Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are some men running from being responsible?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Woman'sview wrote:
J.Adama wrote:
ladislav wrote:I dated women in America but most attractive ones either would not give me time of day or treat me like dirt. And the better I treated them, even wrote poetry the more they despised me. Why?
Plus most have sexual history with several guys already. Not good for a mother in my view. Because my mother did not and my grandmother did not.
Will I treat women in other countries as lesser human being? No!
Am I escaping responsibility? On the contrary! In a lot of those countries I will end up a "patronly" figure to the woman giving guidance, leading and helping financially. Those are roles of greater, not lesser responsibility. Unlike in the US where the woman is self sufficient and needs less help from you.
And most women I meet there are virgins. Just like my mother when she got married. I did not make them virgins, those are their values. They believe that if the guy is working hard and helping them and then wants to build a family with them, the least they can do is save themselves for him so that he feels somewhat at peace and does not have to worry that there are guys somewhere adding up their scores and chuckling to themselves while he is "picking up the leftovers".

It's all relative. Very few American women can be considered attractive compared to the rest of the world's women. So an attractive American women is merely average on the world stage. Far from pretty or hot. It just means she's not fat, mostly.

This feminist also wrongly assumes that men are inherently evil and seeking to stifle women's natural greatness and ability to excel.

With this being the case, it makes you wonder why this type of woman stops by if we are so heartless and cruel?

Surely it isnt for our well-being. Actually it is only cause women like this feel threatened to the core at the loss of men should could step on.

It really makes me wonder why Winston is so lax with the ban hammer. Enough entertainment. There are few American women alive who aren't like this.

J.Adama, don't be so quick to judge me. I think, this forum here need a females perspective. I don't see any female actively on board here now this week. You shouldn't drive your females away, or you'll end up with a very askewed perspective. You may even end up deluding yourself. Or, if you only accept females who are agreeing with everything you say or stroking your ego only, then you'll get a warped perspective eventually. Staying objective and sticking to the truth, is the best policy.

@ woman's view ( my fanny )why do you have to push your female perspective on us. we simply do not want it. i sure the hell don't. foreign women would never talk like this, the way you do. especially in traditional environments such as asia, mexico, latin america, east europe, scandonavia. They would never get angry and claim i am not a feminist. F*** that " i don't see any female activity on board here now this week. "

you said, " you shouldn't drive your females away, or you'll end up with a very askewed perspective." honey bunny, please. as if J. Adama is rushing the girls off the forum. the feminist girls do not like hearing the truth. plus the girls are jealous that guys like me and all the others are seeking foreign women.

J.Adama has an easy time getting women in other countries, the women enjoy his company, it is seriously easy going with them too. it is not him or me or any guy in america that is the problem it is you that is the problem in our society. i myself have had easy going foreign japanese girls with me before.

your posts are polluted and sickening. ah well. whatever will be. will be. go right ahead and read this post and then ignore it. i have you hook line and sinker. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby swincor » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:35 pm

It's ahardy57 again. She has a new username this time. She simply can't accept the idea of men rejecting and leaving American women, which is why she keeps intruding -- and demonstrating behavior that drives men away from American women like her. What a clueless 3rd rate female.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:23 pm

"RedDog:" This has been my experience (albeit, it's been quite a few years...): American women who dress up to the nines and go clubbing are generally looking for one thing: lots of stares, so that they can feel good about themselves (i.e. they're extremely insecure)."

"RedDog: "........................................................ This gives the woman a short-term sense of power and superiority (again, the feminism...i.e. sex as a weapon/tool). These women have low self esteem, no shame, and feel they have to abuse men in order to feel good about themselves. Then they go out the following weekend to repeat the stupid show, in order to keep up their sense of superiority. Generally, they prefer to go out in groups with other women, so that they can show off to them how "powerful" they are and can push men around. I guess this is supposed to impress the other girls, too. You almost NEVER see women going to clubs alone, truly seeking a man, or even going to clubs with mixed groups of men and women, as they do in Europe. Going with mixed groups is usually a good sign that they're just looking to party and not play games with men. In a nutshell, avoid the overdressed women who go to the clubs with just their girlfriends."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RedDog, sounds true. The best place to find women will be at church functions, at work, doing volunteer work, or through friends.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Truthville wrote:I notice she hasn't been back yet. :P

As I said before, WHY is it WE whom have the problem and NOT them?

Remember "woman's view", the choice of a mate is simply that A CHOICE! IF you or your "sisters" make wrong choices, QUIT completely blaming men and perhaps, just perhaps, look at yourself and ask yourself "Why do I pick some scumbag losers to date and procreate with?" Usually, in my experience, it's because YOU are a scumbag loser. "Like attracts Like. Violent woman attract violent men. Selfish women attract selfish men. Bitches are attracted to Dogs and vice-versa.

However, unfortunately, self-analysis is something that women, for the most part, are completely incapable of. In this toxic feminist culture I live in, where woman can do no wrong and if they do, it's always a man's fault, a man has to constantly PROVE something or BECOME something to women. Why? Because they say so, that's why! And yet do they have to PROVE or BE anything to us? Nope! Sad, really.

Yep, I used to think I was the problem, and honestly I was in a way. I kept trying to treat unpaid prostitutes like women instead of little girls. Didn't work, and it doesn't work.

As I have learned "You can lead a whore to culture BUT you can't make her think.

And to think gentlemen, this whole "War of the Sexes" thing was created and continues in order to sell things and make wealthy people weathier. Making money off the misery of others seems to be the guiding force behind most of this.

TruthVille

Truthville, I agree with what you are saying, as it applies to some women. The quiet woman is hardly going to get on Oprah and Nancy Grace show, so you won't see the hardworking mother, the devoted wife who toils silently in the background. You are only going to see the Gloria Allreds or the bad women who use men. But, I know there are good women out there who put up with a lot. This should give you guys some hope that some of you don't have to leave the country to find a good American woman. You will have to search a little harder, but she is there.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 pm

J.Adama said: ".... American women are extremely insecure. Most men think that women have some extremely high self esteem, cause women are *choosy*. This isnt about choice at all. It is about ego validation...."

^ ^ ^ ^
True in many cases.

J.Adama said: "..... In other words, most AWs are huge narcissists (fragile egos who demand attention while lacking empathy). They get their self esteem boosts in this way, but it is only temporary. So they must repeat this as often as possible. They have no self derived sense of self worth. It is all relative and about pushing others down.

This is what passes for womanhood in North America. And this is why many women are addicted to the club scene and would go crazy if they couldn't go out every weekend."

^ ^ ^ ^
Sad, but true in many cases.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 pm

J.Adama wrote:Wait a min. This sounds like a NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT (NAWALT) line. :roll:

Happily for all, I repeat, not all women are like that.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Re: response

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 pm

J.Adama wrote:Hence we are not interested in American women for long term relationshits.

I am not even interested in American women for short term "relationshits." lol :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:14 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Look at any dating site in America.

How many of these women truly want a loving husband but don't know how to get one? That's what decades of nonsense have done to our society.

Allison Armstrong though she needs to sell books and book seminars, is always ON POINT about the current situation. Don't you wonder why you see so many chocolate ads featuring women biting into a chocolate bar or chocolate candy?

There are reasons WHY it IS what IT is, blame Conservatives who were scared by the civil rights movement, flower children and general anti-establishment culture that was the late 1950's through the late 1960's.

Watch Allison's interviews on You Tube you'll find yourself nodding your head in agreement. There are many people that see what's wrong but have no idea how to fix it.

On HA we are leaning towards the solution of finding a wife overseas, perhaps living with her overseas, building a life overseas. What is it, 3 Million Americans don't even live in America?

If your in your 20's there still some hope, some time, just be careful how much time you waste. If you haven't found anybody by your early 30's, you should automatically start looking overseas. Women are often times quick to blame men for being non-committal, but when men are often ready to marry and have children by 28, where the women? Busy solidifying their career path... That clearly shows two different paths.

I wish you the best, djfourmoney, in your search to find the right woman, here or overseas.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm

J.Adama wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I wonder how many men here have lived years in despair and searched their souls convinced that they were the problem. I mean, what else are they going to believe because that is the only version of reality they are going to get from US society. And some preachy feminist thinks that she is providing valuable information by wielding the same mean-spirited verbal club that we already know by heart. Happier Abroad means that moving your location DOES make a difference. I live outside the United States and so do many other men here.

Mr. Peabody, not all women are feminists. You will still have to grapple with the problem when you return to America or the west. Fortunately, I treat men with respect no matter where they are. And some women here have not converted to the feminist ideology.

Apparently you are a feminist but don't know it. Anyone who comes in with assumptions like the ones you had (about men thinking they are superior) is obviously a feminist. You just arent a card carrying N.O.W. member, but you are definitely a feminist. As are most North American women. Most American men are too. So I dont blame people for being feminists. I do blame them when they have no clue what feminism is and proclaim not to be feminists when they are.

Just part of the reason some of us are .... RUNNING FROM AMERICAN WOMEN! Their software is defective. Brainwashed with too many ideas that go against nature and traditional values. Even the so called Christians (if such a thing even exists in Anglophone countries).

J.Adama, feminism affects every man woman and child in the USA. I am not a feminist, however, even though their actions affect me and others who stand for traditional values, and it affects us mostly in a negative way.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:25 pm

well-informed wrote:@ woman's view , even if you claim to be the person that you are, it really doesn't matter in the broad scope of things when it comes to american women.
There's always an exception to the rule .... just because you can jump out of a 3-story building without any injuries it doesn't mean you should do it. Even I was a little offended with what you wrote in your original post even though it doesn't apply to me.

This post was for the guys who misuse going overseas to find women for pleasure only. Not the responsible ones. They know who they are.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm

S_Parc wrote:Woman'sView, aside from my sister's tauts about Deborah Harry, I do believe that Debbie was in a fact, a great modern American women, talented across the board (vocals, musical range, creativity), drop dead gorgeous, very kind, and down to earth.

Well, I've been an adult for some time now and I feel that this cohort of Mary Tyler Moores and Debbie Harrys have faded into oblivion. Basically, the 70s have disappeared and in contrast, we have a culture of overt hate a/o unconscious loathing towards one another. Starting roughly 10 years ago, I've stopped dating locally and life has improved dramatically. I now can see virtually all the manipulations going on at parties where single women sabotage each others' chance at dating a new person there. And where groups of men, who were once friendly and cordial, become cold and indifferent, as a result of divide-and-conquer tactics with the women in the periphery. Thus, when I'm in Boston, I'm finding myself more and more at diaspora parties, the standard special interest groups, or the Boston Celtics type of gatherings. I've been dating international women and life's been good. The only thing missing from my life is the ability to spend a 1/2 year abroad and 1/2 year in New England.

S_Parc, I am sure your sister has many good points about her, unfortunately, she was born in an anti-male era and it probably affected her, and maybe it brought out things in her that probably would not have developed if she was born in traditional times.

I wish you the best with foreign women, as there are many good ones out there who still have respect and appreciation for good men. Take care.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Woman's view, you are right that there are many dysfunctional messed up men in the US too. However, the culture is mostly to blame for that. It instills people, especially men, with inferiority complexes. But once these dysfunctional men are in different cultures, they feel a lot better and their self-esteem improves too, all of which lessen their dysfunction. It's hard to explain and hard to put into words. You gotta experience it as a guy to truly understand it.

So you are right that some men are messed up, but even if they are not "responsible" or "running" as you call it, as long as they are "happier overseas", why judge them? Aren't they better off if they are happier anyway? Why should they stay put on a sinking ship?

As you know, blaming yourself or following cliched advice usually never accomplishes anything. So why play a losing game?

The culture and environment are mostly to blame. I don't think normal men suddenly decide one day to become dysfunctional.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ssjparris » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 pm

totally agreed winston. Men i really feel for here. they are very tired of the environment here in the USA. i know that i am really sick of it myself. including the women. i have great experiences in other countries it is just so superior in every way possible to be able too live in an environment you fit into.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 am

S_Parc, I am sure your sister has many good points about her, unfortunately, she was born in an anti-male era and it probably affected her, and maybe it brought out things in her that probably would not have developed if she was born in traditional times.

What I see is a perma-victim status where in effect, it's always the world which is *against me and my own aspirations*. The last I'd checked, many groups of Americans have had some familial struggle in some old country whether it be the Puritans in UK, Potato famine, Crimean War, WWI, WWII, Holocaust, Communist takeover, etc. And on the continent, the westward expansion, Civil War, Dust Bowl, Great Depression, etc. The American way, at least the way it was taught to me, was that very person was responsible for his or her own destiny, not by some birthright or pedigree. Granted, this doesn't apply to Boston Brahmins or certain WASP-y Investment Banking families in New England or New York but for the rest of us, it certainly does make sense.

Where persons like my sister get off is that they somehow misconstrue life's challenge as a type of persecution against their birthright, as if they were born aristocrats in England/Europe during the age of kings. Last I'd checked, my family was composed of middle class merchants & technicians, some of whom served the British during the heyday of the overseas British Empire, but certainly not Queen Victoria's bankers.

At this point in my life, I've "made it" and I did so w/o drama and fanfare. I simply did my work and kept an eye out for better opportunities, instead of looking to blame others for my own setbacks. My sister, on the other hand, had no such inklings. And likewise, I see many American women will similar ideologies where the world owes them something. Thus, I ask you and others, why should I feel a sense of endearment towards those with entitlement issues?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 am

Winston wrote:Woman's view, you are right that there are many dysfunctional messed up men in the US too. However, the culture is mostly to blame for that. It instills people, especially men, with inferiority complexes. But once these dysfunctional men are in different cultures, they feel a lot better and their self-esteem improves too, all of which lessen their dysfunction. It's hard to explain and hard to put into words. You gotta experience it as a guy to truly understand it.
So you are right that some men are messed up, but even if they are not "responsible" or "running" as you call it, as long as they are "happier overseas", why judge them? Aren't they better off if they are happier anyway? Why should they stay put on a sinking ship?
As you know, blaming yourself or following cliched advice usually never accomplishes anything. So why play a losing game?
The culture and environment are mostly to blame. I don't think normal men suddenly decide one day to become dysfunctional.

Americans are privileged to have the option and financial means, to vote with their feet and move elsewhere.

These guys in Bangladesh get paid ~90 cents for every 1,000 bricks they haul:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm4zuJ6nqws&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

In China:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2009/pictures ... ctory.html

This girl, if she's lucky, will join the 120 million + migrant workers and get a job at a factory in coastal province, working 60 hours per week and earn $130/month.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions