Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Woman'sview, I'm Calling You Out!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Woman'sview, I'm Calling You Out!

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Miss Joan,

The pourpose of this thread is to call you out. I have noticed a vast majority of your posts on this site. The truth is, you're a DL feminist (a feminist that is on the "down low"), because all you seem to do is shame men who want to go abroad instead of choosing to put themselves through the hell of trying (key word: TRYING) to find a "good" American woman. Did I say American Woman? Sorry, slip of the tongue. What I meant to say was, "ameriSKANK woman". No one respects you here. The reason why no one (at least, I, for that matter) respects you is not because we know that you're a feminist, it is because we know you're a feminist yet you deny it. Personally, I would have more respect than an open, vicious, man-hating feminist (because at least she has the spine to be open about her views) than you, because you try to hide your feminist ideology and doctrines behind a smiling face. To quote myself: "It doesn't take Superman to see through a plastic smile." Another thing I wanted to call you out on is this "not-all-American/Western-women-are-like-that" bullcrap. If not all American/Western women are like that, then feel free to back up your claim with some hard evidence. Otherwise, sit down and shut up. Also, I am African American, and with that said, I would have more respect than the most vicious racist in the world (once again, because at least he/she would have the spine to be open about their views) than somoeone who smiles in my face, then talks down on me behind my back.

Miss Joan, We know that you are a feminist. Why don't you come out in the open, with your feminist ideology ("all American men should stay with American women, no matter how horrible American women are") and declare yourself a feminist (which we already know you to be)? Then maybe, just MAYBE, we would have a little bit more respect for you.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Re: Woman'sview, I'm Calling You Out!

Postby S_Parc » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:27 pm

the_hero_of_time wrote: The truth is, you're a DL feminist (a feminist that is on the "down low"), because all you seem to do is shame men who want to go abroad instead of choosing to put themselves through the hell of trying (key word: TRYING) to find a "good" American woman. Did I say American Woman? Sorry, slip of the tongue. What I meant to say was, "ameriSKANK woman". No one respects you here. The reason why no one (at least, I, for that matter) respects you is not because we know that you're a feminist, it is because we know you're a feminist yet you deny it. Personally, I would have more respect than an open, vicious, man-hating feminist (because at least she has the spine to be open about her views) than you, because you try to hide your feminist ideology and doctrines behind a smiling face. To quote myself: "It doesn't take Superman to see through a plastic smile." Also, I am African American, and with that said, I would have more respect than the most vicious racist in the world (once again, because at least he/she would have the spine to be open about their views) than somoeone who smiles in my face, then talks down on me behind my back.


Darn, here I was, thinking I was a mini-defensive center like D Howard but this is more like Moses Malone, all out blitz in the paint :D
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Woman'sview, I'm Calling You Out!

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:44 pm

S_Parc wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote: The truth is, you're a DL feminist (a feminist that is on the "down low"), because all you seem to do is shame men who want to go abroad instead of choosing to put themselves through the hell of trying (key word: TRYING) to find a "good" American woman. Did I say American Woman? Sorry, slip of the tongue. What I meant to say was, "ameriSKANK woman". No one respects you here. The reason why no one (at least, I, for that matter) respects you is not because we know that you're a feminist, it is because we know you're a feminist yet you deny it. Personally, I would have more respect than an open, vicious, man-hating feminist (because at least she has the spine to be open about her views) than you, because you try to hide your feminist ideology and doctrines behind a smiling face. To quote myself: "It doesn't take Superman to see through a plastic smile." Also, I am African American, and with that said, I would have more respect than the most vicious racist in the world (once again, because at least he/she would have the spine to be open about their views) than somoeone who smiles in my face, then talks down on me behind my back.


Darn, here I was, thinking I was a mini-defensive center like D Howard but this is more like Moses Malone, all out blitz in the paint :D


Should I not have made this post? Or did I do the right thing?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: Woman'sview, I'm Calling You Out!

Postby S_Parc » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:05 pm

the_hero_of_time wrote:Should I not have made this post? Or did I do the right thing?


Go for it! I'm cheering you on. Realize, being called Moses Malone is a compliment by most b-ball fans :) !
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Grunt » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to just ignore it? Thats what I did a long time ago. if I want cliche I will go hit the feminist sites.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Guhji and 10 guests