Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Racist UCLA Girl Rants About Asians

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 am

ladislav wrote:The definition of racism I guess has been expanded to the point where basically if a person or a group is not of Nordic look, you cannot criticize it at all. It is called racism.
But it is OK to criticize and bash the Russians or the Germans. Never heard anyone make any comment. Can you imagine people saying- these Russians talk so loud and then someone going "racist! racist!"


I think white people in certain US urban areas frequently accuse blacks or others of being racist against whites. I'm talking about certain areas of say Washington DC or Chicago. Within these districts, you may see microcosms of an earlier pre-PC era where whites openly slurred other races and nationalities. Also, racism against whites in Hawaii has been discussed a few times on this forum as well. Many whites overseas complain about xenophobia and racism in several Asian countries.

But as a group in the US, the PC machine is not on their side. Discrimination claims against non-white races (including Jews), gays, and women can often gain amazing media traction in today's USA. Not so if the claims are made on behalf of white victims, esp. males.

As for whites in some Asian countries, its more old school. Might is right. As a weak and disorganized minority, you are at the mercy of the powers that be and on-the-ground sentiment. You have little recourse to fight against race based or nationality based discrimination you suffer.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby Rock » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 am

LinuxOnly wrote:a lot of pathetic and butthurt losers on here trying to rationalize their denial. how about a little honestly with yourselves. better yet don't define yourself by your race or anything else and you'll be immune to being manipulated.

how about letting people do and think whatever the f**k they want.

so it's fine for some chinky zombies indistinguishable from eachother to buy their way into ucla, and cheat their way to a diploma without learning a dam thing along the way (including english).. which is what most fobby asians do, but it's not alright for some fat bimbo to make a vlog in her spare time complaining about one of the symptoms of what the universities are doing.

Image


Denial or honesty about what? How are we being manipulated? Because we don't define our races on this board? Be clearer please so we can respond correctly. And we're pathetic butthurt losers because you don't agree with our opinions? You sure are quick to resort to personal attacks. Kinda makes you the one who's butthurt.

Who on here is stopping you or anyone else from doing or thinking whatever they want. If you wanna think like a racist, act like a racist, and be a racist, go right ahead. Why deny it though? Are you afraid of the racist label, the danger being openly non-PC in the States?

BTW, I believe state schools like UCLA actually favor out of state and foreign students now, all else equal. At least at the undergrad level. They make more sense economically to a state government which has financial problems. The in-state students are being subsidized and indirectly contributing to the debt problem.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 am

Looks like she is being seriously harassed for her vid. She has received death threats, had to take finals under protection, and will withdraw from UCLA.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 4016.story

I think her biggest crime is stupidity. Most if not all of us are racist to some degree against one group(s) or another. And we've probably ranted about it to our friends too. But attacking a large and visible group in public (people sometimes forget that their Youtube channels are in the public domain) as a student or employee in the US is foolish. The repercussions are harsh. She's instantly created 10s of thousands of enemies which will include some nutters and dangerous types.

How easy will it be for her to find a decent job after she graduates from whatever school takes her in (better not have many Asians)? Perhaps she should consider reinventing herself somewhere in Europe or even LatAm.

It seems to me that some elements, presumably within the Asian American community, overreacted in the extreme. Perhaps its a symptom of a wider issue, Asian Americans competing for attention and power with other minority interest groups in the US. Just a bit of off-the-cuff speculation on my part.
Last edited by Rock on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Swimsuit Edition

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:53 am

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby odbo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 am

Rock wrote:Denial or honesty about what? How are we being manipulated? Because we don't define our races on this board? Be clearer please so we can respond correctly. And we're pathetic butthurt losers because you don't agree with our opinions? You sure are quick to resort to personal attacks. Kinda makes you the one who's butthurt.


if you get mad at the messenger, it's a sign that what they said has a bit of truth and struck a cord with you, but denial has you redirecting your anger at the messenger. messenger = girl

if she was just stupid, how is that news? theres a lot of stupid people out there..

Rock wrote:Who on here is stopping you or anyone else from doing or thinking whatever they want. If you wanna think like a racist, act like a racist, and be a racist, go right ahead. Why deny it though? Are you afraid of the racist label, the danger being openly non-PC in the States?


exactly why deny it. asians are the most racist ethnic group. if you're an outsider and came to live with some native americans, africans, arabs or whoever, or you're black and joined some europeans or latinos, whatever the scenario, they'd eventually accept you as one of their own, in their town, in their home. never in a million years will that happen in china or korea. you'll always be the foreigner

if someone complains about asians acting like dumbasses in the library or dorks outside of it, or even about hoards of them immigrating over here, that doesn't have anything to do with racism. if you don't treat people any differently because they look different, or wouldn't refuse to rent them a room if you're a landlord or hire them if you were interviewing them, it's not racism. bottom line
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

LinuxOnly wrote:a lot of pathetic and butthurt losers on here trying to rationalize their denial. how about a little honestly with yourselves. better yet don't define yourself by your race or anything else and you'll be immune to being manipulated.

how about letting people do and think whatever the f**k they want.

so it's fine for some chinky zombies indistinguishable from eachother to buy their way into ucla, and cheat their way to a diploma without learning a dam thing along the way (including english).. which is what most fobby asians do, but it's not alright for some fat bimbo to make a vlog in her spare time complaining about one of the symptoms of what the universities are doing.

Image

I doubt most asian students at UCLA are international students and as far as that "chinky" remark goes you can shove that right up your ignorant ass. I doubt you'd have the balls to say that in people's faces to begin with though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: Swimsuit Edition

Postby gsjackson » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Rock wrote:http://coedmagazine.com/2011/03/14/alexandra-wallace-racist-ucla-students-bikini-photos-revealed-26-pics/alexandra-wallace-ucla-asian-racist-10/#1


I'm inclined to think this whole thing is an ad paid for by the surgeon who did her implants.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby odbo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Image Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Image :D
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby ladislav » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 pm

this is why I live here in the Philippines, the concept or race is weak. The concept of nationality is weak. The whole place is chaotic and nothing is ever taken seriously. A speech like this here would create nothing but laughter and would be quickly forgotten.
As a side comment, on youtube, there are SE Asian countries constantly attacking Filipinos and telling them that they are not Asians, that they do not deserve the title, that they are Pacific Islander Mexicans so one Filipino fought back and he wrote this on youtube:

"Yes, I'm filipino and I never consider myself as asian - chinky asians are the scum of the earth.
Asians look more like retards or something ...they got this mongoloid or down syndrome feature, having an abnormal count of human DNA ! ha, ha, ha
So f*ck all you asians your nothing to us but a bunch of retarded mongoloids."

I read this to some of my friends here and they were laughing so hard!


Actually this was so funny, I read this while I was in Japan and I laughed so hard in my room, the front desk had to call me because neighbors were complaining of me making the noise. I was on the floor choking on saliva and I could not breathe. Oh yeah, I am sure the Japanese neighbors were saying bad things about the gaijin next door. Another racist rant!

Anyway, people need to chill out.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby momopi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:40 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110319/ap_ ... asian_rant

"Earlier Friday, university officials said they would not discipline Wallace because her video was an exercise of free speech, not hate speech, and it didn't violate the student code of conduct."

Technically speaking, laws against "hate speech" is illegal under the First Amendment, with few exceptions. i.e. if you incite violence that lead to bodily harm, or yell "fire" in a crowded theater that caused a stampede, you'd be held lliable for the consequences.

However, I think schools should be empowered to enforce a general student body "code of conduct". If I were the school master, and a student made such remarks against any ethnic group, I'd subject her to a minor disciplinary action. The rule of thumb is 3 x minor disciplinary action = 1 major disciplinary action, and 3 x major disciplinary action = expulsion. If any student is found to have made threats against her in retaliation, that student would be subject to a major disciplinary action.

For UCLA, I think this student gave the school a face-saving way out of the situtaiton.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Fenix » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

What I have learned from this is LinuxOnly is still a f***ing moron that contributes absolutely nothing to this site but personal attacks and garbage. I don't think it's funny that you show these idiotic pictures and you have the f***ing nerve to say the word "chinky"? Who the blue hell are you?

The only loser on this forum is you, dumb ass. If no one agrees with you or ignores you, we are the ones butt hurt? Suck my dick, you ass whore. What this girl said was retarded and now she is reaping the consequences. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and her cleavage unseen but no she wanted attention and it backfired just like your attention whoring backfires, you shit stain.

Go the f**k away. I haven't been reading this site lately because of your antics. Why are you even on this forum?
Last edited by Fenix on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby swincor » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Rock wrote:
swincor__ wrote:I really don't know what you're getting in a huff about, Rock.

She had IMO a legitimate complaint. Loud Asian (I'm betting Chinese, but maybe Korean) students who did not show consideration for the other students in the library and were talking loudly on their cellphones.

I have seen and heard this behavior repeatedly from Chinese (from China) myself. And so have others.

The fact that she's an AW is totally beside the point here. Do you really believe she was the only white student annoyed at their behavior? Or do you think it's just blonde bimbos who have this problem? It wouldn't surprise me at all if many other white students who don't talk like blonde bimbos, or who don't have hostile feelings toward other races, were just as annoyed too.

And I will bet you she spoke for a LOT of people, white people, who are too intimidated to speak out for fear of being labeled "racist" - exactly what happened to her.

I really don't give a shit if this is "racist" to you. I don't have a problem with immigrants or foreigners as long as they show some respect for the local customs, like not talking loudly in a library. Is that too much to ask? But when they act boorishly, there's no reason why they shouldn't be called on it.

It makes no sense to me that it's OK to talk about group behaviors as long as they aren't offensive. Reality isn't so sweet and nice, Rock. Different groups will exhibit behaviors that others will find offensive; it shouldn't be a big deal to point it out. We point out good qualities about Chinese or whatever group, why is it bad to point out the bad as well? People should be free to complain against groups of people (races or ethnicities) who exhibit rude or offensive behavior without being intimidated by the thought police.

I agree with what the blonde girl said.


First of all, I must say, your avatar is confusing. Its easy to forget that you are not Winston. What's up with that?

Secondly, I'm not getting in any sort of huff, just logically explaining why I disagree with those who claim that there is no racism expressed or implied in her post. I threw up several definitions of 'racism' which I believe are commonly accepted meanings of the word in the US. Then I posted the first half or so of her rant word-for-word and explained how it fit certain parts of that definition. So this is not about it being 'racist' to me. This is about it falling into the scope of some commonly accepted definitions of racism. I didn't create that word or its meaning. I'm just connecting some simple dots. If you don't agree, why not explain the reasons clearly? Counter my definition, assumptions, or logic. You not giving a shit about my opinion proves nothing.



I think you either misunderstood or somehow missed my original argument, because we seem to be on very different planes here.

I'm trying to argue that the girl's complaint had merit, and deserved to be heard. You seem to be trying to argue that the girl expressed herself in a racist manner.

IOW, you seem to be hung up on how she said something rather than what she said. My approach is completely the opposite: I’m focused on the content of her rant, not how she expressed it.

That’s why I didn't argue that she wasn't racist. For all I know, you may be right that she's racist. I'm not a mind reader. I can’t tell what she thinks about other races, nor do I really care. Nor do I think it matters in this instance whether or not she is "racist" because even if she were so, it still does not invalidate her initial complaint.

So yes, you are correct in saying my not giving a shit proves nothing (re: whether she is racist or not) -- but then, I never set out to prove she wasn’t racist in the first place.




Thirdly, many of the response vids were also racist, some much more so than hers I would say. Some may agree with the AWs original rant, others may agree with some of the responses, and some may see merits on both sides. But that doesn't change the fact that many of these rants fall into the scope of racism as per my earlier definitions. Just because you agree with her rant doesn't automatically mean its not racist.



I haven't seen the other vids, to tell you the truth, so I'll take your word they are as you describe them. Again, I never argued that she wasn't racist. My argument always has been that she had a legitimate complaint.



I admit that I am biased against this sort of AW at a visceral level. But that's besides the point. The issue being debated here is: is her rant racist or not.



Well, the issue may be that for you. For me, the issue is: is her rant expressing a justifiable complaint. IMO the answer is obvious: yes, it is.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby odbo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:What I have learned from this is LinuxOnly is still a f***ing moron that contributes absolutely nothing to this site but personal attacks and garbage. I don't think it's funny that you show these idiotic pictures and you have the f***ing nerve to say the word "chinky"? Who the blue hell are you?

The only loser on this forum is you, dumb ass. If no one agrees with you or ignores you, we are the ones butt hurt? Suck my dick, you ass whore. What this girl said was retarded and now she is reaping the consequences. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and her cleavage unseen but no she wanted attention and it backfired just like your attention whoring backfires, you shit stain.

Go the f**k away. I haven't been reading this site lately because of your antics. Why are you even on this forum?


Hey mr. freelance writer, send me a pm if you have a problem with me, don't have your period and air your shit out in public. It doesn't make for good reading to anyone else. Take the example of swincor & winston going back and forth like brats.

Look at the top of the page. What does it say? "Community of global daters, expats and freethinkers promoting truth and awareness". So let me ask, what the f**k are YOU doing here? And who the hell are you to demand what some girl should or shouldn't be saying. She indeed is reaping the consequences of living in marxist idiocracy, now with internet vigilantism to boot.

I'm on here to try to make sense of the world, to get advice, and to give my opinion (sometimes educated, sometimes not) on things I find interesting.. If you don't like seeing asians cheating through college and generally being parasites who give nothing back.. besides trying to gag others in a rage and denying there's a problem, there's nothing much you can do is there. Simply don't define yourself as asian or anything else and you won't find yourself being manipulated and being dragged down to gutter. Like I said it's very pathetic how these asian immigrants are furious over one girl when they don't hold themselves or their own family to the same standard.

And even if you have some perfect family full of intellectuals, what did the girl do? She said ling long, ting tong. Is being ignorant a crime now?
Being ignorant and being knowingly ignorant are two very different things. All you tribal, politically correct hypocrites are the latter because you can see a problem and change but decide to have your opinions spoon fed to you.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby ladislav » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 am

In Japan there are people who make fun of white people by pulling at their eyes not at the end but in the middle to make them round and by saying Paul McCartney, Paul McCartney.
Why isn't there a worldwide outrage over this?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: davewe, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests