Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jackal » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

keius wrote:Responsibility? Bit skewed there. Quite frankly, the kind of guys you are describing will be 'irresponsible' back home...or away from home. Either way, leaving the country makes them in no way irresponsible. Away from their comfort zone, they'll have to learn to take care of themselves in a foreign country or get 'burned'. If anything, leaving the country might actually make them more responsible.

Exactly. Men who live overseas over the long term will be forced to develop their survival skills, communication skills, and mental toughness to a new level--especially if they work for a low local salary.

A lot of the expats who act obnoxiously are the rich ones who basically have the colonialist mentality ("Bend over and blow me you stupid third-world bitch and fetch me another one of those drinks with an umbrella in it!"). Most of us here respect foreign cultures and foreign women a lot more than that.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby wuxi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Men quickly lose interest in women that are confrontational and treat there presence lightly. Men need a lot of reassurance and support from a woman in order for love to develop. Men don't get reassurance from western women but they do get it foreign women.

My friend(Alonzo) in college had a girlfriend he wanted to marry. However, his girlfriend had more important things to do with her life than marry a loser like him. A few months after they stopped dating he found another girlfriend that did want to marry him and today they have 4 kids. He went on to get his Phd. in Religion and teaches at a major US university and has written a least four books that I'm aware of. Had my friends first girlfriend been supportive of him instead of being an arrogant bitch like most american women she would have had it made.

Heres my friend Alonzo.

http://religion.byu.edu/Alonzo_Gaskill
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Postby gsjackson » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
A woman dividing us into "good" guys and "bad" guys according to her perception of our behavior - a typical female divide and conquer technique. Men can now supplicate to the woman by attacking their brothers and hope to seek her approval that they will be perceived as one of the good guys. Being married to judgmental, passive-aggressive, or backbiting women is why men have heart attacks and die early. However it is an excellent example of why a man should try his best to leave the Western matrix and seek out a simple, caring woman that nurtures more then she judges.

A very interesting point. I think judgmentalism is one of the more toxic ingredients in the American stew, and one we probably don't give enough attention here in trying to analyze why the place has gone so wrong.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby onezero4u » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm

typical neurotic "womansview". I would bet she has 0 overseas living experience and therefore has no frame of reference to understand just HOW LOW the global desireablility of american woman is compared to non western woman who totally outclass them.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby Truthville » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Sorry Woman's View! I reject your "view" because it's the old standard "Women should be treated such and such a way, because, well because, they are women, while men can be treated any old way, just because."

In this modern world, being born a women doesn't give you any "perks" anymore! All the inequalities, for the most part, have been done away with and SO I will treat you as simply a human being, no "gender" treatment UNLESS you want to give back to me and all men, all the "perks" we used to get.

You disrespect me, I won't take it, simply because you are a woman.
You insult me, I won't take it simply because you are a woman.

You wanted equality BUT still want the gender "perks."

Sorry, it doesn't work that way!

A woman wants a "gentleman!"

Then she should act like a "gentlewoman!"

In the West, a woman can act like the most craven, hate-filled, slutty, ignorant, boorish person and BE APPLAUDED FOR IT!

In the West, a woman can chase after rich men or famous men, simply for their money or fame and BE APPLAUDED FOR IT!

Not IF, but WHEN I go overseas, I will be going for many reasons. IF I happen to meet a woman whom actually has respect for men, then we will see. I have no problem meeting women here BUT the kind of women you meet? No thanks!

You might, instead of trying to tell US how to treat you and your "sisters", try telling your "sisters" how to treat US!

Most of us aren't the problem! Most of you are!

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 pm

I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Are some men running from being responsible?

Postby momopi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 am

Woman'sview wrote:Some men will try to immigrate so they don't have to grow up, and never look deeply within to see what part of their unhappiness is caused by themselves. Yea, it can be hard getting a date in America, but, at times, it can be your shortcoming. If, you don't know how to treat a woman, you will find yourself without one. If you think a woman owes you submission just because you were born male, well, that might be the reason you are alone. If you feel that you can just be selfcentered and accuse all of womandom for your problems, well you maybe doing yourself a disservice. If you feel you have to attack every woman who tells you the truth, then you can never grow whole. You may become a miserable, lonely, old man.
If you keep comparing yourself to every other man who has a girlfriend, and cursing your condition, you may become vindictive and envious.

Commenting on the title of your post, if you're looking for responsible men, look for guys who keep pets (cats, dogs, etc). Pets require daily care and those who keep them well tend not to be the selfish flighty type. Horses require a lot more care & time than cats and dogs, so don't buy your kids a pony unless if you know what you're getting into. A bookstore/cafe owner I knew from college days told me that she had 3 daughters, and to keep them out of trouble, she bought each of them a horse, which required daily feeding, cleaning, brushing, etc.

The above comment is a general guideline and should be evaluated on case by case basis. i.e. not everyone has a yard to keep pet dog.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Quite correct!

Postby momopi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 am

ladislav wrote:Lol, when I was in Saudi there was a Filipino guy who asked me if I wanted to be a Ninoy- a godfather. I said jokingly yes and he asked me to sign some church document even though I was in Saudi. So I became one in absentia. Now, 10 years later, I was in Angeles City and I met him with his son and he proudly announced- this is your godson. I totally forgot about it. Now, according to them, I am a second to the father now. So, I now have to check up on how well he is studying and also take him to rides at an amusement park. Talking about a headache but it is so much fun, too. Fills you with pride.

I'm a godfather to my friend's daughter, and the responsibilities are to sponsor (chip in $$) the child's baptism, confirmation, and (future) wedding. In the event that the parents pass away, I'd be obligated to look after the child's welfare. Currently I'm working on setting up a college fund for her. Due to the financial commitments, I wouldn't accept requests to be godfather from anyone else.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 am

Here is a quote Mr Peabody stated elsewhere on this site when a different fembot made a similar statement. It is relevant here as well:

I agree that the attacks are revealing because as a practical matter we cannot harm them in any way. We are basically an eccentric small group that has decided to seek our happiness by leaving America. They, on the other hand have everything they supposedly want and we cannot hurt their interests. So, one must assume that their attacks are a result purely of a perceived assault by us on their “egoâ€￾ – since, as a practical matter we have no ability to affect them physically. Seeing that any ordinary man can get a beautiful woman in another country, somehow threatens their perceived value of themselves. It shakens their illusion of their own superiority and self worth and for a brief second they realize they are constructs in an artificial reality that doesn’t exist everywhere. Lashing out and finding fault in us is a defensive mechanism to protect their ego from reality. At the same time, their attacks reveal a profound unhappiness with the way things are. Having the privileged position leaves them curiously empty inside.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:15 am

ladislav wrote:I dated women in America but most attractive ones either would not give me time of day or treat me like dirt. And the better I treated them, even wrote poetry the more they despised me. Why?
Plus most have sexual history with several guys already. Not good for a mother in my view. Because my mother did not and my grandmother did not.
Will I treat women in other countries as lesser human being? No!
Am I escaping responsibility? On the contrary! In a lot of those countries I will end up a "patronly" figure to the woman giving guidance, leading and helping financially. Those are roles of greater, not lesser responsibility. Unlike in the US where the woman is self sufficient and needs less help from you.
And most women I meet there are virgins. Just like my mother when she got married. I did not make them virgins, those are their values. They believe that if the guy is working hard and helping them and then wants to build a family with them, the least they can do is save themselves for him so that he feels somewhat at peace and does not have to worry that there are guys somewhere adding up their scores and chuckling to themselves while he is "picking up the leftovers".

It's all relative. Very few American women can be considered attractive compared to the rest of the world's women. So an attractive American women is merely average on the world stage. Far from pretty or hot. It just means she's not fat, mostly.

This feminist also wrongly assumes that men are inherently evil and seeking to stifle women's natural greatness and ability to excel.

With this being the case, it makes you wonder why this type of woman stops by if we are so heartless and cruel?

Surely it isnt for our well-being. Actually it is only cause women like this feel threatened to the core at the loss of men should could step on.

It really makes me wonder why Winston is so lax with the ban hammer. Enough entertainment. There are few American women alive who aren't like this.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby rome86 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 am

I give you another example, we have 2 kids 7 years old, one girl and one boy, with what the boy plays normally with? cars, plastic soldiers or football, now look at the girl, she is for sure playing with her mother lipstick or her sister high shoes. Simple women born to be beautiful but only for men’s eyes. Women need men and that is from the nature. You still don’t believe me? Okay, we have 2 persons that going out for clubbing, a male and female. Now tell me how long time the male needs to take care him self before going out, 15 minutes the most? What about the female? over an hour right? For what you thing women want to get so sexy? Many girls that I was ask this question they tell me that they do that only for them self’s and that they fill good when they look beautiful. Okay I answer, then why you don’t dress sexy and stay home, if you only do that for your self? Another funny thing is that the same girls that act hard to get is the same girls that dress like prostitutes. (simply outstanding )

It is obvious women like her are scared now that american men are fed up and want to live to give attention to foreign women . I can't stop laughing my ass :lol:

@ woman's view ...I do not like your post. I am a foreign man studying in america, I have traveled around before coming and I have to tell you that american women are not good. Right now my foreign buddies and I only date foreign women. I do not have problems getting women a least I did n't back when I was outside america, I do not have self-esteem issues, I grew up in a two parents household so I know what a real woman is . And american women are not the business. They have lost their feminity, they are too insecure, materialistic, narcissistic etc and on and on... please let my boys travel . :D
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.

Every once in a blue moon I'd think I was a problem. But then many of my peeps would say, I was attractive or handsome. There's nothing "gay" about that, but in our culture.... Anyway most would give the typical "Pep" talk about you need to relax, go with the flow, etc, etc. BULLSHIT! Women that want to be captured make themselves available! Only in America women that wear suggestive clothing are not the ones that want to be captured often times, its the girl with her friends that seems to be out of place. I've done that a few times, its the timid, kinda shy, not dressed aggressively woman that goes to a social event and wants to really meet somebody. That's what's missing from our social construct, women want to show their "lady lumps" to every man out there and when you accept her suggestive advances, you're rejected.

In other cultures women dress aggressively because if they don't, they won't be noticed. That however has a down side. Because women that are more conservative by nature are often overlooked.

That's why unfortunately millions of women around the world will go into their 20's, 30's and 40's the best years of their life and never get married or have children without taking some control of their destiny.

The MOB Industry didn't develop in a vacuum. US based web site populated with non-American Women doesn't happen by accident.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Think Different » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 pm

This has been my experience (albeit, it's been quite a few years...): American women who dress up to the nines and go clubbing are generally looking for one thing: lots of stares, so that they can feel good about themselves (i.e. they're extremely insecure). When a man comes up to them, thinking they are looking for a good time, they generally reject the man or just play the dick tease with them. This gives the woman a short-term sense of power and superiority (again, the feminism...i.e. sex as a weapon/tool). These women have low self esteem, no shame, and feel they have to abuse men in order to feel good about themselves. Then they go out the following weekend to repeat the stupid show, in order to keep up their sense of superiority. Generally, they prefer to go out in groups with other women, so that they can show off to them how "powerful" they are and can push men around. I guess this is supposed to impress the other girls, too. You almost NEVER see women going to clubs alone, truly seeking a man, or even going to clubs with mixed groups of men and women, as they do in Europe. Going with mixed groups is usually a good sign that they're just looking to party and not play games with men. In a nutshell, avoid the overdressed women who go to the clubs with just their girlfriends.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby Truthville » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 pm

I notice she hasn't been back yet. :P

As I said before, WHY is it WE whom have the problem and NOT them?

Remember "woman's view", the choice of a mate is simply that A CHOICE! IF you or your "sisters" make wrong choices, QUIT completely blaming men and perhaps, just perhaps, look at yourself and ask yourself "Why do I pick some scumbag losers to date and procreate with?" Usually, in my experience, it's because YOU are a scumbag loser. "Like attracts Like. Violent woman attract violent men. Selfish women attract selfish men. Bitches are attracted to Dogs and vice-versa.

However, unfortunately, self-analysis is something that women, for the most part, are completely incapable of. In this toxic feminist culture I live in, where woman can do no wrong and if they do, it's always a man's fault, a man has to constantly PROVE something or BECOME something to women. Why? Because they say so, that's why! And yet do they have to PROVE or BE anything to us? Nope! Sad, really.

Yep, I used to think I was the problem, and honestly I was in a way. I kept trying to treat unpaid prostitutes like women instead of little girls. Didn't work, and it doesn't work.

As I have learned "You can lead a whore to culture BUT you can't make her think.

And to think gentlemen, this whole "War of the Sexes" thing was created and continues in order to sell things and make wealthy people weathier. Making money off the misery of others seems to be the guiding force behind most of this.

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 am

RedDog wrote:This has been my experience (albeit, it's been quite a few years...): American women who dress up to the nines and go clubbing are generally looking for one thing: lots of stares, so that they can feel good about themselves (i.e. they're extremely insecure). When a man comes up to them, thinking they are looking for a good time, they generally reject the man or just play the dick tease with them. This gives the woman a short-term sense of power and superiority (again, the feminism...i.e. sex as a weapon/tool). These women have low self esteem, no shame, and feel they have to abuse men in order to feel good about themselves. Then they go out the following weekend to repeat the stupid show, in order to keep up their sense of superiority. Generally, they prefer to go out in groups with other women, so that they can show off to them how "powerful" they are and can push men around. I guess this is supposed to impress the other girls, too. You almost NEVER see women going to clubs alone, truly seeking a man, or even going to clubs with mixed groups of men and women, as they do in Europe. Going with mixed groups is usually a good sign that they're just looking to party and not play games with men. In a nutshell, avoid the overdressed women who go to the clubs with just their girlfriends.

That's what I always said. American women are extremely insecure. Most men think that women have some extremely high self esteem, cause women are *choosy*. This isnt about choice at all. It is about ego validation, cockteasing and their attention seeking complex. In other words, most AWs are huge narcissists (fragile egos who demand attention while lacking empathy). They get their self esteem boosts in this way, but it is only temporary. So they must repeat this as often as possible. They have no self derived sense of self worth. It is all relative and about pushing others down.

This is what passes for womanhood in North America. And this is why many women are addicted to the club scene and would go crazy if they couldn't go out every weekend.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions