Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A request for the fellows here to stop engaging WV

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A request for the fellows here to stop engaging WV

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Hello fellows,

It's been obvious that we have a 'turfing posterer here who's looking to play all sides of the fence: provocateur, victim play, reverse shaming technique, etc, to keep herself relevant on a forum where she mostly ignores direct queries and responses & is mainly interested in self-promotion with some add self-righteousness (see disciple of God, perhaps she's really Joan of Arc).

C'mon guys, none of us are under 18 anymore. We need to realize that these are tools of manipulation and what's interesting is that outside of this forum, many of us would be tight lipped anyways, just to get through our week. Thus, why have our primary avenue of daily expression being hijacked by this type of trolling.

Let's simply stop responding to her and it'll go away. There are now, multiple responses, spanning pages, for every one of her posts. This is ridiculous. It would be like a Star Wars fan club where a majority of the posts are SW fans defending the trilogy against Mystery Science 3000. In other words, inane responses to cues like "not all B->to->D movies are bad so SW fans should first watch them" before seeing the SW trilogy. Or worse, pretending to be an alternate series Star Trek fan but then, shifting positions so that SW doesn't appear to be as attractive as it is to SW fans. Like, "in the end, Star Wars is just Sci-Fi, like Star Trek".
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby Think Different » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:01 pm

I've avoided her posts like the plague. No need to take her bait and encourage more such trolling and "divide and conquer" techniques. I think any woman who comes to this forum can see beyond a shadow of a doubt what we are about, without so much as a making a single post. There is only one reason for a woman to be here posting such things as she does: to divide and conquer and to wrest the forum away from the hands of those who use it to find common ground with others suffering this Anglo curse we endure in the English-speaking world. To paraphrase "Field of Dreams": If you ignore it, it will go away.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:09 pm

RedDog wrote:I've avoided her posts like the plague. No need to take her bait and encourage more such trolling and "divide and conquer" techniques. I think any woman who comes to this forum can see beyond a shadow of a doubt what we are about, without so much as a making a single post. There is only one reason for a woman to be here posting such things as she does: to divide and conquer and to wrest the forum away from the hands of those who use it to find common ground with others suffering this Anglo curse we endure in the English-speaking world. To paraphrase "Field of Dreams": If you ignore it, it will go away.


Yes, the idea here is of intent. And that intent is to lead the fellows astray with the idea that when they fall, crash/burn, that the onus gets sent back to them ... "you need to work harder". All guys reading this should understand this intent.

On the other hand, my advice is simple... if you haven't met her (see AW soulmate) yet (& you've finished college, ages 22 or above), move on, & don't waste your precious resources in becoming another statistic. And, I've provided a very specific story about my sister so that others can see it first hand. Her husband is a browbeaten statistic and I suspect, a heart attack victim in 10-15 years.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Jackal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Again I have to say that I haven't been following any of this. But if she is truly being this disruptive, then why don't all of you just PM Winston about banning her?

Is she the one that writes all the "let me explain why my nipples get hard when serial killers slap me with frozen sausages" stuff? If so, then I can see how some guys were initially entranced by the soft porn elements of her posts. But yes, long speeches that nobody cares about do get tiring after a while. That's what journals are for.

This is an unusual forum and periodically we do get people here who miss the whole point of it.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Jackal wrote:But yes, long speeches that nobody cares about do get tiring after a while. That's what journals are for.

This is an unusual forum and periodically we do get people here who miss the whole point of it.


Hello Jackal, in some ways, I'm not really into the whole banning thing, unless absolutely necessary. My preference is a diplomatic embargo.

I think it's ok for potential trolls to setup camp. I realize that having an irrational opposition force is sometimes necessary to awaken others to the notion that the nature of this forum is somewhat anti-establishment. And thus, pro-society elements will creep into the discussions to dissuade those from taking the correct actions.

On the other hand, this individual is setting up her own astroturfing *journal* on the merits of herself and her constituency. And part of this is to get folks on this forum, who're normally in harmony with one another, to start bickering over semantics and playing the blame game. This is counterproductive and assists no one other than that troll's self-esteem.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 pm

RedDog wrote:I've avoided her posts like the plague. No need to take her bait and encourage more such trolling and "divide and conquer" techniques. I think any woman who comes to this forum can see beyond a shadow of a doubt what we are about, without so much as a making a single post. There is only one reason for a woman to be here posting such things as she does: to divide and conquer and to wrest the forum away from the hands of those who use it to find common ground with others suffering this Anglo curse we endure in the English-speaking world. To paraphrase "Field of Dreams": If you ignore it, it will go away.

I also have avoided her posts like the plague. She seems to like to create controversy. Only Winston can ban people, if I could, she would of been banned a long time ago!

I don't like it when someone like her comes here, stirs up trouble and puts members against one another (divide and conquer). But this is what anglo-bitches like to do! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Grunt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 am

Whos to say Winston isnt WV?
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby swincor » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:18 am

S_Parc wrote:
Jackal wrote:But yes, long speeches that nobody cares about do get tiring after a while. That's what journals are for.

This is an unusual forum and periodically we do get people here who miss the whole point of it.


Hello Jackal, in some ways, I'm not really into the whole banning thing, unless absolutely necessary. My preference is a diplomatic embargo.

I think it's ok for potential trolls to setup camp. I realize that having an irrational opposition force is sometimes necessary to awaken others to the notion that the nature of this forum is somewhat anti-establishment. And thus, pro-society elements will creep into the discussions to dissuade those from taking the correct actions.

On the other hand, this individual is setting up her own astroturfing *journal* on the merits of herself and her constituency. And part of this is to get folks on this forum, who're normally in harmony with one another, to start bickering over semantics and playing the blame game. This is counterproductive and assists no one other than that troll's self-esteem.


Well, you'd have to be pretty clueless or mentally lazy not to know you're in an anti-establishment area. It's only natural that people will already meet a minimal expectation of awareness or knowledge, which means they are in effect already awakened.

So I disagree that such a place needs "having an irrational opposition force" as a way to awaken others. Believe it or not, sometimes people just want a place to hang and not deal with an "irrational opposition force." They'd rather just shoot the shit with like-minded folks in a relaxed, safe setting instead of getting all worked up, ready to do battle with a feminist troll. There are tons of other, more debate-oriented forums where you can have your fill of irrational opposition forces to your heart's content.

btw S_Parc: you were one of the most active participants in these threads involving WV. You yourself played a big role in prolonging WV's presence here.
Last edited by swincor on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Repatriate » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:47 am

"She's" a troll and creates long essay like replies full of stereotypical nonsense to egg you guys on. I have my doubts that it's even a woman because of the manner of writing/trollish nature. This person is simply not worth the time to even give the benefit of the doubt.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 am

Grunt wrote:Whos to say Winston isnt WV?


???

Based on what evidence or logical reason? You gotta have a valid reason for such a hypothesis. Otherwise you are just making random guesses. That's not logical.

I could ask "Who's to say that Grunt isn't WV?" or "Who's to say that Grunt isn't really a woman?"

I have no history of impersonating women or creating alternate screen names to start senseless debates with people, especially here, so there is no logical reason to suspect that I'm WV. None at all. If you make statements without a logical valid basis, people might think you are not intelligent. Keep that in mind.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 am

sure thing Joan :wink:
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 pm

swincor__ wrote:So I disagree that such a place needs "having an irrational opposition force" as a way to awaken others. Believe it or not, sometimes people just want a place to hang and not deal with an "irrational opposition force." They'd rather just shoot the shit with like-minded folks in a relaxed, safe setting instead of getting all worked up, ready to do battle with a feminist troll. There are tons of other, more debate-oriented forums where you can have your fill of irrational opposition forces to your heart's content.

btw S_Parc: you were one of the most active participants in these threads involving WV. You yourself played a big role in prolonging WV's presence here.


Yes, it was initially my mistake, as I used those posts to show to others what she was about but then, realized that I should have made a post like this earlier, telling others to avoid her.

As for the opposition force, well, perhaps you're right, we get too much of that in our lives already.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Jackal wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:Wow, there are lots of angry American males in this forum.

Well, the title is "Happier Abroad" and not "We Are Really Damn Happy in Our Home Countries."

You will never understand what most of the guys feel here until you have lived through something equivalent. Perhaps if you were a wage-slave in a remote province of Russia where no man was interested in you for 10 years, then you might have an inkling of what it's like. Until that happens, you are just another clueless outsider gazing in at some curiosities. It's just like the fact that people who have always been rich have no idea what it really feels like to be poor, and people who have been slightly poor are clueless about what it feels like to be really poor.

Some situations are impossible and no amount of "positive thinking" will get someone out of them (despite many naive people saying otherwise). A change of location is required, and until that happens, then, yes, many guys will feel pretty damn angry.

I think it can be safely assumed that none of your posts have truly benefited anyone here in terms of advice. So if benefiting men was truly your intention, then perhaps you should reevaluate why you're here, since you have not succeeded at this.


Jackal, I'm responding to you outside of WV's original thread on Angry Yankee Dudes. The above is an excellent synopsis on the situation.

Winston wrote:becomes a control drama. When you have a "pain body" it will feed on hate constantly and look for excuses to manifest it so you can feel the hatred again. It becomes an addiction in other words, and you will feel like you need your "fix". Many of us here probably have such a pain body, including me.

If you remember from the movie "Batman and Robin" and "Batman Begins", Batman was told that after he avenged the murder of his parents, it would never end. He would look for more criminals to stop, to replay his control drama. It would become an everlasting feedback loop in him, kind of like an addiction and obsession. He would have no peace from it.

This is probably why many of us here rewrite the same points here on this forum. It is our control drama too, and we like to replay it over and over again too, venting the same things. This goes for me as well. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's simply true, and I do not pretend to be some angel of purity here, only an angel of truth :)


Winston, in response to your reply to WV, I think I'll try to make a separation between a hurt, which is a memory, vs one which is a present day cultural persecution. Yes, in the case of a vendetta, outside of hypnosis, it's quite hard to let go of that pain body. It lives and gathers energy from subsequent experiences in life. I concur, Batman will never be at peace. On the other hand, when one is actually established in having relationships abroad, a source of income stateside, and does in fact have friends/acquaintances, that hurt really isn't active. It's more that there's a scab on one's skin, from time past, and someone (see Yankee Female power trolling) is making accusations that one's a deviant for dating abroad or engaged in some unsavory activities. What that's doing is engaging a type of present time *cultural persecution* with the caveat of tearing at old scabs, as a way of making it more visceral & a real time type of loathing. I see that as manipulating the context of a old ache and then re-casting it as a character flaw but in present time. Thus, in place of let's say a guy finding happiness abroad, it's a guy who hates AWs and thus, now goes abroad as some *near psychotic deviant*. Do you see the difference?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Adama » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 am

Winston wrote:
Grunt wrote:Whos to say Winston isnt WV?


???

Based on what evidence or logical reason? You gotta have a valid reason for such a hypothesis. Otherwise you are just making random guesses. That's not logical.

I could ask "Who's to say that Grunt isn't WV?" or "Who's to say that Grunt isn't really a woman?"

I have no history of impersonating women or creating alternate screen names to start senseless debates with people, especially here, so there is no logical reason to suspect that I'm WV. None at all. If you make statements without a logical valid basis, people might think you are not intelligent. Keep that in mind.


Why don't you ban that WV person???
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

To Woman's View:

Postby odbo » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 am

Image


Comply or be banned.

Image

Ended!
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests