Why a woman falls for a man.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Woman'sview wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:S_Parc, one still need a woman in one's life as a man. You need children or your genes will perish of the face of the earth.
My sister has two daughters, thus my genes are still on the earth. What a consoling thought!
Your sister is not you, however.
You said 'genes,' my sister carries a large chunk my genetics. Please re-take Biology 102.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote:women that used their youth as an excuse not to work out or eat healthy, when their metabolism slowed down, it became much harder to loose weight. Many women are cocaine users just to loose weight.
:lol: LMAO! Sorry, couldn't help it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Woman'sview wrote:S_Parc, you sound like a Buddhist or something.
Try something else.

And yes, I've seen *people* transit and the ones who don't let go, get held back. But I'm not using this forum to talk about spirituality. Please drop the subject.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Woman'sview wrote:Phoenix Sosa, it's not good to ask a lady her age.
How did I know you were going to say this shit? You can't be forever young (young forever). I am 26, how old are you?

I never understood why it was "rude" to ask women their age. Say your age and move on. Ugh. It's not good to ask because you are an old prune. Fountain of youth doesn't exist. Women only have their beauty and that's it. If you had no beauty, men wouldn't talk to you. Hence, women being in their 40's with 15 cats.

I would like you if I met you in person, but you won't even say your age. Women are so insecure about everything. Can't even answer a simple question. It's alright, Betty White, I forgive you...
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:Phoenix Sosa, it's not good to ask a lady her age.
How did I know you were going to say this shit? You can't be forever young (young forever). I am 26, how old are you?

I never understood why it was "rude" to ask women their age. Say your age and move on. Ugh. It's not good to ask because you are an old prune. Fountain of youth doesn't exist. Women only have their beauty and that's it. If you had no beauty, men wouldn't talk to you. Hence, women being in their 40's with 15 cats.

I would like you if I met you in person, but you won't even say your age. Women are so insecure about everything. Can't even answer a simple question. It's alright, Betty White, I forgive you...
Some men may say I am a 9 or 10, I know I do good in the looks department.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I asked you your age.