Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do filipinas have pudgy guts?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kingjoe60 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm

philliphines some look really hot small bodies nice face what more do you want. Less selfish than western birds. well that only what i can say. The birds in usa and western are fat and over weight thats the real reality not the guts of asians.
kingjoe60 youtube
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm
Location: northern ireland, united kingdom







Postby well-informed » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 pm

yeah i agree with you. They are much better than american women and british women no question about it. I was just curious how a filipina probably around 100 pounds or less can have abs like that
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

For me, a requirement is a woman who is affectionate. My Colombian ex was from the coast of Colombia, where the women have that characteristic. I have never been to the Phillipines, but from the accounts I have heard, the women there are the same. That's why I could never get along with a Russian or Eastern European. You probably could find an individual with that personality, but it's not a regional trait that you expect, like in Colombia. As for a woman with ambition, I don't know how this can lead to anything good. My ex was ambitious and it caused problems - just another person in the relationship who is never satisfied, and if they get too independent they don't need you anymore. The simpler woman who wants to be a housewife sounds better, as long as she isn't lazy.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Mr S » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 am

I was just recently thinking about this topic while I was wandering around an SM store. I then noticed and remembered that there is still vast discrimination amongst the locals here. So, when you are shopping they "classify' certain Filipinos to work in various departments. (depending on their looks)

If you want the thiner, leggy, nice butt and taller than 5'5 then I would go shopping in the jeans sections of big department stores in Philippine cities such as SM, Robinsons, Landmark, ect. They seem to be required to look a certain way and they always wear a skin tight pair of jeans pertaining to the brand they happen to be selling (with high heels), leaving little room to the imagination. Most of these girls got it going on from the waist down, not necessarily the waist up. So most don't have any tits, they got it all in their ass and legs. If you like that kind of girl who is tall and has long legs and a nice ass then go browse the men and ladies jean sections of Filipino department stores. The girls will always come on to you cause they are trying to sell you jeans. You can then chat them up and probably get their contact number fairly easy.

Plus these will most likely be good girls so they won't be tainted like the kind you would find in bars and what not...

There is no way you would see women in Anglo-western countries looking like this trying to sell you something, ha ha.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby well-informed » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 am

Surely it can't be that easy to date the girls from the phillipines. Then again i haven't been there and have no experiences with them, maybe a trip over there would change my perception
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby Mr S » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 am

well-informed wrote:Surely it can't be that easy to date the girls from the phillipines. Then again i haven't been there and have no experiences with them, maybe a trip over there would change my perception


Yeah, it is. Well perhaps your looks and charm have something to do with it as well. But basically when I shop I get annoyed cause I get hit on by the women so much.I guess it's only a problem when you've been living here 6+ years and sick or it, ha ha.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby minnie2004 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 am

Hello there..Thanks for all the comments about filipina women. i just want to tell you that not all filipina women are chubby or fat..And not all filipina also who reach the age of 25 years old they forget to take good care of themselves most specifically their looks. i am a filipina and proud to say i am 36 years old already..am not trying to be conceited,boastful or arrogant about myself. i worked at the hotel here in thailand we are very much expose to western people but honestly i been misunderstood i am only 25,26 or 27. maybe because i am 5'2" tall only. however the real reason perhaps is i am very conscious with my skin, hair and body. that depends with women who aren't conscious with their looks. there's no two individual are the same. for me, i always want to look fresh and beautiful and mostly clean (toes and nails) :D

Good luck!!!
minnie2004
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 am

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 am

well-informed wrote:yeah i agree with you. They are much better than american women and british women no question about it. I was just curious how a filipina probably around 100 pounds or less can have abs like that


Well wait a second...

This is buying into some of that rhetoric that is said about men that pursue woman overseas. You know, there's something wrong with you which is why your not successful in an Anglo/Western society

The problem isn't that Anglo/Western culture in as much as the best women available are not interested in the average man. They are told from a young age they deserve the best of the best. The best job, best car, best relationship, best husband. You know you're Barbie looking for Ken. But then some detest Barbie because that's unattainable physically for a majority of women. But all the other features of the perfect lifestyle including being anything you want (notice all the jobs Barbie has).

Its the 80-20 rule, it works in both directions.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 pm

minnie2004 wrote:Hello there..Thanks for all the comments about filipina women. i just want to tell you that not all filipina women are chubby or fat..And not all filipina also who reach the age of 25 years old they forget to take good care of themselves most specifically their looks. i am a filipina and proud to say i am 36 years old already..am not trying to be conceited,boastful or arrogant about myself. i worked at the hotel here in thailand we are very much expose to western people but honestly i been misunderstood i am only 25,26 or 27. maybe because i am 5'2" tall only. however the real reason perhaps is i am very conscious with my skin, hair and body. that depends with women who aren't conscious with their looks. there's no two individual are the same. for me, i always want to look fresh and beautiful and mostly clean (toes and nails) :D

Good luck!!!


Ah the typical female response: "Not all are like that". We've discussed this in other threads. Women are notorious for using that line in response to every truthful observation that they don't like, no matter how accurate it is. Why? What is the point of that?

So you are an exception. So what? The question is why MANY OR MOST Filipinas have pudgy guts. Why don't you try answering that question before pointing out that you are an exception?

Why are females so inclined toward political correctness? Why does truth often offend women? Maybe you can answer that one? And how come women tend to conform to their environment and culture more than men do?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby well-informed » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:11 pm

@ djfourmoney

Lol haha the fact that other members concur with what i said means that i'm somewhat right. I don't expect women that i date to be ripped, but when i consistently see the same pudgy stomach on many filipinas who are 120 lbs or less one must question why that is.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby well-informed » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:20 pm

@ Winston

The idiot thinks that all filipina women are representative of how she alone looks. She can take her squeaky clean 36-year old toes outta here (like anybody gives a damn)
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby minnie2004 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:25 am

well-informed wrote:@ djfourmoney

Lol haha the fact that other members concur with what i said means that i'm somewhat right. I don't expect women that i date to be ripped, but when i consistently see the same pudgy stomach on many filipinas who are 120 lbs or less one must question why that is.


you might be right..but what if i reverse the question and use the word "fatso"? how will you react? i guess everybody is aware that metabolism determined by age, gender and the amount of exercise you do on regular basis. Like i've said, it's depends on the person how you discipline yourself or being conscious you are.. whether you're filipina or not. My response from your question simply explained that 'NO TWO INDIVIDUALS ARE THE SAME". it DEPENDS..because you ask why and most? as for you and winstons, i can't imagine how feeble minded you are. i thought this is a forum site where people has freedom to voice out and share their ideas or opinion. but why you people are so rude? no wonder most asian people look at you that way. A “realâ€￾ man is not afraid of argumentative discourse. Use your intelligence and experience to provide some real value here, really contribute and make it positive mate, if you are up for it which I think you are. How pathetic that you arrived with a conclusion that am an "exception". I didn't say that. is the word DEPENDS has been change now? just wondering...what do you think make you successful about this thread if you are acting like this? by your statement, you've confirmed that you are just as clueless about asian women and values.
minnie2004
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 pm

minnie2004 wrote:
well-informed wrote:@ djfourmoney

Lol haha the fact that other members concur with what i said means that i'm somewhat right. I don't expect women that i date to be ripped, but when i consistently see the same pudgy stomach on many filipinas who are 120 lbs or less one must question why that is.


you might be right..but what if i reverse the question and use the word "fatso"? how will you react? i guess everybody is aware that metabolism determined by age, gender and the amount of exercise you do on regular basis. Like i've said, it's depends on the person how you discipline yourself or being conscious you are.. whether you're filipina or not. My response from your question simply explained that 'NO TWO INDIVIDUALS ARE THE SAME". it DEPENDS..because you ask why and most? as for you and winstons, i can't imagine how feeble minded you are. i thought this is a forum site where people has freedom to voice out and share their ideas or opinion. but why you people are so rude? no wonder most asian people look at you that way. A “realâ€￾ man is not afraid of argumentative discourse. Use your intelligence and experience to provide some real value here, really contribute and make it positive mate, if you are up for it which I think you are. How pathetic that you arrived with a conclusion that am an "exception". I didn't say that. is the word DEPENDS has been change now? just wondering...what do you think make you successful about this thread if you are acting like this? by your statement, you've confirmed that you are just as clueless about asian women and values.




Let me solve this little skirmish:


Jas, people do have the right to express their views and the freedom to voice them however they please. However, everyone else has the right to disagree with those views in any way they choose.


I am not trying to take sides here.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby well-informed » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Haha it's funny how the very first thing you say is "you might be right....." followed up with a lot of non-sensical bashing.

First of all, i really don't want to get in the habit of arguing with you because honestly i rather argue with a wall. Im not rude with what i said (i find filipinas to be very sweet and attractive), i just pointed it out because of what i GENERALLY see. A normal girl from Colombia, Ukraine, Dominican Rep, Brazil, Peru at 120 lbs doesn't have a stomach like that of a normal filipina girl at that same weight. Also people who've responded to the thread who've lived in the Phillipines have agreed with the original question. Why get so defensive and pout like a petty little child when i speak the truth :)
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby BellaRuth » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Winston wrote:Ah the typical female response: "Not all are like that". We've discussed this in other threads. Women are notorious for using that line in response to every truthful observation that they don't like, no matter how accurate it is. Why? What is the point of that?

Why are females so inclined toward political correctness? Why does truth often offend women? Maybe you can answer that one? And how come women tend to conform to their environment and culture more than men do?


This seems a bit odd. Maybe I missed a big thread?

Why are we so politically correct? Why does the truth offend us? Are you talking about all women here, or just the nutjobs?

I don't see any evidence in my life for these things being true for women in particular.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests