Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Woman'sview » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Truthville wrote:Sorry Woman's View! I reject your "view" because it's the old standard "Women should be treated such and such a way, because, well because, they are women, while men can be treated any old way, just because."

In this modern world, being born a women doesn't give you any "perks" anymore! All the inequalities, for the most part, have been done away with and SO I will treat you as simply a human being, no "gender" treatment UNLESS you want to give back to me and all men, all the "perks" we used to get.

You disrespect me, I won't take it, simply because you are a woman.
You insult me, I won't take it simply because you are a woman.

You wanted equality BUT still want the gender "perks."

Sorry, it doesn't work that way!

A woman wants a "gentleman!"

Then she should act like a "gentlewoman!"

In the West, a woman can act like the most craven, hate-filled, slutty, ignorant, boorish person and BE APPLAUDED FOR IT!

In the West, a woman can chase after rich men or famous men, simply for their money or fame and BE APPLAUDED FOR IT!

Not IF, but WHEN I go overseas, I will be going for many reasons. IF I happen to meet a woman whom actually has respect for men, then we will see. I have no problem meeting women here BUT the kind of women you meet? No thanks!

You might, instead of trying to tell US how to treat you and your "sisters", try telling your "sisters" how to treat US!

Most of us aren't the problem! Most of you are!

TruthVille



I am sorry. you seem to have had bad experiences with women out there. Not all women out there are like that. You just have to go and make your own life in spite of that. You were born in an anti-male era. Nothing is wrong with you if you don't fit in it. We cannot but buck the tides. We are all victims here, the sincere woman and the sincere man. Do what you have to do to find yourself.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am







Postby Woman'sview » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.


Mr. Peabody, not all women are feminists. You will still have to grapple with the problem when you return to America or the west. Fortunately, I treat men with respect no matter where they are. And some women here have not converted to the feminist ideology.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby ssjparris » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

@ woman's view ( my fanny )

your seriously a little girl ignoring all my posts like a 12 year old. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....YOUR SO FUNNY !!!. :lol:

You comment on everyone else's post but mine. that is alright. no problem. your still my fanny though!!!!.

i am NOT suprised some men disagree with you here. Your very much still have some negatives associated with english speaking women only. a little. why can't you be as easy going as someone like BellaRuth ( she is from The U.K.) she is a very easy going lady and not taking things so personally.

I mean i take things personally sometimes too. but hot damn lady slow down with the challenging comments. your like a lady jiggling her b***y too fast showing it off to guys, then you get burnt out and tired of jiggling that b***y. slow that rump roast down. put them waves into slow motion. then get into over drive. :lol: :D
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Adama » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Woman'sview wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.


Mr. Peabody, not all women are feminists. You will still have to grapple with the problem when you return to America or the west. Fortunately, I treat men with respect no matter where they are. And some women here have not converted to the feminist ideology.


Apparently you are a feminist but don't know it. Anyone who comes in with assumptions like the ones you had (about men thinking they are superior) is obviously a feminist. You just arent a card carrying N.O.W. member, but you are definitely a feminist. As are most North American women. Most American men are too. So I dont blame people for being feminists. I do blame them when they have no clue what feminism is and proclaim not to be feminists when they are.

Just part of the reason some of us are .... RUNNING FROM AMERICAN WOMEN! Their software is defective. Brainwashed with too many ideas that go against nature and traditional values. Even the so called Christians (if such a thing even exists in Anglophone countries).
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

J.Adama wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.


Mr. Peabody, not all women are feminists. You will still have to grapple with the problem when you return to America or the west. Fortunately, I treat men with respect no matter where they are. And some women here have not converted to the feminist ideology.


Apparently you are a feminist but don't know it. Anyone who comes in with assumptions like the ones you had (about men thinking they are superior) is obviously a feminist. You just arent a card carrying N.O.W. member, but you are definitely a feminist. As are most North American women. Most American men are too. So I dont blame people for being feminists. I do blame them when they have no clue what feminism is and proclaim not to be feminists when they are.

Just part of the reason some of us are .... RUNNING FROM AMERICAN WOMEN! Their software is defective. Brainwashed with too many ideas that go against nature and traditional values. Even the so called Christians (if such a thing even exists in Anglophone countries).


J.Adama, well I didn't know I was feminist. The last time I checked, I was feminine and proud of it. Every American is affected by feminism, including me, but I chose to be otherwise.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Grunt » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 am

Nobody can be this retarded. Its like a walking talking cliche factory. This stooge is some sort of plant or maybe a regular member trying to spark some debate. Ignore it and it will go away.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby well-informed » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 am

@ woman's view , even if you claim to be the person that you are, it really doesn't matter in the broad scope of things when it comes to american women.
There's always an exception to the rule .... just because you can jump out of a 3-story building without any injuries it doesn't mean you should do it. Even I was a little offended with what you wrote in your original post even though it doesn't apply to me.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Re: Are some men running from being responsible?

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:38 pm

momopi wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:Some men will try to immigrate so they don't have to grow up, and never look deeply within to see what part of their unhappiness is caused by themselves. Yea, it can be hard getting a date in America, but, at times, it can be your shortcoming. If, you don't know how to treat a woman, you will find yourself without one. If you think a woman owes you submission just because you were born male, well, that might be the reason you are alone. If you feel that you can just be selfcentered and accuse all of womandom for your problems, well you maybe doing yourself a disservice. If you feel you have to attack every woman who tells you the truth, then you can never grow whole. You may become a miserable, lonely, old man.
If you keep comparing yourself to every other man who has a girlfriend, and cursing your condition, you may become vindictive and envious.


Commenting on the title of your post, if you're looking for responsible men, look for guys who keep pets (cats, dogs, etc). Pets require daily care and those who keep them well tend not to be the selfish flighty type. Horses require a lot more care & time than cats and dogs, so don't buy your kids a pony unless if you know what you're getting into. A bookstore/cafe owner I knew from college days told me that she had 3 daughters, and to keep them out of trouble, she bought each of them a horse, which required daily feeding, cleaning, brushing, etc.

The above comment is a general guideline and should be evaluated on case by case basis. i.e. not everyone has a yard to keep pet dog.


Momopi, another yardstick, too, is, does he hold down a regular job, or at least does he follow his conscience and acts according to his faith?
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm

J.Adama wrote:Here is a quote Mr Peabody stated elsewhere on this site when a different fembot made a similar statement. It is relevant here as well:

I agree that the attacks are revealing because as a practical matter we cannot harm them in any way. We are basically an eccentric small group that has decided to seek our happiness by leaving America. They, on the other hand have everything they supposedly want and we cannot hurt their interests. So, one must assume that their attacks are a result purely of a perceived assault by us on their “egoâ€￾ – since, as a practical matter we have no ability to affect them physically. Seeing that any ordinary man can get a beautiful woman in another country, somehow threatens their perceived value of themselves. It shakens their illusion of their own superiority and self worth and for a brief second they realize they are constructs in an artificial reality that doesn’t exist everywhere. Lashing out and finding fault in us is a defensive mechanism to protect their ego from reality. At the same time, their attacks reveal a profound unhappiness with the way things are. Having the privileged position leaves them curiously empty inside.


J.Adama. I'm not a feminist. Yea, feminism leaves women empty inside, because there is no way a woman could be happy destroying her menfolks.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm

J.Adama wrote:
ladislav wrote:I dated women in America but most attractive ones either would not give me time of day or treat me like dirt. And the better I treated them, even wrote poetry the more they despised me. Why?
Plus most have sexual history with several guys already. Not good for a mother in my view. Because my mother did not and my grandmother did not.
Will I treat women in other countries as lesser human being? No!
Am I escaping responsibility? On the contrary! In a lot of those countries I will end up a "patronly" figure to the woman giving guidance, leading and helping financially. Those are roles of greater, not lesser responsibility. Unlike in the US where the woman is self sufficient and needs less help from you.
And most women I meet there are virgins. Just like my mother when she got married. I did not make them virgins, those are their values. They believe that if the guy is working hard and helping them and then wants to build a family with them, the least they can do is save themselves for him so that he feels somewhat at peace and does not have to worry that there are guys somewhere adding up their scores and chuckling to themselves while he is "picking up the leftovers".


It's all relative. Very few American women can be considered attractive compared to the rest of the world's women. So an attractive American women is merely average on the world stage. Far from pretty or hot. It just means she's not fat, mostly.

This feminist also wrongly assumes that men are inherently evil and seeking to stifle women's natural greatness and ability to excel.

With this being the case, it makes you wonder why this type of woman stops by if we are so heartless and cruel?

Surely it isnt for our well-being. Actually it is only cause women like this feel threatened to the core at the loss of men should could step on.

It really makes me wonder why Winston is so lax with the ban hammer. Enough entertainment. There are few American women alive who aren't like this.


J.Adama, don't be so quick to judge me. I think, this forum here need a females perspective. I don't see any female actively on board here now this week. You shouldn't drive your females away, or you'll end up with a very askewed perspective. You may even end up deluding yourself. Or, if you only accept females who are agreeing with everything you say or stroking your ego only, then you'll get a warped perspective eventually. Staying objective and sticking to the truth, is the best policy.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

rome86 wrote:I give you another example, we have 2 kids 7 years old, one girl and one boy, with what the boy plays normally with? cars, plastic soldiers or football, now look at the girl, she is for sure playing with her mother lipstick or her sister high shoes. Simple women born to be beautiful but only for men’s eyes. Women need men and that is from the nature. You still don’t believe me? Okay, we have 2 persons that going out for clubbing, a male and female. Now tell me how long time the male needs to take care him self before going out, 15 minutes the most? What about the female? over an hour right? For what you thing women want to get so sexy? Many girls that I was ask this question they tell me that they do that only for them self’s and that they fill good when they look beautiful. Okay I answer, then why you don’t dress sexy and stay home, if you only do that for your self? Another funny thing is that the same girls that act hard to get is the same girls that dress like prostitutes. (simply outstanding )

It is obvious women like her are scared now that american men are fed up and want to live to give attention to foreign women . I can't stop laughing my ass :lol:

@ woman's view ...I do not like your post. I am a foreign man studying in america, I have traveled around before coming and I have to tell you that american women are not good. Right now my foreign buddies and I only date foreign women. I do not have problems getting women a least I did n't back when I was outside america, I do not have self-esteem issues, I grew up in a two parents household so I know what a real woman is . And american women are not the business. They have lost their feminity, they are too insecure, materialistic, narcissistic etc and on and on... please let my boys travel . :D


Rome86, I agree, "let the boys travel". Yes, most American women seem to have lost their femininity, and so have become less attractive to men. One must always remember, that when you go overseas, go with the best intention of finding happiness, seek a quality woman with the aim of building a good family.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby rome86 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Woman'sview wrote:
rome86 wrote:I give you another example, we have 2 kids 7 years old, one girl and one boy, with what the boy plays normally with? cars, plastic soldiers or football, now look at the girl, she is for sure playing with her mother lipstick or her sister high shoes. Simple women born to be beautiful but only for men’s eyes. Women need men and that is from the nature. You still don’t believe me? Okay, we have 2 persons that going out for clubbing, a male and female. Now tell me how long time the male needs to take care him self before going out, 15 minutes the most? What about the female? over an hour right? For what you thing women want to get so sexy? Many girls that I was ask this question they tell me that they do that only for them self’s and that they fill good when they look beautiful. Okay I answer, then why you don’t dress sexy and stay home, if you only do that for your self? Another funny thing is that the same girls that act hard to get is the same girls that dress like prostitutes. (simply outstanding )

It is obvious women like her are scared now that american men are fed up and want to live to give attention to foreign women . I can't stop laughing my ass :lol:

@ woman's view ...I do not like your post. I am a foreign man studying in america, I have traveled around before coming and I have to tell you that american women are not good. Right now my foreign buddies and I only date foreign women. I do not have problems getting women a least I did n't back when I was outside america, I do not have self-esteem issues, I grew up in a two parents household so I know what a real woman is . And american women are not the business. They have lost their feminity, they are too insecure, materialistic, narcissistic etc and on and on... please let my boys travel . :D


Rome86, I agree, "let the boys travel". Yes, most American women seem to have lost their femininity, and so have become less attractive to men. One must always remember, that when you go overseas, go with the best intention of finding happiness, seek a quality woman with the aim of building a good family.


chill sweetie ..I don't travel to sleep around with little children or stuff like that I like fellow members here like to travel, see new places, experience new things and enjoy the company of sweet, feminine women :wink: when we are ready we settle down with one of them. That is all tell your american sisters to get their feminity back or they will find themselves dateless.
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Postby S_Parc » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Woman'sView, aside from my sister's tauts about Deborah Harry, I do believe that Debbie was in a fact, a great modern American women, talented across the board (vocals, musical range, creativity), drop dead gorgeous, very kind, and down to earth.

