Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are some men running from being responsible?

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 am

This is the only website, that I know, where people speak the truth about the cultural situation in America and the West, and the relationships between the genders here. I admire Winston for his honesty, and the many posters here who shed light on the truth of America and the West. It is very refreshing to hear the plain truth. But I have also to say this:

Some men will try to immigrate so they don't have to grow up, and never look deeply within to see what part of their unhappiness is caused by themselves. Yea, it can be hard getting a date in America, but, at times, it can be your shortcoming. If, you don't know how to treat a woman, you will find yourself without one. If you think a woman owes you submission just because you were born male, well, that might be the reason you are alone. If you feel that you can just be selfcentered and accuse all of womandom for your problems, well you maybe doing yourself a disservice. If you feel you have to attack every woman who tells you the truth, then you can never grow whole. You may become a miserable, lonely, old man.
If you keep comparing yourself to every other man who has a girlfriend, and cursing your condition, you may become vindictive and envious.

It is true, immigration might solve the problem of a lots of menfolks in America, but some people will find more problems when they leave here. Because they are taking themselves with them. If you disrespect women here, and you go overseas to find a woman, will you respect her and treat her like a whole person? Or will you treat her like a lesser person?
Will you go overseas and be a playboy, using women for your gratification, or secretly thinking that you are better than them or more superior to them? Will you try to control her?
Will you give America a bad name, by constantly hanging around bars and nightclubs, approaching women for casual sex, and treating women like a plaything? Will you make women objects?
That's the wrong reason for going overseas.
It's also a good way to get an incurable venereal disease.
Do you think if you were lazy to change your character here, that the natives will not see through you, and say that gringo has "problems?"

Some men leave America for good reasons, or even noble reasons. But for those who go for only their selfish reasons, you are only kidding yourself. You will become a lonely outsider, and there is a possibility you may fit into neither America nor the land you are trying to put down roots in.

If you hate American women just because you feel that is your right and superior position, you may become a very angry person, raging against all females who come your way, whether they are good or bad. You will bring out the worse in all females, just because your approach to them will be so hostile.

Your attitude, will paradoxically fuel the feminist movement, because you will at some point begin to resemble the poster child for the oppressive 'chauvinistic' male.

The man who reacts to the feminists with rage will one day find himself an invert feminist, bitter, lacking grace and gentlemanly qualities. The same rage that fuels the feminist, will also fuel you. You'll become exactly like her, raging, reacting at every perceived slight, thinking only how you are going to become even. Yet her image will haunt you all day, and you will find yourself addicted to anger as you try to get even.

Forgive American women her errors, and just live your life. Become a man. It's a worthy quest you'll probably have to devote your whole life to 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.

To the rest who are sincere and coming form their best side, this was not addressed to you.
Last edited by Woman'sview on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am







Postby onezero4u » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 am

your comment is mostly retarded, no doubt from a western woman who CANT understand why her neurotic, femenist, self centered, empowered and often obese or bulimic excuse for a woman is not CHERISHED and ADORED by american men.

bottom line: foreign woman put american woman to shame.

game over for you.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 am

onezero4u wrote:your comment is mostly retarded, no doubt from a western woman who CANT understand why her neurotic, femenist, self centered, empowered and often obese or bulimic excuse for a woman is not CHERISHED and ADORED by american men.

bottom line: foreign woman put american woman to shame.

game over for you.


I only speak what I observe.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby well-informed » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 am

"Forgive american women for her errors and just live your life. Become a man"

Yep it's somehow always his fault. Thanks for your golden advice on forgiving american women's ways and just learn how to deal with them.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby gsjackson » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 am

I think most of the guys here tend to be less the self-entitled louts you describe, and more the timid, put-women-on-a-pedestal type. One of the main themes you'll read here is that American culture supports the entitled louts, but makes no place for those who would like to approach women on a genuine basis of partnership and equality. The vibe here is fundamentally idealistic. Sure, there are a lot of horny dudes on this board who let their fantasies run away with them. And there are a lot of hamburgers who have no game at all. But that's the main thesis -- it's all but impossible to develop game in a culture that has set things up so that you are inevitably going to lose, unless you have a warped personality. In the U.S. you lose most especially when you succeed in gaining the companionship of the typical AW.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:00 am

Why don't you retire to the kitchen and make us some nice sandwiches?
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:17 am

gsjackson wrote:I think most of the guys here tend to be less the self-entitled louts you describe, and more the timid, put-women-on-a-pedestal type. One of the main themes you'll read here is that American culture supports the entitled louts, but makes no place for those who would like to approach women on a genuine basis of partnership and equality. The vibe here is fundamentally idealistic. Sure, there are a lot of horny dudes on this board who let their fantasies run away with them. And there are a lot of hamburgers who have no game at all. But that's the main thesis -- it's all but impossible to develop game in a culture that has set things up so that you are inevitably going to lose, unless you have a warped personality. In the U.S. you lose most especially when you succeed in gaining the companionship of the typical AW.


I agree with what you are saying. What you are saying applies to the good and sincere guys.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby ladislav » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 am

I dated women in America but most attractive ones either would not give me time of day or treat me like dirt. And the better I treated them, even wrote poetry the more they despised me. Why?
Plus most have sexual history with several guys already. Not good for a mother in my view. Because my mother did not and my grandmother did not.
Will I treat women in other countries as lesser human being? No!
Am I escaping responsibility? On the contrary! In a lot of those countries I will end up a "patronly" figure to the woman giving guidance, leading and helping financially. Those are roles of greater, not lesser responsibility. Unlike in the US where the woman is self sufficient and needs less help from you.
And most women I meet there are virgins. Just like my mother when she got married. I did not make them virgins, those are their values. They believe that if the guy is working hard and helping them and then wants to build a family with them, the least they can do is save themselves for him so that he feels somewhat at peace and does not have to worry that there are guys somewhere adding up their scores and chuckling to themselves while he is "picking up the leftovers".
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Quite correct!

Postby Asia Outback » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 am

Ladislav=

Very well put! Of course, the vast majority of women in the USA cannot even comprehend what you just said. It is totally beyond them!
I experience about the same thing. As you know, if you are a ninoy in the Philippines, your life is filled with responsibilities the original poster can not imagine. I do not escape responsibilities in the Philippines- I have many complex duties there. I dont mind it though, but what I DO escape is having to deal with psychotic American women! A silver lining in every cloud! LOL


Jake
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:42 pm
Location: SE Asia

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:04 am

Woman'sview wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I think most of the guys here tend to be less the self-entitled louts you describe, and more the timid, put-women-on-a-pedestal type. One of the main themes you'll read here is that American culture supports the entitled louts, but makes no place for those who would like to approach women on a genuine basis of partnership and equality. The vibe here is fundamentally idealistic. Sure, there are a lot of horny dudes on this board who let their fantasies run away with them. And there are a lot of hamburgers who have no game at all. But that's the main thesis -- it's all but impossible to develop game in a culture that has set things up so that you are inevitably going to lose, unless you have a warped personality. In the U.S. you lose most especially when you succeed in gaining the companionship of the typical AW.


I agree with what you are saying. What you are saying applies to the good and sincere guys.


A woman dividing us into "good" guys and "bad" guys according to her perception of our behavior - a typical female divide and conquer technique. Men can now supplicate to the woman by attacking their brothers and hope to seek her approval that they will be perceived as one of the good guys. Being married to judgmental, passive-aggressive, or backbiting women is why men have heart attacks and die early. However it is an excellent example of why a man should try his best to leave the Western matrix and seek out a simple, caring woman that nurtures more then she judges.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby keius » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 am

Responsibility? Bit skewed there. Quite frankly, the kind of guys you are describing will be 'irresponsible' back home...or away from home. Either way, leaving the country makes them in no way irresponsible. Away from their comfort zone, they'll have to learn to take care of themselves in a foreign country or get 'burned'. If anything, leaving the country might actually make them more responsible.

The issue your describing isn't really about responsibility. Your describing the guys who go overseas to get laid and have some fun. That's not something i consider very related to responsibility in the sense your talking about.

Anyway, there is some truth in what you say though. There are alot of expats who should be termed 'asshats'. I've met one or two who treated their new 'life' as their own personal playground. They didn't treat women very well (or anyone else for that matter) but even if they were dicks, they were choosing to live the life they wanted to live. For them, it's better than living a depressing companionless life in the states....and changing themselves or 'manning' up for what? The quintessential American woman? The fact is, the 'good' American women get snatched up pretty fast, and these good women are vastly outnumbered by the 'other' women :roll:
keius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Re: Quite correct!

Postby ladislav » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 am

Asia Outback wrote:Ladislav=

Very well put! Of course, the vast majority of women in the USA cannot even comprehend what you just said. It is totally beyond them!
I experience about the same thing. As you know, if you are a ninoy in the Philippines, your life is filled with responsibilities the original poster can not imagine. I do not escape responsibilities in the Philippines- I have many complex duties there. I dont mind it though, but what I DO escape is having to deal with psychotic American women! A silver lining in every cloud! LOL


Jake


Lol, when I was in Saudi there was a Filipino guy who asked me if I wanted to be a Ninoy- a godfather. I said jokingly yes and he asked me to sign some church document even though I was in Saudi. So I became one in absentia. Now, 10 years later, I was in Angeles City and I met him with his son and he proudly announced- this is your godson. I totally forgot about it. Now, according to them, I am a second to the father now. So, I now have to check up on how well he is studying and also take him to rides at an amusement park. Talking about a headache but it is so much fun, too. Fills you with pride.
Not to mention the number of people I have helped to finish courses and the number of people I have been able to help avoid the street and a bad path in life and I would say that there I am loaded with many responsibilities that affect people's lives in more ways than one could imagine.
It does beat the responsibility of just having to work to be able to live where you sleep so that you can go to work to pay for the car so that it can take you to work. And you never have enough money to help anyone.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 pm

ladislav wrote:I dated women in America but most attractive ones either would not give me time of day or treat me like dirt. And the better I treated them, even wrote poetry the more they despised me. Why?


I have also noticed that the most attractive women in America tend to be the biggest assholes! There seems to be a correlation between how attractive a woman is and how snobby she is. For example, if the woman is very attractive, she will be very snobby. If she is moderately attractive, she will be moderately snobby. If she is not attractive, she will not be a snob.

My friends have noticed the same thing about American women. This seems to be true of white women only from what I have observed. I have met some very attractive black, hispanic and asian women and they were not snobs, only the hot looking white girls were snobs.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Repatriate » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 pm

jamesbond wrote:This seems to be true of white women only from what I have observed. I have met some very attractive black, hispanic and asian women and they were not snobs, only the hot looking white girls were snobs.

I wouldn't say that. Attractive women in America period tend to become snobby after awhile. People grow self entitled when they have it on easy street. They think the world exists to serve them. Unfortunately there are enough men around to give them this sort of validation.

It's probably more apparent with white women though because white women can "get away" with it openly. I noticed a lot of minority women have some kind of inferiority complex to deal with but they can also have real bad attitudes too depending on how they are socialized.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

ladislav wrote:I dated women in America but most attractive ones either would not give me time of day or treat me like dirt. And the better I treated them, even wrote poetry the more they despised me. Why?
Plus most have sexual history with several guys already. Not good for a mother in my view. Because my mother did not and my grandmother did not.
Will I treat women in other countries as lesser human being? No!
Am I escaping responsibility? On the contrary! In a lot of those countries I will end up a "patronly" figure to the woman giving guidance, leading and helping financially. Those are roles of greater, not lesser responsibility. Unlike in the US where the woman is self sufficient and needs less help from you.
And most women I meet there are virgins. Just like my mother when she got married. I did not make them virgins, those are their values. They believe that if the guy is working hard and helping them and then wants to build a family with them, the least they can do is save themselves for him so that he feels somewhat at peace and does not have to worry that there are guys somewhere adding up their scores and chuckling to themselves while he is "picking up the leftovers".


To Ladislav and all the other guys on here, who do not fit the description in my original post, please disregard these statements.
As a matter of fact, those who are immigrating for good reasons, my respects to you.
I am not by a long shot talking about you guys. You are REAL men, in my book.
But for those who fit the description I posted about, you'll know who you are.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests