Why are these Global Daters dogging my site for no reason?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are these Global Daters dogging my site for no reason?

Post by Winston »

Just because this site is monetized gives these guys interested in Global Dating a reason to dog this site? WTF? Aren't they supposed to be on our side? What is their problem? It's not like their site isn't monetized either. What is their problem?

http://www.planet-love.com/forum/index.php?topic=6120.0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

hi winston
i think these bloggers are dicks they cant see and understand the problems that face men in the western dating scene. You have highlighted these issues well and deserve to be created with praise not this balls. Forget about these dicks and carry on the good work.
kingjoe60 youtube
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

There better web sites and blogs than this, don't listen to those fags. Their site is monitze, Pot Meet, Kettle.

You also have to remember that while many of us in the Global Dating sphere like the idea or have married women overseas they still think America is the best place to live bar none.

That's why they call your list bunk. You also have to remember many of these ass hats that are divorced from foreign women want to blame the culture they brought them into and not the decision they made.

I find this very problematic and don't take much of this seriously.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Trojan Horse, anyone??
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are people so stupid though? They seem to imply that people are the same everywhere and that if you are lonely, then the problem is you. What logic is that based on? It's like they are mind controlled or something.

They also mislabel this site as a purely commercial site and therefore you can't trust it. lol

Here is another example of ignorance and non-substantive comments. Why are people so dumb? These idiots didn't even answer the question asked in the OP post about whether peope overseas are friendlier/more inclusive or not.

http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/foru ... opic=23177
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That Planet Love forum is an example of how f***ing stupid people on mainstream forums are. Yet they ridicule you because you're not as stupid as they are. WTF?!

First they dog this site without a single valid reason, claiming that this site is not credible because it's commercial (even though there are commercial ads on their site). Then they say that I can't links on their forum without paying a commercial advertising fee, even though their forum is not worth paying fees on. I mean, jeez, their forum is not that popular. It has far less traffic than this one. And besides, I've posted their link in the website recommendation board here, thus advertising their site for free here too.

What the hell is their problem? All they do is make nasty remarks without any valid basis and do not say anything substantive. How can people tolerate that forum? It is devoid of anything useful or intellectual. You'd think that as foreign women seekers, they'd be on our side. But they act like a bunch of petty small minded idiots.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

You give away for free what they try to sell.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are these Global Daters dogging my site for no reaso

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Just because this site is monetized gives these guys interested in Global Dating a reason to dog this site? WTF? Aren't they supposed to be on our side? What is their problem? It's not like their site isn't monetized either. What is their problem?

http://www.planet-love.com/forum/index.php?topic=6120.0

1. Planet-love.com has plenty of ads.
2. You're a competitor.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Grunt, they aren't selling truth or enlightenment or awareness or free speech. They are selling international dating memberships.

I mean, sheesh, I allow competitors to post their site links here, as long as their site is good and useful. Why not? Why are others so petty and anal about it while I'm so cool and relaxed about it?

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I Didn't think Planet Love was mainstream....

I think all of us suffer from a mild case of myopia. Sites like City-Data and Planet Love (which I didn't know existed) seem to think there's a consensus built on those sites that is shared by million in Western Culture. They will sheepishly admit that their views are quite narrow and overjoyed when they meet another like minded person.

As others especially Black Men have observed, Black Women believe they are loosing a majority of marriage eligible men to other races, especially to White women when the numbers just don't back that up. But of course if you tell a lie often enough it eventually becomes the truth.

So whatever reality you live in you tend to believe what you either see or told unless you see an alternative view. Or you go into the alternative view looking for fault in that view.

I don't know anybody that has returned from more open cultures with a negative view of that culture, they tend to have a more dim view of American culture (such as it is).
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winston wrote:But Grunt, they aren't selling truth or enlightenment or awareness or free speech. They are selling international dating memberships.

I mean, sheesh, I allow competitors to post their site links here, as long as their site is good and useful. Why not? Why are others so petty and anal about it while I'm so cool and relaxed about it?
You are not only a threat to them, they see you as superior. Correctly, I might add. It is really no more complicated then that.