Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why women go for the alpha male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Truthville » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Ok,Woman's View,

Obviously we can agree to disagree!

However, maybe the thing is, which you should be honest enough to admit, is that "masculine and feminine expressions" are a product, not of "biological programming", but of "cultural conditioning?"

I have met "manly" lesbians whom had ALL the traits you described, is this their "biological programming" telling them how to act OR their "cultural conditioning" telling them HOW the are supposed to act?

If the "knight in shining armor" is the archetype for women, than what is the "archetype" for men? If you say the "princess" or the "damsel in distress", I will argue that you are wrong.

If girls "dream" of the powerful male, then what do men dream of?

Methinks that you, woman's view, are projecting your own needs and wants and trying to make it a blanket statement about women.

I am honest enough, and brave enough to admit that MY wants and needs, in relation to a mate, DO NOT correspond with the wants and needs for the average male. This I have discovered through LIFE experiences, observation and communication with my fellow man.

Why do you think that is?

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am







Postby Woman'sview » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 am

Truthville wrote:Ok,Woman's View,

Obviously we can agree to disagree!

However, maybe the thing is, which you should be honest enough to admit, is that "masculine and feminine expressions" are a product, not of "biological programming", but of "cultural conditioning?"

I have met "manly" lesbians whom had ALL the traits you described, is this their "biological programming" telling them how to act OR their "cultural conditioning" telling them HOW the are supposed to act?

If the "knight in shining armor" is the archetype for women, than what is the "archetype" for men? If you say the "princess" or the "damsel in distress", I will argue that you are wrong.

If girls "dream" of the powerful male, then what do men dream of?

Methinks that you, woman's view, are projecting your own needs and wants and trying to make it a blanket statement about women.

I am honest enough, and brave enough to admit that MY wants and needs, in relation to a mate, DO NOT correspond with the wants and needs for the average male. This I have discovered through LIFE experiences, observation and communication with my fellow man.

Why do you think that is?

TruthVille


Truthville, feminine expression, some of it is learned and some are not. Blushing, eyes that gaze downward when attracted to a male, these are biological expressions. Feminists and most American women quickly give these up in childhood, but in other countries you see it.
Somethings are learned from society but those are customs.

But women do go for the strong male, and there are some who like quiet, gentle types, but these women are often domineering and take the submission of a gentler man to be something that allows them to reign as queens. These women like being in charge.

But most women do compete for the stronger male.

I would volunteer to guess that the type of woman you like, Truthville, will be supportive, submissive in the important decisions in marriage, playful, a buddy when you engaged in activities. Likes to cook, keep a good home, and not overly talkative. Intelligent, but not domineering. Fun loving, yet responsible. Faithfulness, kindness and respect.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Truthville » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:34 am

Woman's View?

I understand your "biological point. I DO think that most of it is still "cultural conditioning," because in different cultures, the definition of WHAT is a "strong" male or WHAT is feminine differ and at times, differ quite widely. Historically such definitions also have changed. What is "masculine" now, was not "masculine" then and so forth.

BUT I believe you and I are just going around in circles.

Hmmm..........the type of a woman I like?

Not Bad! Not Bad! Pretty close...........

And a women or woman like this are where? :shock:

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 am

Truthville wrote:Woman's View?

I understand your "biological point. I DO think that most of it is still "cultural conditioning," because in different cultures, the definition of WHAT is a "strong" male or WHAT is feminine differ and at times, differ quite widely. Historically such definitions also have changed. What is "masculine" now, was not "masculine" then and so forth.

BUT I believe you and I are just going around in circles.

Hmmm..........the type of a woman I like?

Not Bad! Not Bad! Pretty close...........

And a women or woman like this are where? :shock:

TruthVille


Truthville, I will like to think that woman exists, even in the U.S.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Grunt » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:42 am

The so-called alpha male is still 70% likely to get his ass handed to him in divorce court. He is also 33% likely to be paying child support for a kid that aint even his.

Were you rejected by females? Dont have many friends? Not part of the "in crowd"? If yes to any of the three, you better count your lucky stars. By stepping out of the mainstream, you open yourself to the path less chosen.

The path less chosen holds wonders and mysteries that the average drone can not even comprehend. Trust me.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 am

Grunt wrote:The so-called alpha male is still 70% likely to get his ass handed to him in divorce court. He is also 33% likely to be paying child support for a kid that aint even his.

Were you rejected by females? Dont have many friends? Not part of the "in crowd"? If yes to any of the three, you better count your lucky stars. By stepping out of the mainstream, you open yourself to the path less chosen.

The path less chosen holds wonders and mysteries that the average drone can not even comprehend. Trust me.


There are no guarantees, regardless of what path you take. Wonderful as it is to go overseas, there are risk there, too. You do your best and you live with the consequences.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby well-informed » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 am

Of course there are no guarantees in life. But i'll tell you this much, there are more risks with american women and you know it. Whether you want to believe it or not, the options for men are more favorable overseas than they are here in America.

You want to block men from going overseas with your "undercover feminist non-sense", go right ahead but your not making too many friends here :)
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Woman'sview wrote:
Truthville wrote:Woman's View?

I understand your "biological point. I DO think that most of it is still "cultural conditioning," because in different cultures, the definition of WHAT is a "strong" male or WHAT is feminine differ and at times, differ quite widely. Historically such definitions also have changed. What is "masculine" now, was not "masculine" then and so forth.

BUT I believe you and I are just going around in circles.

Hmmm..........the type of a woman I like?

Not Bad! Not Bad! Pretty close...........

And a women or woman like this are where? :shock:

TruthVille


Truthville, I will like to think that woman exists, even in the U.S.


I believe the gentleman asked you WHERE they are. If you are so sure that they exist, then tell us. Unless you can't because they are not there. It's like you expect us to look for gold that isn't there!! What on Earth is your problem??????
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

well-informed wrote:Of course there are no guarantees in life. But i'll tell you this much, there are more risks with american women and you know it. Whether you want to believe it or not, the options for men are more favorable overseas than they are here in America.

You want to block men from going overseas with your "undercover feminist non-sense", go right ahead but your not making too many friends here :)


Of course she does not want to admit it. She is like any typical American woman: Acts like she doesn't want us (may be legitimate or a smoke screen), then gets mad when we seek our happiness abroad. It's like they reject us, yet they do not want us to be happy (assuming they legitimately do not want us). If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby S_Parc » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 pm

the_hero_of_time wrote:If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.


Dude, I don't even think the world's best hypnotherapist can help the kind of person you've described. Milton Erickson ain't got a shot here!

That's too many layers of passive-aggressive, inferiority, & Electra complexes all knotted up in a yarn ball.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:44 pm

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.


Dude, I don't even think the world's best hypnotherapist can help the kind of person you've described. Milton Erickson ain't got a shot here!

That's too many layers of passive-aggressive, inferiority, & Electra complexes all knotted up in a yarn ball.



Do you disagree with my analysis? Do you think it is incorrect/inaccurate?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby S_Parc » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm

the_hero_of_time wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.


Dude, I don't even think the world's best hypnotherapist can help the kind of person you've described. Milton Erickson ain't got a shot here!

That's too many layers of passive-aggressive, inferiority, & Electra complexes all knotted up in a yarn ball.



Do you disagree with my analysis? Do you think it is incorrect/inaccurate?


It's got nothing to do with you. You're spot on!

I was more lamenting the fact that even the best hypnotists can't fixed AWs.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:If they secretly want us, of course they will blow a gasket because, deep down, they know we are good and they want a good man deep down, but they are afraid for whatever reason. So their attacks on us when we seek foreign women are nothing less than jealousy/envy.


Dude, I don't even think the world's best hypnotherapist can help the kind of person you've described. Milton Erickson ain't got a shot here!

That's too many layers of passive-aggressive, inferiority, & Electra complexes all knotted up in a yarn ball.



Do you disagree with my analysis? Do you think it is incorrect/inaccurate?


It's got nothing to do with you. You're spot on!


Thank you! That is so true

I was more lamenting the fact that even the best hypnotists can't fixed AWs.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Woman'sview » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 pm

well-informed wrote:Of course there are no guarantees in life. But i'll tell you this much, there are more risks with american women and you know it. Whether you want to believe it or not, the options for men are more favorable overseas than they are here in America.

You want to block men from going overseas with your "undercover feminist non-sense", go right ahead but your not making too many friends here :)


well-informed, I am for men going overseas to find true love, if that what's they want.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

examples of alpha males

Postby odbo » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am

What American brain-dead bimbos see as alpha males:

Image Image

Image evelyn rothschild,
the wealthiest man in the world (perhaps the queen has more). never earned a thing in his life. got a D & an F in econ while at Yale. wants to kill us all.

Image Image
^ this thespian got famous by starting out in gay films, then took steroids. ^ this fraud got famous by taking steroids first, then making it big thanks to his talent (funny accent). The fact that they're famous actors, ensures they were butt boys for old jewish men more times then you've celebrated your birthday

What a real alpha male looks like:
Image nikola tesla,
single handedly gave us the 20th century. lived a life of celibacy. decided american women were much trouble to court and gave his time to science.
Image fedor emelianenko,
most respected heavy weight fighter in the history of mixed martial arts. married with a family.


Omega man-whore playing an alpha
Image
had more girlfriends than times he's taken it up the ass. started off playing a homo in a french film when he was already juiced up. another one of these "alphas" who will do anything to be successful, and thus be perceived as something they are not, finally compensating for their insecurities. schwarzenegger was a classic case, his father saw him as a p***y and only respected his older brother. so he ran off to america and got the "juice". suddenly he's the real life conan the barbarian, only deep down he's a brown nosing beta like every other politician.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], Yohan and 2 guests