The odds are good but the goods are odd for many women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

The odds are good but the goods are odd for many women

Post by Woman'sview »

Some men here may think that women have all the pickings in the U.S. But that is not entirely true. Yes, we are approached by men a lot, and we have offers, and invites and lots of guys ask us out. But imagine all kinds of guys approach you, most of them have no quality or substance, they have vices, addictions, like alcoholism, drugs, etc; others unemployed, or not not good looking. Some are old enough to be your father. Some are players, who play with every girl they meet. Some are sadist who will rape you or hurt you in some way. Some are married. Some are about 400 lbs. Some can't even hold a conversation, fine, if you don't need intellectual stimulation. But for some women intellectual discussion is important for them.

Then, there are the players! The worse of all the guys, in my opinion. They know how to press women's buttons to get a certain response. They know how to get women to fall in love with them. they know us better than we know ourselves. They lead you on, with no intention of anything permanent. Fun, fun is there motif. They get all the thrills and fun out of you, and then they are gone when you need them. They are handsome and a woman's dream come true until they disappear.

Then there is the thug type who excites a woman and put hers under his spell, but he will take what he wants, degrade her, use her, and then move on to other females. Then there are the guys that every girl likes, thugs, players are included here, he has a harem of girls, to fulfill his every need and he doesn't stick exclusively to one. He gets many girls pregnant. They may not even know of each other.

Then, there is the rich guy who gets interested in you, but you never know why. Is it for sex or is it for you? In the game, you never know why a man is pursuing you, until you have given your heart and then it's too late, and he has broken it.

Even if you were to find a nice guy of of the dating pool, is he going to be compatible with you, personality wise, religious wise, do you both have the same objectives?

No wonder so many women stay single. And no wonder so many women would rather not marry than get stuck with many of these guys.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Really WV really, please stop talking almost everything you say is contradictory

1. What sex for the most part for pushing for marriage... uuuhh the same one that gets to keep half of the man's stuff through a feminist court system :)

2. Rich guys oh boy what a drag for a woman to deal with. You get free things from him, man that must suck for women

3. Yep these thugs are getting women pregnant left and right. You do know that for a woman to get pregnant she has open her legs to these "bad, selfish, non-provider boys" you call thugs right. You make it seem like they're immune to child-support payments too

4. And lastly the worst ones in your mind, none other than the players. Haha funny how many times i've made-out with sorority girls on campus by treating them like crap and not answering their texts. I find it kind of interesting how even when you write in a post, nice guys are once again mentioned last.

5. I can't remember the last time a intellectual discussion made a female orgasm.

Woman's view you're whole post was absolutely hilarious because of the utter stupidity you write. I just debunked all the non-sense you wrote. And by the way you're welcome
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The solution for women is trivial, remain a virgin until marriage. If it is clear that you won't have sex until marriage, all these problems simply disappear.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

The only reason why the goods are odd is because Anglo women seek out odd goods explicitly. Why? Well, birds of a feather flock together. You figure out the rest.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

WV, no one cares about this shit. Start your own blog instead of cluttering up this forum with posts that address issues that we've all long since been aware of.

The last thing we care about on this site is to get deeper into the thought processes of an AW. It's irrelevant to us. We don't care. Tell someone who cares.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Even if not until marriage, women really should wait a good three months or so before sleeping with someone if they don't want to get hurt IMO.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: The odds are good but the goods are odd for many women

Post by globetrotter »

Woman'sview wrote:Some men here may think that women have all the pickings in the U.S. But that is not entirely true. Yes, we are approached by men a lot, and we have offers, and invites and lots of guys ask us out. But imagine all kinds of guys approach you, most of them have no quality or substance, they have vices, addictions, like alcoholism, drugs, etc; others unemployed, or not not good looking. Some are old enough to be your father. Some are players, who play with every girl they meet. Some are sadist who will rape you or hurt you in some way. Some are married. Some are about 400 lbs. Some can't even hold a conversation, fine, if you don't need intellectual stimulation. But for some women intellectual discussion is important for them.

Then, there are the players! The worse of all the guys, in my opinion. They know how to press women's buttons to get a certain response. They know how to get women to fall in love with them. they know us better than we know ourselves. They lead you on, with no intention of anything permanent. Fun, fun is there motif. They get all the thrills and fun out of you, and then they are gone when you need them. They are handsome and a woman's dream come true until they disappear.

Then there is the thug type who excites a woman and put hers under his spell, but he will take what he wants, degrade her, use her, and then move on to other females. Then there are the guys that every girl likes, thugs, players are included here, he has a harem of girls, to fulfill his every need and he doesn't stick exclusively to one. He gets many girls pregnant. They may not even know of each other.

Then, there is the rich guy who gets interested in you, but you never know why. Is it for sex or is it for you? In the game, you never know why a man is pursuing you, until you have given your heart and then it's too late, and he has broken it.

Even if you were to find a nice guy of of the dating pool, is he going to be compatible with you, personality wise, religious wise, do you both have the same objectives?

No wonder so many women stay single. And no wonder so many women would rather not marry than get stuck with many of these guys.
Like most AW, you are simply ungrateful and your standards are so high that you disqualify everyone, for any reason.

I know guys that are rich and tall and they still get shot down.

You have elevated your standards to the point that no man can meet them. Just read your list of reasons above - you are looking for ways to disqualify someone, not for ways to say 'yes'.

