Angry American male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Angry American male

Post by Woman'sview »

Wow, there are lots of angry American males in this forum. I make it a point to not insult anyone, or not get personal with anyone, because I know life is tough out there, and I don't want to add to that. Long, long ago, I made a commitment to never insult any man, even if he deserves it. I really do try to live by that. But the anger here is palpable among some members. Interesting enough, I suspect that the native born American males are the most angry, and the Europeans and foreign born males here still stay cool once they find out my intent is not to do harm. It's amazing how some here can get emotional, and argue with a lot of vehemence and anger without pursuing any solutions. I've learnt a lot in the past few weeks about people here. There are some who are going about their business, and really pursuing truth and are willing to work with reason, others who are full of pain, anger, hatred, and are so hurt that they probably only feel good when they are beating up on an American woman. There are some people here who're miserable.

Thank God, that is just some, I see a few good ones too, and I am glad because that means this forum has people who are willing to make this world a better place.

Wow, if I hated men, some on this forum will give me ample reasons to hate them even more. Fortunately, I agree with most of the tenets that are discussed here, except for those who advocate having sex outside of marriage. When you guys put me in the role of bad American woman, the temptation is to take on the role. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not what you all project me to be. I have always been in sympathy with traditional roles for the sexes, and always will be, but some of you guys here, will have me be the devil himself.

If you hate American woman that much, will you not bring out the worse in her? Not many men rushed to my defense. I guess, the men here have been hurt too much to care. Wow, when you meet a real feminist (and I am not that), you will know. She will not reason with you, she will dismiss your sufferings.

Holding on to anger like that can only drive away good women, or bring out the very thing you hate in them.

Thank God, there are lots of good men here, and men who are honestly trying to improve themselves and the world.
I sense the Europeans and the other non-American born men here are not as angry. I am sorry life has been so rough on some of you guys that you have reached this point of such anger, and I do hope that good things happen in your life that can heal some of the pain.

I love you all, and even though it's harder to a love a couple of you, I want to get to that point where I might even do that easily.

Winston has a good website here. I thank him for letting me post on it.

I admire a few of Ladisav's articles and post. He is incredibly intelligent. Jackal reminds me of a macho man that I would probably like to know personally. Have2fly seems to have elegance and charm. I bet he takes a good picture.
I really have grown to understand many of you and have come to care about you even more. I have learnt a lot from you guys.

I hope that I have shown you something of the female psyche. I wanted to reveal as much as I can so you all can understand how many women think. I hope I helped.

You guys who set out to hurt me at every angle, I do forgive you, if it was deliberate on your part. But if you were just doing it in innocent sport, then I will try to not take it personally. I do enjoy reading a lot of the posts here, and some of it made me laugh not at you but with you. I laughed at myself, too.

You can't hurt me if you want to destroy me, because I believe in God, and people who want to destroy others really in the end destroy themselves. I still pray that men of all nations will come to find their true place in the order of life, even as I seek mine.

Once again, my overall impression here is that you are a bunch of guys seeking happiness, as we all are. Some of you are well on your way to finding it. Some of you have recognized the problem and have taken ample steps to do something about it. Some of you however are stuck on getting even, (and I hope, it is a small amount of you), and spend much of their lives, not trying to improve their situation as to blame all women in America for their sufferings, and to fall into self pity and to fall into the pattern of throwing the mud back to the perceived enemies. To those who may fall into that rut, I hope that you can forgive, because you carry your pain within you and you may never be fully happy. I wish you here your dreams come true and that you will find what makes your heart sing.

Anyway, a lot of my post was to help you understand a female's view point. I hope I helped even a little. If you read it when you were angry I hope you take the anger away and re-read them, perhaps you'll see them in a different light.

Joan
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

read my pm woman's view
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

RAAAAARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

We're ANGRY dammit!!!

We're furious! We can't contain our rage

I'm gonna beat a bitch half to death!!

Men have sat around and accepted what was coming for them for far too long. They haven't taken action for decades, worried that it would upset someone.

We sit around while the new generation of women are told this is what their dream man should look like:

Image Image

Europeans sat around while their nations were flooded with mass immigration, robbing them of their identity & heritage.

It's suicide through tolerance. No one's tolerance for pain is as high as a man's. Something woman's view will never comprehend. All the attacks on our psyche. Women are fine in this prison, but men are punished from childhood. Boys get in trouble for being boys! They are told they have ADHD, a completely made up disorder! And are drugged up. Because it is only men who will ever be a threat to the system. Men don't like government, men don't like bullshit. No amount of glorifying big govt using cowboy movies will hide the truth. And women? Women are done. Femininity, romance is dead. Don't know if you bothered to notice. All those great qualities you want us to have? Ya.. the feminine is supposed to give it to us. Or are we supposed to get it from these humanoids disguised as women walking around? We're supposed to be 100% perfect, and women can have just 5% humanity left, and it would still be our fault, our move?? Maybe it is and always was our move. The only hope we have is if enough men get get angry.

There's two kinds of anger. Drunk, blind anger, a futile exercise in stupidity, and the kind of anger that moves mountains, and fury that is directed at the right people.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Joan,

I think you are taking these things far too seriously. Yeah, some guys here are understandably angry and they like to vent about things which they can't talk about in real life in America and which they can't talk about on any mainstream forum. So some guys are just blowing off some steam. If you find those threads too ugly to read, then just ignore them.

You have to realize that there are some situations in which you just can't win. Some guys might care what you have to say, but others don't. That's just the way life is.

But I admit that I haven't read too many threads here lately, so I don't know the latest gossip. If you feel that some people have been unnecessarily abusive towards you, then maybe you should talk to Winston about it. But this is sort of a "Wild West"-style forum with an unusual amount of freedom. We don't censor much.

Jackal
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

haha what a twat. she insults men her in her first sentence and then lies in her second sentence. i didnt make it to the 3rd sentence b/c she is obviously a cunt
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Yeah angry men and nobody is generally listening. What's happening is Women in America as asking "What gives?" the reduction in child birth, the reduction of marriages, the "American Dream" unfulfilled, etc, etc.

The problem is them, Joan can spin how they free all she wants and its welcomed to a point, but at the end of it all, its basically American Men finally saying Enough and we don't need you.

There's already a concern in the Black Community that Black Women are no longer needed by Black Men. That's alarming to some only. I think White Men are also realizing that White Women don't need you either.

Some White Men are saying Enough and marrying Foreign Women.

Vote with your feet...
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

Post by Squirrel »

And you say that only nitive born americans appear to be the angriest? You are so full of shit! lmao! Have2fly where are you from again? Yeah! In your face lady! hahahahaha... You made me laugh thank you...
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Squirrel wrote:And you say that only nitive born americans appear to be the angriest? You are so full of shit! lmao! Have2fly where are you from again? Yeah! In your face lady! hahahahaha... You made me laugh thank you...
Just leave it fellows, this thread has divide/conquer (native vs foreign born, is Pat Buchanan around?) plus self-righteousness written all over it, that's the whole name dropping on 'believing in God' technique.

I'm calling for a diplomatic embargo on these threads. They don't serve for any real discussions on anything.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

well-informed wrote:read my pm woman's view
well-informed, I have read your pm and will send you a response today.
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

Post by Squirrel »

oh and by "improving ourselves" this means that we "see the light" and settle for a fat ugly bitch of an AW. Yep. We are all immature boys seeking to become REAL men. Yep.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Jackal wrote:Joan,

I think you are taking these things far too seriously. Yeah, some guys here are understandably angry and they like to vent about things which they can't talk about in real life in America and which they can't talk about on any mainstream forum. So some guys are just blowing off some steam. If you find those threads too ugly to read, then just ignore them.

You have to realize that there are some situations in which you just can't win. Some guys might care what you have to say, but others don't. That's just the way life is.

But I admit that I haven't read too many threads here lately, so I don't know the latest gossip. If you feel that some people have been unnecessarily abusive towards you, then maybe you should talk to Winston about it. But this is sort of a "Wild West"-style forum with an unusual amount of freedom. We don't censor much.

Jackal
Jackal, thank you very much for your post. I guess I was wrong in assuming that many were curious to learn how the female mind works, so I made myself vulnerable to revealing the secrets that our sisterhood won't tell you. I thought by revealing our vulnerabilities that I might aid some here to understand how we females operate in the same time and space as you guys, but have completely different perceptions and re-actions. I tried to leave my emotions out of it, so you could learn more how we act, how we go by moods and prevailing emotions, and not lineal like menfolks.

Wow, I had no idea what rage will rise towards the deposit of truth that others too have observed over the centuries, and the biology that governs how women think and feel, and the habits often repeated, that cannot change in time, since human nature cannot change, unless some miracle happens. That does not mean we don't have freewill, and that we are not responsible for our actions. We have free will, and so therefore we can CHOOSE to act from our best selves and our highest motives or sink to our baser desires, just like any man out there. We can chose to not give in to the baser impulses that rise within us. So it is an interaction between nature and freewill.

For those who seek to have a better understanding of women in your day to day life, I thought that life can be made easier. Whether one goes overseas or not, one still has to to deal with women's nature, unless you join a monastery or a exclusive brotherhood or other. And if you bring foreign women over here, they too, will become American women within a few years unless they practice a strong traditional religion.

To those who hate me, don't blame me for the way things are out there. It's not going to change what is happening. Feminism must be destroyed because it is a cancer to our society. Sure men are it's chief victims, (except for the players), but a lot of women and children also suffer directly because of feminism. Feminism destroys all it comes in contact with.

No, I try not to take the insults personally, because you guys do not really know me, and I know my life off these forums is quite placid and I enjoy the company of men I meet as I go about my day to day business. I respect the virtues and strength of manhood, and I always will.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

The main problem with American men is that they are too nice and love and respect women too much. They are desired around the world by women in non-Anglo countries because of these qualities but are crapped on and even hated in their own country.

It never fails to amaze me how many "whipped" American men there are. They've grown weary of trying to resist the argumentative, domineering woman in their lives and just submit to her. American women falsely stereotype Oriental women as "submissive," but the best example of "submissiveness" can be found among a large number of American "men." Women have worn them down, and all it's done is create widespread misery and dysfunction.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Jackal wrote:Joan,

Jackal

What's the matter with you? Are you some kind of gal pal?

Stop responding to her. You are only encouraging her to shoot off her mouth.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Well, there was something in your post about feminism Joan. So I had to post some pictures of Ukrainian feminist movement that just surfaced. No one cares about them, but mass media loves their protests because... you can see yourself :)

http://tap-the-talent.blogspot.com/2010 ... ainst.html
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... ine-giving

Well, I wish American feminists would look even close to that!
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

@ woman'sview AKA joan who bothers you baby ? tell me :wink:
hello