Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Foreign women Like USA !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

E_Irizarry I fully understand what you mean.

I am Black but in some camps "not black enough" but usually only find that a problem inside America. You can avoid the Ghetto Fabulous types that you see in the UK and Germany usually. I'm not considered Black enough by some because I come from a Middle Class Suburban background, College Educated Parents, etc. I don't have the experience of single motherhood, the culture of poverty, fathers not in my life, drug/alky issues, etc. So I'm not "Ghetto" Certified and not a card carrier. That's a strange part of our community, some see the so-called "fun" in that life style and doing what some consider only White People do is some how alien and not for you to do.

One reason I want to not marry an American "Brother Lover" is our culture is stained with the legacy of slavery, on top of errors created by an irresponsible government and the separation of poor Blacks, from middle class Blacks, from the Black elite.

Divide and Conquer...

I find this less of a problem in Western Europe and should be no issue at all with Eastern European other than ignorance and flashes with Neo-Nazi's. These women have said they like/love me because I am Black, as in dark skin color, like you would say like blondes. They like the "culture" but don't swim in it. I'm very wary of woman in Europe that want Bling mobiles, huge SUV's with large wheels. Even Lewis Hamilton has fallen into that, his ride in the off-season in F1 is a Benz G wagon on 24".

At the same time I don't fight it, for many women as some people like you to believe is not a phase, its a lifestyle they accept and take the negativity that comes along with it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby ssjparris » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

have2fly wrote:OK, I gotta drop a few words here.

You guys have to understand that MOST (BY FAR) foreign women that come to the U.S. are considered "ugly" or "average" in Eastern Europe.

SUDDENLY when they step off the plane, all guys are looking at them! They are shocked! Why? Because they are in demand here. Simple economics - supply and demand. As you may know, good or any decent guys are in very short supply in Eastern Europe. Those guys have so many women that they just don't really care about what they do or how they look - they will always find a girl. But there so many girls and "average" ones have almost no chance to find any decent guy at all. As my friend from Ukraine who had his wife go back described: "if you are not a drug addict in Ukraine, you have it made! You will never be lonely!" Just something to think about.

By the way, this guy is going back. He makes about $4000 per month out of his internet business and he has an apartment in Ukraine all paid off. So he will be able to party his ASS OFF and still save about $2,000 per month! So he said he does not care if his wife comes back, there so many women that will dig him all the way, he will feel like in Heaven after living 7 months sexless. I told him there are many guys in the U.S. that go sexless for years and he just would not believe me saying that he is already in such deep depression that going sexless for another few months will get him into suicide depression level!

NOW that's a guy who struggles with the same issues we all do in the U.S. That just shows how tough it is for American guys on the emotional level to be that lonely through the life! It's amazing what we have to go through here...In fact personal life gets so hard that foreign guys can't handle it. I remember when I moved to the U.S. I felt so bad for first 3 years, SO FREAKING lonely... I am glad I got used to it, but shit? WTF? No one should get used to such life! It's not how it meant to be!


Okay that is GREAT for him. he is going back. I feel for him and understand him. especially the american guys here.

i completely forgot that most Eastern European women or Ukrainian women that make it here are "ugly" or "average". but are hot by american standards. i agree to this statement.

You write some of the best posts around. very insightful in regards to east europe and america.

i KNEW there was some problem foreign people are having here in america. i just always catch foreign people that say they LIKE AMERICA. huh !?. But others here like yourself have told me foreign men and women DONT like it here at all. i personally dont like this place at all.

i have it extremely good in other countries bulgarian women i talk to online have asked me, " MARRY ME...OR ARE YOU MARRIED...OR DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY" its so AWESOME with these foreign women from east europe that i am having a hard time trying to get used to it. the easyiness in the conversations, they NEVER take things personally, its almost impossible for them to get angry. i have tried testing them. and they pass my test with flying colors. super friendly girls too.

This U.S.A. is really whacked out culture. its all about money here and work. no social life. isolation. paranoia. gold digging. its a machine designed to be the land of cattle people. sorry if this pisses some people off !!!. :D

ahh man i hope your friend gets out in time. he gets sex as often as he WANTS in the Ukraine. He is not used to being sexless like alot of american guys are. so more power to him.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:OK, I gotta drop a few words here.

You guys have to understand that MOST (BY FAR) foreign women that come to the U.S. are considered "ugly" or "average" in Eastern Europe.

SUDDENLY when they step off the plane, all guys are looking at them! They are shocked! Why? Because they are in demand here. Simple economics - supply and demand. As you may know, good or any decent guys are in very short supply in Eastern Europe. Those guys have so many women that they just don't really care about what they do or how they look - they will always find a girl. But there so many girls and "average" ones have almost no chance to find any decent guy at all. As my friend from Ukraine who had his wife go back described: "if you are not a drug addict in Ukraine, you have it made! You will never be lonely!" Just something to think about.

By the way, this guy is going back. He makes about $4000 per month out of his internet business and he has an apartment in Ukraine all paid off. So he will be able to party his ASS OFF and still save about $2,000 per month! So he said he does not care if his wife comes back, there so many women that will dig him all the way, he will feel like in Heaven after living 7 months sexless. I told him there are many guys in the U.S. that go sexless for years and he just would not believe me saying that he is already in such deep depression that going sexless for another few months will get him into suicide depression level!

NOW that's a guy who struggles with the same issues we all do in the U.S. That just shows how tough it is for American guys on the emotional level to be that lonely through the life! It's amazing what we have to go through here...In fact personal life gets so hard that foreign guys can't handle it. I remember when I moved to the U.S. I felt so bad for first 3 years, SO FREAKING lonely... I am glad I got used to it, but shit? WTF? No one should get used to such life! It's not how it meant to be!


Okay that is GREAT for him. he is going back. I feel for him and understand him. especially the american guys here.

i completely forgot that most Eastern European women or Ukrainian women that make it here are "ugly" or "average". but are hot by american standards. i agree to this statement.

You write some of the best posts around. very insightful in regards to east europe and america.

i KNEW there was some problem foreign people are having here in america. i just always catch foreign people that say they LIKE AMERICA. huh !?. But others here like yourself have told me foreign men and women DONT like it here at all. i personally dont like this place at all.

i have it extremely good in other countries bulgarian women i talk to online have asked me, " MARRY ME...OR ARE YOU MARRIED...OR DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY" its so AWESOME with these foreign women from east europe that i am having a hard time trying to get used to it. the easyiness in the conversations, they NEVER take things personally, its almost impossible for them to get angry. i have tried testing them. and they pass my test with flying colors. super friendly girls too.

This U.S.A. is really whacked out culture. its all about money here and work. no social life. isolation. paranoia. gold digging. its a machine designed to be the land of cattle people. sorry if this pisses some people off !!!. :D

ahh man i hope your friend gets out in time. he gets sex as often as he WANTS in the Ukraine. He is not used to being sexless like alot of american guys are. so more power to him.







Oh, how can I get out?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 am

ssjparris wrote:@ E_Irizarry hahahahahaaha :lol: niggabox huh !? your really funny. i feel you brother. or should i call you nigglet brother. hahahaahaha.. you come up with some of the funniest stuff on the planet when it comes to the nigger word. im gonna start using that word nigglet and niggabox from now on.

that lowfat think had my crackin' up.

okay i dont understand your tall different color from others in east europe asia and so forth. You should be getting easy poontang. im working on doing that with foreign tourists. have not scored but only because i haven't made the effort too. but i am now getting into it.

ciao !!!


Well I ran into brother lovers in Australia, Thailand, the Philippines and even Chile. Brazil, not really, because they are accepting of a man with a dick in a lot of cases - so race had gone out of the window because Brazilian society's blueprint wasn't built off of that tyranny even though you have bigotry there on a minute scale.

See that's why it's important to learn the language because the English-speaking women of the non-westernized countries that always have been living in are even poisoned to think that Black American men are the alpha and omega to what a man should be in life due to the worldwide spread of American-media rightwing propaganda.

And because most Black men are simps - meaning that they put their woman first whether she's in the right or wrong and literally bends backwards to court her, women eat that shit up and put Black men on a pedestal because of them doing that type of enabling shit. Most Black American men are like this because most of them were raised by single mothers or by mothers whom are captain of the household ship and were raised to never hold a woman liable, never hit a woman, what if that were your mother shaming myopic-visioned banter.

I never seen such a community of people with so much damn dysfunction. it's like the Black community hasn't seen patriarchy in eons. And that's just one aspect; I don't want to revert back to my other rants about the majority of Black Americans. I'll take off my bigot fitted hat for now. What's cool is that most of the Black guys on here understand my disposition and don't go into ad-hominem attack mode on me about it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 am

djfourmoney wrote:E_Irizarry I fully understand what you mean.

I am Black but in some camps "not black enough" but usually only find that a problem inside America. You can avoid the Ghetto Fabulous types that you see in the UK and Germany usually. I'm not considered Black enough by some because I come from a Middle Class Suburban background, College Educated Parents, etc. I don't have the experience of single motherhood, the culture of poverty, fathers not in my life, drug/alky issues, etc. So I'm not "Ghetto" Certified and not a card carrier. That's a strange part of our community, some see the so-called "fun" in that life style and doing what some consider only White People do is some how alien and not for you to do.


Hence the reason why I see that you would be happier abroad, my friend.

djfourmoney wrote: One reason I want to not marry an American "Brother Lover" is our culture is stained with the legacy of slavery, on top of errors created by an irresponsible government and the separation of poor Blacks, from middle class Blacks, from the Black elite.

Divide and Conquer...

I find this less of a problem in Western Europe and should be no issue at all with Eastern European other than ignorance and flashes with Neo-Nazi's. These women have said they like/love me because I am Black, as in dark skin color, like you would say like blondes. They like the "culture" but don't swim in it. I'm very wary of woman in Europe that want Bling mobiles, huge SUV's with large wheels. Even Lewis Hamilton has fallen into that, his ride in the off-season in F1 is a Benz G wagon on 24".

At the same time I don't fight it, for many women as some people like you to believe is not a phase, its a lifestyle they accept and take the negativity that comes along with it.


I have never been to E. Europe. I just might like it over there. I just don't wanted to be judged with a Hip-Hop dipstick rulerstick. Mind you, REAL Hip-Hop is awesome, but I do not wear it on my sleeve - especially because R&B is still my favorite genre of music aside from grimy Latin, Hector LaVoe-influenced-infused salsa and bossa nova that makes you want the scene to be idiosyncratic to a Tango flamingo dancer scene or something like that.

But I'll mess with E.E. after becoming established in Brazil because Brazil is on the come up and they value sex as an integral mandated part of life - whereas America is the inverse and adverse.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Mr S » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Have you considered visiting some of the former English colony countries in Africa? I was with a Kenyan woman for a few years and she was pretty cool to be with. I think you might find Kenyans and Ethiopians (I know That country wasn't colonized by English but I heard it's fun too) fun to hang out with. From what I've been told about Kenya from her, American guys have it made over there if they visit...

I'm actually considering visiting there sometime within the next few years if I can afford it. I heard the nightlife in Mombassa and Nairobi is pretty good and the women are fairly easy to get on with. They seem to fairly educated and not on the heavier side like Western African women tend to be, yet they still have curves. I guess the girls are easy like Filipinas are, but it's the African version.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: Foreign women Like USA !!!

Postby zboy1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

ssjparris wrote:what the hell is going on here. foreign women come here and say they like it here in the U.S.A. WTF.

They are ALL excited to come to america because of the fake propaganda about how nice it is here in U.S.A. come come now. that is just plain ridicilous. when they get here. they dont even like LOTS of men approach them. but at the same time they say they like it here ANYWAY. huh !? that does not make sense.

I talked to a lady here from east europe. she been living here for awhile. and she was very very standoffish around me. uncomfortable around me. and said she thought america was okay to be living in. HUH !?

foreign women change when they get here

1. standoffish
2. become unapproachable
3. dont want to talk to men for too long.

even if they come from a super social society like east europe. they stop being social.

even HAVE2FLY has said a couple he knew from ukraine split apart. the wife said she hated living here. and the husband said he has a hard time finding women here. and that the women in U.S. are scared of his accent.

why do foreign people like it here. yet they dont like certain things about it . especially the women.

when i talk to foreign women on facebook. they are excited to come here. i ask them do you have a problem with LOTS OF MEN approaching you. they said NO.

so it gets me thinking. I think the american women are telling foreign women that if men approach these ladies then they must be some whore. because women here in america have been BRAINWASHED into thinking. if LOTS of men approach them then they are a whore. this is why they are unapproachable. not because lots of men are approaching. but because of fear and being seen as a whore.

be careful about letting your foreign wife around american women. they will get messed up in the head. what do you guys think about this. thanks alot under cover brothers !!!!


I have heard many horror stories of foreign women becoming "Americanized" and changing as you said. American/Western society is fu*k*d up to be honest. That is why I want to go overseas.

As to the reason some foreign women want to come to the United States is because of propaganda i.e. Hollywood, MTV, junk popular culture. Also, they believe in the myth of the "American Dream" that our government loves to propagate. While, the United States was once a great country, I believe the country is heading towards disaster.

The middle class is becoming more and more wiped out, corporations have taken over our government, our borders are non-existent and illegals flood our country, greed is strife, our culture is immoral and feminists have made men into slaves. The country is bankrupt, race relations bad, and country is turning into a police state right before our eyes.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby ssjparris » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Mr S wrote:Have you considered visiting some of the former English colony countries in Africa? I was with a Kenyan woman for a few years and she was pretty cool to be with. I think you might find Kenyans and Ethiopians (I know That country wasn't colonized by English but I heard it's fun too) fun to hang out with. From what I've been told about Kenya from her, American guys have it made over there if they visit...

I'm actually considering visiting there sometime within the next few years if I can afford it. I heard the nightlife in Mombassa and Nairobi is pretty good and the women are fairly easy to get on with. They seem to fairly educated and not on the heavier side like Western African women tend to be, yet they still have curves. I guess the girls are easy like Filipinas are, but it's the African version.


oh yeah definitely the hot ehtiopian women. they are pretty damn hot ladies. i noticed that the women ALL OVER THE PLANET are super friendly, very open, and relaxed when talking to men. excluding anglo countries of course.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Re: Foreign women Like USA !!!

Postby ssjparris » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 pm

zboy1 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:what the hell is going on here. foreign women come here and say they like it here in the U.S.A. WTF.

They are ALL excited to come to america because of the fake propaganda about how nice it is here in U.S.A. come come now. that is just plain ridicilous. when they get here. they dont even like LOTS of men approach them. but at the same time they say they like it here ANYWAY. huh !? that does not make sense.

I talked to a lady here from east europe. she been living here for awhile. and she was very very standoffish around me. uncomfortable around me. and said she thought america was okay to be living in. HUH !?

foreign women change when they get here

1. standoffish
2. become unapproachable
3. dont want to talk to men for too long.

even if they come from a super social society like east europe. they stop being social.

even HAVE2FLY has said a couple he knew from ukraine split apart. the wife said she hated living here. and the husband said he has a hard time finding women here. and that the women in U.S. are scared of his accent.

why do foreign people like it here. yet they dont like certain things about it . especially the women.

when i talk to foreign women on facebook. they are excited to come here. i ask them do you have a problem with LOTS OF MEN approaching you. they said NO.

so it gets me thinking. I think the american women are telling foreign women that if men approach these ladies then they must be some whore. because women here in america have been BRAINWASHED into thinking. if LOTS of men approach them then they are a whore. this is why they are unapproachable. not because lots of men are approaching. but because of fear and being seen as a whore.

be careful about letting your foreign wife around american women. they will get messed up in the head. what do you guys think about this. thanks alot under cover brothers !!!!


I have heard many horror stories of foreign women becoming "Americanized" and changing as you said. American/Western society is fu*k*d up to be honest. That is why I want to go overseas.

As to the reason some foreign women want to come to the United States is because of propaganda i.e. Hollywood, MTV, junk popular culture. Also, they believe in the myth of the "American Dream" that our government loves to propagate. While, the United States was once a great country, I believe the country is heading towards disaster.

The middle class is becoming more and more wiped out, corporations have taken over our government, our borders are non-existent and illegals flood our country, greed is strife, our culture is immoral and feminists have made men into slaves. The country is bankrupt, race relations bad, and country is turning into a police state right before our eyes.


you speak much truth. i did not notice the corporations taking over our government. i thought that wasn't going to happen until years later. but know that i look at it. its definitely being conquered by businesses. jeez this place U.S.A. really is pycho.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests