I would like to report on what happened to me yesterday

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I would like to report on what happened to me yesterday

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Yesterday. I called a cab in San marcos to gary Job Corps; there was a mass student graduation ceremony (formal). On the way there, in the cab, we had to go pick up this woman from a hotel. She got in, and on the way, she said "hi" to me. I said hi back and asked her where she was from. The woman was Mexican (as in, she actually came from Mexico). She was very nice to me when we were talkingm to the point that I was sort of disappointed when she disembarked from the taxi cab.

So that was my first experience talking with a foreign woman. I enjoyed the small coversation that we had. At best, it is rare to have a conversation like that with a Western woman.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I would like to report on what happened to me yesterday

Post by Rock »

the_hero_of_time wrote:Yesterday. I called a cab in San marcos to gary Job Corps; there was a mass student graduation ceremony (formal). On the way there, in the cab, we had to go pick up this woman from a hotel. She got in, and on the way, she said "hi" to me. I said hi back and asked her where she was from. The woman was Mexican (as in, she actually came from Mexico). She was very nice to me when we were talkingm to the point that I was sort of disappointed when she disembarked from the taxi cab.

So that was my first experience talking with a foreign woman. I enjoyed the small coversation that we had. At best, it is rare to have a conversation like that with a Western woman.
As a default, you should always request digits + email or Facebook if you like her and vibes are good. You never know when your paths might cross again.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: I would like to report on what happened to me yesterday

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Rock wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:Yesterday. I called a cab in San marcos to gary Job Corps; there was a mass student graduation ceremony (formal). On the way there, in the cab, we had to go pick up this woman from a hotel. She got in, and on the way, she said "hi" to me. I said hi back and asked her where she was from. The woman was Mexican (as in, she actually came from Mexico). She was very nice to me when we were talkingm to the point that I was sort of disappointed when she disembarked from the taxi cab.

As a default, you should always request digits + email or Facebook if you like her and vibes are good. You never know when your paths might cross again.
I did not even think about that, and our paths are likely to NEVER cross again, since she did mention to the cabbie that she needed to be at an airport later that night. Thanks for the advice, though. I shall keep it in mind the next time I meet a foreign woman.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...