Racist UCLA Girl Rants About Asians

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

newlife wrote:Only people with an inferiority complex about their race would feel insulted by this. Why?
You're just jealous of us asians!

Got rice bitch?? :shock:

jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

odbo wrote:
Hahahah. That Audi is done in such bad taste that ought to be criminal what they've done to it. Epic FAIL.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

I don't see the point in giving her opinions much weight. I mean, look at her and how she talks...I don't think she is a racist but yes her comments have a racist tone to them (or it could be her irritating manner of content delivery). As for content, it's not that bad, I've heard asians (including myself) say stuff that are nastier against other people groups. It is valid and has some truth to it.

I go with ladislav, swincor, Mr S, and odbo on this, though Rock has some points which I also agree with.

Wish everyone would just chill, maybe people are just over-analyzing what she said or looking too much into it and are being biased themselves.

I just can't take her seriously is all, and I fail to see how people can be so vicious to her. The way she went about it and posted it at youtube says she is not too bright, so I see it as entertainment. Maybe she really got irritated, and yup, asians can be irritatingly loud (I am one of the loud asians who can get irritated by other louder asians lol).

I'm getting a kick out of reading how people have responded to this, seriously :P

Chillax peeps
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

She has the nerve to talk about Asians when if it weren't for ancient Asian society her "Japheth" ass wouldn't even exist.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When I was in Asia I would often hear Asians say foreigners ( read white people) are rude, arrogant and loud.
Where is the international indignation about the racism there.
Even when I was in the Philippines I heard a girl say "Ayoko mga Kano"- I don't like Americans.
Where is the rage over it? The girl still has her job.

Oh and by the way, these Asian students are paying customers and they contribute billions into the US economy and keep universities running. There are no more white foreign students in the US- have you seen many? Any Dutch people any Brits who want to get US degrees? Germans applying for student visas? There are more white foreigners studying in the Philippines than in the USA. Ha ha ha! So, of course the university is indignated and all support the rage against her. It's ( mostly) money, man. Let them get loud and do what they want- they are paying money! Who cares about a Valley girl with a Pell grant when you have one million Oriental people stuffing the pockets of the faculty and staff with cold hard cash? What if she shoos away the customers?

Herein lies the truth!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I wouldn't read too much into her rant. Just an average UCLA PolSci student getting annoyed about somebody talking on their mobile phones in the library.

Perhaps what's missing in her ranting is that most Chinese or Korean students that crowd US top universities are often spoiled upper middle class kids who were never taught discipline and good manners in the first place. Suffice to say that, because of the single child policy, lots of modern Chinese youth end up spoiled to insanity by their families and grow up as ultimately studious, yet self-centered and cynical. I had a very good example of one such guy in my previous job and had to put up with him for a bloody 2 years!

This is not to say that every Chinese young man and woman is like that. Surely, though, that is the kind of upbringing typical of those families. And when they're off to a foreign college, all alone, they feel even less constrained by social standards and probably behave even more obnoxiously than they would at home.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Unfortunately, dumb bitches like this make ALL Americans look bad. Although many Asians are starting to realize it's just the women who are bad, not the men. After all, so many American men have gone to Asian and married or dated Asian women, and Asian women really have a high opinion of American men. THey realize that American men are very good people.

But yea, trashy white sluts like that stupid girl in the video give a bad name to Americans. White women are very jealous of Asian women because so many white guys are dating Asian women and white women are jealous. Asian women tend to be very feminine, petite, and beautiful, and white women are very jealous of the natural beauty of the Asian woman.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ladislav wrote:When I was in Asia I would often hear Asians say foreigners ( read white people) are rude, arrogant and loud.
Where is the international indignation about the racism there.
Even when I was in the Philippines I heard a girl say "Ayoko mga Kano"- I don't like Americans.
Where is the rage over it? The girl still has her job.

Oh and by the way, these Asian students are paying customers and they contribute billions into the US economy and keep universities running. There are no more white foreign students in the US- have you seen many? Any Dutch people any Brits who want to get US degrees? Germans applying for student visas? There are more white foreigners studying in the Philippines than in the USA. Ha ha ha! So, of course the university is indignated and all support the rage against her. It's ( mostly) money, man. Let them get loud and do what they want- they are paying money! Who cares about a Valley girl with a Pell grant when you have one million Oriental people stuffing the pockets of the faculty and staff with cold hard cash? What if she shoos away the customers?

Herein lies the truth!
True.

South Koreans are very prejudiced against outsiders.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

, I've heard asians (including myself) say stuff that are nastier against other people groups. It is valid and has some truth to it.
I know one girl from Siberia who now lives in Manila. She sits in an office in Makati and tells me that the favorite past time in the office by her coworkers is to sit around and talk shyt about Americans.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

ladislav wrote:
, I've heard asians (including myself) say stuff that are nastier against other people groups. It is valid and has some truth to it.
I know one girl from Siberia who now lives in Manila. She sits in an office in Makati and tells me that the favorite past time in the office by her coworkers is to sit around and talk shyt about Americans.
It's ethnocentrism meets manana habit meets poor work ethics meets basic human insecurity meets pinoy twist.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P