Angry American male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
onezero4u wrote:haha what a twat. she insults men her in her first sentence and then lies in her second sentence. i didnt make it to the 3rd sentence b/c she is obviously a cunt
Yes sir. She is passive aggressive in her shaming strategy. I wish she would just walk in front of a moving truck!

Nah, that would be way too easy for her...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Squirrel wrote:oh and by "improving ourselves" this means that we "see the light" and settle for a fat ugly bitch of an AW. Yep. We are all immature boys seeking to become REAL men. Yep.
It's one thing that the bitch may be fat; but being so, her charming and alluring demeanor should compensate for that. 15 plus years ago, fat AW were grateful just to be hollered at - shy, timid, and actually understood that she needed to be nice, feminine in order for the man to at least stay with her for a sexual smash or two and possibly an LTR.

But now, most fat AW think that the man wants to sleep with them then and there in the street when one says hello to one of them.

Grandiose attitudes from they are too much.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

swincor__ wrote:
Woman'sview wrote: Jackal, I thank you for coming to my defense. It is nice to see that there are real men willing to risk their feelings to protect a woman. With that attitude, you will never have a shortage of girls in your life. You are a real man.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Hey Jackal,

or should I say "Jackass"?

That's what you are, aren't you? I mean, "Woman's View" just made one out of you! :lol:

ROTFLMAO
Oh, for godsakes! I really don't give a shit about either of you. Like I said, I haven't been following the soap opera-like saga going on in the threads here lately. I was only polite to her because I don't know much about her. Maybe if I read some of her threads, I wouldn't be so polite to her, but I'm not going to waste my time reading them.

Anyway, Winston is around now, so he can deal with this shit. I have no interest in these kinds of threads. I'd rather talk about doing real things overseas, instead of getting involved in pointless internet arguments.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

WV,

You are not wanted here.

Leave.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Joan,

How old are you? Are you married or single? Are you looking for a nice guy in your life? Wanna go for a date? :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

globetrotter wrote:WV,

You are not wanted here.

Leave.
Only Winston can ban people, if I could, she would of been banned a long time ago! I don't like people like her writing things that try to pit one member against another (divide and conquer). She is disruptive and should leave and find something more construtive to do, like join a feminists discussion forum! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

jamesbond wrote:
Only Winston can ban people,

He could, but knowing how passive and lazy he is to follow through on any action, not to mention his cap'n-save-a-ho tendencies, I'd sooner bet on him banning a guy poster (which he threatened to do to me for the verbal smackdown I gave WV) than he would a worthless American female like WV.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

as funny as it would be to ban her
that would put her on a pedestal.
it would be much better to beat her into submission (with logic)

swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

LinuxOnly wrote: as funny as it would be to ban her
that would put her on a pedestal.
it would be much better to beat her into submission (with logic)

NO.

If you used logic, THAT would be putting her on a pedestal.

Women are wired differently from men -- they are creatures of emotion. They are like children, i.e., they act with little to no regard to future consequences.

As a man, you do NOT use logic or reason to deal with these emotional, child-like creatures when they act up.

When a woman acts up, you beat her (figuratively) into submission with the full force of your will to get your way.
Last edited by swincor on March 4th, 2011, 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Everyone,
I don't understand what all the rhetoric here is about. It sounds very subjective and personal.

No matter how much I love you guys and our "truth wavelength" together, I can't just ban someone just cause you guys want that person to be banned. You gotta show me a VALID reason to do so.

Just like if everyone around me told me that the Bible is God's word and infallible literal truth, I won't believe it unless they give me a VALID reason to believe such a thing. I'm not gonna believe it just cause my friends say so. A good logical reason has to be presented.

Likewise, you need to show me a really good value concrete reason for banning someone, a reason that is not subjective and is obviously apparent. For example, show me what she did wrong and provide clear evidence of it.

We should be about truth and justice here, not consensus. The majority is not always right. I gotta follow the evidence and my conscience. So far all I see is a lot of pointless bickering here that seems to be a battle of egos. If I am wrong about that, then I'd like to see some evidence for it.

If we ban someone just because he/she is making everyone here mad, then we would be no different than the other mob mentality forums who do the same, right? Shouldn't we be above that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Woman'sview wrote:This is addressed to they guys on here who single out my post for ridicule, irrational judgments, persecution, and to pick on me just because I am a woman, and only those, I wrote this:
Some of you who read this, you have become invert feminists. Where as you were once their victims, now you are them. You have become mirror images of what you hate. You have fallen away from innocence because nobody is born hating any woman for gender sake. You have taken on all the negative attributes of the women you hate. You are now an invert feminist. You talk words of hate and jump to conclusion, you have become irrational, full of rage, you have become her. You hated her. Now you are her. You are everything she is. You are no longer capable of free thoughts when dealing with the American woman. You have become blind. You have become twisted. You have become different from the man you once were. Protective of women, respectful of of women, and deference to her. You have embraced communist attributes of division, envy, rage, warrring with your sisters, you are no longer what you once were. You are playing into the hands of the people who want the genders to war with each other. You see the women in America that God has created as someone you hate. Why? Because she is a woman. You think that if you bring your foreign wife here, she may not turn and become what you hate. Well, there are no guarantees.

You hate me now, but you cannot hurt me, because I do not hate you. And you guys here who hate me because I am a woman, if you enjoy it and seek it out, then I want you to know that you have become just like the feminist. You have become what you hate.

This is just addressed to the men are that way.
This is a good point and something to keep in mind. Even though our hatred toward feminism here may be justified and mirror the hatred that the feminists unjustly directed at us, hate itself is a negative thing that can consume us and make us addicted to it. Eckhart Tolle wrote in "The Power of Now" that negative emotions such as hatred can create a "pain body" which is like an organism inside you that thrives and feeds on pain/negativity in order to survive. That's why some constanty hate, even if there is no reason to, cause they are addicted to the hate and looking for reasons to manifest it cause the emotion makes them feel alive, even if it's a negative emotion. Kind of how women get a dose of drama from soap operas, even though the emotions are not good ones. They simply make them feel alive, the friction I mean. It becomes a control drama. When you have a "pain body" it will feed on hate constantly and look for excuses to manifest it so you can feel the hatred again. It becomes an addiction in other words, and you will feel like you need your "fix". Many of us here probably have such a pain body, including me.

If you remember from the movie "Batman and Robin" and "Batman Begins", Batman was told that after he avenged the murder of his parents, it would never end. He would look for more criminals to stop, to replay his control drama. It would become an everlasting feedback loop in him, kind of like an addiction and obsession. He would have no peace from it.

This is probably why many of us here rewrite the same points here on this forum. It is our control drama too, and we like to replay it over and over again too, venting the same things. This goes for me as well. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's simply true, and I do not pretend to be some angel of purity here, only an angel of truth :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Angry American male

Post by Jackal »

Woman'sview wrote:Wow, there are lots of angry American males in this forum.
Well, the title is "Happier Abroad" and not "We Are Really Damn Happy in Our Home Countries."

You will never understand what most of the guys feel here until you have lived through something equivalent. Perhaps if you were a wage-slave in a remote province of Russia where no man was interested in you for 10 years, then you might have an inkling of what it's like. Until that happens, you are just another clueless outsider gazing in at some curiosities. It's just like the fact that people who have always been rich have no idea what it really feels like to be poor, and people who have been slightly poor are clueless about what it feels like to be really poor.

Some situations are impossible and no amount of "positive thinking" will get someone out of them (despite many naive people saying otherwise). A change of location is required, and until that happens, then, yes, many guys will feel pretty damn angry.

I think it can be safely assumed that none of your posts have truly benefited anyone here in terms of advice. So if benefiting men was truly your intention, then perhaps you should reevaluate why you're here, since you have not succeeded at this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could it be that WV's is one of those people that just enjoys playing "devil's advocate"? Some people are like that. They aren't trying to prove a logical point, but just like to play devil's advocate and get a kick out of it. They also like to leave cryptic messages for others to think about (which seems to be what some of WV's posts are about). Maybe they enjoy rattling others' chains too.

In any case, don't take that kind of discussion too seriously.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Could it be that WV's is one of those people that just enjoys playing "devil's advocate"? Some people are like that. They aren't trying to prove a logical point, but just like to play devil's advocate and get a kick out of it. They also like to leave cryptic messages for others to think about (which seems to be what some of WV's posts are about). Maybe they enjoy rattling others' chains too.

In any case, don't take that kind of discussion too seriously.
Maybe we should all refuse to visit this site until Winston Wu has banned her.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:This is addressed to they guys on here who single out my post for ridicule, irrational judgments, persecution, and to pick on me just because I am a woman, and only those, I wrote this:
Some of you who read this, you have become invert feminists. Where as you were once their victims, now you are them. You have become mirror images of what you hate. You have fallen away from innocence because nobody is born hating any woman for gender sake. You have taken on all the negative attributes of the women you hate. You are now an invert feminist. You talk words of hate and jump to conclusion, you have become irrational, full of rage, you have become her. You hated her. Now you are her. You are everything she is. You are no longer capable of free thoughts when dealing with the American woman. You have become blind. You have become twisted. You have become different from the man you once were. Protective of women, respectful of of women, and deference to her. You have embraced communist attributes of division, envy, rage, warrring with your sisters, you are no longer what you once were. You are playing into the hands of the people who want the genders to war with each other. You see the women in America that God has created as someone you hate. Why? Because she is a woman. You think that if you bring your foreign wife here, she may not turn and become what you hate. Well, there are no guarantees.

You hate me now, but you cannot hurt me, because I do not hate you. And you guys here who hate me because I am a woman, if you enjoy it and seek it out, then I want you to know that you have become just like the feminist. You have become what you hate.

This is just addressed to the men are that way.
This is a good point and something to keep in mind. Even though our hatred toward feminism here may be justified and mirror the hatred that the feminists unjustly directed at us, hate itself is a negative thing that can consume us and make us addicted to it. Eckhart Tolle wrote in "The Power of Now" that negative emotions such as hatred can create a "pain body" which is like an organism inside you that thrives and feeds on pain/negativity in order to survive. That's why some constanty hate, even if there is no reason to, cause they are addicted to the hate and looking for reasons to manifest it cause the emotion makes them feel alive, even if it's a negative emotion. Kind of how women get a dose of drama from soap operas, even though the emotions are not good ones. They simply make them feel alive, the friction I mean. It becomes a control drama. When you have a "pain body" it will feed on hate constantly and look for excuses to manifest it so you can feel the hatred again. It becomes an addiction in other words, and you will feel like you need your "fix". Many of us here probably have such a pain body, including me.

If you remember from the movie "Batman and Robin" and "Batman Begins", Batman was told that after he avenged the murder of his parents, it would never end. He would look for more criminals to stop, to replay his control drama. It would become an everlasting feedback loop in him, kind of like an addiction and obsession. He would have no peace from it.

This is probably why many of us here rewrite the same points here on this forum. It is our control drama too, and we like to replay it over and over again too, venting the same things. This goes for me as well. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's simply true, and I do not pretend to be some angel of purity here, only an angel of truth :)
I like the pain body concept. It's really important to work on anger, and getting rid of it can bring incredible freedom. I currently am dealing with the neighbor from hell who is basically a sociopath, who knows how to do and say things to get you angry. He does this to create anger and confusion in the mind of his victim, and eventually the victim will capitulate to his demands in order to relieve the pressure and get some peace of mind. The trick to dealing with the sociopath is to not get angry in the first place. Thus, you never loose your peace of mind and can deal with the threat in a rational way.

Roy Masters is a former hypnotist who specializes in deconditioning your mind to reduce anger, and he gives a lot of advice on how on deal with manipulative people. He has a meditation tape "Be Still & Know" designed to help people decondition themeselves from anger.

http://www.fhu.com/meditation.html

What you should know about being upset

http://www.fhu.com/articles/being_upset.html