Why women go for the alpha male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Ok,Woman's View,

Obviously we can agree to disagree!

However, maybe the thing is, which you should be honest enough to admit, is that "masculine and feminine expressions" are a product, not of "biological programming", but of "cultural conditioning?"

I have met "manly" lesbians whom had ALL the traits you described, is this their "biological programming" telling them how to act OR their "cultural conditioning" telling them HOW the are supposed to act?

If the "knight in shining armor" is the archetype for women, than what is the "archetype" for men? If you say the "princess" or the "damsel in distress", I will argue that you are wrong.

If girls "dream" of the powerful male, then what do men dream of?

Methinks that you, woman's view, are projecting your own needs and wants and trying to make it a blanket statement about women.

I am honest enough, and brave enough to admit that MY wants and needs, in relation to a mate, DO NOT correspond with the wants and needs for the average male. This I have discovered through LIFE experiences, observation and communication with my fellow man.

Why do you think that is?

TruthVille

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Truthville wrote:Ok,Woman's View,

Obviously we can agree to disagree!

However, maybe the thing is, which you should be honest enough to admit, is that "masculine and feminine expressions" are a product, not of "biological programming", but of "cultural conditioning?"

I have met "manly" lesbians whom had ALL the traits you described, is this their "biological programming" telling them how to act OR their "cultural conditioning" telling them HOW the are supposed to act?

If the "knight in shining armor" is the archetype for women, than what is the "archetype" for men? If you say the "princess" or the "damsel in distress", I will argue that you are wrong.

If girls "dream" of the powerful male, then what do men dream of?

Methinks that you, woman's view, are projecting your own needs and wants and trying to make it a blanket statement about women.

I am honest enough, and brave enough to admit that MY wants and needs, in relation to a mate, DO NOT correspond with the wants and needs for the average male. This I have discovered through LIFE experiences, observation and communication with my fellow man.

Why do you think that is?

TruthVille
Truthville, feminine expression, some of it is learned and some are not. Blushing, eyes that gaze downward when attracted to a male, these are biological expressions. Feminists and most American women quickly give these up in childhood, but in other countries you see it.
Somethings are learned from society but those are customs.

But women do go for the strong male, and there are some who like quiet, gentle types, but these women are often domineering and take the submission of a gentler man to be something that allows them to reign as queens. These women like being in charge.

But most women do compete for the stronger male.

I would volunteer to guess that the type of woman you like, Truthville, will be supportive, submissive in the important decisions in marriage, playful, a buddy when you engaged in activities. Likes to cook, keep a good home, and not overly talkative. Intelligent, but not domineering. Fun loving, yet responsible. Faithfulness, kindness and respect.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Woman's View?

I understand your "biological point. I DO think that most of it is still "cultural conditioning," because in different cultures, the definition of WHAT is a "strong" male or WHAT is feminine differ and at times, differ quite widely. Historically such definitions also have changed. What is "masculine" now, was not "masculine" then and so forth.

BUT I believe you and I are just going around in circles.

Hmmm..........the type of a woman I like?

Not Bad! Not Bad! Pretty close...........

And a women or woman like this are where? :shock:

TruthVille
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Truthville wrote:Woman's View?

I understand your "biological point. I DO think that most of it is still "cultural conditioning," because in different cultures, the definition of WHAT is a "strong" male or WHAT is feminine differ and at times, differ quite widely. Historically such definitions also have changed. What is "masculine" now, was not "masculine" then and so forth.

TruthVille
Truthville, I will like to think that woman exists, even in the U.S.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The so-called alpha male is still 70% likely to get his ass handed to him in divorce court. He is also 33% likely to be paying child support for a kid that aint even his.

Were you rejected by females? Dont have many friends? Not part of the "in crowd"? If yes to any of the three, you better count your lucky stars. By stepping out of the mainstream, you open yourself to the path less chosen.

The path less chosen holds wonders and mysteries that the average drone can not even comprehend. Trust me.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Grunt wrote:The so-called alpha male is still 70% likely to get his ass handed to him in divorce court. He is also 33% likely to be paying child support for a kid that aint even his.

Were you rejected by females? Dont have many friends? Not part of the "in crowd"? If yes to any of the three, you better count your lucky stars. By stepping out of the mainstream, you open yourself to the path less chosen.

The path less chosen holds wonders and mysteries that the average drone can not even comprehend. Trust me.
There are no guarantees, regardless of what path you take. Wonderful as it is to go overseas, there are risk there, too. You do your best and you live with the consequences.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Of course there are no guarantees in life. But i'll tell you this much, there are more risks with american women and you know it. Whether you want to believe it or not, the options for men are more favorable overseas than they are here in America.

You want to block men from going overseas with your "undercover feminist non-sense", go right ahead but your not making too many friends here :)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Woman'sview wrote:
Truthville wrote:Woman's View?

TruthVille
Truthville, I will like to think that woman exists, even in the U.S.
I believe the gentleman asked you WHERE they are. If you are so sure that they exist, then tell us. Unless you can't because they are not there. It's like you expect us to look for gold that isn't there!! What on Earth is your problem??????
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

well-informed wrote:Of course there are no guarantees in life. But i'll tell you this much, there are more risks with american women and you know it. Whether you want to believe it or not, the options for men are more favorable overseas than they are here in America.

You want to block men from going overseas with your "undercover feminist non-sense", go right ahead but your not making too many friends here :)
Of course she does not want to admit it. She is like any typical American woman: Acts like she doesn't want us (may be legitimate or a smoke screen), then gets mad when we seek our happiness abroad. It's like they reject us, yet they do not want us to be happy (assuming they legitimately do not want us). If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

the_hero_of_time wrote:If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.
Dude, I don't even think the world's best hypnotherapist can help the kind of person you've described. Milton Erickson ain't got a shot here!

That's too many layers of passive-aggressive, inferiority, & Electra complexes all knotted up in a yarn ball.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.
Dude, I don't even think the world's best hypnotherapist can help the kind of person you've described. Milton Erickson ain't got a shot here!

That's too many layers of passive-aggressive, inferiority, & Electra complexes all knotted up in a yarn ball.

Do you disagree with my analysis? Do you think it is incorrect/inaccurate?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

the_hero_of_time wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

It's got nothing to do with you. You're spot on!

I was more lamenting the fact that even the best hypnotists can't fixed AWs.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

It's got nothing to do with you. You're spot on!

Thank you! That is so true

I was more lamenting the fact that even the best hypnotists can't fixed AWs.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

well-informed wrote:Of course there are no guarantees in life. But i'll tell you this much, there are more risks with american women and you know it. Whether you want to believe it or not, the options for men are more favorable overseas than they are here in America.

well-informed, I am for men going overseas to find true love, if that what's they want.
odbo
Veteran Poster

examples of alpha males

Post by odbo »

What American brain-dead bimbos see as alpha males:

Image Image

Image evelyn rothschild,
the wealthiest man in the world (perhaps the queen has more). never earned a thing in his life. got a D & an F in econ while at Yale. wants to kill us all.

Image Image
^ this thespian got famous by starting out in gay films, then took steroids. ^ this fraud got famous by taking steroids first, then making it big thanks to his talent (funny accent). The fact that they're famous actors, ensures they were butt boys for old jewish men more times then you've celebrated your birthday

What a real alpha male looks like:
Image nikola tesla,
single handedly gave us the 20th century. lived a life of celibacy. decided american women were much trouble to court and gave his time to science.
Image fedor emelianenko,
most respected heavy weight fighter in the history of mixed martial arts. married with a family.

Omega man-whore playing an alpha
had more girlfriends than times he's taken it up the ass. started off playing a homo in a french film when he was already juiced up. another one of these "alphas" who will do anything to be successful, and thus be perceived as something they are not, finally compensating for their insecurities. schwarzenegger was a classic case, his father saw him as a p***y and only respected his older brother. so he ran off to america and got the "juice". suddenly he's the real life conan the barbarian, only deep down he's a brown nosing beta like every other politician.