Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Foreign women Like USA !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Foreign women Like USA !!!

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 pm

what the hell is going on here. foreign women come here and say they like it here in the U.S.A. WTF.

They are ALL excited to come to america because of the fake propaganda about how nice it is here in U.S.A. come come now. that is just plain ridicilous. when they get here. they dont even like LOTS of men approach them. but at the same time they say they like it here ANYWAY. huh !? that does not make sense.

I talked to a lady here from east europe. she been living here for awhile. and she was very very standoffish around me. uncomfortable around me. and said she thought america was okay to be living in. HUH !?

foreign women change when they get here

1. standoffish
2. become unapproachable
3. dont want to talk to men for too long.

even if they come from a super social society like east europe. they stop being social.

even HAVE2FLY has said a couple he knew from ukraine split apart. the wife said she hated living here. and the husband said he has a hard time finding women here. and that the women in U.S. are scared of his accent.

why do foreign people like it here. yet they dont like certain things about it . especially the women.

when i talk to foreign women on facebook. they are excited to come here. i ask them do you have a problem with LOTS OF MEN approaching you. they said NO.

so it gets me thinking. I think the american women are telling foreign women that if men approach these ladies then they must be some whore. because women here in america have been BRAINWASHED into thinking. if LOTS of men approach them then they are a whore. this is why they are unapproachable. not because lots of men are approaching. but because of fear and being seen as a whore.

be careful about letting your foreign wife around american women. they will get messed up in the head. what do you guys think about this. thanks alot under cover brothers !!!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Grunt » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 pm

My wife, from Ukraine, hates living in America and so do I. We are actively seeking a way out, but there are points to consider. Potential income, level of prosperity, future opportunity, etc etc.

What makes America suck are the people and the politics. Otherwise its not a bad place.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:17 pm

yeah HAVE2FLY said his friends wife actually left him high and dry here in the states. my experience with foreign people in general have proven otherwise. that i can have a much better life in another country then here. i have it EXTREMELY good with women in almost every country except here and perhaps the U.K. the women love me in other countries. i have awoken and now know its time for me to leave this country i dont belong here at .
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Grunt wrote:My wife, from Ukraine, hates living in America and so do I. We are actively seeking a way out, but there are points to consider. Potential income, level of prosperity, future opportunity, etc etc.

What makes America suck are the people and the politics. Otherwise its not a bad place.


@ Grunt i would love to hear your experiences here about america. all the bad and the good ofcourse too. thanks abunch my friend.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Ssjparris... That is off base. What most Foreign Women like about America is choice and convenience. Notice I didn't say anything about quality...

They also like American Men who are generally nice and faithful. It takes adjustment like anything else to get use to gruff nature of their men back home but once the adjustment is made, they like dating American Men....

Tails of Woe are easier to tell than tails of success which tend to be boring, I can tell you two or three stories of broken up marriages to FSU women, to Asian women, to Latin women but what purpose would that serve?

To me that serves as disillusion and discouragement to people looking for answers or encouragement. I am not a negative person by nature so I don't automatically believe things will turn out bad.

But some people are convinced in life your just screwed unless you do it exactly their way.

Leaving the US is not practical for most people, be realistic. Yes its saving and spending habits but its larger than that. Most Foreign Women come here looking for an opportunity they can't get back at home.

I'm considering Western Europe because when I pay my taxes I want to get some direct benefit out of it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Oh and I forgot most European women in Los Angeles like the Weather as well, so not all is negative in America. A good chunk of it is, but not all.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:34 pm

@ djfourmoney it is NOT offbase. this is the real deal. yes they come for convineince but i have talked to foreign people here and they say they had it BETTER in their country then they did hear. the foreign women do NOT give eye contact to you here. because they don't want you to approach them. go look it up on google. it is real.

the foreign girls do what ever it takes to get you away from them. because they are too scared of being seen as a whore. so the experience can be very unfriendly. you call that liking american men. the american men are innocent. there is nothing wrong with the majority of the men here.

the weather is great. yeah WOW. What a wonderful life you have because of weather. how about social life, dating life, meeting people easily, meeting women easily, getting sex easily. come on. the d*** environment is not what your looking for here. your looking for women who want you.

sure you can make good money. but i would rather have that AND the dating life as well. that is why the site is called HAPPIER ABROAD. you and many other men are NOT happy here with the cultural environment.

like i said foreign people come here for convinience but when they find out what america is really about they begin to see how frustrating life is here. they feel life is better in there country then good ol' U.S.A.

my experiences with foreign women have been super fantastic through facebook. it plain sucks here in america the foreign ladies won't talk for long. on facebook they talk up to a half hour not in the U.S.A. so go right ahead and keep being isolated because " its not ALL bad " please. give me a break. then dont leave the country stay the hell here in the U.S.A in Los Angeles soaking in the WEATHER in shit like that. and try and meet foriegn women who do NOT want you to approach them.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

okay this post describes my feelings EXACTLY on why foreign people like it here. including foreign women. i think foreign people and their perspective is warped about america.

this is a direct quote from WINSTON AND HIS BOOK....

Objection: I‘ve lived in America or visited there. I didn‘t experience what you claim. I met many wonderful friendly people there.

My response: I can believe that. I never claimed that all Americans or all foreigners were a certain way. Experiences are a mystery and one can never understand why people have different experiences, even in the same places. But let‘s define first what we‘re talking about here. How do you define ―friendly‖? People have different standards for what they consider ―friendly‖. To some, it means you smile and nod at strangers as you pass by, and never see them again. To others, it is just superficial politeness. That is common in America, but not what I‘m referring to. I am talking about social inclusiveness, the ease of making friends, of connecting with others, of sharing quality time together, of fellowship/camaraderie, and of being able to date and romance beautiful feminine women of good quality. All of that has to flow naturally. That‘s what I mean about being open and friendly.

I know that might seem like a lot to ask for in a culture like the US where selfishness and isolation is the norm, but in most of the world, it is the norm and therefore NOT a lot to ask for. You have to remember that I
am looking at all this from a much broader scope than those looking at it strictly through a mono-national American perspective (or the perspective of their locality). Now, if you had lots of fun, attention and a great social life in America, it may be that you

1) were lucky enough to find a great clique to break into,
2) were lucky enough to meet great friends who introduced you to others,
3) just fit in well with American people and culture (some do),
4) were part of an organized activity that was social in nature (college, camp, band, etc.), or you hung out in groups of travelers with lots of social connections, or
5) were very attractive to Americans and have a look they desire, hence your elevated treatment there.

Or simply put, you were a cute female that got lots of attention from lonely emasculated guys trying to kiss butt, which is no surprise, and so you mean that guys were friendly to you. But if you were a single guy like me, you wouldn‘t have gotten all that attention and special treatment, so how can you relate? But you probably noticed a lot of jealously from other American females if you were more attractive or feminine than them. Or maybe you didn‘t stay long enough in America to start seeing the dark ugly soul-sucking side beneath its fake exterior.

Whatever the case, the fact is that many Americans and foreign immigrants feel the way I do. The massive volume of people that I‘ve quoted in this treatise documents that well. Moreover, as mentioned in the chapter about dysfunction in America, stats show that loneliness is an epidemic in America. At least 1 out of 5 people are lonely, which isn‘t true in other nations, so that should tell you a lot right there about the isolating element.

Just because you got lucky in America doesn‘t negate the real pain, isolation, loneliness, alienation, and estrangement of millions of others in America suffering silently. Not everyone is as lucky as you. Michael Jordan might feel that it‘s easy to make slam dunks in basketball, but that doesn‘t mean that for most, it is. Regardless of your experience, it doesn‘t change the fact that in US culture, people don‘t talk to strangers unless it‘s business related, and that women are unapproachable, paranoid, non-inclusive, and think that men who flirt with them are creeps.

Try approaching them if you‘re a guy and you‘ll see. Even if you are decent looking, you will still get a force field if you approach them that tells you that talking is not allowed unless you need directions or if it‘s business related. In other words, the patterns I describe here still hold true even if you were lucky to have a great experience. No guy I know who argues that Americans are open and inclusive, has the guts to approach them and prove it.

They are all talk and no action. Just because they meet a lot of people through their friends, which is the ―normal way‖ to meet people in America, doesn‘t erase any of the above social rules and isolation mentality. As for me, even if I had a lot of connections and activity in the US, I‘d still feel alienated and estranged since I don‘t act fake, and my soul is too honest and natural.

END OF QOUTE (DIDI SPELL QUOTE RIGHT ) :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm

ssjparris wrote:Regardless of your experience, it doesn‘t change the fact that in US culture, people don‘t talk to strangers unless it‘s business related, and that women are unapproachable, paranoid, non-inclusive, and think that men who flirt with them are creeps.

Try approaching them if you‘re a guy and you‘ll see. Even if you are decent looking, you will still get a force field if you approach them that tells you that talking is not allowed unless you need directions or if it‘s business related. In other words, the patterns I describe here still hold true even if you were lucky to have a great experience. No guy I know who argues that Americans are open and inclusive, has the guts to approach them and prove it.


As President Coolidge once said, 'the business of America is business'. And thus, that's the game in a nutshell.

In other words, from the time you start to come of age, you'll need to have a business game front where in fact, you know how to talk about trade shows, special conferences, etc, etc. Then, you need to have intimate details about sports and even intra-town sports rivalries. With that in mind, you'll meet people and have this sort of *Rolodex* (biz term from the 80s/90s before handhelds).

What's interesting is that once you master the above in the USA, traveling abroad is infinitesimally easier because now, you're a more successful person, in the eyes of most everyone you'll ever meet. In essence, I encourage this behavior because the alternative is to become a stateside loner because realize, many of us won't be able to spend more than 2-3 mos abroad within a given year.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:59 pm

I didn't say every immigrant had it better here than at home.

The vast majority of foreign women I have dated, banged, talked too are happy to be here. I am not just talking about people coming from 1:1 exchanges and I am not talking about people looking for business success.

Maybe the women I have met are unique in the sense they have all been involved with Black Men, which is not something they find back at home in Hungry, Poland, Ukraine and less so in Germany, Sweden or Norway. I had my friend traveling to the US on a regular basis because of her experience with African Men. She preferred African-American Men...

So the fact that the Hungarian girl I was banging didn't know much English, decided she didn't want to go back to Hungry, talked a friend of hers into marrying her for status and was working as a hotel maid for a year or so, as that was the only job she could get; was not complaining about American foreign policy, Unfair tax system or the fact that Western Culture is flawed. She just found her place in it and was more focused on marrying for love, not for status and buying a Jetta, which she bought while we were dating. I know a Austrian girl that did the very same thing (married for status), but she already had a successful career in Vienna. She wanted to work in the movie industry. She just transfered to UCLA this semester.

I know plenty that have complained life was better back home but as I said, you are in control of your own destiny more often than not and you can always go back home if its that bad here. I am not saying the US doesn't need change, it does in a major way.

But unlike some people here, I don't automatically assume by brining my foreign bride back to the US she'll get indoctrinated by American Women and my game will be ruined when I wasn't playing a game to start with. I have many problems about many things in America and they are untenable, change will happen sooner than later.

The fact that you can find foreign people to agree with you can happen with just about any argument you care to have. You can find anybody to corroborate your feelings about almost any subject. I am not saying its not true as I have heard many of the same stories from various sources. What it has to do with men finding wives overseas I am not sure and like I said not everybody can afford to uproot themselves and may find it difficult to find employment. I watched a recent episode of International House Hunters and an American couple relocated from Portland, Ore to Jordan. He was already a successful freelance photographer and she was already an English teacher, she now teaches Fourth Grade students English. So its possible to relocate, I know, I've seen it both in video and in print and personally know people that have done it.

Just like I wouldn't say chase women overseas that have jobs that will require lengthy re-education because regulations or laws that are different in America will not allow her to practice Law or Medicine here without it. My time table means I have to gain experience here before I can start seeking employment elsewhere and I don't want to delay companionship any longer.

Once I can afford to make moves, I will make them.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 am

S_Parc wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Regardless of your experience, it doesn‘t change the fact that in US culture, people don‘t talk to strangers unless it‘s business related, and that women are unapproachable, paranoid, non-inclusive, and think that men who flirt with them are creeps.

Try approaching them if you‘re a guy and you‘ll see. Even if you are decent looking, you will still get a force field if you approach them that tells you that talking is not allowed unless you need directions or if it‘s business related. In other words, the patterns I describe here still hold true even if you were lucky to have a great experience. No guy I know who argues that Americans are open and inclusive, has the guts to approach them and prove it.


As President Coolidge once said, 'the business of America is business'. And thus, that's the game in a nutshell.

In other words, from the time you start to come of age, you'll need to have a business game front where in fact, you know how to talk about trade shows, special conferences, etc, etc. Then, you need to have intimate details about sports and even intra-town sports rivalries. With that in mind, you'll meet people and have this sort of *Rolodex* (biz term from the 80s/90s before handhelds).

What's interesting is that once you master the above in the USA, traveling abroad is infinitesimally easier because now, you're a more successful person, in the eyes of most everyone you'll ever meet. In essence, I encourage this behavior because the alternative is to become a stateside loner because realize, many of us won't be able to spend more than 2-3 mos abroad within a given year.


As I keep asking, define success?

If that means earning six digits, I'm not interested. I come from the camp, more money means more problems. I would say the goal should be to be comfortable. I would be comfortable at 50-75K and the fact that our currency is becoming devalued doesn't mean you should earn more, it means you should focus on making sure you protect yourself from devalued currency and rising cost.

Making connections is important in life in general, "Who you know is more important than What you know...."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby have2fly » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 am

OK, I gotta drop a few words here.

You guys have to understand that MOST (BY FAR) foreign women that come to the U.S. are considered "ugly" or "average" in Eastern Europe.

SUDDENLY when they step off the plane, all guys are looking at them! They are shocked! Why? Because they are in demand here. Simple economics - supply and demand. As you may know, good or any decent guys are in very short supply in Eastern Europe. Those guys have so many women that they just don't really care about what they do or how they look - they will always find a girl. But there so many girls and "average" ones have almost no chance to find any decent guy at all. As my friend from Ukraine who had his wife go back described: "if you are not a drug addict in Ukraine, you have it made! You will never be lonely!" Just something to think about.

By the way, this guy is going back. He makes about $4000 per month out of his internet business and he has an apartment in Ukraine all paid off. So he will be able to party his ASS OFF and still save about $2,000 per month! So he said he does not care if his wife comes back, there so many women that will dig him all the way, he will feel like in Heaven after living 7 months sexless. I told him there are many guys in the U.S. that go sexless for years and he just would not believe me saying that he is already in such deep depression that going sexless for another few months will get him into suicide depression level!

NOW that's a guy who struggles with the same issues we all do in the U.S. That just shows how tough it is for American guys on the emotional level to be that lonely through the life! It's amazing what we have to go through here...In fact personal life gets so hard that foreign guys can't handle it. I remember when I moved to the U.S. I felt so bad for first 3 years, SO FREAKING lonely... I am glad I got used to it, but shit? WTF? No one should get used to such life! It's not how it meant to be!
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

I agree FLY

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 am

Its not meant to be, its untenable, I think $5 regular gas will kick off a series of uprisings. What will happen is anybody's guess but a general strike is what I'm hoping for.

I have been sexless since I last went to TJ, which was just before Christmas 2009. I was canned/quit in Feb of 2010 and needed my last two paychecks + tax return to last which it did until late summer 2010.

So it was over a year by the end of 2010. Now the end of the 3rd month of 2011 and still nothing. When a BBW hit me up towards the end of last year, I thought, why not its a p***y right? Well it turns out even that's not really worth the trouble. Not that cute, thoughtless on issues that surrounds us daily and to top it all of, she found she had been knocked up by her previous boyfriend and had intended on keeping it.

Well we are about to have another miserable fat woman with a child that can't get laid if she tired otherwise. At least she's not bothering me with it...

I'm positive thousands of men go sexless and given that the majority of my A+ class is unemployed, its likely they aren't getting much action either. I don't know, some Latinos have a bad habit of f***ing seriously ugly women and having children with them. So who knows in their community they might get some action even if they aren't working. In Anglo culture its no money, no honey. Its likely if I made any effort I could have f***ed the BBW on a regular basis, if she lived a bit closer to me (Sun Valley vs San Fernando Valley, she had a car), its likely I would have hit it. I'm not desperate however so I just didn't try hard.

That's why when we get closer to start working on passing my A+ and Network + near the end of my 9 week classes, I hope I get some funds from EDD or WIA or whatever to pay for the test (I get vouchers which cut the test pricing in half), we shall see.

There are jobs I will qualify for, so I'm really excited that I'll finally not so much get into the job market because frankly I like my free time. The problem is I don't make any money not doing anything (yet) but I have learned quite a bit, adding to the stuff I already knew but with no paper to prove I know what I'm doing, it makes it hard to get tech oriented jobs. Anyway I hope if I can get working by the end of spring or sooner, I can at least take care of urges down in Mexico and start planning long term.

I would really like to be talking to somebody seriously by the end of 2011 if possible.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 am

djfourmoney wrote:I didn't say every immigrant had it better here than at home.

The vast majority of foreign women I have dated, banged, talked too are happy to be here. I am not just talking about people coming from 1:1 exchanges and I am not talking about people looking for business success.

Maybe the women I have met are unique in the sense they have all been involved with Black Men, which is not something they find back at home in Hungry, Poland, Ukraine and less so in Germany, Sweden or Norway. I had my friend traveling to the US on a regular basis because of her experience with African Men. She preferred African-American Men...

So the fact that the Hungarian girl I was banging didn't know much English, decided she didn't want to go back to Hungry, talked a friend of hers into marrying her for status and was working as a hotel maid for a year or so, as that was the only job she could get; was not complaining about American foreign policy, Unfair tax system or the fact that Western Culture is flawed. She just found her place in it and was more focused on marrying for love, not for status and buying a Jetta, which she bought while we were dating. I know a Austrian girl that did the very same thing (married for status), but she already had a successful career in Vienna. She wanted to work in the movie industry. She just transfered to UCLA this semester.

I know plenty that have complained life was better back home but as I said, you are in control of your own destiny more often than not and you can always go back home if its that bad here. I am not saying the US doesn't need change, it does in a major way.

But unlike some people here, I don't automatically assume by brining my foreign bride back to the US she'll get indoctrinated by American Women and my game will be ruined when I wasn't playing a game to start with. I have many problems about many things in America and they are untenable, change will happen sooner than later.

The fact that you can find foreign people to agree with you can happen with just about any argument you care to have. You can find anybody to corroborate your feelings about almost any subject. I am not saying its not true as I have heard many of the same stories from various sources. What it has to do with men finding wives overseas I am not sure and like I said not everybody can afford to uproot themselves and may find it difficult to find employment. I watched a recent episode of International House Hunters and an American couple relocated from Portland, Ore to Jordan. He was already a successful freelance photographer and she was already an English teacher, she now teaches Fourth Grade students English. So its possible to relocate, I know, I've seen it both in video and in print and personally know people that have done it.

Just like I wouldn't say chase women overseas that have jobs that will require lengthy re-education because regulations or laws that are different in America will not allow her to practice Law or Medicine here without it. My time table means I have to gain experience here before I can start seeking employment elsewhere and I don't want to delay companionship any longer.

Once I can afford to make moves, I will make them.


@SSJ & DJ Four Money,

I'm not too thrilled about the "brother lover" phenomenon.

I just hate it when I go up to a brother lover (whether I know they are one or not beforehand), and then they say that "I'm want a real chocolate-tee Black man not a Afro-Spanish dude (rolling her eyes at me)".

or that "Ewww you are melanin-ly-challenged".

Brother lovers I have dated before have always measured me with a yardstick when it comes to that aforementioned malarky.

It's like, I like plus-sized women, but they like the Aaron Hall, Boheem Woodbine, Morris Chestnut, Idris Elba Black dudes and I'm looked at as if I were El Debarge after 300 cases of 1% lowfat milk.

This bothers me when I go to countries where Black American men have been so much in demand with the English-speaking local women of that country. Then I try to spit the willie bow-bow, and they shoot me down saying that I don't look Black enough. (?@$% wtf)

Then I dated a White-looking Colombiana in Bogota when I was there for a few weeks, and she always said, "Ay mi amor. Mi propio moreno" after I have blown her back out.

Like I'm some damn esclavo off the lot that is due to f**k the slaveowner's wife or some shit.

It seems the only way I'm NOT incorporated into the "niggabox" is when I dress up in a suit, then I'm referred to as "senhor" in Brasil or "senor" in Spanish-speaking Latin America or "sir" or "mister" in the Anglosphere.

But when Abercrombie & Finch guys dress, they are Michael Douglas/Charlie Sheen circa Wall Street 1987 movie looking whereas
I were to dress down, I'm a nigga and referred to as "bro" en vez de "pana" o "hermano". Ugh.

I want to go somewhere where i'm not judged by the majority that I'm from that niggabox. I hope Brazil is what i'm looking for where all shades of women lick the balls and I'm just a good-looking funny virtuous and resilient guy - not as their Green mile-cornbread-eating fantasy.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby ssjparris » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

@ E_Irizarry hahahahahaaha :lol: niggabox huh !? your really funny. i feel you brother. or should i call you nigglet brother. hahahaahaha.. you come up with some of the funniest stuff on the planet when it comes to the nigger word. im gonna start using that word nigglet and niggabox from now on.

that lowfat think had my crackin' up.

okay i dont understand your tall different color from others in east europe asia and so forth. You should be getting easy poontang. im working on doing that with foreign tourists. have not scored but only because i haven't made the effort too. but i am now getting into it.

ciao !!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests