Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why women go for the alpha male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Enishi wrote:I absolutely refuse to be a beta sucker. If a woman does not express strong attraction to me and I don't feel likewise, she gets nothing from me.


Sounds reasonable to me, Enishi!
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am







Postby Woman'sview » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

S_Parc wrote:Woman'sView, the person here in question is my flesh and blood older sister. When we were growing up, she got me into accepting a beta male role with the idea that I'd serve some great future business venture of hers. For years, she bragged about Gloria Steinem, Marie Curie, Susan Anthony, Patti Smith, Deborah Harry, and so forth, as if the spirits of these more accomplished women were in her body. In the end, she was a faux feminist, as she performed poorly in high school, (since my father couldn't pay for the upkeep of the lifestyle of the other elite preppies of our town), so she was always going through mood swings related to her HS pecking order. The reason why her hubby married her was 'cause she got him into believing that it was her parents fault and 'all that jazz' as oppose to something in her. Seeing that my father was in fact an intransigent type of lug, her BF played the role of the savior and did his best to lift her situation. Eventually, both her college and vocational plans fell apart and of course married and with kids, she became a closet alcoholic & long term abuser. The guy was then henpecked for life. For me, as I turned into an adult, I started to see through her. Sure, dad was a difficult person but it was just as easy to ignore him and to do ones' homework or get an internship in another city. I stopped paying attention and went on with my life. Eventually, we grew apart and she started hating me when it became apparent that I was more alpha (as a grown up) and less beta.


S_Parc, for all the misery, your sister has brought on her husband, it seems the misery has fallen upon her too, doubly.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby rome86 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

for me I am beta/alpha nice and ruthless at the the same time :lol:. I do not believe in 50/50 rule in a relationship I make the rules and if she does not agree with that ,well i show her the door. Sometimes I can be really romantic but that stops when she takes that as a weakness then I'll treat bad to put her line. My woman has to be feminine, a real woman.. BOYS BE NICE BUT CONTROL AND KEEP YOUR WOMEN IN LINE 8)
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Postby Truthville » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Woman's View,

Hmmmm.................a better paradigm? How about hyper-aggressive/passive? Dog/Man? Madonna/Whore? I don't know, I'm not a social scientist.

I find that putting people into "boxes" or "categories" MAY lead a person to think they can "understand" a given person BY defining him/her by gender, class, education etc... and this does work for "some" people because they, themselves, choose to define themselves by such labels BUT others do not. I certainly don't.

However, this is what I have observed about "Alpha"males growing up with them.
These, of course, are my OPINIONS not facts and just generalizations I am writing off the top of my head.

Women, perhaps you as well, are attracted to the illusionary "Alpha" male, IMHO, because:

1.)He does all the work for you. He is the one whom risks rejection while you do not. You risk nothing at the beginning. He picks you.
2.)He seems exciting and fun while the "Beta" male does not. Drama attracts most women like bees to honey.
3.)He allows you to, and this is very important I believe, to be the 'good" person in the realtionship. You will always be the "good" guy and the victim.
4.)He is easy, for the most part, to figure out. He requires NO deep thinking on your part since his motives are usually transparent. He doesn't make you THINK too hard.
5.)He give you something to work for. He is a project/animal to complete/tame.
6.)He, and this is most important too, is perceived by YOU to be desired by OTHER women. Most women want a man whom other woman want. Quite an ego boost!

I'm with Grunt! I don't think the "pack" metality applies to me. I am a lone wolf, and quite proud of it.

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 am

Women, perhaps you as well, are attracted to the illusionary "Alpha" male, IMHO, because:

1.)He does all the work for you. He is the one whom risks rejection while you do not. You risk nothing at the beginning. He picks you.
2.)He seems exciting and fun while the "Beta" male does not. Drama attracts most women like bees to honey.
3.)He allows you to, and this is very important I believe, to be the 'good" person in the realtionship. You will always be the "good" guy and the victim.
4.)He is easy, for the most part, to figure out. He requires NO deep thinking on your part since his motives are usually transparent. He doesn't make you THINK too hard.
5.)He give you something to work for. He is a project/animal to complete/tame.
6.)He, and this is most important too, is perceived by YOU to be desired by OTHER women. Most women want a man whom other woman want. Quite an ego boost!


A lot of what you say here is true of women. Very perceptive.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby odbo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 am

Woman'sview wrote:For those women who chose bad boys over good guys, she will have to go through terrible suffering, letdowns, infidelities on his part, physical battering, broken promises, STDs, vices - like drinking, smoking, snorting, drugging, If he doesn't have a job, she'll have to support him and he will take all her money from her, even spending it on other women. Leaving her and coming back again when he needs her. And finally desertion after he has used her up and she has nothing left to give.


okay this is more proof that women are f***ing insane.

there are cultural differences around the world. hard as it may seem to imagine, people are defined by their surroundings. compare an italian man to a russian man to a japanese man to an egyptian. with your view of it a beta egyptian might be an alpha in japan.

in every country there are smart vs dumb guys, educated vs not-educated, nice vs mean, even sociopathic.
this has NOTHING to do with showing who would come out as leader if you got several guys, dropped them in the jungle and told them to make it out. and even that is a terrible example, .. PEOPLE ARE NOT DOGS.

there are multiple intelligences. and people have different values

Image

if you took 10 dogs from around the world, generally they'd have the same values (because you can't brainwash a dog) and the same definitions for aggressiveness, etc.

There is no such thing in humans. And for example in Japan people value personal space. If you step up to someone they'll subconciously step back. In eastern Europe like Poland or Russia men might come up to strangers and kiss them on the cheek.

the alpha/beta male thing is total nonsense. there is definitely social engineering going on with the destruction of masculinity. for thousands of years women were attracted the John Wayne type because he would get the job done, (protect the family, etc). That's the difference between a boy and a man. There is nothing wrong with a man being sensitive, the problem is when there's men who have nothing male about them except the penis. you can find a lot of these emasculated types in california. leftist, or "progressive". they're afraid to hold a gun. they're afraid to hit anyone. they often work in the computer business. their whole life is making money to buy next years bmw. they wouldn't know how to fix a flat tire on the side of the road. if a robber broke into their house they'd call the police like a good slave and hide in the corner sucking their thumbs. they sit around starbucks and have a smug look on their face if you ever talk to them, showing how they already know everything. their wife is usually disgusting, rude, feminazi and is often getting plowed by some black guy on the side.

this actually has nothing to do with being born a beta male, it's SOCIAL ENGINEERING. they've been programmed to act that way, the same way less-educated men in the US have been programmed to walk around acting like Neanderthals and saying f**k every other word. This also has nothing what so ever to do with them being "alpha" men.


Conclusion:
western women are out of their f***ing minds.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby FreeYourMind » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 am

I agree with the programming being a huge part of why it's so f'ed up between men and women in the U.S., with nice guys at the bottom most times. I like a lot of what men's rights sites have to say, but one area where they're wrong is when some maintain women are incapable of loving men. I think that's because many of them are young and have never known a society in which most American women weren't dripping with disrespect and even hatred for men. But it's that way because 45 years of intensive Cultural Marxist programming and propaganda made it that way. Feminism has brought out the worst in women's nature, thanks to the society they've been born into, not because they're all naturally skanks or men-haters.

Parents, and older women, used to educate girls and young women about their role in society, and shamed them when they didn't conform. Now all that's been discarded in the name of "liberation."
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm

LinuxOnly wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:For those women who chose bad boys over good guys, she will have to go through terrible suffering, letdowns, infidelities on his part, physical battering, broken promises, STDs, vices - like drinking, smoking, snorting, drugging, If he doesn't have a job, she'll have to support him and he will take all her money from her, even spending it on other women. Leaving her and coming back again when he needs her. And finally desertion after he has used her up and she has nothing left to give.


okay this is more proof that women are f***ing insane.

there are cultural differences around the world. hard as it may seem to imagine, people are defined by their surroundings. compare an italian man to a russian man to a japanese man to an egyptian. with your view of it a beta egyptian might be an alpha in japan.

in every country there are smart vs dumb guys, educated vs not-educated, nice vs mean, even sociopathic.
this has NOTHING to do with showing who would come out as leader if you got several guys, dropped them in the jungle and told them to make it out. and even that is a terrible example, .. PEOPLE ARE NOT DOGS.

there are multiple intelligences. and people have different values

Image

if you took 10 dogs from around the world, generally they'd have the same values (because you can't brainwash a dog) and the same definitions for aggressiveness, etc.

There is no such thing in humans. And for example in Japan people value personal space. If you step up to someone they'll subconciously step back. In eastern Europe like Poland or Russia men might come up to strangers and kiss them on the cheek.

the alpha/beta male thing is total nonsense. there is definitely social engineering going on with the destruction of masculinity. for thousands of years women were attracted the John Wayne type because he would get the job done, (protect the family, etc). That's the difference between a boy and a man. There is nothing wrong with a man being sensitive, the problem is when there's men who have nothing male about them except the penis. you can find a lot of these emasculated types in california. leftist, or "progressive". they're afraid to hold a gun. they're afraid to hit anyone. they often work in the computer business. their whole life is making money to buy next years bmw. they wouldn't know how to fix a flat tire on the side of the road. if a robber broke into their house they'd call the police like a good slave and hide in the corner sucking their thumbs. they sit around starbucks and have a smug look on their face if you ever talk to them, showing how they already know everything. their wife is usually disgusting, rude, feminazi and is often getting plowed by some black guy on the side.

this actually has nothing to do with being born a beta male, it's SOCIAL ENGINEERING. they've been programmed to act that way, the same way less-educated men in the US have been programmed to walk around acting like Neanderthals and saying f**k every other word. This also has nothing what so ever to do with them being "alpha" men.


Conclusion:
western women are out of their f***ing minds.


Yea, it's a madhouse out there.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:I agree with the programming being a huge part of why it's so f'ed up between men and women in the U.S., with nice guys at the bottom most times. I like a lot of what men's rights sites have to say, but one area where they're wrong is when some maintain women are incapable of loving men. I think that's because many of them are young and have never known a society in which most American women weren't dripping with disrespect and even hatred for men. But it's that way because 45 years of intensive Cultural Marxist programming and propaganda made it that way. Feminism has brought out the worst in women's nature, thanks to the society they've been born into, not because they're all naturally skanks or men-haters.

Parents, and older women, used to educate girls and young women about their role in society, and shamed them when they didn't conform. Now all that's been discarded in the name of "liberation."


FreeYourMind, I totally agree with you. There was a time in America, (look at movies and television of the fifties), you will see where men and women respected and genuinely loved each other,
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby FreeYourMind » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 am

Woman'sview wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:I agree with the programming being a huge part of why it's so f'ed up between men and women in the U.S., with nice guys at the bottom most times. I like a lot of what men's rights sites have to say, but one area where they're wrong is when some maintain women are incapable of loving men. I think that's because many of them are young and have never known a society in which most American women weren't dripping with disrespect and even hatred for men. But it's that way because 45 years of intensive Cultural Marxist programming and propaganda made it that way. Feminism has brought out the worst in women's nature, thanks to the society they've been born into, not because they're all naturally skanks or men-haters.

Parents, and older women, used to educate girls and young women about their role in society, and shamed them when they didn't conform. Now all that's been discarded in the name of "liberation."


FreeYourMind, I totally agree with you. There was a time in America, (look at movies and television of the fifties), you will see where men and women respected and genuinely loved each other,


I think it's more accurate to say not just the '50s but all of U.S. history up until the late '60s, early '70s, which is when "women's lib" (as it was originally called) began being foisted on society. Watch movies from the '30s; often the women are not just feminine but very classy and sharp-witted, unafraid to speak their minds to men, far more desirable in every way than today's "liberated" AW.

Men and women were always partners and family came first. Obviously there were exceptions but that was the norm. Feminism has twisted, warped and ruined the natural harmony that existed between men and women for so long in Western civilization.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby Woman'sview » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:38 am

FreeYourMind wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:I agree with the programming being a huge part of why it's so f'ed up between men and women in the U.S., with nice guys at the bottom most times. I like a lot of what men's rights sites have to say, but one area where they're wrong is when some maintain women are incapable of loving men. I think that's because many of them are young and have never known a society in which most American women weren't dripping with disrespect and even hatred for men. But it's that way because 45 years of intensive Cultural Marxist programming and propaganda made it that way. Feminism has brought out the worst in women's nature, thanks to the society they've been born into, not because they're all naturally skanks or men-haters.

