Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why women go for the alpha male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Re: clueless

Post by Woman'sview » January 31st, 2011, 8:55 pm

Asia Outback wrote:Why is no one challenging the assumption that American women in general have any clue whatsoever as to what an
"alpha" is vs a "beta"? If one supposes for a minute that such distinctions exist, the vast majority of American women
would have no idea how to tell who is who. In fact, that may be one of the dysfunctions of most American women, that they
are not able to identify powerful males as opposed to some posing bad boy who thinks men are afraid of him.
When men are thrust into violent conflict such, it quickly sorts itself out. When it is kill or be killed, posing and theories vanish,
and will may determine the outcome as much as brawn. What impresses me about most American women is not the choices they make, but how naive and clueless they are, how ignorant of the outside world they are, and how generally unequipped they are to make decisions for their own lives or others. When you overlay a fool with government sponsored self esteem- "I am woman hear me roar" bullshit, the product is a real disaster.

Now the bright side to all of this is that if you are one of the minority of women who are not like this, you will and should be a treasure to the lucky man who finds you. And for the men, it is not so hard to get a passport and get out of the American Goddess Fairyland. In any case, DO NOT marry an American woman. If you do, you will most likely ruin your life and God forbid, create very dysfunctional children.


Jake


AsiaOutback, women on a gut level know an alpha from a beta. Even if you change the name, women will always respond to a certain type of guy, automatically. It isn't right or wrong. It's just nature. Betas are attractive, too, it just takes longer for the attraction to register in most women. But they make the more successful marriage.

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Post by Woman'sview » January 31st, 2011, 8:58 pm

fschmidt wrote:Woman'sview, I would like to answer your question. Skimming this thread, I see no coherent answers. First of all, you are grossly misusing the term "alpha". You are really attracted to omegas. Why? Because you are scum as explained by Bonecrker and scummy women are attracted to omegas. But it isn't your fault that you are scum. It is men's fault for letting society degenerate into a feminist hell. Women's behavior and preferences are culturally determined as I explained here.


You don't know me, Mr. Fschmidt.

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Post by Woman'sview » January 31st, 2011, 9:02 pm

JamesBond, some women in America actually lead very self-sacrificing life.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2394
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Post by fschmidt » January 31st, 2011, 11:02 pm

Woman'sview wrote:You don't know me, Mr. Fschmidt.

Oh yes I do. Not one single thing that you said here differentiates you from the typical confused femisphere bitch. You are generic. You don't even know the difference between an alpha and an omega. Let me try (and probably fail) to clue you in. Some Bonecrker quotes may help:


"I’m tempted to say that American women are unable to recognize signs of status, power and high quality in men. But it’s not true. They know full well, what the deal is and purposefully choose the weak, psychotic, scum of the earth until they want a meal ticket.

Real men are left without."

"Women find the quality of being an asshole to be very attractive and throw themselves at a guy like that……doubly so, if the guy is a dangerous asshole. Outside of this country, things are different. Assholeness is unattractive."

"“Badboys� are pussies, not alpha males. The easiest way to tell if a man is alpha is to observe if he has the respect and cooperation of other men, especially other men in general (i.e. he has power and respect in society, not just socially). You very rarely see a “badboy� meet these criteria. When you do, it’s usually an alpha fooling around to get laid.

Alpha males don’t usually get the chicks. They get the best chick and she tends to stick around and beat the shit out of any other girls who come around.

The multiple sex partner thing is the omega male’s gig. You usually see all sorts of deviant behavior going on, in addition to this. Although he is getting laid, he is powerless in relationships as well as every other aspect of his life. No one respects him, not even the psycho chicks who screw him."


Maybe words aren't enough. Let's try pictures. This is an alpha:
Image

This is an omega:
Image

Do you see the difference?

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » January 31st, 2011, 11:26 pm

Because you are scum


Are you sure it's not S.C.U.M. ?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Post by Woman'sview » January 31st, 2011, 11:49 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:You don't know me, Mr. Fschmidt.

Oh yes I do. Not one single thing that you said here differentiates you from the typical confused femisphere bitch. You are generic. You don't even know the difference between an alpha and an omega. Let me try (and probably fail) to clue you in. Some Bonecrker quotes may help:


"I’m tempted to say that American women are unable to recognize signs of status, power and high quality in men. But it’s not true. They know full well, what the deal is and purposefully choose the weak, psychotic, scum of the earth until they want a meal ticket.

Real men are left without."

"Women find the quality of being an asshole to be very attractive and throw themselves at a guy like that……doubly so, if the guy is a dangerous asshole. Outside of this country, things are different. Assholeness is unattractive."

"“Badboys� are pussies, not alpha males. The easiest way to tell if a man is alpha is to observe if he has the respect and cooperation of other men, especially other men in general (i.e. he has power and respect in society, not just socially). You very rarely see a “badboy� meet these criteria. When you do, it’s usually an alpha fooling around to get laid.

Alpha males don’t usually get the chicks. They get the best chick and she tends to stick around and beat the shit out of any other girls who come around.

The multiple sex partner thing is the omega male’s gig. You usually see all sorts of deviant behavior going on, in addition to this. Although he is getting laid, he is powerless in relationships as well as every other aspect of his life. No one respects him, not even the psycho chicks who screw him."


Maybe words aren't enough. Let's try pictures. This is an alpha:
Image

This is an omega:
Image

Do you see the difference?


Mr. fschmidt, by your definition, it would appear that women go for both alpha and omega. I will like rather date an alpha more, in that definition, but omega have a certain attraction that grabs women's imagination.

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Post by Woman'sview » January 31st, 2011, 11:55 pm

S_Parc wrote:
Because you are scum


Are you sure it's not S.C.U.M. ?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto


I wonder if Mr. fschmidt hates all American women.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » February 1st, 2011, 12:06 am

I wonder if Mr. fschmidt hates all American women


Agent Provocateur ... I was wondering when you'd execute the pick 'n roll, divide/conquer first step. Sorry, not biting.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2394
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Post by fschmidt » February 1st, 2011, 1:55 am

Woman'sview wrote:I wonder if Mr. fschmidt hates all American women.


No, Amish, Mennonite, and Hasidic Jewish women are fine.

Asia Outback
Freshman Poster
Posts: 60
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 10:42 pm
Location: SE Asia

Re: clueless

Post by Asia Outback » February 1st, 2011, 4:40 am

Woman'sview wrote:
Asia Outback wrote:Why is no one challenging the assumption that American women in general have any clue whatsoever as to what an
"alpha" is vs a "beta"? If one supposes for a minute that such distinctions exist, the vast majority of American women
would have no idea how to tell who is who. In fact, that may be one of the dysfunctions of most American women, that they
are not able to identify powerful males as opposed to some posing bad boy who thinks men are afraid of him.
When men are thrust into violent conflict such, it quickly sorts itself out. When it is kill or be killed, posing and theories vanish,
and will may determine the outcome as much as brawn. What impresses me about most American women is not the choices they make, but how naive and clueless they are, how ignorant of the outside world they are, and how generally unequipped they are to make decisions for their own lives or others. When you overlay a fool with government sponsored self esteem- "I am woman hear me roar" bullshit, the product is a real disaster.

Now the bright side to all of this is that if you are one of the minority of women who are not like this, you will and should be a treasure to the lucky man who finds you. And for the men, it is not so hard to get a passport and get out of the American Goddess Fairyland. In any case, DO NOT marry an American woman. If you do, you will most likely ruin your life and God forbid, create very dysfunctional children.


Jake


AsiaOutback, women on a gut level know an alpha from a beta. Even if you change the name, women will always respond to a certain type of guy, automatically. It isn't right or wrong. It's just nature. Betas are attractive, too, it just takes longer for the attraction to register in most women. But they make the more successful marriage.



You pretty well illustrate my point. To say that women on a gut level can determine much of anything, let alone unproven
"alpha vs beta male" theory is just silly. American women especially have great confidence in their ability to determine truth based on "women's intution" and it is just fantasy on their part. Usually what passes for intuition is easy to read
posturing- thuggish overbearing behavior, lack of respect, attempts at bullying, and other behaviors assumed to be "powerful" by degenerate males in US culture. A feminized and pseudo-civilized society protects such idiots from
genuinely powerful males. Fantasies about getting banged by a Bad Boy, has nothing to do with male power.
Most of the men in such a culture protect themselves from venturing too far from the protection of the US Fairyland, but on the rate occasion when they find themselves in genuinely uncontrolled environments overseas, they are typically exposed as the pathetic he-bitches they are.

Believe me, genuinely powerful men are not going to be waiting on you or other women to get the seal of approval. They will do the picking, and beyond that, you are quite unlikely to know they exist.

American women are generally so amusing. They seem to fantasize that they are holding court for supplicant males of the realm. Unfortunately, most American men will indulge them. Such obsequious panty sniffers are beneath contempt.

No matter what the discipline or task to be accomplished, it seems that there is usually an American woman at the edge of it, armed with invincible ignorance and a loud fools opinion to tell those men out there just how it is.

Fortunately, I have opted out. Yawn....

Fenix
Junior Poster
Posts: 586
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Post by Fenix » February 1st, 2011, 5:28 pm

Woman'sview= ahardy57

If this is the same woman confessing her undying love for a murderer then your threads and posts hold no credibility.

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Post by Woman'sview » February 1st, 2011, 9:24 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:I wonder if Mr. fschmidt hates all American women.


No, Amish, Mennonite, and Hasidic Jewish women are fine.


You still don't know me.

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
Posts: 162
Joined: January 14th, 2011, 3:37 am

Re: clueless

Post by Woman'sview » February 1st, 2011, 9:39 pm

Asia Outback wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:
Asia Outback wrote:Why is no one challenging the assumption that American women in general have any clue whatsoever as to what an
"alpha" is vs a "beta"? If one supposes for a minute that such distinctions exist, the vast majority of American women
would have no idea how to tell who is who. In fact, that may be one of the dysfunctions of most American women, that they
are not able to identify powerful males as opposed to some posing bad boy who thinks men are afraid of him.
When men are thrust into violent conflict such, it quickly sorts itself out. When it is kill or be killed, posing and theories vanish,
and will may determine the outcome as much as brawn. What impresses me about most American women is not the choices they make, but how naive and clueless they are, how ignorant of the outside world they are, and how generally unequipped they are to make decisions for their own lives or others. When you overlay a fool with government sponsored self esteem- "I am woman hear me roar" bullshit, the product is a real disaster.

Now the bright side to all of this is that if you are one of the minority of women who are not like this, you will and should be a treasure to the lucky man who finds you. And for the men, it is not so hard to get a passport and get out of the American Goddess Fairyland. In any case, DO NOT marry an American woman. If you do, you will most likely ruin your life and God forbid, create very dysfunctional children.


Jake


AsiaOutback, women on a gut level know an alpha from a beta. Even if you change the name, women will always respond to a certain type of guy, automatically. It isn't right or wrong. It's just nature. Betas are attractive, too, it just takes longer for the attraction to register in most women. But they make the more successful marriage.



You pretty well illustrate my point. To say that women on a gut level can determine much of anything, let alone unproven
"alpha vs beta male" theory is just silly. American women especially have great confidence in their ability to determine truth based on "women's intution" and it is just fantasy on their part. Usually what passes for intuition is easy to read
posturing- thuggish overbearing behavior, lack of respect, attempts at bullying, and other behaviors assumed to be "powerful" by degenerate males in US culture. A feminized and pseudo-civilized society protects such idiots from
genuinely powerful males. Fantasies about getting banged by a Bad Boy, has nothing to do with male power.
Most of the men in such a culture protect themselves from venturing too far from the protection of the US Fairyland, but on the rate occasion when they find themselves in genuinely uncontrolled environments overseas, they are typically exposed as the pathetic he-bitches they are.

Believe me, genuinely powerful men are not going to be waiting on you or other women to get the seal of approval. They will do the picking, and beyond that, you are quite unlikely to know they exist.

American women are generally so amusing. They seem to fantasize that they are holding court for supplicant males of the realm. Unfortunately, most American men will indulge them. Such obsequious panty sniffers are beneath contempt.

No matter what the discipline or task to be accomplished, it seems that there is usually an American woman at the edge of it, armed with invincible ignorance and a loud fools opinion to tell those men out there just how it is.

Fortunately, I have opted out. Yawn....


Even if you were to change the names of how your characterize guys, women predisposition will fall into the same pattern.

Only the wiser women will choose to override biological programming. Or, if she belongs to a sub-culture that disdains bad boy behavior, then she might be discouraged or threatened with ostracism.

Truthville
Freshman Poster
Posts: 249
Joined: July 24th, 2010, 1:42 am

Post by Truthville » February 2nd, 2011, 12:34 am

Biological programming?

Sorry, that's just pseudo-science jargon, just the same as Alpha/Beta/Omega/Gamma whatever.

Woman's view, what YOU think is "biological programming", is really your own "cultural conditioning."

YOU are attracted to the so-called "Alpha Male" whom probably treats you bad and what-not. Right? You don't think that the cultural you live in has anything to do with this?

In order for YOU to not assign the blame you so richly deserve for your own bad choices, perhaps, you instead must think "It's not my fault, I'm just "biologically programmed" to be attracted to "bad" men.

WAKE UP!

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is "biological programmed" to behave or act a certain way. Humans have evolved WAY beyond any "biological programming." Do you also think that men whom cheat are just following their so-called biological programming to "spread their seed" around? If you do, then they are blameless for their actions. Their "programming" made them do it.

When people use the term "biological programming", they, IMHO, are just reaching for a excuse or trying avoid blame for THEIR own stupidity and/or bad behaviors.

Perception is 9/10ths of Reality. WHAT you perceive as "biological programming," I perceive as simply choices, good or bad.

TruthVille

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » February 2nd, 2011, 3:53 am

Truthville wrote:Biological programming?
When people use the term "biological programming", they, IMHO, are just reaching for a excuse or trying avoid blame for THEIR own stupidity and/or bad behaviors.


In the thread on "Are men dying prematurely in America and the West?", I'd brought the development of robotic companions for love & sex, clearly a new genre for the mid-21st century.

What you're kinda implying is that present-day American women are no different than a type of automatron but this type, hypnotized by mainstream type of cultural programming instead of strong AI software.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”