slap their butt in public, as long as there aren't any people around. Then they will genuinely enjoy it. you still have it wrong you emasculated man.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Fenix » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 am

They are ignoring the cat calls because no one wants to hear that shit. They are silent because you are embarrassing them.

If someone came behind me and smacked me on my ass, hell, slap me on the back of my baldhead, I would beat their ass in a heartbeat. Treat people with some respect. Women are people too, contrary to popular belief.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 am

@ phoenix sosa okay dude. you are the same age as me. you have ALOT of experience based on your posts. you speak truth. so i respect your perception and advice.

come come now. i am in starbucks. i stare at their ass. guess what they do. they bend over and show their ass. if i look at them while they are sitting down. they lift their butt cheek up. because they know i am looking. i guess not everyone knows EVERYTHING about women. i thought that you would agree but I guess not. How can you agree when you just don't slap their ass in public. you can not see what i see because you do not do what i do.

they are embarressed huh !? hmmmm. that makes sense. but women are always on a pendalum. they get embarressed about it on one side and on the other side they enjoy it.

they really do like the comments. remember you can not always trust what women say too you. especially american women.

my experience with these women have shown me.... when i stare at them in public. they notice. so they will show their panties to me while sitting in a chair.

or when they talk to me. they give 'hand job' gestures when talking to me.

when i talk to them with sexual undertones, they get it, so they bat around with me. they give sexual undertones right back.

i am sorry but no one can convince me otherwise. my real life experience is telling me that it is okay to do this. i wish i could video tape the times these girls would actually enjoy me slapping their ass in public. i would come up to them and slap it. they are shocked, blush, and laugh, they get totally relaxed around me AFTER i would slap it.

one time i was talking to an american girl in a gas station at night. she opened the car door right in front of me. her ass was there next to my crotch. she knows not to do something like this. she did it anyway. so i thought....hmmmmm...i will slap that lovely gushy b***y. i did it. she blushed, laughed, and genuinely enjoyed it.

how about being on the american train. I stare directly down a girls cleavage right there in front of me. she notices it. so instead of covering those luscious watermelons, she instead bends over so they can hang. she let them wiggle a little too. she knew i was looking. so she did this on purpose. she loved me staring at her breasts.

dudes, dudes, i am telling you. this is the truth. they DO like their butt getting grabbed especially if they like you. just make sure there is nobody around. they are more open when people aren't around. truly american women are such whores.

narly and radical perspectives theough. word-up.

i rest my case. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 am

Paris, I think were are in agreement, its we argue over the finer details. There are liberated women in America, contrary to popular belief.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm

@ djfourmoney yes i agree with you as well. they are definitely liberated women in usa. but alas, women in other countries are more civilized i.e. feminine, sweet, charming, traditional, family oriented. perhaps usa will come back to this model in the future soon. i look forward to it.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Fenix » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:12 pm

I talk to many women from Europe, particularly Denmark and they are liberated and feminine. They are both. I don't see anything wrong with this. The women I talk to from European countries actually have brains and that turns me on the most when women have intelligence. Women can be feminine and have intelligence and be independent. That's one of the thing I love about Danish women, independent.

ssjparris, Danish women are "feminine, sweet, charming, traditional, family oriented."
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 pm

@ phoenix sosa yes ofcourse they are...that is what i said..in other countries the women are feminine, sweet, charming, supportive, family oriented. of course denmark women are all these things. i have a friend on facebook from denmark. super beautiful. the women are totally different in other countries. this independence thing is WAY WAY different in foreign countries for women then it is in usa.

i like foreign women's independence too. the way they carry it is like a badge of honor. such as israeli women. they are very very strong women. they have had best friends die over there in those palestinian wars. they prepare themselves mentally before they ever enter the israeli military ( they ALL have to do it for two years ). you could hit them in the face. they will be angry. but they will let go of it and they will forgive you. and be best friends again. they could despise you. but if you need their help they will do it for you nonetheless.

independence for foreign women is way different then the independent crap usa women put off. yeesh. :roll:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 pm

I don't even talk to American Women unless I have too and my family doesn't count :)

It would be much more convenient to hook up with somebody from your own culture, shares your language and understands all the little things in your society that largely go unnoticed.

One example that bugs me when some people wanna call it "fake" is that service sector employees are taught to be courteous and that the customer is always right/king. That is NOT like most of the world in general and frankly customer service outside America is a joke. You don't have to be overtly flirtatious to sell product or render services but I like that people are warm, friendly and want to serve you. You feel sorry for them since companies only see them as a number and not a employee or even citizen.

Rebooting a culture say like Germany or Brazil to be more like ours (not the social parts of it mind you) is nearly impossible and takes generations. Nobody says they hate shopping in America, they love it actually. Some people don't like the "idea" of shopping for various things and its usually a much deeper issue.

What we need to do is just forget about this generation of women and the next one.

For those of us members of Gen X, its a lost cause. Seriously, you haven't been able to get married by now? That largely means the problem is NOT YOU. At least to a a degree. You don't have to agree or like it, but look our society is going to treat you differently if your overweight. Its going to treat you differently if you look ALOT different.

Some people just aren't going to get married and have children without re-evaluating everything about themselves. I've never had a problem getting a date when I really want one. The problem has been for the last decade is that at my economic level/education level the majority of women are fat and have children from previous relationships. I tried dating an overweight girl, I couldn't hack it and it really doesn't have anything to do with what other people think. I just don't like pear shaped (or apple shaped) women with butts wider than mind, thighs wider than my own, etc.

This is a problem of access to the better looking women in our society. There in lies the problem(s) we all talk about on this web site. Assuming there are no problems on your end...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Truthville » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 pm

djformoney?

I'm a member of Gen X also, and I agree with what you are saying. Most of the women of our generation are, quite frankly, damaged goods.

I was almost "trapped" into getting my ex-girlfriend pregnant BECAUSE she wanted to have kid. The woman, quite the imbecile to be honest, got ANGRY when I explained that I wasn't going to have a child WITHOUT being married. Not that I was going to marry this woman. Her quote was, "Marriage doesn't mean anything anymore, and having a child without being married is OK because all my friends have done it and society says it's OK." No thanks said I, so she eventually hooked-up with a unemployed loser whom couldn't get a job because of outstanding child support. Nice huh? There for the grace of God go I?

It taught me a valuable lesson though. You lower your standards to get screwed and you just might end up screwing yourself! Thank God I'm not tied to this women for the rest of my life. No more stupid, shallow, easy women for me!

I also tried dating a overweight woman. First and last time! She was about 5'2 and about 175lbs. I tried to get over the fact of her being overweight BUT since Fat girls seem to use sex as a self-esteem builder, at least she did, it quickly got to the point of me, instead of being turned-on, actually started to dread looking at her. BBW? I don't think so. Never again!

Women with children? Never! Never! Never! Sure I'd like to be in a relationship with her, her kids and her ex. Sure I'd like to raise kids whom aren't my own WHOM probably won't appreciate my efforts and whom will probably will do everything they can to break us up so "Mommy and Daddy" can get back together. Nope!

Once my plans come into fruitation, I'm gone from here, never to return. I long for that day!

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 am

@ truthville you were very smart not too get her pregnant. geez they are all so devious when it comes to money.

"It taught me a valuable lesson though. You lower your standards to get screwed and you just might end up screwing yourself! Thank God I'm not tied to this women for the rest of my life. No more stupid, shallow, easy women for me! " says truthville.

i agree to this statement these women are just plain crazy, mentally unstable, and very problematic for males. i will pass on them from now on thank you.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions