How have women made your life hell in the workplace?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

How have women made your life hell in the workplace?

Post by TRADER1972 »

I have certainly had more than my share of problems with women in the workplace. I lost the best job(highest paying) I ever had because a woman became my boss and had it in for me from the beginning. I was a training manager and she was sent to my store to be trained as a district manager. She DID NOT PASS the training. This bitch came and went as she pleased in training, meaning she came in late and left early. All my employees where thinking WTF.

This witch was supposed to be sent to New Jersey. Shortly after training I found out that despite me failing her, my company said, "We dont give a shit if she failed, we are short on black females."

Then a district manager in our area was called back to active duty military service. Next thing you know, this bitch is not going to be put in New Jersey she became my boss!

She made my life hell from the very beginning. Imagine having a bitch become your boss who failed the training that you provided.

Any ways, that is just one example. I would like for men here to share their stories of how women you worked for or with have made your life hell.

And let me not fail to mention that white women have given me plenty of shit also. I am dealing with 2 of them right now.

My experience is that companies allow women to get away with murder for several reasons including:

1. They cannot fire women and replace them with men as that would cause an imbalance..... too many males.

2. The men in charge are worried about being labeled sexist, so they go overboard in accomodating women.

3. Men in charge are sweettalked and Bullshitted by these women and they can not see them objectively. I am going through this right now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's interesting, I have asked women at work if they would rather have a male boss or a female boss, ALL of them said they would rather have a male boss! The reason they gave is that women are too petty and are too emotional. I agree 100% with them.

My best bosses have been men. I can talk to them about stuff that I would not want to discuss with a female boss. I also hate having female co-workers. I would much rather work with all men, rather than deal any female co-workers. With female co-workers, you have to watch what you say around them (no off color jokes around women), you certainly can't talk about women or sex around female co-workers (sexual harrassement) and you can talk about sports and other "guy stuff" around male co-workers.

When working with women, just avoid them as much as possible and only talk about work related stuff.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Even worse than working at a job with lots of women is working at a job where tons of women have a HIGHER POSITION than you, such as a hospital. Good lord, you see how nasty women can become and much of their criticism of men is actually their own projections.

The stress and bullshit never seems to end. Even when the women are relatively nice, they drive you crazy by insisting on your thoughts and actions all being "nice" rather than trying to think objectively.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Crazy Women

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yeah i have a crazy woman supervisor who just so happens to attend Mental Health in the building where we work at. I am not making this up. When she possibly is off her meds she screams and yells and does all kinds of bizarre stuff in front of the other workers and customers. She was fired once and then for some strange reason she was hired back again. Funny how the owner got screwed out of money by another women he put in charge who stole from him.
I label him a pro woman mangina simp who wont even give a man a chance to shine in his company.
All women are indeed somewhat nuts yet coming from a black man i find black american women to be even crazier and lazier than all other women. So i feel bad for you!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's universal. Basically women are just shitty people. They dont openly admit to it. However, when you listen to them, they will say how they prefer to work around men rather than women.

I have two recent examples. Keep in mind, I dont participate in these conversations. I only listen. One was just about which sex they'd prefer to work around. The reasoning is the backstabbing and the typical shit that women do. Pretty obvious.

Second one was about working in prison. The women there who had experience with that said they'd much rather work in a men's prison than a woman's prison. Only cause the women have no impulse control or respect for anyone. So if a woman felt like hitting you in a face randomly for no reason, she'll do it. Whereas with the men, there is respect given for respect received.

There you have it. They have no honor.

I have had some women attempt to ruin my life. I put them up there with other shady groups of people. I also live in NY which is comprised of the worst ectoplasm slime on earth. If you live in NY-NJ-CT, the best thing is to move out. There is simply a better caliber of people the farther away from the filth of NYC that you get.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yep i grew up in nyc now i live in nys. I hate nys and nyc. I am thinking the south again.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Getting fired because i didn't smile
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

When I worked in the Netherlands, the women at work were really pleasant. The young women were laid back and relaxed, and the older Dutch ladies would get you a cup of coffee when you came to visit.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Yep i grew up in nyc now i live in nys. I hate nys and nyc. I am thinking the south again.
The south?!?!?!?! Man, you would be better off in CHicago than the south. I used to bang Mex-Am women so easily in Chicago and I found work in Chicago even in 2k7.

LISTEN: IF YOU MESS WITH THE SOUTH, Because you are Black, Dallas might be for you because a lot of Black people have office job but a lot of Black women are tyrants there too.
So be careful compadre!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MrPeabody wrote:When I worked in the Netherlands, the women at work were really pleasant. The young women were laid back and relaxed, and the older Dutch ladies would get you a cup of coffee when you came to visit.
And you'd think American skanks would learn from that??!

Here's my ode to sc-wrong, in-duh-pendent American women (in the form of a story, you may sing along lol): viewtopic.php?t=9818
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American skank and learn are two diametrically opposed terms.

The only "learning" they do is ex post facto. Or, "gee I guess I should have treated men better, now I am 50 years old, single, menopausal, with 25 cats".

Of course, I have no problem with this arrangement. Like Napoleon said, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

If I have any daughters, they will be able to see first hand what happens with you take men for granted.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
darwinsturtle
Freshman Poster

Post by darwinsturtle »

The Amerikkkan woman is, above all, a hideous, plastic, superficial creature.
Last edited by darwinsturtle on May 6th, 2020, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tadow
Freshman Poster

Post by Tadow »

I really wanted to touch on this one!

-I don't want to hear that gossip.
-I don't want to buy any candy from your kids school! It is you who should be buying the kids candy.
-I don't care how you felt about my work style what matters is whether I did a good job and did it correctly.
-No, I will not stop and pick you up anything on the way back from lunch
-Your jokes aren't funny
-I'm not here to entertain you
-Don't ask me about your outfit or your shoes (fishing for compliments)
-Don't ask me what I got my mom for Mother's Day and my lady for Valentine's Day
-I don't want to trade for your Lean Cuisine
-I don't want to go to any of your pyramid scheme meetings
-Don't sell me any pyramid scheme juice or energy bars
-Don't expect me to talk down on any man!
-I don't care who said what behind my back because until they say it to my face it may not have actually happened
-Don't volunteer me for a gotdamn thing!
-Ask me what I think... don't try to think what I "thought"

Whew.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

How have they made my life hell? Well, two underachieving, malicious women making up false allegations in an effort to have me removed as the supervisor was the worst.

I had previously had both of them disciplined for insubordination, so they came back with a basket of false accusations that ran the gamut.

Since they were deemed, not credible, nothing came of the allegations apart from wasted time spent investigating their EEO complaints.

I responded with my own EEO complaint against them and my organization for permitting them to undermine my office for 2 years without stopping them or firing them. My case is pretty compelling and will likely settle in the near future. I'm hoping it goes to trial so the press can get ahold of it in an effort to inform people of this tactic women use to go after men in authority at work.

Document, document, and document some more, because that's what will be viewed by the courts and by the investigators.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

About 3 and a half years ago, I had a crazy, pregnant female boss who had it in for me from the beginning. Even though I was just an entry-level employee, she expected me to do the same work as somebody with 2 years' experience. She would mock me in front of everybody. I only lasted 3 months at that job before I quit. You know your job sucks when you would rather be unemployed and broke during the worst recession in history.