Well, I've been an adult for some time now and I feel that this cohort of Mary Tyler Moores and Debbie Harrys have faded into oblivion. Basically, the 70s have disappeared and in contrast, we have a culture of overt hate a/o unconscious loathing towards one another. Starting roughly 10 years ago, I've stopped dating locally and life has improved dramatically. I now can see virtually all the manipulations going on at parties where single women sabotage each others' chance at dating a new person there. And where groups of men, who were once friendly and cordial, become cold and indifferent, as a result of divide-and-conquer tactics with the women in the periphery. Thus, when I'm in Boston, I'm finding myself more and more at diaspora parties, the standard special interest groups, or the Boston Celtics type of gatherings. I've been dating international women and life's been good. The only thing missing from my life is the ability to spend a 1/2 year abroad and 1/2 year in New England.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.


Every once in a blue moon I'd think I was a problem. But then many of my peeps would say, I was attractive or handsome. There's nothing "gay" about that, but in our culture.... Anyway most would give the typical "Pep" talk about you need to relax, go with the flow, etc, etc. BULLSHIT! Women that want to be captured make themselves available! Only in America women that wear suggestive clothing are not the ones that want to be captured often times, its the girl with her friends that seems to be out of place. I've done that a few times, its the timid, kinda shy, not dressed aggressively woman that goes to a social event and wants to really meet somebody. That's what's missing from our social construct, women want to show their "lady lumps" to every man out there and when you accept her suggestive advances, you're rejected.

In other cultures women dress aggressively because if they don't, they won't be noticed. That however has a down side. Because women that are more conservative by nature are often overlooked.

That's why unfortunately millions of women around the world will go into their 20's, 30's and 40's the best years of their life and never get married or have children without taking some control of their destiny.

The MOB Industry didn't develop in a vacuum. US based web site populated with non-American Women doesn't happen by accident.



djfourmoney, I am glad that you see that there are good women out there in America, who are less flashy, more downplayed and conservative. These are the woman men should try to go for if they want a good woman. Some attractive woman can send out signals that can be misleading.

Anyway, I agree, many foreign women have it over the American women.

But some American women can hold very stimulating intellectual conversations that will never bore you. She can be your partner in the trenches as she shares similar experiences to you, so in many ways you may not feel alone with a good American woman.

Each woman have their good sides.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby ssjparris » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Woman'sview wrote:
J.Adama wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.


Mr. Peabody, not all women are feminists. You will still have to grapple with the problem when you return to America or the west. Fortunately, I treat men with respect no matter where they are. And some women here have not converted to the feminist ideology.


Apparently you are a feminist but don't know it. Anyone who comes in with assumptions like the ones you had (about men thinking they are superior) is obviously a feminist. You just arent a card carrying N.O.W. member, but you are definitely a feminist. As are most North American women. Most American men are too. So I dont blame people for being feminists. I do blame them when they have no clue what feminism is and proclaim not to be feminists when they are.

Just part of the reason some of us are .... RUNNING FROM AMERICAN WOMEN! Their software is defective. Brainwashed with too many ideas that go against nature and traditional values. Even the so called Christians (if such a thing even exists in Anglophone countries).


J.Adama, well I didn't know I was feminist. The last time I checked, I was feminine and proud of it. Every American is affected by feminism, including me, but I chose to be otherwise.


This is exactly what J.Adama has been saying lady. you act feminist. it shows in your words. Attitude. ignoring my posts. try to prove a WOMANS VIEW. give comments to everyone else and ignore me instead. ( oh boy i am really getting to you !!). these are ALL the qualities of feminist bitches in USA. these are ALL qualities of a brainwashed lady programmed to act very childish. even more childish then the men.

Women simply rule USA. The men are to be punished for acting like a real man. for acting like a gentlemen. for providing. the women simply take advantage of these kind of men.

you simply are NOT ready very that man on a white horse come riding in to take you.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kradmelder, MattHanson1990 and 5 guests