Yes, I know that YOU BELIEVE that your standards are not high. That is just delusion and self-blindness on your part.

Most AW are fat and have no personality, yet they all have the standards you listed above.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The odds are good but the goods are odd for many women

Post by jamesbond »

globetrotter wrote:Like most AW, you are simply ungrateful and your standards are so high that you disqualify everyone, for any reason.

I know guys that are rich and tall and they still get shot down.

You have elevated your standards to the point that no man can meet them. Just read your list of reasons above - you are looking for ways to disqualify someone, not for ways to say 'yes'.

Yes, I know that YOU BELIEVE that your standards are not high. That is just delusion and self-blindness on your part.

Most AW are fat and have no personality, yet they all have the standards you listed above.
American women think they deserve a man with Brad Pitt's looks, Donald Trump's money and Jay Leno's sense of humor! The funny thing is, even FAT and UGLY women in the US think this way! WTF? :shock:

I have a news flash for American women, what makes you think you deserve a rich, handsome man, if you yourself have nothing to offer?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think WV should stay. Only cause, in her attempts to show how bad it is for women and how not every woman is the same, she is proving exactly that.

In fact, I hope that AWs continue in their quest for the perfect man. Mr Perfect.

At my job now, there is a secretary who just made herself a single mother. She won't explicitly state why she is leaving her fiance to me. However, she has said that her "counselor is the best thing that ever happened to [her]." Apparently some Dr Phil type talked her out of marrying the father of her children.

This is the type of people AWs are. Even when they are decent human beings, they are still awful mates. There is nothing they hold sacred. No relationship that they will not tarnish with their psycho-drama, indecisiveness, narcissism, selfishness and maliciousness.

I would bet $1000.00 that if the average AW met the man of her dreams and he did everything perfectly, they'd each still find a reason to bail on a relationship. They'd invent some phantom reason to flake out. Their own silly mindset always gets in the way. And this is why AWs are inherently defective models of woman.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Adama wrote:I think WV should stay. Only cause, in her attempts to show how bad it is for women and how not every woman is the same, she is proving exactly that.

In fact, I hope that AWs continue in their quest for the perfect man. Mr Perfect.

At my job now, there is a secretary who just made herself a single mother. She won't explicitly state why she is leaving her fiance to me. However, she has said that her "counselor is the best thing that ever happened to [her]." Apparently some Dr Phil type talked her out of marrying the father of her children.

This is the type of people AWs are. Even when they are decent human beings, they are still awful mates. There is nothing they hold sacred. No relationship that they will not tarnish with their psycho-drama, indecisiveness, narcissism, selfishness and maliciousness.

I would bet $1000.00 that if the average AW met the man of her dreams and he did everything perfectly, they'd each still find a reason to bail on a relationship. They'd invent some phantom reason to flake out. Their own silly mindset always gets in the way. And this is why AWs are inherently defective models of woman.
Have you ever played Mega Man ZX Advent? One of the main characters, Grey, was called a "Defective" by almost every main villian in the game but yet, he turned out to still be very good (Grey was a Reploid). The point that I am trying to make is this: Even calling an American woman "defective" is way too good for them, also, calling an American woman "defective" would be disgracing the word-- American/Western women give the term "defective" a bad name. you should know better than that :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jackal wrote:WV, no one cares about this shit. Start your own blog instead of cluttering up this forum with posts that address issues that we've all long since been aware of.

The last thing we care about on this site is to get deeper into the thought processes of an AW. It's irrelevant to us. We don't care. Tell someone who cares.
I agree, she can start her own blog about what goes on in the mind of an American woman. I think it's time we turn our back to WV and ignore her! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Enishi wrote:Even if not until marriage, women really should wait a good three months or so before sleeping with someone if they don't want to get hurt IMO.
Enishi, I don't practice premarital sex. Because of my faith, I don't advocate it either. Since the advent of feminism in America, it is much harder for women who withhold sex to get into an enduring relationship. Men would prefer to go to women who put out easily without commitment. So easy women get more, and women with high standards choose to do without. Unless, they find the right person. Thus, finding the right man who has the same values as you do is important.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

woman's view is fuckin' CRAZY. everything she says she won't do. she will go and do it. her most recent post above is simply stating how much she hates men. puts ALL the blame on men like they are the problem in society. she is brainwashed into thinking that men just want sex only. when this is not the case. she craves sex more then any man. and wants sex with them.

the girl groups here in america. they want his dick, his dick, and his dick. that want every man's dick in public. i have asked a prostitute before. and she admits this. she told me. the girls will never say it to men. but in the girl groups they talk about how they want dicks from male friends or college men they have the hots for or whatever!!!.

Women's View said " I don't practice premarital sex. Because of my faith, I don't advocate it either." this is BULLS***T. Tom Leykis stated before, " Whenever a woman says she won't go and do it. she is lieing. she WILL go and do the exact opposite of what she just said she would not do."

im sorry i am out of this conversation with woman view yeesh.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What's wrong with you two recommending women say virgins until marriage? Know there's a country just for you, its called Saudi Arabia.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

You have more odds! Men are waiting in line like cinemas just to get an ameriskank's attention. Men don't even have a line for anyone to stand in. I knew a 50 year old woman that could con any man to do just about anything and she was uglier than Shrek. So don't give me this bullshit about odds. American women in America have it made. Take the American woman out of this environment, you will end up like that white woman in China where no Chinese men knew she existed.