Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why a woman falls for a man.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why a woman falls for a man.

Postby Woman'sview » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 pm

If you ever wonder why a woman go for a particular man, here is the reason:

"HOW HE MAKES HER FEEL"

A lot of men say that women are selfish, or they only choose the bad guy, or the rich guy, or the handsome guy, or a combination of all. But, right or wrong, a woman goes with a guy because of how he makes her FEEL.

She may describe it as goosebumps when he touches her, tingles up her spine. Flashes of lightning, thunder, electricity. In short chemistry. It's not based on logic, at some point, either instantly or sometimes within moments of meeting, she has already decided if she likes him or not.

If he is in a position of authority, the the setup is there for this to happen. Women are challenged by the dominant male. She really does feel different around him, and he is very attractive to her.
Not all women, some women, very masculine ones, or feminist ones, despise strong male authority figures. But it's a woman's nature to gravitate to the strong leader in the group.

A more mild mannered guy, who has less power, grows on a woman and they can become a very good couple, with a steady and dependable relationship. And the feelings of love will also be there, eventually.

Anyway, the FEELING is what women go by in all cases.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am







Postby keius » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm

I think that this is true for alot of women. It's why women like bad boys so much. However, it really is just one factor that is in a long list of considerations. The other factor's are as you stated...rich, handsome, etc.
Feelings are directly related to attraction, how charming the guy can be...sweet talkers, etc. A rich guy can make a woman feel safe and secure because she knows he's loaded and can take care of her.
Women prioritize.....so do men. Different women/men have different priorities. Sooooo i'll disagree that the feeling isn't really what women go by in all cases, but it is a big factor. The feeling is linked to everything else, and it's the total package that is usually considered.
keius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 pm

keius wrote:I think that this is true for alot of women. It's why women like bad boys so much. However, it really is just one factor that is in a long list of considerations. The other factor's are as you stated...rich, handsome, etc.
Feelings are directly related to attraction, how charming the guy can be...sweet talkers, etc. A rich guy can make a woman feel safe and secure because she knows he's loaded and can take care of her.
Women prioritize.....so do men. Different women/men have different priorities. Sooooo i'll disagree that the feeling isn't really what women go by in all cases, but it is a big factor. The feeling is linked to everything else, and it's the total package that is usually considered.


Yea, you got the point.
Women go for security, too.
Many of a woman would rather hold out, than settle, even risking that she might end up old and alone, with no man, than go against her feeling.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby odbo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:20 am

Anyway, the FEELING is what women go by in all cases.


i'm sure that method has made you very happy :lol:

the problem is that western women don't give most men a chance. believe it or not, what you see in a man is just the tip of the iceberg and you have to spend some time to see who a person is. unless it's one of the buffoons you're attracted to in which case what you see is what you get.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZygOKM_pM[/youtube]
go to 6:10 and listen for a minute. that's the problem here..

fyi the most mediocre people rise the ranks. doesn't matter where you are in the world the people in management are generally a shower of shit. but i'm glad the guy who all the co-workers hate (for having no dignity, getting ahead by brown-nosing and lying), i'm glad pretending he has some sort of power over other men.. gives you a sexual thrill. wouldn't want to live in reality now. but if someone starts their own business, actually contributes to the world by developing open source software, has many efforts/projects to improve the world, or best of all, thinks for himself and sees beyond the bullshit of our consumer society... nah i guess that doesn't interest you. i'm not talking about myself by the way, i know amazing men who can't get a girl because they aren't assholes, they aren't morons, and they refuse to degrade themselves by "pea-cocking".

women in the 1950s were attracted to good men, useful men, men good for society. now? anything constructive is seem as a negative "oh he works too much". women are attracted to the 70 IQ ghetto trash who has all the time in the world to cuddle and go to the mall with them because he has nothing going on in life!! i know Japanese women still don't care for how much a man makes as much as they care that he works hard.

theres nothing biological are being attracted to bill gates because he's rich or sick f***s like henry kissinger because he has power. it's culture. sick american culture.

if men focused on how women make them feel.. oh wait, some of them do. when they give up looking for mental equals, they settle for women who don't insist on being the cock in the relationship.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr9GgHthGAk[/youtube]

small, skinny asian women make white collar guys feel big inside.
when a man settles for being happy with some "fresh off boat" asian or a blonde bimbo 10 or more years younger than him, people often look at him like the world's biggest bastard. but when the majority of american women do this, it's the other men's fault for not being up to scratch.

Image

i think ancient cultures had it right where the man just picks his wife. women can't be counted on to make such a decision. men know what they want, women don't. in Tajikistan was it, men still kidnap single women. after something like a week of the girl (usually age 18 or 19) sitting with his female relatives, in a locked room, crying her eyes out, the "engagement" period is over and it's time for the wedding the next day. surprisingly most women are happy once the marriage is finalized. i saw a documentary and read up on this a while back. it's just like the scene with borat trying to kidnap pamela anderson but they don't cover the women in bags.

right, but have fun with the way you're doing it. it's worked so well in the past, would make sense to keep repeating this method. wouldn't want to change anything. we're all getting off this idiocracy sooner or later. i know you can't beat a woman in an argument, so you're right, you're 100% right.

http://centralasiaonline.com/cocoon/cai ... feature-03

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjkWvt-OZLk[/youtube]
"obedient like a good horse" :)
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Truthville » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 am

LinuxOnly is EXACTLY right!

What usually happens Woman's view, due to woman going by their just their "feelings" is that:

1.)The "feeling" wears off and then woman usually end up "despising" their so-called dominant male.

2.)As life goes on, the woman, usually after having children, starts to be the "dominant" one.

3.)"Peacocking" males, women usually eventually discover, are nothing but thinly disguised facades of 2 parts bullshit and one part child-like arrogance.


And on and on!

Case in point: I have a child-hood friend. This guy was the biggest dog around. He's extremely good-looking but a pig. Not too bright, a good guy mostly but has a weakness for women. He married his childhood sweetheart, they have two teen-age children and THEY BOTH ARE MISERABLE!!! She got with him because he was a "challenge", a so-called "Alpha" Male, and very good-looking. NOT because she was compatable with him in anyway. He got with her because, he would of course never admit it, she is his surrogate mother.

SHE moans and groans about him all the time. He moans and groans about her all the time. Funningly enough, I told her way back in the beginning that it wasn't going to work. I like them both, but I could see the trouble ahead.

Once the kids are gone, I see this marriage imploding.

So much for going with your "feelings," right woman's view? I doubt she, my friend, has any "feeling" for her so-called "Alpha" male anymore.

You should be careful what you wish for sweetheart!

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Woman'sview » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 am

LinuxOnly wrote:
Anyway, the FEELING is what women go by in all cases.


i'm sure that method has made you very happy :lol:

the problem is that western women don't give most men a chance. believe it or not, what you see in a man is just the tip of the iceberg and you have to spend some time to see who a person is. unless it's one of the buffoons you're attracted to in which case what you see is what you get.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZygOKM_pM[/youtube]
go to 6:10 and listen for a minute. that's the problem here..

fyi the most mediocre people rise the ranks. doesn't matter where you are in the world the people in management are generally a shower of shit. but i'm glad the guy who all the co-workers hate (for having no dignity, getting ahead by brown-nosing and lying), i'm glad pretending he has some sort of power over other men.. gives you a sexual thrill. wouldn't want to live in reality now. but if someone starts their own business, actually contributes to the world by developing open source software, has many efforts/projects to improve the world, or best of all, thinks for himself and sees beyond the bullshit of our consumer society... nah i guess that doesn't interest you. i'm not talking about myself by the way, i know amazing men who can't get a girl because they aren't assholes, they aren't morons, and they refuse to degrade themselves by "pea-cocking".

women in the 1950s were attracted to good men, useful men, men good for society. now? anything constructive is seem as a negative "oh he works too much". women are attracted to the 70 IQ ghetto trash who has all the time in the world to cuddle and go to the mall with them because he has nothing going on in life!! i know Japanese women still don't care for how much a man makes as much as they care that he works hard.

theres nothing biological are being attracted to bill gates because he's rich or sick f***s like henry kissinger because he has power. it's culture. sick american culture.

if men focused on how women make them feel.. oh wait, some of them do. when they give up looking for mental equals, they settle for women who don't insist on being the cock in the relationship.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr9GgHthGAk[/youtube]

small, skinny asian women make white collar guys feel big inside.
when a man settles for being happy with some "fresh off boat" asian or a blonde bimbo 10 or more years younger than him, people often look at him like the world's biggest bastard. but when the majority of american women do this, it's the other men's fault for not being up to scratch.

Image

i think ancient cultures had it right where the man just picks his wife. women can't be counted on to make such a decision. men know what they want, women don't. in Tajikistan was it, men still kidnap single women. after something like a week of the girl (usually age 18 or 19) sitting with his female relatives, in a locked room, crying her eyes out, the "engagement" period is over and it's time for the wedding the next day. surprisingly most women are happy once the marriage is finalized. i saw a documentary and read up on this a while back. it's just like the scene with borat trying to kidnap pamela anderson but they don't cover the women in bags.

right, but have fun with the way you're doing it. it's worked so well in the past, would make sense to keep repeating this method. wouldn't want to change anything. we're all getting off this idiocracy sooner or later. i know you can't beat a woman in an argument, so you're right, you're 100% right.

http://centralasiaonline.com/cocoon/cai ... feature-03

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjkWvt-OZLk[/youtube]
"obedient like a good horse" :)


LinuxOnly, I not talking necessarily about myself, I am talking about women in general.
I like to clarify that when I speak about opposites, I am not talking about moral character, I am talking about feminine attributes and it's opposites.

I also want to say in regards to the video about bride kidnapping, you won't help your cause by putting that on here. What about mutual respect and fair fighting. If that is the way you see women, no wonder you have problems getting a girlfriend.

If a man was to do that in the U.S., he will be charged with stalking, conspiracy to kidnap, and kidnapping, along with his friends who participated. He probably will get even a life sentence. He will be branded for life as a sex offender and sex predator.

This video is going to backfire in helping your cause.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby Woman'sview » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 am

Truthville wrote:LinuxOnly is EXACTLY right!

What usually happens Woman's view, due to woman going by their just their "feelings" is that:

1.)The "feeling" wears off and then woman usually end up "despising" their so-called dominant male.

2.)As life goes on, the woman, usually after having children, starts to be the "dominant" one.

3.)"Peacocking" males, women usually eventually discover, are nothing but thinly disguised facades of 2 parts bullshit and one part child-like arrogance.


And on and on!

Case in point: I have a child-hood friend. This guy was the biggest dog around. He's extremely good-looking but a pig. Not too bright, a good guy mostly but has a weakness for women. He married his childhood sweetheart, they have two teen-age children and THEY BOTH ARE MISERABLE!!! She got with him because he was a "challenge", a so-called "Alpha" Male, and very good-looking. NOT because she was compatable with him in anyway. He got with her because, he would of course never admit it, she is his surrogate mother.

SHE moans and groans about him all the time. He moans and groans about her all the time. Funningly enough, I told her way back in the beginning that it wasn't going to work. I like them both, but I could see the trouble ahead.

Once the kids are gone, I see this marriage imploding.

So much for going with your "feelings," right woman's view? I doubt she, my friend, has any "feeling" for her so-called "Alpha" male anymore.

You should be careful what you wish for sweetheart!

TruthVille


Truthville, I think that was a good post and I agree with it. There are many people in situations like your friend and his wife. People usually have to find these things out by themselves, it doesn't matter what you tell them.

Anyway, for right or wrong, women choose men by feelings. AND THAT GOES NOT ONLY FOR WOMEN BUT MEN DO IT, TOO.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby S_Parc » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 am

LinuxOnly, in another thread, I'd made this admonition about Woman'sView:

she's playing a type of phony Devil's Advocate of the 'diamond in the rough' sophistry. What I believe, however, is she's actually trying to be a type of Agent Provocateur where she entraps a guy into responding with a racist/bigoted/sexist/criminal remark as a way of winning her case against him.


Realize, posting Borat-like quibs will easily put her back on the map. The key here is to isolate and dis-empower those with hidden agendas.


Woman'sview wrote:Anyway, for right or wrong, women choose men by feelings. AND THAT GOES NOT ONLY FOR WOMEN BUT MEN DO IT, TOO.


Men also take their decision making to another level and that's of discernment. After the age of 25, once I sense that a woman's a hypocrite or a fool, she's history. Thus, emotionalism is of little value long term.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 am

Woman'sview wrote:This video is going to backfire in helping your cause.


what cause is that. american women are trash, nothing i do will revert that.

i don't have trouble getting a date.
well here's the problem, you come up to them and they judge you off the bat. as i've already mentioned this is a flawed method. but because of this system the girls i find interesting don't show interest in me, and there are those who will like me for no reason.. who I don't even know, and it feels awkward being a guy and attracting them just with my looks. don't objectify me! :lol:

so this system leaves me f***ed both ways. either they think i'm not something (by judging just by first impression), or they think i'm something i'm not (again by judging).

but there are ways to force the issue, or places to meet girls where their "judging" is temporarily disabled and they're in a receptive, not a "hater" mood, but even then it requires too much effort. it feels like a chore, you might have to plan ahead, it can take days, unless she's drunk or a latina. all for a bitch that 9 times out of 10 is totally not worth it. in a normal country it's enjoyable and you can be spontaneous. but here everyone is "busy" doing unnecessary bullshit. but don't you dare bring that obvious fact to the light or you'll have one pissed off person. see, staying busy is how people here convince themselves they don't live in the matrix. but getting a date and dealing with mind games and all (trying to understand what the two-faced bitch really means) isn't the biggest problem.

by far my biggest problem, and i think this is true for most guys there, is that they're all empty-headed humanoids with a vagina, soulless.

you're more likely to have a meaningful conversation with a 12 year old than any of these "adult" women.

and don't say they aren't trash, they even like being treated like trash! when i think of american women i think of them yelling "woo!" for no reason, then asking me to act like white trash, "call me babe". or saying really disgusting things like "do you like my girls" (her breasts). i'm literally shivering here. they're way too try-hard. and if you say anything they might call you gay and storm out saying i don't need you anyway. from what i gather, foreign women want a guy so they're not lonely. american women want a guy to pump up their ego, because they want to hide their insecurities, much like american guys btw, especially the so called "alpha males" aka omega man-whores.. as someone mentioned on one of the other threads, they don't know how to love. so apart from being very stupid, there's that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-g5y_RpLqE[/youtube]
best film
Last edited by odbo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 am

wanna be pornstars. there we go. that sums up like 80% of american women
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

LinuxOnly said:


what cause is that. american women are trash, nothing i do will revert that.

i don't have trouble getting a date.
well here's the problem, you come up to them and they judge you off the bat. as i've already mentioned this is a flawed method. but because of this system the girls i find interesting don't show interest in me, and there are those who will like me for no reason.. who I don't even know, and it feels awkward being a guy and attracting them just with my looks. don't objectify me! Laughing

so this system leaves me f***ed both ways. either they think i'm not something (by judging just by first impression), or they think i'm something i'm not (again by judging).

but there are ways to force the issue, or places to meet girls where their "judging" is temporarily disabled and they're in a receptive, not a "hater" mood, but even then it requires too much effort. it feels like a chore, you might have to plan ahead, it can take days, unless she's drunk or a latina. all for a bitch that 9 times out of 10 is totally not worth it. in a normal country it's enjoyable and you can be spontaneous. but here everyone is "busy" doing unnecessary bullshit. but don't you dare bring that obvious fact to the light or you'll have one pissed off person. see, staying busy is how people here convince themselves they don't live in the matrix. but getting a date and dealing with mind games and all (trying to understand what the two-faced bitch really means) isn't the biggest problem.

by far my biggest problem, and i think this is true for most guys there, is that they're all empty-headed humanoids with a vagina, soulless.

you're more likely to have a meaningful conversation with a 12 year old than any of these "adult" women.

and don't say they aren't trash, they even like being treated like trash! when i think of american women i think of them yelling "woo!" for no reason, then asking me to act like white trash, "call me babe". or saying really disgusting things like "do you like my girls" (her breasts). i'm literally shivering here. they're way too try-hard. and if you say anything they might call you gay and storm out saying i don't need you anyway. from what i gather, foreign women want a guy so they're not lonely. american women want a guy to pump up their ego, because they want to hide their insecurities, much like american guys btw, especially the so called "alpha males" aka omega man-whores.. as someone mentioned on one of the other threads, they don't know how to love. so apart from being very stupid, there's that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Linuxonly, I get you. I think what you are trying to say, is that you are tired of the games that some women play. After a while of this, it can really make a person hard or bitter. Unfortunately, this is part of the fabric of American society,and every male who wants a relationship has to encounter it.

It is hard to be judged on your appearance in an instant by strangers, where they see you and box you in immediately, or I assume, see something in you that you are not. Either way, they are not seeing the REAL YOU.

This is a problem, everyone in America has to deal with, sadly, and no one escapes it. Females go through it too. (When a woman reaches 40, if she does not look good, she just can become totally invisible).

Anyway, this behavior does not acknowledge your existence. We have come to a point where being human is not even accepted any more. The fakeness is more accepted, the artificial is encouraged, and the phony is normal. One has to try to jump through hoops and rings, do a song and a dance, and walk with an egg balanced on your nose just to get some attention.
Yes, even females, too.
The difference, Linux, is that the woman, if she wants to, can get a man if she lowers her standards or accept advances from a male, but men don't get that option. He has to approach and risk rejection every time he wants to meet a woman.

Many women who express an interest in a man first, may not necessarily have his best interest in mind. Expressing attraction to a man first seems to be a negative to begin with, and the man does not like that, it seems. So, that leaves the initiative to the man.

Women pay a price, too. Not as high as men do. But women pay. When a woman screams in pain, it is then her voice is most silent in society. Like in hospitals, nursing homes, widows at home, those are the scenes you don't see. But women pay a price, too.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Postby S_Parc » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 am

Woman'sview wrote:The difference, Linux, is that the woman, if she wants to, can get a man if she lowers her standards or accept advances from a male, but men don't get that option. He has to approach and risk rejection every time he wants to meet a woman.


The biggest weapon a man has is to earn money and then to not *care* about a woman. Realize, men are adept at being alone or in lone wolf type of lifestyles. If an American woman pursues a lone wolf existence, eventually she'll fall apart because deep down inside, she's an empty shell w/o a soul.

Thus, my sister will eventually be alone with her hubby's life insurance (this is after his biological demise) and her daughters. That'll be her final swan song as she bemoans the fact that her brother never loved her, etc, typical victim status play. It's a pathetic way to die but that's how I see American women, as pathetic, psychiatric patients.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby keius » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:42 am

Linuxonly: "i know Japanese women still don't care for how much a man makes as much as they care that he works hard."

When's the last time you lived in Japan?
Nowaday's the vast majority of Japanese women ONLY care about a potential husband's current or potential income....
Times change....
keius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby Fenix » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 am

Woman'sview is the worst American woman sympathizer I have ever seen. Linux and S Parc are tearing you apart in every thread you make so I don't have to even post. You are incredible.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Woman'sview » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 am

S_Parc wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:The difference, Linux, is that the woman, if she wants to, can get a man if she lowers her standards or accept advances from a male, but men don't get that option. He has to approach and risk rejection every time he wants to meet a woman.


The biggest weapon a man has is to earn money and then to not *care* about a woman. Realize, men are adept at being alone or in lone wolf type of lifestyles. If an American woman pursues a lone wolf existence, eventually she'll fall apart because deep down inside, she's an empty shell w/o a soul.

Thus, my sister will eventually be alone with her hubby's life insurance (this is after his biological demise) and her daughters. That'll be her final swan song as she bemoans the fact that her brother never loved her, etc, typical victim status play. It's a pathetic way to die but that's how I see American women, as pathetic, psychiatric patients.


S_Parc, one still need a woman in one's life as a man. You need children or your genes will perish of the face of the earth. You need human warmth and laughter. You need children.
When you die, you want someone to recognized that you existed, and to cry warm tears over you, and speak about your memories lovingly. So a fulfilling life needs a loving woman.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:37 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests