Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Adama wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:To Womans View: I am a tall 6'1 lightskinned black male. I have been told by many ex girlfriends that i look good. Treating american women great gets you dumped and told that you are too "Nice". I am tired of this so i am dating my current filipina and life is wonderful for me. I am dating a woman that is 33 and a virgin. You cannot find american virgins here as they lose it around 10 now these days. American women in my opinion are 80% trash. I might be too generous!
Closer to 99.999%.

Try like 10,000%
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Generally speaking, about 2/3rds of college girls in California are virgins at freshmen, and by 3rd year of college only 1/3rd are virgins. Approx. 50% of undergrad college girls are sexually active during the academic year, vs. 75% for graduate school girls. These numbers are compiled from local universities here in California and may not reflect other states. The most sexually active dorm in CA is at Stanford, and 2nd at UCLA.

College girls living away from home, in dorms, apartments, or study abroad are more likely to be sexually active (and easier to get laid with). A lot of college girls are goody two-shoes while living at home with parents, but as soon as they move away from home, they become very liberated.

As an opinion, people from wealthier and more developed countries tend to mature later, versus those from poorer countries are forced to mature early and assume "adult mentality". In US the boys and girls in their 20's can still afford to bum off their parents, play on the Xbox/PS3 and go shopping for latest Juicy Couture purse. Those who marry young often don't have the maturity level to handle marriage and end in divorce. Undergrad college girls tend to be immature, OK as GF's but prolly not as a wife. By grad school they tend to be more mature, and you filter out all the fluff who couldn't make it beyond undergrad. One of my favorite group of girls to date are grad school girls from East Asia here to get their master's. They usually come in 2 flavors, the first is the good ones who have the will, motivation, drive, and maturity to move away from home/parents to seek education abroad. The second group have wealthy parents and are just here for a paid degree & vacation. Unfortunately for many Taiwanese American guys, they think with their smaller head and go for the bling bling girls in the 2nd group. ;p

If you're looking for a serious relationship with US-born (or even 1.5 gen immigrant) girls, I'd suggest age 25-30 group. If you want girls under 25 for marriage, you should probably look abroad.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

momopi wrote:Generally speaking, about 2/3rds of college girls in California are virgins at freshmen, and by 3rd year of college only 1/3rd are virgins. Approx. 50% of undergrad college girls are sexually active during the academic year, vs. 75% for graduate school girls. These numbers are compiled from local universities here in California and may not reflect other states. The most sexually active dorm in CA is at Stanford, and 2nd at UCLA.

College girls living away from home, in dorms, apartments, or study abroad are more likely to be sexually active (and easier to get laid with). A lot of college girls are goody two-shoes while living at home with parents, but as soon as they move away from home, they become very liberated.

As an opinion, people from wealthier and more developed countries tend to mature later, versus those from poorer countries are forced to mature early and assume "adult mentality". In US the boys and girls in their 20's can still afford to bum off their parents, play on the Xbox/PS3 and go shopping for latest Juicy Couture purse. Those who marry young often don't have the maturity level to handle marriage and end in divorce. Undergrad college girls tend to be immature, OK as GF's but prolly not as a wife. By grad school they tend to be more mature, and you filter out all the fluff who couldn't make it beyond undergrad. One of my favorite group of girls to date are grad school girls from East Asia here to get their master's. They usually come in 2 flavors, the first is the good ones who have the will, motivation, drive, and maturity to move away from home/parents to seek education abroad. The second group have wealthy parents and are just here for a paid degree & vacation. Unfortunately for many Taiwanese American guys, they think with their smaller head and go for the bling bling girls in the 2nd group. ;p

If you're looking for a serious relationship with US-born (or even 1.5 gen immigrant) girls, I'd suggest age 25-30 group. If you want girls under 25 for marriage, you should probably look abroad.

I am going abroad... period (when I get the chance, that is... :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Are some men running from being responsible?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Woman'sview wrote:This is the only website, that I know, where people speak the truth about the cultural situation in America and the West, and the relationships between the genders here. I admire Winston for his honesty, and the many posters here who shed light on the truth of America and the West. It is very refreshing to hear the plain truth. But I have also to say this:

Some men will try to immigrate so they don't have to grow up, and never look deeply within to see what part of their unhappiness is caused by themselves. Yea, it can be hard getting a date in America, but, at times, it can be your shortcoming. If, you don't know how to treat a woman, you will find yourself without one. If you think a woman owes you submission just because you were born male, well, that might be the reason you are alone. If you feel that you can just be selfcentered and accuse all of womandom for your problems, well you maybe doing yourself a disservice. If you feel you have to attack every woman who tells you the truth, then you can never grow whole. You may become a miserable, lonely, old man.
If you keep comparing yourself to every other man who has a girlfriend, and cursing your condition, you may become vindictive and envious.

It is true, immigration might solve the problem of a lots of menfolks in America, but some people will find more problems when they leave here. Because they are taking themselves with them. If you disrespect women here, and you go overseas to find a woman, will you respect her and treat her like a whole person? Or will you treat her like a lesser person?
Will you go overseas and be a playboy, using women for your gratification, or secretly thinking that you are better than them or more superior to them? Will you try to control her?
Will you give America a bad name, by constantly hanging around bars and nightclubs, approaching women for casual sex, and treating women like a plaything? Will you make women objects?
That's the wrong reason for going overseas.
It's also a good way to get an incurable venereal disease.
Do you think if you were lazy to change your character here, that the natives will not see through you, and say that gringo has "problems?"

Some men leave America for good reasons, or even noble reasons. But for those who go for only their selfish reasons, you are only kidding yourself. You will become a lonely outsider, and there is a possibility you may fit into neither America nor the land you are trying to put down roots in.

If you hate American women just because you feel that is your right and superior position, you may become a very angry person, raging against all females who come your way, whether they are good or bad. You will bring out the worse in all females, just because your approach to them will be so hostile.

Your attitude, will paradoxically fuel the feminist movement, because you will at some point begin to resemble the poster child for the oppressive 'chauvinistic' male.

The man who reacts to the feminists with rage will one day find himself an invert feminist, bitter, lacking grace and gentlemanly qualities. The same rage that fuels the feminist, will also fuel you. You'll become exactly like her, raging, reacting at every perceived slight, thinking only how you are going to become even. Yet her image will haunt you all day, and you will find yourself addicted to anger as you try to get even.

Forgive American women her errors, and just live your life. Become a man. It's a worthy quest you'll probably have to devote your whole life to 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.

To the rest who are sincere and coming form their best side, this was not addressed to you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Just another stupid American bitch who is pissed off that American men are boycotting her and going for foreign women instead.

You American women are completely mentally ill and can't accept the fact that YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES!

If you American women didn't treat men like complete shit, then men wouldn't be rejecting you and going for foreign women.

Already, 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband. And this will only increase, as more and more men reject American women and go for foreign girls. Every American man I talk to nowadays tells me that they hate American women and only want foreign women.

Poor wittle baby is upset because men are boycotting her, HOW CUTE!!!!!!

You still have two options, though.

1. become a lesbian

or

2. get used to living alone with your 10 cats

These are your two options, WHORE!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

This woman changed her name because she confessed to all of us that she fell in love with a CONVICTED MURDERER that was on the run from the law. She said she loved bad boys and she was naturally conditioned to like them. She logged off the site for months. She then changed her name to Woman'sview and then she made dumb ass threads like this.

Her and ViperVenom have a lot in common.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Phoenix Sosa wrote:This woman changed her name because she confessed to all of us that she fell in love with a CONVICTED MURDERER that was on the run from the law. She said she loved bad boys and she was naturally conditioned to like them. She logged off the site for months. She then changed her name to Woman'sview and then she made dumb ass threads like this.

Wow. So she is complaining about how American men do not want to marry American women, and she is in a relationship with a convicted murderer. Need we say more? American women are COMPLETELY MENTALLY ILL AND OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY!!!!!!!!

Nice guys are not good enough for American women, but convicted murderers are.

Think about that for a moment. And then say "What sane man would even THINK about getting involved with an American woman?"
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:This woman changed her name because she confessed to all of us that she fell in love with a CONVICTED MURDERER that was on the run from the law. She said she loved bad boys and she was naturally conditioned to like them. She logged off the site for months. She then changed her name to Woman'sview and then she made dumb ass threads like this.

HA! That's the girl? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

HA! That's the girl? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
AH!! THAT'S IT! I suspected that Viper was just some whore American woman posing as a man with some fake profile. I would bet 100 dollars that the two people are the same person.

American women are disgusting fat pieces of trash.

Read the book online
Download the book
polya
Junior Poster

Why reply to this TROLL?

Post by polya »

I have to share that 13 pages of replies to this troll is just feeding HER EGO. Every man is here because he knows that not only US women have become bitter femanazis, but the US Govt is destroying men's lives with TOUGH laws like jail for videoing Cops (google Mr Allison - a 41 year old car restorer facing 75 years in jail for recording his OWN day in court). All domestic violence laws are against the man - why don't cops come and drag away a big brother when he hits a little sister?? Its because laws are really focused on the father - who knows many divorced woman paying child support to her husband??

We all know most single US women are single for a reason - the good girls are already married. The good thing is everyone in the US will wake up when they are sent to jail or lose their property. All men need is time, not this troll trying to convince me US women are "OK." Yeah right!

The problem is when a new guy joins & starts a post, he's ignored/flammed/trolled. But a woman is just "worshipped" here - shame on you.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Woman'sview wrote:This is the only website, that I know, where people speak the truth about the cultural situation in America and the West, and the relationships between the genders here. I admire Winston for his honesty, and the many posters here who shed light on the truth of America and the West. It is very refreshing to hear the plain truth. But I have also to say this:

Some men will try to immigrate so they don't have to grow up, and never look deeply within to see what part of their unhappiness is caused by themselves. Yea, it can be hard getting a date in America, but, at times, it can be your shortcoming. If, you don't know how to treat a woman, you will find yourself without one. If you think a woman owes you submission just because you were born male, well, that might be the reason you are alone. If you feel that you can just be selfcentered and accuse all of womandom for your problems, well you maybe doing yourself a disservice. If you feel you have to attack every woman who tells you the truth, then you can never grow whole. You may become a miserable, lonely, old man.
If you keep comparing yourself to every other man who has a girlfriend, and cursing your condition, you may become vindictive and envious.

It is true, immigration might solve the problem of a lots of menfolks in America, but some people will find more problems when they leave here. Because they are taking themselves with them. If you disrespect women here, and you go overseas to find a woman, will you respect her and treat her like a whole person? Or will you treat her like a lesser person?
Will you go overseas and be a playboy, using women for your gratification, or secretly thinking that you are better than them or more superior to them? Will you try to control her?
Will you give America a bad name, by constantly hanging around bars and nightclubs, approaching women for casual sex, and treating women like a plaything? Will you make women objects?
Do you think if you were lazy to change your character here, that the natives will not see through you, and say that gringo has "problems?"

Some men leave America for good reasons, or even noble reasons. But for those who go for only their selfish reasons, you are only kidding yourself. You will become a lonely outsider, and there is a possibility you may fit into neither America nor the land you are trying to put down roots in.

If you hate American women just because you feel that is your right and superior position, you may become a very angry person, raging against all females who come your way, whether they are good or bad. You will bring out the worse in all females, just because your approach to them will be so hostile.

Your attitude, will paradoxically fuel the feminist movement, because you will at some point begin to resemble the poster child for the oppressive 'chauvinistic' male.

The man who reacts to the feminists with rage will one day find himself an invert feminist, bitter, lacking grace and gentlemanly qualities. The same rage that fuels the feminist, will also fuel you. You'll become exactly like her, raging, reacting at every perceived slight, thinking only how you are going to become even. Yet her image will haunt you all day, and you will find yourself addicted to anger as you try to get even.

Forgive American women her errors, and just live your life. Become a man. It's a worthy quest you'll probably have to devote your whole life to 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.

To the rest who are sincere and coming form their best side, this was not addressed to you.

You crack me up, and everything you said is the epitome of the reason why I would never in a million years go out with you, and why men are waking up to your kind of attitude. I really hate to tell you this, but you aren't worth two cents, you are a typical America women who thinks they're special, when in reality you are total 100% trash. You cannot begin to imagine how much of trash you are because you have nothing to base it upon, no reference point, but men who seek out women from other countries will see you for what you are, which is total 100% poison in every possible way.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

oiltradingacademy wrote:You crack me up, and everything you said is the epitome of the reason why I would never in a million years go out with you, and why men are waking up to your kind of attitude. I really hate to tell you this, but you aren't worth two cents, you are a typical America women who thinks they're special, when in reality you are total 100% trash. You cannot begin to imagine how much of trash you are because you have nothing to base it upon, no reference point, but men who seek out women from other countries will see you for what you are, which is total 100% poison in every possible way.
OilTrader, after this thread, a few fellows and myself ran a full court press on Women'sView and drove her out.

I guess there's a paper/postings trail on it, if you care to read about it, in topic's started by her.

She looked like the biggest fool when it was all over.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Woman'sview wrote:
January 24th, 2011, 5:25 pm
This is the only website, that I know, where people speak the truth about the cultural situation in America and the West, and the relationships between the genders here. I admire Winston for his honesty, and the many posters here who shed light on the truth of America and the West. It is very refreshing to hear the plain truth. But I have also to say this:

Here we go again! Another ameriskank coming into our domain telling us about our "responsibility " to american women and how we need to "grow up". I believe there's a song by Leslie Gore says it best "You don't own me" can be best summed up! If it can work for women, it can sure work for men too! So, why don't you like the rest of your ameriskank friends get over yourself and go back to the world in which you all vehemently exclude men from and and leave us in our own! After all, you women are bothering us, we are not bothering you! Remember: NOBODY OWES ANYBODY ANYTHING!!!!!!