Parents, and older women, used to educate girls and young women about their role in society, and shamed them when they didn't conform. Now all that's been discarded in the name of "liberation."


FreeYourMind, I totally agree with you. There was a time in America, (look at movies and television of the fifties), you will see where men and women respected and genuinely loved each other,


I think it's more accurate to say not just the '50s but all of U.S. history up until the late '60s, early '70s, which is when "women's lib" (as it was originally called) began being foisted on society. Watch movies from the '30s; often the women are not just feminine but very classy and sharp-witted, unafraid to speak their minds to men, far more desirable in every way than today's "liberated" AW.

Men and women were always partners and family came first. Obviously there were exceptions but that was the norm. Feminism has twisted, warped and ruined the natural harmony that existed between men and women for so long in Western civilization.


Very true, FreeYourMind
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

clueless

Postby Asia Outback » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 am

Why is no one challenging the assumption that American women in general have any clue whatsoever as to what an
"alpha" is vs a "beta"? If one supposes for a minute that such distinctions exist, the vast majority of American women
would have no idea how to tell who is who. In fact, that may be one of the dysfunctions of most American women, that they
are not able to identify powerful males as opposed to some posing bad boy who thinks men are afraid of him.
When men are thrust into violent conflict such, it quickly sorts itself out. When it is kill or be killed, posing and theories vanish,
and will may determine the outcome as much as brawn. What impresses me about most American women is not the choices they make, but how naive and clueless they are, how ignorant of the outside world they are, and how generally unequipped they are to make decisions for their own lives or others. When you overlay a fool with government sponsored self esteem- "I am woman hear me roar" bullshit, the product is a real disaster.

Now the bright side to all of this is that if you are one of the minority of women who are not like this, you will and should be a treasure to the lucky man who finds you. And for the men, it is not so hard to get a passport and get out of the American Goddess Fairyland. In any case, DO NOT marry an American woman. If you do, you will most likely ruin your life and God forbid, create very dysfunctional children.


Jake
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:42 pm
Location: SE Asia

Postby fschmidt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 am

Woman'sview, I would like to answer your question. Skimming this thread, I see no coherent answers. First of all, you are grossly misusing the term "alpha". You are really attracted to omegas. Why? Because you are scum as explained by Bonecrker and scummy women are attracted to omegas. But it isn't your fault that you are scum. It is men's fault for letting society degenerate into a feminist hell. Women's behavior and preferences are culturally determined as I explained here.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: clueless

Postby odbo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 am

Asia Outback wrote:Why is no one challenging the assumption that American women in general have any clue whatsoever as to what an
"alpha" is vs a "beta"
? If one supposes for a minute that such distinctions exist, the vast majority of American women
would have no idea how to tell who is who. In fact, that may be one of the dysfunctions of most American women, that they
are not able to identify powerful males as opposed to some posing bad boy who thinks men are afraid of him.
When men are thrust into violent conflict such, it quickly sorts itself out. When it is kill or be killed, posing and theories vanish,
and will may determine the outcome as much as brawn.


i did!

LinuxOnly wrote:90% of the thugs and alpha males you see are complete frauds. it's been at least 2 decades since people were punished for being frauds, because there were actual thugs around!! everyone was in shape. maybe 10% were nerds and 90% were jocks, (go watch Karate Kid or something), now its the opposite. are you getting this??

odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: clueless

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 am

Asia Outback wrote:And for the men, it is not so hard to get a passport and get out of the American Goddess Fairyland. In any case, DO NOT marry an American woman. If you do, you will most likely ruin your life and God forbid, create very dysfunctional children.

How true! If you marry an American woman you may regret if for the rest of your life! The US has the highest rate of mental illness in the world! There are more women on psychiatric medication in America than anywhere else on the planet! :shock:

Men in the US should avoid American women like the plague! If you want to be happy and raise mentally healthy children, marry a foreign women and perhaps move to a foreign country as well. The picture below says it all! :D

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests