Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

pua funny video

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

pua funny video

Postby kingjoe60 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Guys have a laugh and tell me what you think now of pua after watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dplb8D3Rhdw

This is the pua master mystery geting laughed at for his bullshit. Get out of the house lol yea i could live outside my house and my results would still be the same.
kingjoe60 youtube
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Re: pua funny video

Postby Rock » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:19 am

kingjoe60 wrote:Guys have a laugh and tell me what you think now of pua after watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dplb8D3Rhdw

This is the pua master mystery geting laughed at for his bullshit. Get out of the house lol yea i could live outside my house and my results would still be the same.

Actually, I think Conan likes him and they have a good natural repore. He's been on the show at least twice.

People laugh because Conan kind of turns it all into a joke. Mystery doesn't mind cus its publicity. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Mystery is a gifted PUA with specific formulas which probably work well for guys like him - stand-out flashy types. But the problem is that many students aren't like that. They are more average bland blend in the crowd types. Some are even worse.

To me, the most impressive PUAs are those who can demonstrate success in spite of being below average looking and not possessing any special naturally attractive or attention getting talents such as magic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions