Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Angry American male

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jackal » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 pm

swincor__ wrote:What's the matter with you? Are you some kind of gal pal?

Sometimes I actually like talking to women and being nice to them, if you can imagine that. I prefer that to sitting around at some sausage convention trying to sound tough.

swincor__ wrote:Stop responding to her. You are only encouraging her to shoot off her mouth.

Winston made me a moderator because he trusts my judgement. I'll do whatever I damn feel like. Mind your own business.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby swincor » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Jackal wrote:

Sometimes I actually like talking to women and being nice to them, if you can imagine that. I prefer that to sitting around at some sausage convention trying to sound tough.

Funny, I actually prefer the opposite, especially when there's no woman around I deem worthy enough to be nice to. I guess I'm more choosy that way.

Jackal wrote:
swincor__ wrote:Stop responding to her. You are only encouraging her to shoot off her mouth.

Winston made me a moderator because he trusts my judgement. I'll do whatever I damn feel like. Mind your own business.

I'm sure you will do whatever you feel like. I don't even trust HIS judgment, so the fact that he trusts yours isn't saying very much.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Joan,
Thanks for giving out your first name. So you are not Ahardy then, the woman who posted here before, as swincor thinks you are?

Anyway, I haven't read all your posts. I've only skimmed through the long threads that you started, and often I'm not sure what your real point is or what you are trying to argue. Can you state your thesis in a nutshell?

1. What are your key points and supporting arguments for them?

2. Regarding my three point comparison on the home page, do you agree with it? What parts do you agree with and what parts do you disagree with, and why?

Maybe if you can shed some light on those questions, I can get a better understanding of your position and what you are trying to argue or prove?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Btw Joan,
Can you try to give your take on my question in another thread about why women tend to prefer political correctness over truth, and get offended more easily than men do?

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6857

Also, what about this question about why women tend to conform to and accommodate to the environment more so than men do?

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9713

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:59 am

Jackal wrote:

Jackal, I thank you for coming to my defense. It is nice to see that there are real men willing to risk their feelings to protect a woman. With that attitude, you will never have a shortage of girls in your life. You are a real man.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 am

Winston wrote:Hi Joan,
Thanks for giving out your first name. So you are not Ahardy then, the woman who posted here before, as swincor thinks you are?

Anyway, I haven't read all your posts. I've only skimmed through the long threads that you started, and often I'm not sure what your real point is or what you are trying to argue. Can you state your thesis in a nutshell?

1. What are your key points and supporting arguments for them?

2. Regarding my three point comparison on the home page, do you agree with it? What parts do you agree with and what parts do you disagree with, and why?

Maybe if you can shed some light on those questions, I can get a better understanding of your position and what you are trying to argue or prove?

I read you comparison chart on the home page, and I am in agreement with all the foreign values, except "getting easy sex with women" I think that people should go dating overseas with serious intention to be monogamous.

My main reason for posting here in the forums is to give the female viewpoint, since this forum is mostly male. A lot of what I post is just observed female behavior, which transcends nationalities or time. I am going a lot on biology. If you take a foreign woman and put her in America, she will probably start acting like an American woman as soon as she gets here because basically female nature is the same universally. Only traditional religion can curb this tendency.

What many on here don't understand is women tend to act, think and feel a certain way, but we still have FREEWILL, so we can over-ride our baser impulses or our temptations to act a certain way or we can give in to them.

So when you find that I add not all women are like that, sometimes I mean, through religion, or resistance or nonconformity, some women make a stand for what is right. I try to not give in to trends and fads and prefer to stick to timeless truth.

Sometimes I am talking objectively about female nature, and at other times I am saying that I choose to override that tendency in myself. I hope you understand what I mean.
Last edited by Woman'sview on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:22 am

Stop getting your p***y wet over convicted murders and maybe the "angry" men on here will take your ass seriously, Woman'sview.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby swincor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 am

Woman'sview wrote:
Jackal wrote:

Jackal, I thank you for coming to my defense. It is nice to see that there are real men willing to risk their feelings to protect a woman. With that attitude, you will never have a shortage of girls in your life. You are a real man.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Hey Jackal,

or should I say "Jackass"?

That's what you are, aren't you? I mean, "Woman's View" just made one out of you! :lol:

ROTFLMAO
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 am

Protect a woman? I thought you American women were so strong and independent! The show's over...Learn some karate and protect yourself. No man is going to keep saving you the rest of your life. Manginas are not real men. None of the men on here should not defend this "woman." She is ridiculous and she needs to stop polluting this site with her cyber vomit. This woman is nuts. She already admitted she liked murderers. She is reeling in the fish and you guys are taking the bait.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:10 am

Woman'sview wrote:Jackal, I thank you for coming to my defense. It is nice to see that there are real men willing to risk their feelings to protect a woman. With that attitude, you will never have a shortage of girls in your life. You are a real man.

Hey fellows, remember when I said that the purpose of this thread was divide/conquer. The above is exactly that tactic with the caveat that Jackal needs WV's validation of being a man as oppose to others here, who're less than a man, because we don't cajole WV and her malarkey, thinly disguised as making an argument or even as rhetorical pulpit device stunt.

And yes Phoenix Sosa, you're right, what's allegedly strong and independent is really what you see above, a weak person trying to hide behind a guy. I have another phrase for it ... it's playing the victim.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 am

Winston wrote:Btw Joan,
Can you try to give your take on my question in another thread about why women tend to prefer political correctness over truth, and get offended more easily than men do?

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6857

Also, what about this question about why women tend to conform to and accommodate to the environment more so than men do?

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9713

Thanks,
Winston

At the expense of enraging my sisters, I am going to say that more women prefer political correctness than guys is probably true. Now I am all for politeness, and respect for different groups especially minorities and groups at a disadvantage in society. I think we should all do that no matter where we live in the world. Treat others as you will like to be treated. But with that understood, I think America is the only country in the world where PC is taken to such an extreme and it seem that women engage in it more than men. When it becomes a reason to argue with others, denigrate them and embarrass them, then it is a very malevolent tool.

In that case it is a weakness. It becomes an evil in itself. Weak people who cannot form a conscience on their own from a pseudo conscience that is driven by the majority. The payoff is that it gets applause and you'll never be alone because you'll always have a movement of people around you, validating you and thinking you are with "it". You'll never be the criticized one or the unpopular one. You roll with the current and you get the acceptance of the crowd. To not have this, you will realize you are alone and weak, and that no-one cares. So insecure women tend to say the prevailing opinions of the time whether it is right or not. In return, they get friends, approval. and validation. Most people are probably not strong enough to arrive at the truth themselves.

Women are more likely to do it than men, because they are more socially driven. Approval can mean so much to them. Even more than truth. TO fallout of favor from the majority is the equivalent of death to them. Most women generally don't make great leaders because of that. They want to be in proper form and to please. They are by nature pleasers. Being pretty, being loved and accepted is important to them. Mindless repetitions seem intelligent to some of them, because it gets the agreement of the others. The majority must be right, is their reasoning. We are emotional thinkers, and sometimes some women will take on the opinion of the strongest woman with out questioning it, and live with it like gospel truth. The majority, of women, I believe are not deep thinkers, but socially motivated and enjoy talking with other women as more pleasurable. Women who practice PC probably do because it is pleasurable to have the approbation of her sisters. They feel strong and powerful and can find an identity in repeating PC thoughtlessly.

To the other question, women tend to conform to the environment more that men. That is true. It is in our nature. It has always been that way and it will always be that way. We tend to be fickle in that way. Being loved is more important to us. To some women , truth is not that important. And that is very unfortunate. Because without truth, you walk around in darkness, doing a lot of damage wherever you go. Women is becoming the more evil sex because of this weakness. Wanting to go with the prevailing opinion can cause a woman to murder her own child, as in abortion, or do other horrible things. Women because of the ability to conform even to an evil dictator or a bad guy is a dangerous creature when she has been misled. She is an angel when she is doing the right thing and an evil creature when she latches on to a bad doctrine. Men can be violent, brutal and commit many outrageous acts, but a woman will do an act, and twist your mind so much that you don't even know that she is a murderer or an evil person, and have everyone thinking she is wonderful. In that way she can be the most devious, deceitful and twisted sex. Some women can be irrational and inclined to tune out logic and that is dangerous. Emotions can drive women. She can change from one thing to the next at the drop of a hat.

A woman without truth can be a dangerous creature. Guided by the truth she is sublime.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Woman'sview » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 am

This is addressed to they guys on here who single out my post for ridicule, irrational judgments, persecution, and to pick on me just because I am a woman, and only those, I wrote this:
Some of you who read this, you have become invert feminists. Where as you were once their victims, now you are them. You have become mirror images of what you hate. You have fallen away from innocence because nobody is born hating any woman for gender sake. You have taken on all the negative attributes of the women you hate. You are now an invert feminist. You talk words of hate and jump to conclusion, you have become irrational, full of rage, you have become her. You hated her. Now you are her. You are everything she is. You are no longer capable of free thoughts when dealing with the American woman. You have become blind. You have become twisted. You have become different from the man you once were. Protective of women, respectful of of women, and deference to her. You have embraced communist attributes of division, envy, rage, warrring with your sisters, you are no longer what you once were. You are playing into the hands of the people who want the genders to war with each other. You see the women in America that God has created as someone you hate. Why? Because she is a woman. You think that if you bring your foreign wife here, she may not turn and become what you hate. Well, there are no guarantees.

You hate me now, but you cannot hurt me, because I do not hate you. And you guys here who hate me because I am a woman, if you enjoy it and seek it out, then I want you to know that you have become just like the feminist. You have become what you hate.

This is just addressed to the men are that way.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Postby Sexter » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:52 am

serious intention to be monogamous.

why? what if we choose to have fun instead and enjoy multiple women?

I think the reason why you believe in monogamy is b/c of social conditioning in america. If you f**k more than 1 dude, you are considered a slut. If a man choses to have multiple partners, then we will. Some men go overseas to find a wife, others just go overseas to have fun. That's what free will is all about.

If you take a foreign woman and put her in America, she will probably start acting like an American woman as soon as she gets here because basically female nature is the same universally. Only traditional religion can curb this tendency.

agreed with this. A lot of american guys tend to supplicate and hit on women the "wrong" way. Hence, foreign women will develop an ego and act bitchy. I know this for a fact b/c I meet a lot of foreign women in san diego(bars/clubs/mals/beaches). They are more polite when you talk to them, but when it comes to sleeping with them, it's a whole different ball game

Sometimes I am talking objectively about female nature, and at other times I am saying that I choose to override that tendency in myself. I hope you understand what I mean.

womanview,

one thing you have to understand about american women and foreign women is the different cultures involved.

American women were conditioned to be cliquey and view "strange" men outside of their social circle, as "creeps" "troublemakers" or "weirdos" because of social conditioning

Another thing too... american women are in the western world. Thus, women nowadays are getting more educated and are getting more money for themselves. B/c of this reason, they really don't need a man as much as they did 30-40 years ago. Western culture taught us to live independently.

add in feminism.. And walla-->bitchy american women.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Re: Angry American male

Postby fschmidt » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 am

Woman'sview wrote:Holding on to anger like that can only drive away good women

There are no good women in America, except in some obscure subcultures. Driving away American women is one big benefit of my anger. All I have to do is to look at an American woman and she will move away, and I'm grateful for that because I want nothing to do with them.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 pm

onezero4u wrote:haha what a twat. she insults men her in her first sentence and then lies in her second sentence. i didnt make it to the 3rd sentence b/c she is obviously a c**t

Yes sir. She is passive aggressive in her shaming strategy. I wish she would just walk in front of a moving truck!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions