Are men dying prematurely in America and the West?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Are men dying prematurely in America and the West?

Post by Woman'sview »

This thread is about the new situation in America, and maybe some countries in the West. If feminism is making man superfluous, then American manhood is taking a huge licking. In short, it is dangerous to be a man in America. Dangerous for his physical mental, emotional and spiritual health. Men, by their enormous success in mechanizing labor and ever refining technology, brought us to this point in history where women are now able to survive if she chooses to without a man. Some women wrongly concede that they no longer need a man. Women have hijacked the legal system, the educational system, and the media to accomplish this revolution, and to maintain their power.

The government is a willing enabler to destroy families and men's roles in America. If a woman wants a divorce, the system is in place to reward her for her decision and to punish the man, no matter how innocent or guilty he maybe. We did not chose our gender, so the person with the two X chromosomes in America, is rewarded with the treatment of royalty, as soon as she enters the world, (if she happens to be born from a mother with a diehard bias towards girls). And, from the playground, on to high school, university, on to marriage, she is now accorded "princess" status by the powers that be, whether she earned it or not.
She is deemed innocent by reason of her gender.
To be male is to be assumed guilty until proven innocent.
This should not be.
But female/innocent, male/guilty is the default setting in America.
Women rule the country now, and men cower. Men are afraid of women.
They see women as loose cannon balls hurtling without reason or direction, and just about anything can set them off, a misperceived "touch," natural female chasing, accusations of sexual harassment, innocent compliments, anything at all, and he could be branded as a sex offender for life.
Shame on this country, for destroying many innocent men's reputation for life, branding some as sex offenders for innocent acts, or small errors of judgment.

Another thing that is killing America's male is that he could work hard all his life, and at the whim of his wife, he could lose his house, (end up homeless overnight), his children, a great portion of his income to support her and his children, who sometimes he is not allowed to see. (Alimony and child support has its place, but it should nor be abused). Worse of all, he is left to face middle age or old age alone, friendless, as most of his friends came with his now defunct marriage. Many times the friends might side with the wife. Now he faces his downfall alone, as the selfish woman destroys him in the worse possible way.

Long ago, a monarch may chop your head of if you opposed her, but they didn't destroy your soul as some American women do their ex, leaving you a devastated broken man, dead man walking.

All of this and other things, are destroying the American male, from cradle onwards.
No wonder he is dying of heart attack, strokes, reckless actions, addictions, suicide.
American male is dying of loneliness and neglect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hear! Hear!

I agree BUT women will learn, if they aren't already learning, that once WE go down, the rest of this (USA) civilization will go down too. Most of us men, at least the ones here, have seen this systematic decay our whole lives. Equal rights is fine BUT equality is something that most women seem to be against when it come to men.

I noticed that it seems to be SLOWLY turning around, at least in my state. I recently read an article about a, believe it or not, unmarried childless women whom has been trying to change the family court system SO 50% custody is the default judgement in divorce cases with children. Unfortunately, she does mention in the article about this not being the case for domestic "abusers." She obviously doesn't see that some such cases are complete nonsense, and really come down to a he said-she said reality WHERE what SHE said is the default truth.

One can only hope that women come to their senses before it's too late BUT I honestly think they can't and they won't. It's hard to give up "entitlements" you feel you are entitled to, simply because of your gender.

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hear! Hear!

I agree BUT women will learn, if they aren't already learning, that once WE go down, the rest of this (USA) civilization will go down too. Most of us men, at least the ones here, have seen this systematic decay our whole lives. Equal rights is fine BUT equality is something that most women seem to be against when it come to men.

I noticed that it seems to be SLOWLY turning around, at least in my state. I recently read an article about a, believe it or not, unmarried childless women whom has been trying to change the family court system SO 50% custody is the default judgement in divorce cases with children. Unfortunately, she does mention in the article about this not being the case for domestic "abusers." She obviously doesn't see that some such cases are complete nonsense, and really come down to a he said-she said reality WHERE what SHE said is the default truth.

One can only hope that women come to their senses before it's too late BUT I honestly think they can't and they won't. It's hard to give up "entitlements" you feel you are entitled to, simply because of your gender.

TruthVille
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Not a problem ... looks like engineers and designers are making robot companions for both genders in the decades ahead.

Here's the zero-th generation, alpha product: http://truecompanion.com/shop/index.php

Since many folks don't want to leave the USA, this may end up becoming the mainstream option for landlocked men in the country. I predict that the product quality will be crap till let's say 2018+. Between now and then, it'll be another one of those taboo topics but once the anima-tronics are fully interactive & the experience is within ~50% of the real deal, it'll take off like hot potatoes. From 2020 to 2030, these companion-bots will be very lifelike (thanks to both the rapid increase in computing power and the sophistication of expert based systems) and soon, feminists will get their wish and men and women will be completely separated from one another for good.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ S_Parc, interesting comments, but i feel like feminists wouldn't want a product like that in the market for men. I don't think they have the "sympathy" to have a product that would benefit men sexually. I just see feminists doing everything they could to prevent a product like that available to men in this country. They hate men
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

well-informed wrote:@ S_Parc, interesting comments, but i feel like feminists wouldn't want a product like that in the market for men. I don't think they have the "sympathy" to have a product that would benefit men sexually. I just see feminists doing everything they could to prevent a product like that available to men in this country. They hate men
Well, in this particularly strange situation, the knife cuts both ways.

Here's why ... many feminists are also bi-sexual. If you hang around the northeast, in men-hating seven sister colleges like Smith or let's say Sarah Lawrence, the girls experiment with strap-ons and create a type of auto-erotic environment where women learn that life w/o men is pleasurable. These newbie robotics companies will be providing a Rocky doll for these groups of women (it's in the link above, BTW) and soon, many of them will basically be having threesomes with another gal and a male robot. This will take men fully out of the equation.

Then, being capitalists, no robotics company esp like the one above will forego a multi-billion dollar market for men, given the fact that they can make luxury Lexus-like models which can have 10+ year payment plans esp when we're talking about high-end strong AI and polycarbonate, light weight actuators (circa ~2025). No way, this is the killer app and will sell like hot potatoes.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

thanks for your insight S_Parc

In regards to the original post, that's exactly why im contemplating whether i should ever marry in this country at least (I'm 20 years old). Because there's no guarantee in anything in life and it definitely includes marrying an american woman.

There are just way too many risks with marriage nowadays especially for a man. The thought of me getting kicked out of my own house, pay alimony, etc because of a divorce she most likely initiated. It just makes me think whether it's worth or not.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

well-informed wrote:It just makes me think whether it's worth or not.
Well, since you're 20 years old, I think you can foresee that answer. If you hadn't already encountered that innocent *soul mate* in some small town in rural Maine, fishing or hiking, then there's a good chance that you won't meet that person. I wrote this scenario in the other thread ... viewtopic.php?t=9540&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Today, I'm in my mid-30s; I first noticed that all kinds of manipulative American women were after me, once I'd turned let's say 28/29. That's when they're looking for a breadwinner and someone to take to the cleaners later. Please don't fall for it. Between 21 and 25, most non-rural raised American women turn into Godzilla or perhaps a more furtive version of one. Thus, you'll need to prepare yourself for the oncoming onslaught and it will be brutal, esp if you have sensitive temperament and don't judge people upon early encounters.

I recommend at this time to work on yourself, develop some language skills, schoolwork, develop a career. And try to branch out and make female friends abroad or perhaps, some transients in your area.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

thanks im not from a rural town, im from NYC and both of my parents are dominican. Thank you for the advice

If i do get married its going to be a girl from either DR, South America or the Phils. I speak fluent Spanish and i've had relationships with foreign women and it's so much more better. I know there still risks but it's less likely to happen than with american women.

One college professor of mine told me the 2 most important things a man must do; chosing your career and who you end up marrying.
If i do marry it has to be from a foreign girl
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

well-informed wrote:im from NYC
Yeah, I'm from Boston and what's funny is that despite our cities' respective never-ending sports (& food) rivalries, what we have in common is possibly the largest concentration of men hating femi-nazis on the globe. This is where we're in full accordance.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

yep i couldn't agree more
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

well-informed:

BTW, there's a town, 3 hrs from NYC and 2.5 hrs from Boston called Northampton Mass. This is the college town, northeast corridor capital of Castrating Lesbian Femi-Nazis. Their main recruiting center over there is Smith College but everywhere you go on their Main St strip, men are treated like trash barrels. I've even heard of men being physically beaten by butch lesbians for simply chatting with *softer* prospective gals. And no, this isn't the Lesbian night at the clubs, it's at the Laundry mats, Theatres, & other places where young people hang out.

Don't be fooled by its outward appearance, it is not a New England outing town, it's a hate camp.

I went there with a former girlfriend of mine and all eyes were on her & lots of loathing was aimed at me. Yes, none of those eyes were guys, they were all women.

So if you want to go for a cruise in the countryside, X off this locale.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Truthville wrote:Hear! Hear!

TruthVille

Truthville, most American women are not any happier despite all their assumed "entitlements". They're still not happy.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

wellinformed said: "In regards to the original post, that's exactly why im contemplating whether i should ever marry in this country at least (I'm 20 years old). Because there's no guarantee in anything in life and it definitely includes marrying an american woman.

There are just way too many risks with marriage nowadays especially for a man. The thought of me getting kicked out of my own house, pay alimony, etc because of a divorce she most likely initiated. It just makes me think whether it's worth or not."

---------------------------

Yea, well-informed, it's important you know WHO you are marrying before you decide to make the plunge.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

S_Parc wrote:
well-informed wrote:It just makes me think whether it's worth or not.
Well, since you're 20 years old, I think you can foresee that answer. If you hadn't already encountered that innocent *soul mate* in some small town in rural Maine, fishing or hiking, then there's a good chance that you won't meet that person. I wrote this scenario in the other thread ... viewtopic.php?t=9540&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Today, I'm in my mid-30s; I first noticed that all kinds of manipulative American women were after me, once I'd turned let's say 28/29. That's when they're looking for a breadwinner and someone to take to the cleaners later. Please don't fall for it. Between 21 and 25, most non-rural raised American women turn into Godzilla or perhaps a more furtive version of one. Thus, you'll need to prepare yourself for the oncoming onslaught and it will be brutal, esp if you have sensitive temperament and don't judge people upon early encounters.

I recommend at this time to work on yourself, develop some language skills, schoolwork, develop a career. And try to branch out and make female friends abroad or perhaps, some transients in your area.
Not all women are looking for a provider these days, though, S_Parc. Some are making as much as the man they are dating, and some much more.